Kyree and I Ch. 07: Claimed

Story Info
Elias takes Ezra, and makes an offer.
7.8k words
4.9
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke early, around six, in an empty bed, feeling refreshed and energized, my morning wood standing at attention. With a yawn and a heavy stretch, I got out of bed, grabbing the bag from Circe's, which had been placed on my night stand, and made my way into the bathroom, after taking care of my bodily needs and showering off the remnants of yesterday's encounter, I stepped out of the shower and examined myself in the mirror, realizing for the first time that there had been other changes to my body beyond the increase in my dick size. I was taller, not by much, maybe an inch or two, but enough for it to be noticeable. I also had more definition to my musculature, though still nowhere near as jacked as Sammy. My facial features were a bit sharper, more angular than they had been. In short, I had become slightly more masculine.

Reaching into the bag, I pulled out the butt plug I had purchased, surprised to see a note had been attached to it. Opening it, I was greeted by a neat script reading, "Ezra, I noticed your curiosity in my magical wares, and thought I would give you a taste, as an apology for my grievous error. You will find this butt plug to have some arcane modifications on it. Firstly, it is self-lubricating, allowing you to keep it in for extended periods of time without risk of it drying out and causing discomfort. Secondly, I have enchanted it with a simple growth spell. As you grow accustomed to it, it will become larger, continuing to train your ass throughout the day. Finally, it is enchanted to provide constant pleasure, keeping you in a constant state of arousal while denying you the ability to cum, perfect for increasing your stamina, which I have the feeling you will need much of in the coming days. The trigger phrase to activate these effects is 'Monarch.' I hope you enjoy it and accept my humble apology. With sincerest regards, Circe."

I smiled as I folded the note and replaced it, picking up the plug and saying "Monarch." Immediately, the toy became slippery in my hands, glistening with a warm liquid. Beyond that, I noticed no discernable differences, those would probably become apparent when I inserted it, which I did, bending over the bathroom counter and pressing it against my virgin hole. There was some resistance, but after a moment of deep breaths to relax, my hole yielded to it, allowing the plug smooth entry. I let out a groan as my cock jumped to full mast as my arousal shot up. After a moment, it faded to a more manageable level, and I dressed myself and made my way to the kitchen.

Sera was in the kitchen making breakfast, wearing nothing but my old apron, her plump, slightly discolored ass on full display, her messy hair falling to her lower back. I always loved when she wore her hair down, and this view complimented it nicely.

Moving behind her, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me, bringing my mouth to her ear. "Good morning, slut," I whispered lowly before sucking her earlobe into my mouth and nibbling gently on it.

She let out a sigh of arousal and started grinding against me, pressing her ass against my throbbing erection. "Good morning, Daddy," she moaned.

I spun her around and pressed my lips against hers in a deep, passionate kiss, our tongues intertwining with each other. This was not a possessive kiss, as it had been yesterday. This was a lovers kiss, gentle and fierce at the same time. After a moment, I pulled away from her, tracing her smooth jaw with a finger. "Are you ok?"

"I'm just fine Daddy," she muttered, her eyes fluttering and breath short from arousal. "Finally, everything is perfect."

"You know you don't have to call me that outside the bedroom, right?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment, then shook her head. "I'm not like you, I'm afraid. I can't turn this part of me off. I belong to you now, Daddy, completely, not just in the bedroom. I will spend the rest of my life doing whatever it takes to make you happy, even if that means I share you with others. I hope you're ok with that."

"Of course," I gently kissed her again. "I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy," she cupped my face with her hand. "I've never been happier. Submitting to you was the best decision I have ever made."

"Well, that makes this part easier," I said, my voice taking on a more authoritative tone. "You are going to move back in with me. You will keep up your daily schedule, I know how much the hospital means to you. But I will not allow you to come home to anyone but me. Am I understood?"

"Yes Daddy," she said, tears filling her eyes.

"You are not allowed to cry," I continued, wiping her tears away. "Unless I am fucking your slutty holes, I never want to see you cry again. You will move in immediately and share the spare bedroom with Kyree." I raised my voice a little. "Unless you have any objections to that?"

