Kyree and I Ch. 06: Sera

Story Info
Ezra and Sera grow much closer.
5k words
4.8
2.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Sera

When I entered the house, I was exhausted. The events of the last few hours were turning over and over in my head, from the test with Circe, to my "session" with her afterward. I had never treated a woman like that. I had always treated them respectfully, building a foundation of love and affection before even considering moving in a sexual direction. With Circe, I had none of that. I had treated her like...property. And after the glow of my orgasm wore off, my feeling cycled between guilt and...something else, something primal. Clearly, she was into it and enjoyed every second, and I did as well. The only question was where we went from here. If she followed my instructions, then I guess we would continue. If not, I at least hoped we would become friends. She was a fascinating individual, and I felt I could learn much more from her than just sex. Maybe I would be able to find out the truth of who, or what I was.

I knew I should have been troubled by the revelation of my...power. No magic could affect my mind, unless I consented, and even then, it was diluted to a point that I could easily resist it. Briefly, I wondered if there were other effects of my power but put that thought out of my head. It was dangerous, if I grew too curious about my power, I would want to experiment, and that could put me in a dangerous situation, which I had promised Elias I would avoid.

These thoughts prevented me from realizing I was being called until Sera grabbed my arm, startling me. I realized that I had absentmindedly wandered into the living room. The bag of toys, which I had unconsciously grabbed from my car, tumbled from my grasp, scattering all over the floor, the butt plug rolling to a stop against Sera's foot.

I sighed. "Sorry sis," I said, bending to pick up the manual and bottle of lube I had bought. "I was kind of lost in thought and didn't notice you."

She bent over and picked up the butt plug, handing it over to me as I straightened. "Anything you want to tell me?" she asked, a grin crossing her lovely mouth.

"I've been experimenting over the last couple of days," I answered. I had no intention of hiding from her and had planned to tell her anyway. I did not keep secrets from her, nor she from me.

"Oh, anyone I would know?"

"Elias," I answered. She had met him a couple of times before, when she would bring lunch to me at work before starting at the hospital. She had even met up with the guys and me a few times for drinks and visited us at the gym.

Her jaw dropped in shock, which was the response I had been expecting.

"Sammy, Kyle, and Kyree," I continued. "And a woman I met at the sex shop today while I was picking this stuff up."

She stammered for a moment before finally gathering her thoughts enough to issue a coherent reply. "So...you are currently sexually active with four people?"

"Yup. After Elias takes my anal virginity, the other three guys have all laid claim to my ass. And I took the first step in making the woman my sex slave. In addition, I'll be meeting with Elias's wife, Caroline, in the next couple of days to get to know her before I take her, and there's a minotaur interested in me who owes me a favor after the woman at the sex shop almost killed me."

"What did Circe do?" Kyree said, entering the living room.

Leaning down, I gave him a gentle kiss, and I could have sworn I heard a grunt of disappointment from Sera but was probably imagining things. Pulling away, I said "You know her?"

"My father is a patron of hers, and an old friend," he replied. "I've known her since I was little. Luthor even babysat for my parents a few times. But I repeat, what did she do?"

I chuckled. "Sit down, both of you. We have a bit to talk about."

After we had sat down, Kyree taking his place on my lap, and I swear, for a moment, I caught Sera glaring at him before her face smoothed over. Briefly, I relayed the revelation Circe had given me regarding my power, and the explosive results of the test she had performed on me. Once I had finished, Kyree smiled at me. "Well done taking advantage of her apology as an opportunity to dominate her. She hasn't had a man in decades, so I'm glad you were able to get her to drop her guard. Be good to her."

"I wouldn't be any other way," I replied.

"Elias actually called me," Sera interrupted. "He's the reason I'm here."

"What did he tell you?" I asked.

"He said you might have been hurt, and that I should stay over tonight to keep an eye on you and make sure there weren't any lingering effects."

"Well, thank you for coming over," I replied. "But I don't think you have to worry."

"I'll stay the night anyway, just to be sure," she said. In the meantime, though, I have a question." question," She paused for a moment, gathering her thoughts. "What's all this about dominating and being dominated? As far as I'm aware, Ellen was your only long-term relationship. What changed?"

