Kyree and I Ch. 07: Claimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked on his heavy ball, one hand fondling the other while my other hand reached up and began stroking his rapidly expanding cock. His salty taste exploded against my tongue, and all thoughts other than pleasing Daddy had vacated my mind. Another idea popped into my head. Daddy had slid down on the couch to give me better access to his balls. Releasing them, I bent down a little further and, with no hesitation, buried my tongue in his exposed asshole.

The taste was indescribable, an earthy, musty taste with a bitter aftertaste. In any other case, this would be repulsive, and I would throw whatever tasted like this away. In this instance, though, it was one of the best things I had ever tasted, and I eagerly dove as deep as I could, sliding my tongue along his insides as eagerly and passionately as I could.

"Oh, yes!" Daddy roared, pulling my head with his enormous hand. "That's it you little slut, rim Daddy's asshole like the little bitch you are. Become addicted to the taste until you can't cum without fantasizing about it."

After a moment, he tangled his finger into my hair and pulled me from his ass. "Get up here, slut. I wanna taste my ass on you." He roughly pulled me to my feet, removing my shirt in the process, and placed me on top of him so I was straddling his cock, the wide shaft sliding between my cheeks and pressing against the plug. My moan was cut off as he pressed his lips to mine, his tongue completely filling my mouth. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him as he began to grind against me, sliding his cock against my ass as he made out with me.

After several minutes being almost suffocated by his tongue, I pulled away from him. "I want you to claim me," I gasped, my arousal at its peak. "Then you won't have to worry about me getting cold feet. Please, Daddy, turn me into your cock-hungry slut. Turn my ass into a pussy for your own personal use, breed me with your thick, meaty, cock."

"Get on your knees, bitch," he growled. "Make sure to get it nice and wet."

I slid back onto my knees, wrapping my hands around Daddy's cock. A globule of pre-cum dangled from his cockhead, which I gently licked off, the sweet taste flooding my mouth. Opening my mouth, I took his head past my lips, swirling my tongue around his flared tip. Daddy's groan encouraged me, and I continued teasing him, running my tongue along his head, paying close attention to his glans, and slurping up the steady flow of pre-cum.

"Oh god," Daddy groaned as he ran his fingers through my hair. "It's so good. How did you get so good so quickly?"

I chuckled, sliding his heavy rod into my mouth, licking it with my tongue as it hit the back of my throat. My hands played with his swollen balls, gently massaging them with my dexterous fingers. I pulled back and continued teasing his head with my tongue before sliding back down again, teasing him with my tongue and fingers. Daddy's breath hitched as I released a nut and used my free hand to stroke his dick, milking his pre out into my eager mouth.

"Ok, enough of this teasing shit," Daddy growled, grabbing my hair. "Suck. My. Fucking. Cock. Slut!" he forced me down onto his meat, pressing me to his pelvis in one smooth stroke, his cock bypassing my gag reflex and coming to rest in my stomach.

Pleasure shot through my body in the most intense wave I had ever felt. Every nerve in my body felt like it was on fire, and my form twisted and writhed in agonizing pleasure. The butt plug became uncomfortably tight in my ass as every muscle in my body clenched. My orgasm cascaded through me, and I could feel the magic of the plug force it back down, causing the most exquisite pain I had ever felt fill my rod. I let out a muffled scream as I tried to push against Daddy's thighs, tried to get away from the agony flowing through my body, but his strong hands held me firmly in place as he steadily pumped his cock in my throat.

"Oh, yeah, little slut. Scream for Daddy as he fills you with his breeding stick. Cum with my cock deep in your tight little..." his eyes suddenly shot open. "Oh shit!" he quickly released my head and pulled his cock from my mouth. I had no strength in my body, and I slumped to the floor, nothing but a quivering, moaning mess.

Daddy quickly helped me to my feet. My head lolled to one side as another moan escaped my lips. He gently cupped my cheek. "Hey, chief, you still with me?"

I managed to gather some of my wits. "Whadid you doto meeee?" I managed to slur.

"I'm so sorry. I put a little magic in your water. It made your throat as sensitive as a woman's pussy. I used it in the past to help train my boys, as it would give them some of the largest orgasms they ever had. But I forgot about the plug, so it backfired, turned to pain instead, and mixed with the pleasure you were forced to endure from the plug."

I managed to stand on my own. "That was...intense. Interesting, but not something I want to repeat."

