LA Aces Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and looked into her eyes; she had worn way too much eyeliner and mascara, but they were still gorgeous. "Absolutely." I leaned in to kiss her, but she pushed me away.

"Nicky…lip gloss, remember?"

I sighed. "Is there any part of you that isn't made up?"

She rubbed her leg against me again, and giggled. "Well…" She trailed off, turning in her seat to face me. As she did, she picked up her legs and put them in my lap, her knees crossed right above my crotch. I gently took hold of her left ankle and lifted her leg. She giggled as I placed a soft kiss on her calf, then let out a soft moan as I continued to kiss it. My hands moved all over her leg, feeling more than rubbing, finding spots that made her gasp with pleasure just by touching them.

I licked my lips as I put her leg down. "Tasty," I grinned. "Wonder what the other one tastes like…" I brought her right leg up to my lips, and kissed it as I had the other. This time my mouth moved upward, over her knee, moving all the way up to her thigh. I held her leg up with my left hand as my right sneaked between under the hem of her dress, pushing aside her panties and teasing her pussy lips.

Kat threw her head back and moaned; I lapped at her creamy thighs while my fingers tormented her clit. "Ohhh, Nick," she moaned. It wasn't the most original moan, but it was music to my ears. "Nick…" Her leg twitched violently as I licked it; that was new. I made a mental note not to lick there again. "Nick!"

I pulled myself away from her leg, and was surprised to see that she wasn't having fun; in fact, she looked quite flustered. "Something wrong?"

"We're here; do I have to ACTUALLY kick you?" She pulled herself away from me, fixing her hemline and underwear. Just as she had finished, the driver opened her door, and she got out. I took a second to gather myself, wondering whether her limo was cursed.

As I got out of the limo, I was surprised by Kat grabbing me and pulling me in for a kiss. I could tell that it wasn't solely for my benefit, though; about a dozen flashes went off in the brief time our lips were together. We made our way down the red carpet, Katharine stopping every few feet to smile and strike a pose for the throng of onlookers.

The photographers circled us as we walked; I felt like I was trapped in a dance where I was the only one who didn't know the steps. I recognized one of them as the one who had been following me earlier that day; he seemed to recognize me, too. He put his camera away and took out a pad of paper.

"Katharine," He shouted over the dull roar we were walking through, "Katharine!" Kat turned to look at him; he took it as a cue to continue. "How do you respond to your boyfriend's comments?"

"What?" I could barely hear him, and I doubted that Kat could.

"How do you respond to your boyfriend calling the paparazzi a bunch of liars?"

For a second there, I thought Katharine's eyes were going to blow right out of her skull. First she looked at the photographer, then me, then back at the photographer, then back at me. I was almost as shocked as her; I had never called anyone a liar. I opened my mouth to say that, but before I could the photographer peeled off; either he had his answer already, or he had spotted a bigger name he wanted to heckle.

* * *

"I didn't call anybody a liar," I whispered. We were in the theatre, now; the "premiere" we were at was for some dreadful romantic comedy that Katharine had recorded a song for. "I just said that they really knew how to make stuff up…did you see what that rag said about us?" She shushed me, evidently much more wrapped up in Drew Barrymore's latest crapfest than I was.

"We'll talk about it later."

* * *

"I didn't call anybody a liar." My conversation starter might not have changed, but the setting had; the movie, thankfully, was over, and everyone who had managed to sit through it was now engaging in a competition to find the friendliest way of describing how much it sucked.

"I know. Still, not the time. Go. Mingle. Make friends." Katharine seemed a bit pre-occupied, but I let it go as just another one of her quirks. I took my drink and headed through the crowd, trying to find a face I recognized.

Surprisingly, it wasn't long before I did. I also found a pair of breasts I recognized (I doubted the sight would ever leave my brain); they were practically screaming to be released from the black corset Renee had stuffed them into. Her skirt was every bit as short as Katharine's, though black stockings covered her legs. She wore her hair up, and the sight of her freckles told me she hadn't worn much makeup.