As briefly as I could, I outlined the events of the last two days, during which Sera listened in rapt attention. I left out the fact that I had feelings for her, and for the other members of my family, as I did not want to cause her any drama, not yet anyway. I also left out the information about the addictive properties of non-human DNA, that was not my secret to share.

Once I had finished, she sat back. "So, it's only thanks to your mysterious power that you didn't completely turn into a sex slave when you walked in on Kyree, and because of that, his power only awakened this dormant desire in you, and it so happens that three of your male co-workers had been lusting after you for years?"

"That about sums it up, yeah," I replied.

"Damn," she smiled at me. "You are one lucky son of a bitch, aren't you?"

"Don't talk about my mother that way," I joked.

"Speaking of," she began.

"I'm not telling her yet," I quickly replied. "She's due for a visit any time now, I'll let her know in person. That way you'll get minimal blowback."

She sighed in relief. "Thank God," she breathed. "I don't think I could handle all her questions about your polyamorous relationships with multiple non-humans. Or your discovery that you're...bi now?"

"What about you?" I asked. "We've talked about my relationships, what about yours? How are things with Charlie?"

Charlie had been her off-and-on boyfriend since high school and, given her reaction to my question, they were in an off season. "He broke up with me," she said. "He said he found someone else and broke up with me via text like a fucking coward. I haven't seen him in over six weeks."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said. I removed Kyree from my lap, to which he let out a moan of protest, and moved to the couch, sitting next to my sister, and taking her in my arms. I had never much cared for Charlie. I did not know him well enough to make a judgement, though his recent actions told me all I needed to know. I just felt that she was too good for him. At the time, I accredited my aversion as simple brotherly instinct, my desire to protect her. Considering the events of the last two days though, I realized that it had probably been something more, a desire to have her for myself.

She rested her head on my shoulder and let out a contented sigh as I started gently scratching her back. With my other hand, I took out my phone and sent Elias a message. "I'm home and safe. Thank you for calling Sera, in all the excitement, I had completely forgot. I'll see you soon."

I heard Sera let out a small giggle as she saw my phone's background. "Well, don't you look like you're having fun."

"We took that after we had some fun in the gym locker room to make Sammy jealous."

"Did it work?"

"Considering the fact, he made me suck his cock today at work, I'd say so."

She opened her mouth to reply but was interrupted by a response from Elias. It was a picture of he and Caroline, both naked, and his dick at half mast, waving at me. "Cici and I are both glad you are ok. Make sure you get some rest. I was going to ask you to entertain Cici while I was at work tomorrow but given the circumstances we can reschedule if you want."

Sera whistled. "Damn, his wife is a hottie. I can't believe you get to tap that."

I chuckled as I typed a reply, reading it aloud for Kyree's benefit. "I should be good. I haven't noticed any lingering effects and I have Sera with me in case anything pops up. About my meeting with Caroline, I had an idea. She wants to get to know me, and it's important that she sees how I interact with woman. So, I would like to ask her something if it would be ok with you."

The wait for a response was almost three minutes, during which time none of us said anything, and I realized that Kyree and Sera were just as anxious for the reply as I was. I understood Kyree, given his sexual tastes, I knew that he was ok with me pursuing other relationships. Sera, on the other hand, surprised me. I expected her to protest my newfound sexual appetites, but instead she was supporting me, which made me love her even more.

Finally, the phone rang, and the caller ID confirmed it was from Elias. I accepted and put it on speaker. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Chief," Elias's warm voice replied. "Glad to see you're feeling better. Hey Sera and Kyree."

"How did you know I was on speaker phone?" I asked.

"We both know your sister is a bit of a busybody, so I assumed you would have your phone on speaker to cut out the middleman of having to tell her everything later anyway. And since you're at home, I assume Kyree is there as well. And Kyree, first, it seems I owe you my gratitude, I never would have this chance with Ezra if not for you. And finally, know that your secret is something I would take to my grave. I know we've never met, but I hope you can trust me. If not, trust Ezra. If you live with him, you will be safe. I guarantee it."

"Thank you, Elias," Kyree replied. "That means a lot to me. I look forward to meeting you in person soon. And when you get the chance, please tell Caroline that Nevroe sends his regards."