Daddy grinned at me. "Are you sure?" he reached forward and pinched one of my exposed nipples hard enough to send a jolt of pain through my body. I let out a high-pitched moan of pleasure as my cock jumped.

I glanced up in surprise. "Did you seriously turn me into a pain slut?" I asked.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Not forever, just a few hours, tops. The shock to your system scrambled your pain and pleasure centers of your brain, but it will work itself out eventually. In the meantime," he twisted again, and I let out another moan. "You like?"

I thought about it for a moment. Yes, I did enjoy it, but I did not want to make it a regular occurrence. "I think I'm ok with a little pain," I conceded. "Maybe things like this, pulling my hair, but nothing greater than that. I don't think Sera would like it if I could only get off from pain. And in the future, no magic unless you let me know, is that ok?"

He nodded. "I was going to suggest the same thing." He pulled me into a hug, his hand cupping my ass again.

I let out a giggle, surprising myself. I was generally a masculine man, but in Daddy's presence, all that seemed evaporate. "You and my ass," I said.

"What can I say, you have a fantastic ass. You have no idea how thankful I am that your workouts gave me this beautiful ass."

I giggled again and blushed like a schoolgirl. Nobody had ever complimented my ass before, and it made me feel giddy. "Well then, let me give you a better look," I said, unbuttoning my jeans and dropping them, and my underwear to the floor.

"Dear god," Daddy gasped, looking at my exposed erection before looking back to me with a broad smile. "Maybe I should've thanked Circe instead of chastising her."

"Nearly dying had its perks," I replied before moaning as his rough hands massaged my ass before giving it a playful slap.

He pulled back again. "One last thing before we continue."

"What's up?"

He bent over, rummaging through his discarded pants for a moment, before standing with something in his closed fist. "I don't want to press you into doing anything, and you can say no to this. It's more of a tradition of mine when I claim a boy." He opened his hand, revealing a simple brown leather collar with silver script reading "Daddy's Girl."

I arched an eyebrow. "Are you trying to feminize me?"

Daddy shook his head. "I'm not trying to do anything. I know you well enough to know that if you don't want to do something, you won't do it, no matter what. So, I'm asking if this is something you would be interested in trying?"

I paused for a moment in thought. The only experience I had with stuff like this was when Sera had made me play dress up with her when we were children, putting me in a dress that was too tight for me, slathering my face in garish makeup, and laughing with my mom as I stumbled over myself in mom's heels. This was different. Doing this would be giving over control of everything to him, even my gender.

"What does that mean?" I asked. "You want me to wear the collar and refer to me as a girl, that much I get. Do you want me to cross-dress? Start hormone treatments?"

"We would go slowly, and again, only in the bedroom. The collar is a start, and you would have a female name while we are together. After a while, I would have you dress normally but with female underwear, then move up to more feminine clothing, such as skinny jeans and crop tops, before moving to fully female clothes. As for stuff like hormones, I would never make you do that. I would simply have you take a Tempa-Change pill while we had our fun. Again, you have the right to refuse any of this if it makes you uncomfortable but know that I am also doing this for you. While it turns me on, I can put that aside. But you are still experimenting, exploring these new urges. I want you to fully experience everything I can offer you while we are together. And as my mother always says, 'Don't knock it til you try it."

He was right. All this was new to me. Less than a week ago, I was a fully straight man recovering from a three-year relationship. Now, I was about to hand my anal virginity to a man I looked up to as a father figure and my best friend. And there was a part of me that did want it, to feel what it was like to surrender completely, without reservation. I knew he would respect it if I ever decided to stop, ever became uncomfortable with the direction things were heading. I trusted him, and more than anyone else, I wanted to be his.

With a small smile, I took the collar and wrapped it around my neck, clasping it in place, securing my place as Daddy's good girl. And a good girl needed a name "How about Eliza?"

He let out a sound between a growl and a moan and pulled me into him. "Good girl," he said before covering my mouth with his in an aggressive, possessive kiss.

When we pulled away a moment later, I said "Don't say 'While we're together.' I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. You have opened my eyes to so much more than I can possibly repay you for, showing me pleasures I could only imagine. You are my best friend and mentor, the closest thing I've had to a father since he passed away. So, no matter what other man I am with, I will always come back to you. And even if I call someone else Daddy, you will always be my true Daddy."

