Kyree and I Ch. 06: Sera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repositioned myself until I was kneeling in front of her, my cock dangling in front of her lips. "I didn't give you permission to take a break, slut," I growled, my predatory instincts taking full control of me. "Get back to work and suck my dick with your slutty lips. We're not stopping until you can take it all the way without my help."

"Yes," she muttered, her mascara running down her cheeks.

Smack! I slapped her, causing her to gasp. "Yes what, slut?"

"Yes Daddy," she muttered, causing me to arch and eyebrow, not expecting that response. I was not given much time to ponder this, as she obediently took my throbbing cock back in her mouth. I placed my hands behind my back, not moving or helping her in any way as she wetly slurped my dick, drool falling from her mouth onto my blanket. She managed to push my dick halfway into her mouth before it hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag again and retreat.

"Try harder, bitch," I growled. "Don't make me force it down your throat again."

She let out a pitiful whimper as she redoubled her efforts, bringing my cock to the back of her throat, and then forcing it past her gag reflex, managing to get three-quarters of it down her throat before being forced to retreat, once again wracked by a fit of spasming coughs.

At this point, I was growing impatient. "Turn around," I ordered. "Present yourself on all fours."

"Yes, Daddy," she said meekly, rising to her hands and knees and turning around, presenting her soaking pussy to me, which was leaking almost as much as her lips had around my cock.

Slap! I brought my hand down hard across her ass, causing it to jiggle and shake. She let out a scream as her pussy squirted some juices over the bed. The part of my brain thinking that I was taking this too far grew silent as I dragged my finger across her slit, causing her to let out a moan. "I won't punish you severely this time," I said as I brought my hand down on her other cheek with a meaty Smack, eliciting another scream that was quickly replaced by another moan as I fingered her pussy again. "Since this was your first time. But next time..." I spanked her again, a red mark forming on her cheek. This time, she let out a sound that was a cross between a scream and a moan as I did not let up on her pussy. "You had better be able to take my cock to the base. I will not be as lenient next time."

"Yes Daddy," she gasped. "I'm sorry I was a bad girl. I promise I'll do better next time." She let out a large gasp as I slid a single finger into her. Her pussy clenched down on it as what was unmistakably an orgasm ripped through her system, making her scream in pleasure.

Anger surged through me as I brought my hand down against her ass with as much force as I could muster. "I!" I yelled, bring my hand down to punctuate each word. "Did! Not! Give! You! Permission! To! Cum! Slut!"

"I'm sorry!" she screamed. "I'm sorry I'm such a naughty slut, Daddy! Please, Punish your naughty bitch for cumming without permission! I promise I won't do it again!"

My rage subsided. I leaned down so my mouth was brushing against her ear. "Make sure you don't," I growled, nibbling gently on her earlobe, causing her to shudder. "Now, I am going to fuck you. I will not be gentle, and it will be immensely painful at first, but I will not stop, no matter how much you scream. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Daddy," she gasped, tears flowing from her eyes. She pushed her ass back until she started grinding against my cock. "Please fill my slutty pussy with your huge cock. Turn me into your own personal cumdump, mold my pussy to the shape of your cock and make me addicted to it. Please, Daddy, I'm so wet for you."

I took a moment and lined my cock up with her pussy, and in one smooth pump, slid all the way into her pussy, feeling the briefest of resistance as I broke her hymen and my hips slammed against her ass. She began screaming and tried to pull away from me, managing to pull half my blood-stained cock from her pussy before I grabbed her hips and thrust into her again as I started to fuck her with a fervent passion.

One of my hands reached around and grabbed at her shaking tits, roughly yanking on one of her swollen nipples while my other tangled itself in her hair, yanking her head back far enough for me to smother her mouth with mine, forcing my tongue past her lips and silencing her screams, which had already started to be replaced by heavy moans. For a moment, the only sounds in the room were her muffled moans and the sound of my balls slapping against her before I broke the kiss. "Ah!" she screamed. "Yes, Daddy, fill me up! Oh, it feels so good inside of me! Please, breed me, make me your bitch, pump all your seed into my slut hole. Please!"

Those words were enough to tip me over the edge, and I hilted her as I came, pumping my cum deep into her womb. Her pussy clenched against my cock as she came again, her screams no doubt heard throughout the house. After a moment, her screams turned to moans, then to whimpers as she collapsed onto the bed, my deflating penis pulling out of her pussy as my cum began to dribble from her gaping hole.

As my arousal faded, I collapsed next to her, realizing for the first time that my breath was coming in heaving gasps. "Hey," I muttered weakly. "Are you ok?"

"So full," she mumbled against the blanket, her speech muffled through the thick fabric. "So tired. Lay here with me."

I chuckled and rolled over onto my back, pulling her onto me, my cum leaking onto my leg, though, now, I did not really care. "Good night, sis." I whispered.

"G'night," she muttered back, almost immediately falling asleep in my arms.

As my own vision began to fade, my eyes fell to my closet, where I saw that the door had been cracked open, and there was the briefest glint of light against purple eyes. With one final chuckle, I fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Authors note: This chapter brings us up to date on my current project: "Kyree and I." As a newcomer to erotic writing, I have been profoundly grateful for the positive reaction to this series. I still have plenty planned for this series, such as Elias claiming Ezra's ass, Ezra being inducted into Sammy's pack, the introduction of new characters, the return of a trio of wannabe rapists, the revelation of the origin of Ezra's unique power, and much more. I would appreciate any feedback on the story so far, as well as any characters or sexual situations you would like to see introduced into the story (if it doesn't break established lore). Uploads will be slightly more spaced apart, as I am actively working on the next chapter. In addition, I have some short storied planned covering some other kinks, such as CNC, voluntary feminization, femboy and shemale domination, and others. Let me know if there are particular themes you would like me to explore and thank you all for your support.

Sincerely,

A Thankful Author

12