"You're Nev's kid? That explains it then. Sure thing, I'll pass along the message. But enough of the small talk. Ezra, what would you like to ask my wife? We are alone, now, so you may speak freely."

"With your permission," I replied. "I would like to ask her out on a date."

There was a brief pause, before Elias's hearty laughter filled the room. "That is fucking adorable. I did not expect that, and I fucking love it. Give me a sec, I'll put her on."

There was a brief pause, before a new voice spoke through the phone. "Hello, this is Caroline." The voice was warm and inviting, like a mother's, making you feel at peace and welcome.

"Hello, Mrs. Graves," I replied, sitting up a little straighter, to the amusement of my younger sister. "We haven't met in person yet, but my name is Ezra, your husband's new boytoy."

"Oh yes, it's a pleasure to hear from you." Her voice immediately changed, rising in pitch, and betraying her excitement. "Please, call me Cici, Mrs. Graves makes me sound old. Also, my husband tells me that we are going to spend some time together tomorrow?"

"That is what I am calling about," I said, doing my best to keep an even tone. Sera had wrapped her arms around me and was trailing a finger down my arm, her eyes glinting mischievously. I was doing my best not to react, but she was making it difficult. "I was wondering if you would allow me to take you on a lunch date?"

"I would love it," she replied immediately. "What time may I expect you."

"I will be there at eleven to pick you up."

"I will be waiting for you," she said. "I'm sure we'll have so much fun."

"I'm certain we will. So, I will see you tomorrow then. I hope you have a good rest of your evening."

"You as well," she said. "Goodbye,"

"Bye," I hung up the phone, immediately slouching back on the couch and letting out a sigh.

"Really?" Sera asked. "A few minutes ago, you were casually talking about making a girl your sex slave, but asking a girl on a date still makes you nervous?"

"I don't like being put on the spot," I replied. "It reminds me of doing oral reports at school and I always get really nervous." It was then that I noticed Kyree had disappeared. "Where did Kyree go?"

"I asked him to give us some alone time after we talked about what had happened."

"When did you do that?"

"Before you got home." She released me and repositioned herself, throwing a leg over my lap and straddling me. She grabbed my head and held it, so we made eye contact. "I have a question I want to ask you, and I want you to be honest with me."

I swallowed, willing myself not to get hard with every fiber of my being. "Sure, shoot."

"Do you love me?"

"You know I love you," I replied instantly, feeling almost offended. "What kind of question is that?"

"That isn't what I meant," she replied. She paused for a moment, then moved in and kissed me. This was not a kiss between siblings, her tongue sliding into my mouth, confirmed that. She pressed her body against mine, her breasts pressing into my chest and her pussy grinding into my crotch. No amount of willpower could keep me from getting hard, so I diverted my attention to the kiss, returning it just as passionately as she gave it, my tongue wrestling with hers.

She moaned against me as my hands slipped into her shorts, as if of their own accord, and groped her plump ass. I realized that she was not wearing any panties, and that only fueled my arousal as we continued to kiss, a clash of lips, tongue, and teeth.

After a long, sweet moment, she finally pulled away from me, her eyes sparkling with desire. "Do you love me?" she asked again.

I knew there was no point in keeping it a secret any longer. She could see my lust just as easily as I could see hers. "Yes," I answered. "Yes, I love you. I have since we were in high school."

She smiled at me and kissed me again, a much shorter kiss this time, though no less intense. "So, you're about to be busy, with all the men and women entering your life. Maybe too busy for me."

I took her hands gently in mine and kissed them. "I will never be busy enough that I would neglect my beautiful sister."

She giggled. "In that case, I would like to ask you for a favor."

"Anything," I replied without hesitation.

"Before you get with all these other women, and before you have sex with these men. I would like you to take my virginity."

My heart, and my dick, leapt at that one singular question. "You mean you haven't...?"

"Of course not," she replied. "I was only with Charlie to get your attention because I knew you didn't like him. We never went past second base, which was the source of most of our arguments. But no, I've been waiting for you."

"Why me, though? There were plenty of good guys in high school and college that would have loved you just as much as I did."