He smiled at me, and I saw the barest trace of a tear in his eye. "What about women?" he asked

"Sorry, the position for 'Mommy' has already been filled."

"In more ways than one, if you get your way, right?"

"That's completely in her hands. I haven't told her about all of this, not until I see her in person. Wherever we go from there is completely in her hands, and I will respect whatever position she takes on the matter."

"I'll be rooting for you, Ezra."

"Ah, ah, ah," I pressed a finger against his lip, pouting like a bratty teen. "It's Eliza now, Daddy."

He chuckled, suddenly spinning with me, forcing me to bend over the couch, pressing his chest against my back as he gently nibbled my earlobe, causing me to shudder. Now I knew why Sera like it so much, it was such an intimate experience. "Normally, I would eat out my girl's pussy before fucking her, but you look like you're on the verge of exploding, so I hope you're ok with no foreplay."

"That's ok, Daddy," I pitched my voice higher, trying to sound more feminine as his fingers gently grabbed the plug. And judging from the rumble in his chest as he started kissing my neck, it was working for him.

He began to pull, oh so gently on the plug, causing me to groan in pleasure, a groan which quickly became a squeal as his hand wrapped around my balls, squeezing like a vice, and sending pain and pleasure shooting through my cock. "Nuh uh," he growled as he continued to pull the plug, stretching my ass out as the bulb exited my ass. "Good girls don't cum from their little clit until Daddy is inside their pussy and trust me," he leaned closer, and I could feel his breath against my ear. "With the magic I gave you earlier, your ass truly is a pussy for my big, thick, veiny cock. I'm going to breed you hard enough to give you triplets, you little slut."

The plug popped audibly out of my ass, and I moaned as it was quickly replaced by the flared head of Daddy's huge rod. His voice became serious. "Listen Ezra," he covered my mouth when I tried to protest. "This is serious. While my cock is magical and will fit inside you, your ass is still virgin, and the stretching will still cause you discomfort for a bit. Bear with it for as long as you can, but if it gets to be too much, don't hesitate to use your safe word. Nod if you understand."

I gave a nod, a warm feeling going through me as I felt his concern for my safety. He removed my hand and I said, "Do it in one go, like ripping off a band-aid. I want to feel all of you at once."

"That's my good girl." He pressed against me, his head pressing against my looser, but still tight, virgin ass...I mean pussy. After a moment, my hole gave way, spreading impossibly large for his huge member. "Deep breath, sweetie, Daddy's coming in." he gave a firm thrust, and hilted himself in my ass.

I let out a high-pitched scream that was equal parts pain and pleasure as his cock pressed against the walls of my cunt. For all intents and purpose, that thrust should have killed me, but thanks to his magic, I felt my insides rearrange themselves around his cock as his full length was driven into me before coming to rest in my stomach. "Oh, that's it baby girl, I'm all the way in."

I had been so lost in the sensation of losing my virginity that I hadn't realized that I had cum until a moment later when I felt Daddy's hand grab my cock...I mean my clitty in his thick palm, stroking it gently as the last remnants of my orgasm trickled from it. "What a quick shot. I know you were pent up, sweetie, so I won't punish you this time. But, in the future, you won't cum until I tell you to, is that clear?"

"Yes Daddy," I whimpered. The pain had started to fade, replaced by a feeling of being full in my stomach, and a warm, pleasurable sensation spreading through my body. That, coupled with Daddy's hand against my clit, quickly brought me to full mast again. "I promise to be a good girl from now on. Please Daddy, you can start moving now. It's starting to feel good."

"Ok sweetie, tell me if I get too rough, ok?" he began to pull out slowly, moving only a few inches before sliding back in. The sensation caused me to let out a moan. "Yes Daddy, just like that. Please fuck my slutty pussy with your thick, manly cock." I had completely lost myself in my role. In this moment, I was no longer Ezra. I was Eliza, Daddy's good little girl. And all I wanted was to feel more of this pleasure in my cock-hungry pussy.

"Mmm," Daddy groaned, lengthening his thrusts a few inches at a time. "Your pussy is so tight sweetie. You're gripping me like a vice. I don't know how long I can last like this."

"Then give it to me, Daddy," I moaned. "Fuck me as hard as you can. Breed your daughter's slutty pussy."