She smiled as she saw me, and I returned it. I didn't believe she could walk at all; the fact that she did it so gracefully was mesmerizing. "Well, you're a new face," she said with a smile, holding out her hand, "Renee Olstead."

I took it. "Nick Greenwood." I leaned in close to her, lowering my voice to a whisper. "What's with the stranger treatment?"

"I don't exactly think our little pool time is common knowledge, do you?"

I laughed. "Hope not. So, what brings you here? I didn't see you in the movie."

"I come for the high cinematic quality only Drew Barrymore can provide." She managed to keep her straight face just long enough for me to crack up, then she did as well. When she had composed herself, she continued. "Actually, I'm scouting."

"Scouting?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm looking for a guy. Not like that," She said in response to the look I gave her. "I'm looking for a guy for a part in a movie I'm doing."

"Since when are you a producer?"

"I'm not. I'd just rather not have another complete asshole on the set, so I figure since it's a role a trained monkey could play, I might as well find a nice guy. I'm friends with the producer--again, not like that--so he'll go with whoever I suggest."

"Hmm…another complete asshole, you say? Who's the first?"

"Tom Cruise is the star."

"Ah, say no more." I smiled ruefully. "Well, I'd say we're screwed."

She turned her eyes away from the party to me; she had a bemused expression. "We?"

"Yeah, we." She didn't respond, so I continued. "Oh, come on; I'm a nice guy! I can do most things a trained monkey can do!"

"Yeah, but can you act?"

"Sure I can! I'm a poker player; my entire thing is acting!"

She obviously had her doubts, but I could see the wheels turning in her head. My argument, desperate attempt to get a job and not feel totally worthless or not, was holding water with her. She grabbed her purse from the table next to her and started fishing through it.

"Alright, here's the deal," She said, handing me a slip of paper with what looked like a license plate number written on it and leaning in again, "This is my limo. Meet me there in no more than twenty minutes, no less than ten. I've got a script, you can read for me. Got it?" I nodded. "Good boy." She smiled, then turned and headed for the door.

It took me a minute of frantic searching, but I managed to find Katharine. She was laughing with a couple of guys; I recognized one of them as Andy Dick. Super. I put a phony smile on my face as I walked up to them.

"Hey, sweetie," I said, kissing Kat on the cheek. She giggled; it was pretty obvious that she wasn't working on her first drink.

"Hey, you." To my surprise she returned my kiss, and then some, pressing her entire body against me for about half a second longer than was necessary. "Where you been?"

"Making friends, just like you told me to. In fact…I think I got a job." I couldn't hide the excitement in my voice.

"Really? That's great! What is it?"

"I don't know what it is, exactly…Renee wants me for something in a movie she's doing. You okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine," she hiccupped. Seriously, who hiccups? "Just a little dizzy. … And I think I might've had a little too much drinky."

"Just a little, you think."

"Yep. Just a little." She giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on," I said, taking her arm. She tried to put up a protest, but I led her through the crowd and out into the parking lot; through the grace of God the cameras didn't seem to be aware of our presence. I tracked down our limo, the only white one in the lot, and ushered her in.

"Coming in with me?" She asked as I stood outside the car.

"Uh, no," I answered, and she pouted. "I have to meet with Renee about the part, alright? I'll be back later."

"Okay…" she grabbed my tie and pulled me down into a kiss, smiling as she broke it. "I love you." If she had been sober, she would have slapped me for my shocked expression; then again, if she had been sober, she probably wouldn't have said what she said. As it was, I stared at her with my mouth agape, and she giggled and closed the door.

* * *

I should have seen it coming. I was alone in a limousine with a beautiful woman who pretty obviously had a thing for me, she had taken me away from a public place, I had spent all day thinking about her breasts…it was practically a carbon copy of that Saturday night in Las Vegas with Katharine. And yet I was totally unprepared for Renee throwing herself at me the second the limo started moving.