I heard a giggle behind me as Kyree entered the kitchen. "I have no problems with that. I doubt we will spend much time there anyway."

"Good," I turned my head to face him. "Did you enjoy the show last night?"

He did not bother trying to deny it. "More than anything," he replied his green eyes sparkling, a small smile playing at his lips. "Seeing you take your sister like that was incredible. Especially considering how different you are with me."

"Before I forget," I said, suddenly remembering. "Weren't your eyes purple last night?"

"That's the incubus part of me. When I get horny, my eyes take on the purple hue of my brethren."

I was about to reply when Sera's phone alerted. She grabbed it off the counter, groaning as she read the message. "It's work," she said. "They need me to come in."

Sera pulled away from me. I grabbed her wrist before she could leave. "You will not wear underwear during your shift," I said, deciding to press my luck a little bit. "And no matter how turned on you get during your shift; you may not touch yourself or cum."

I expected her to protest and use her safe word. Instead, she smiled at me, coming closer to kiss me again. "Of course, Daddy," she said as she left the kitchen, disappearing into the bathroom.

"Strange, isn't it?" Kyree said, sitting at the island as I plated us some breakfast.

"I know you had something to do with this, even if your magic wasn't involved," I said as I sat down next to him, the pressure against the plug causing me to let out a sudden pleasured gasp. At Kyree's questioning look, I simply said "Magic butt plug."

He nodded understandingly and dug in. "I did less than you think. We had a while to talk before you showed up after your...incident yesterday. The topic of relationships came up, and I could feel her arousal when she talked about you, far more than her ex-boyfriend, I might add. I simply told her that the feelings she had for you were reciprocated. The rest was all her."

"I've just never seen her so...submissive before. She's always been so strong willed and independent. I'm worried that this might ruin that."

He shook his head. "It won't. Like you, her feelings toward you won't affect her day-to-day life much. The only difference is that she has completely submitted to you, body, and soul, while you just submit because it's something you enjoy."

"Are you sure you didn't do anything to her. It just seems like it was too...easy? I don't know if that's the right word."

"It wasn't easy. Bear in mind, she's been in romantically attracted to you for years, longer than you've felt that way about her. In her mind, this is a culmination of years of affection, and her desire to repay you for all that you have done for her."

I smiled at him. "Have I told you how much I love you?"

"Little early for the 'L' word, isn't it. we've known each other all of three days."

I could tell by his grin that he was poking at me. "And in those three days, you have completely turned my life on its head, opening me up to experiences I would have never thought possible. So no, I don't think it's too early at all."

"Fair enough," he chuckled as he kept eating. "I have to say, your sister is a fabulous cook."

"Wait until I make something for you." He glanced at me. "I used to be a chef. Before I taught her, Sera would burn water when she tried cooking."

"Why the career change?"

I shrugged. "The restaurant I worked at was owned by my father. I spent most of my childhood years in the kitchen with him, starting as a busboy when I was twelve and working my way up to head chef soon after I turned eighteen. Once he died, though, I found that I had lost my passion for it. I realized that I had loved cooking because he loved cooking, and some of my best memories were of the two of us in the kitchen, coming up with wild recipe ideas and trying them out. Being their reminded me of him, and it was painful. So, I put the restaurant under the management of people I knew I could trust and moved on to other things. I still own the place, Dad left it to me when he died, and sometimes go in to check on the place and check in if there's a problem, but..." I shrugged. "It still hurts being there. Not as much as it used to, but the pain still lingers."

"I feel the same about my mom," he replied.

We finished our meal in companiable silence. Once we were done, I gathered the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. As I did, my phone alerted, receiving a text from Elias. "Hey, would you mind stopping by for a bit before I head to work. We need to talk before you take my wife out."

I replied that I was on my way, and said goodbye to Kyree, giving him a gentle kiss as I left. "Hey Ezra?" he called after me.

I paused. "Yeah?"

"I love you too."

I smiled and exited the house, curious and excited at what Elias could want from me.