"Daughter, huh?" Daddy asked, pausing for a moment. "Fuck it, that's hot." He pulled out of me almost completely until only his cockhead remained in my pussy. "Here we go." In one smooth motion, he slammed back into me, his balls slapping against me as I let out another scream, this one more out of pleasure, the pain fading away as my pussy got used to his girth.

"So, you're my daughter huh?" he groaned out as he started slamming into me, his manhood fucking all the remaining masculinity out of me as I squealed and moaned against him. "No, I don't think so. No daughter of mine acts like such a slut." A sharp pain crossed my ass as he brought a heavy hand down on my cheek. "You think I didn't know about all the other men you've been seeing behind my back, all the cocks you've been milking when you should be home, milking mine." Another slap, harder this time, searing pain and pleasure against my backside. "You're not my daughter." Another, harder slap. "You're just a useless," Slap. "Fucking." Slap. "Slut."

The last slap left me reeling in pain and pleasure. "I'm sorry Daddy," I squealed. "I'm sorry for being such a bad daughter. Please, punish my naughty pussy with your cock. Make me see the error of my ways. Make me a breeding slut for your huge dick for your use only."

His hand reached around and grabbed my neck, not hard enough to hurt me, but hard enough to constrict my breathing slightly. He leaned into me again, his breath against my ear. "Look at you. A few days ago, you were the pinnacle of men, a guy any woman would kill to get with. Now, your nothing more than a sissy hole for my horsecock, moaning as I spank you like you spanked that slutty sister of yours."

Until that moment, there was a part of me that had been afraid. Afraid that, if I went this way, there was no going back. That I would become like Sera, completely addicted to Daddy's penis, unable to resist anything he said to me or told me to do. Completely powerless to him, in the bedroom and out. That fear evaporated in that moment. "Careful, old man," I gasped out. He lessened his grip on my throat. "I'm ok with the dirty talk, but don't insult the people I care about."

"Understood," he replied, never slowing his pace.

Immediately after he gave a confirmation, I went from a man standing up for his sister, back to a submissive, sissy, bitch, like a switch being flicked in my brain, moaning against Daddy's cock. "Oh, Daddy, I'm getting closer."

"Me too sweetie," he grunted, pounding harder and harder, his cock sliding roughly against my prostate, making my clitty leak against the couch. "I'm about to knock you up you little slut, and you will thank me for it. Thank me for the honor of carrying my child, for giving you something worthwhile in your worthless life."

"Yes Daddy!" I screamed. "Thank you for cumming in me. Thank you for knocking me up. Thank you for turning your daughter into your mindless sissy slut. Please, breed me!"

That was enough to tip him over the edge as he thrust into me one final time before flooding me with his thick sperm, my stomach growing larger and larger as he pumped rope after rope into my tight womb. I could feel his virility, the potency of his seed as he bred me, pumping me full of his children, making my clitty cum, releasing my own load onto the couch as the orgasm washed over me.

Daddy held his dick in me for a few moments before finally pulling out and quickly replacing it with the butt plug, which quickly brought me to a full erection again as I had forgot to turn it off. "Monarch," I gasped as I fell bodily on the couch, the plug actively shrinking in my ass.

Daddy gave a heavy sigh as he flopped onto the couch next to me, not bothering to put his pants back on. Grabbing me, he pulled me on top of him and kissed me gently, teasing my mouth with his tongue before pulling away. My leg rested between his, pressing against his shrinking cock as my stomach quickly deflated, and I rested my head against his shoulder as one of my hands absentmindedly played with one of his testicles that, though slightly deflated, were still larger than mine.

"So..." Elias asked after a moment of cuddling. "What did you think?"

"I think that was the best gay sex I've ever had."

He chuckled, his hand gently massaging my lower back. "I'll ignore the fact that it was the only gay sex you've ever had and take the compliment. Besides, does it count as gay sex if you were a girl, my darling daughter."

I let out a groan. "I don't know why I said that. It just...seemed appropriate."

"It was fucking hot, that's what it was. And I like that dynamic. I've had plenty of boys before, but never had a daughter." He paused for a moment. "After what I said about Sera, you changed. What happened?"

I sighed. "Even after I agreed to be your girl, there was a part of me that was afraid that if I gave myself completely to you, that I would never be able to go back. But when you insulted Sera...it was like a switch flipped. For a moment, I was Ezra again, a guy wanting to protect his sister. As soon as I realized that this wouldn't change anything in me, I was able to fully give myself over to you."