"There was no one else for me, no one else could love me as much as you. You were the one that was always there for me. You held me hair while I threw up after my first drink of alcohol. You stood up for me when some of the guys on the football team tried to force me into being their quarterback's girlfriend. You covered for me when I crashed mom's car."

"She knew I didn't do it," I cut in. "That's why she only grounded me for two weeks."

She laughed. "Of course, she did. She might act aloof all the time, but she isn't an idiot. Regardless, my point is, no one has been there for me like you have. And throughout all my time as a young adult and as an adult, I could never imagine being with anyone but you."

"And this is what you want?" I asked. "Are you sure this isn't because of...?" I nodded toward the back of the house, where I assumed Kyree had disappeared.

"I'm sure," she answered. "I have known the truth about Kyree from that first night. One of my colleagues put a mental barrier on me before we began to prevent his power from working on me. And on you while you slept. But apparently that didn't work due to your ability."

I smiled at her. "Well, in that case, I have no reason to refuse." I stood, picking her up with me. She let out a yelp as her legs wrapped around me and she nuzzled her head into my neck, gently kissing me as I carried her to my room, which thankfully seemed to be empty.

"Hey, set me down here and lay down," Sera said as I stepped into the room. "I want to do something for you."

I did as she asked, placing her gently on her feet. My instincts were roaring at me, telling me to throw her on the bed, and claim her as my personal cumdump, but I swallowed back those urges. I wanted her first time to be something special, gentle, and full of love. Everything else could come later.

I rearranged my pillows and laid back on my bed, resting comfortably against the headboard as Sera, with a sultry smile, started stripping for me. She started with her tight t-shirt, pulling it over her head agonizingly slow, revealing, as I had suspected that morning, that she was not wearing a bra, letting her perfect breasts bounce free, her small nipples peaked in arousal. Her shorts came next, and I was disappointed to see she was wearing a pair of red lace panties, though the wet stain om her crotch made up for it. finally, tantalizingly, she turned her back to me and lowered her panties, her gorgeous ass swallowing the fabric as it was pulled down. For a few moments, she simply stood there, her hips swaying seductively before she finally faced me, revealing her soaked pussy, above which I noticed her neatly trimmed bush.

"Dear god," she gasped as I pulled down my pants, freeing my eleven-inch cock. "I didn't realize you were so big."

"Circe's experiment had some...side effects," I replied.

Her smile returned as she approached the bed, dropping to a crawl as she slid onto the bed. Slowly, she approached my cock, wrapping her slim hand around the shaft and planting a gentle kiss on the head. "I'm not complaining..." another kiss, causing me to let out a groan. "You know how much..." a third kiss. "I love a challenge." She took my cock in her mouth.

I let out a gasp as a wave of pleasure shot through me, almost making me cum immediately. My hands shot to her head, and it took all my willpower not to shove my cock down her throat. Instead, I gently guided it deeper, pushing it until it reached the back of the throat, causing her to gag slightly, before letting her back up. She released my cock and smiled at me. "You can be rougher with me," she whispered.

"I don't want to ruin this for you," I replied with a soft smile. "I want it to be special."

"Just having you here is special enough for me." She kissed my head again. "Besides, the thought of handing control over to you, being completely at your mercy..." I felt a shudder pass through her body. "That really turns me on."

"Are you sure?" I asked, my urges becoming more and more powerful at her words. "If I give in, I don't know if I'll be able to stop."

"That's ok. I want to be yours, in any way that you want. If that means you turn me into your sex slave, then that's what I want." Her hand pumped my cock, causing a small stream of pre-cum to trickle from my head, which she gently licked up. "I want you to ruin me, to turn all my holes into nothing but toys for your pleasure. Make me your own personal breeding bitch, addicted to your cock. Please, make me yours, big brother."

"Your safe word is 'Domino,'" was all I could say before, the floodgates opened, and my urges took complete control. Tangling me fingers in her hair, I forced her down on my cock, pushing past her gag reflex and burying myself in her throat. Her nose pressed against my pelvis as she gagged on my dick and tears filled her eyes as I began to fuck her throat. Instinctively, her hands pressed against my legs, and she tried to push against me, trying to pull my cock from her lips, but I was stronger and held her down. Only when her attempts began to weaken did I release her, my cock flying from her lips as she inhaled a large gasp and began coughing.

12