The trip to Elias's was the sweetest torture I had ever endured. Every bump I hit sent shockwaves of pleasure ripping through my system, pushing me to the brink of orgasm but never quite sending me over the edge. By the time I finally pulled up to Elias's building, I was panting heavily and could barely focus on my driving.

Elias and his wife owned an apartment building near downtown, living in one of the units and renting others out dirt cheap to those less fortunate in the city. Sera lived here for a few years but moved to a condo just outside the city a year ago to be closer to the hospital. I had only visited a few times, and only once to visit Elias, bringing Ellen along for a Christmas party shortly after I had started work for the company. Honestly, I had completely forgot he lived here, only remembering once he had sent me his address.

The walk into the building was much easier on me, as standing alleviated the pressure against my ass, though every step caused my jeans to rub against my heavily leaking cock, and I began to think that putting the plug in might not have been the best idea.

The elevator in the building was out of commission, a repairman giving me an apology for the inconvenience and assuring me it would be in working order the next day, and I had to walk up three flights of stairs before I reached his door, panting heavily, as if I had just finished a marathon.

I had barely finished knocking when the door swung open and Elias smiling face greeted me. "Hey there chief," he said, pulling me in for a hug, his hand sliding down to cup my ass, one of his large fingers inadvertently pressing against the plug.

"Oh god," I moaned as my cock leaked even more heavily, my arousal reaching the highest point it had been thus far.

Elias pulled away and smiled at me. "Well, I didn't realize you missed me that much." His finger continued to press against my ass, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"Magic...Butt...plug...Oh God that feels amazing," I managed to gasp.

He chuckled, finally releasing me for the agonizing pleasure. "Yeah, Circe told me about that. Didn't think you'd go full bore right away." He stepped aside and laid a hand on my shoulder. "Well come on in and have a seat. We'll have a quite talk, then move on to..." his eyes twinkled mischievously. "Other things."

I let out another moan, this one having nothing to do with the pressure in my ass, as Daddy...Elias...he led me into the apartment, my arousal confusing me as to what I was to refer to him as now.

The apartment was not opulently furnished, while still showing class. Everything was clean and tidy. The living area consisted of a plush throw rug with a cream couch and glass coffee table facing a mounted flat screen tv above a half-bookshelf holding some novels, as well as a few gaming systems, which surprised me as I did not see Elias as the gaming type.

I took a seat on the couch while Elias disappeared into the kitchen, reappearing with two glasses of water a moment later. "Here," he said, handing one to me and sitting down next to me, my eyes falling to his bulge pressing against his pants for a second before I regained eye contact. "You need to stay hydrated, especially considering the amount of activity you've had in the last couple of days."

"Thank you, Daddy...I mean Eli...I mean," I let out a frustrated sigh. "Thank you." I took the glass and downed the water, which, for some reason, lessened my arousal. "So," I sat back against the couch as Elias put his arm around my shoulder. "What do you want to talk to me about?"

"What you just said, actually," he said. "I know that you keep your personal life and sexual life separate, but right now, you're so turned on that you're confused as to what you should address me as, am I correct?"

"Right on the money," I said, letting out a pleasant grunt as his hand began to massage my shoulder, relaxing me a little.

"So, I want to put some boundaries in place to differentiate between when we are just friends, and when you are my slut."

That last word would turn me on even more, but at that moment, he did not mean it to be provocative, and it had no effect on me. "What did you have in mind?"

"Firstly," he raised a finger on the hand not occupied by my shoulder. "When we are in public or at work, we are strictly friends unless there is a prior conversation about it."

"So...unless we both agree to it, there won't be a repeat of the locker room incident?" I clarified.

"Exactly. If we want to do something naughty in public or at work, we need to discuss it first, to prevent any misunderstandings and make sure our work lives don't suffer. Secondly," he lifted his second finger as I nodded in understanding. "I would like to have you over more often, in both aspects. Since we are together now, and you are about to be together with my wife, I feel it is important to spend more time with you outside of work and away from Sammy and Kyle. I never invited you after the Christmas party because you were with Ellen, and I didn't know if I would be able to control myself without anyone else around. To separate the two, if I want to invite you over as a friend, I will ask if you want to come over. If I want some time with my slut, I will order you to come. And if you want me to come over, you can either invite me or 'Daddy.' Is that agreeable?"

"Am I allowed to turn down the orders?" I was still new to the idea of being a sub, so I did not know what all the rules were.

"Of course," he answered. "If you have other plans, I don't expect you to drop everything to come over. We don't have that kind of relationship. I will never try to control your personal life. This is just to avoid confusion when you come over. However, there is no guarantee that friend time might not turn into slut time and vice versa, but that is how it will start."

"That's fine with me," I said after a moment of thought.

"Finally," he put up a third finger. "Though I teased you about a threesome with my wife at some point, I want you to build a relationship with her independently from your relationship with me. I will not interfere with it unless we have a conversation about it beforehand."

"So, the threesome is still on the table?"

He chuckled. "Yes, it is, though not until your relationship with her is on firm footings."

That surprised me. "I thought it would go the other way. I figured you would want an active role in our relationship, especially since you're encouraging your wife to cheat on you."

"First rule of poly relationships," he put his hand on his lap. "If there is discourse and honest conversations about potential relationships outside of each other, it isn't cheating. When I teased a threesome, I was only half serious. But when I came home and told Cici some of the details of our relationship, she was the one who asked if she could have an opportunity to be with you. I am confident in my relationship with her, I know you are not going to take her away from me, and she knows that you are not going to take me away from her. We trust each other, and I trust you, I saw how you treated that cheating bitch while you were together, and I know that you will take good care of her, which is why I'm comfortable not being involved in your relationship."

"Ok, I see what you mean. And if you're ok with it, I am as well."

"Excellent, then it's settled. Now for an important question." He leaned forward until his face was a few inches from mine. "What happened after I left the shop last night? Are you ok?"

I laughed and told him what had happened between Circe and I, from the conversation to the domination afterward. Then, after a moment of consideration, I told him about what had happened between Sera and me.

After I had finished, he smiled widely at me. "Well good for you. I knew Sera was in love with you, but never realized how strong those feelings were. As for Circe...good luck with her, though I have a feeling you won't need it." His smile faded. "And I guess I owe you an apology."

"Cumming in my mouth?" I asked. When he remained silent, confirming my suspicion, I continued. "Don't worry about that. I'm not going to be upset about something you can't control."

"That's the thing." For the first time since I had known him, he looked ashamed. "We are forbidden from telling others of the addictive properties of our fluids but, since human/non-human relationships are becoming more common, a tonic was created to negate that effect. Once I had realized that you were falling for my bait, I should have made you drink the tonic. But I was so excited that you had finally turned my way, and I was afraid that if I waited any longer, you would come to your senses, and I would lose the opportunity. So, I said 'Fuck the consequences' and broke the rules. I'm sorry I did that to you."

"If it had turned out that I wasn't able to resist the effect, would you have given me the tonic later?"

"Of course, I probably would've come to your house that night and given it to you."

"Then all is forgiven." I smiled at him. "I know why you did it, and even if it was against the rules, I might've done the same in your position."

"You would've made me suck your cock?" his smile returned.

I laughed, then an idea popped into my head. "Speaking of sucking cocks, where's Caroline?"

"She's with her girlfriends getting ready for her date with some loser," he poked.

"And you don't leave for work for another hour, right?"

"Closer to forty-five minutes so I can show up early and pick up the slack for someone ditching us today."

"Perfect." I slid from the couch onto my knees between Daddy's legs, pulling his pants down in one smooth motion. Obviously, tales of my exploits had aroused him, as he was half-mast. Before he could say anything, I buried my face in his sack, sucking one of his huge testicles into my mouth.

"What are you...Oh god." Daddy's face twisted in pleasure as I felt his cock jump against my forehead. His hand grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into his sack. "That's it, you little slut. Suck on Daddy's big, swollen testicles. Make me hard before I fuck your face."