Her tongue was in my mouth before I knew what had happened, and her hands were already reaching into my pants and rubbing my cock. She pressed her chest against mine, her tongue wrestling mine into submission. For a second I closed my eyes and let her have her way, then I summoned the strength to push her off of me.

"No! No! No-hohohhhh…don't do that…" She had held her grip on my cock, and now her thumb was rubbing the underside of my head. I started breathing heavily, trying very hard not to give in to the pleasure she was giving me. I opened my eyes and saw her on her knees, breasts heaving as she breathed, inches away from my throbbing cock. I swallowed, and looked right into her eyes. "Renee…you know I can't…"

She smirked, rubbing faster. "Why, because of Kat?" I stammered a few times, but couldn't form any words, so I just nodded. She started jacking me slowly, her thumb still working on my head. "That's bullshit, Nick, and you know it." She ran her tongue from the base of my cock all the way up to the tip. I couldn't move, I couldn't think; I was paralyzed by pleasure.

"She brought me over to show off her new toy, but I didn't get to play at all," Renee continued, now mock-pouting. "Mmm, I was right; you are tasty." She smirked, taking another lick of my cock. My entire body shuddered as she did, and I had to close my eyes. My cock was aching; after the sex in the pool, the almost-sex in the pool, kissing Kat's legs in her limo, and now this…it was just too much.

"P-p-please…please…"

"Please what, Nick?" Renee started stroking my throbbing cock again. "Please stop? Do you want me to stop, Nick?" I could tell from her tone that she knew what my answer would be.

"No…p-please…suck me…" I was surprised by how desperate I sounded, but evidently Renee wasn't. She licked me again, her breath hot and heavy on my cock. Just when I thought there was no way I could take any more pleasure without exploding, Renee proved me wrong; she wrapped her soft lips around the head of my cock.

I like to think that I'm a pretty smart guy, and I know a fair amount of big, impressive words. I have none that can describe just how amazingly, incredibly talented Renee's mouth is. She did things to me that I didn't think could be done, and then she built on them. At one point, she wrapped her tongue completely around my head, while at the same time sucking as hard as she could.

I wanted to say so many things. I wanted to beg her to keep going, to suck harder, to lick faster, to make me cum in her mouth. There was a part of me that still wanted to push her away, to find some way to convince her and myself that this wasn't right. I wanted to scream to the heavens, to make God himself look down into that limousine and be jealous of me. I couldn't. I couldn't say anything.

I just sat there, knowing what was happening and feeling every magnificent second of it, but I couldn't do anything. It was as though, in order to keep me breathing, my body had to shut everything else down. I was constantly on the brink of an orgasm that I knew would kill me; Renee held me there for what must have been an eternity. And then, slowly, she pulled off of my cock. I still hadn't cum, at least I didn't think so, but I felt better somehow.

"…wow. That was…" I trailed off, not knowing where to begin to describe it.

Renee looked to be fiddling with something on her back. "Amazing? Incredible? By leaps and bounds the best you've ever had?"

"Um…yeah."

Renee chuckled. "I know. But there's still something I think we both want that we didn't get at the pool." She brought her hands back in front of her, and her corset fell down, freeing her spectacular breasts from their confinement. She smiled up at me, taking them into her hands.

I took a moment to gather myself. I scooted forward on the seat, bringing my cock closer to Renee's tits. She engulfed my cock with them, and started bouncing. I reached out my hand and stroked her hair; she stopped, as I had hoped.

"You just hold them steady," I said, stroking her red locks, "I'll take care of the rest."

My cock was already slick from Renee's blowjob, and that made it somewhat easy for me to move around. I started building a rhythm, sliding my cock in and out between her incredibly soft, warm tits. Renee let out a moan, tilting her head back in pleasure.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" Somehow, taking control of the situation had given me my voice back; I put a hand on her shoulder to steady myself and started fucking her faster.

"Oh, yesss…fuck, I love your cock between my big, slutty tits!"

"I bet you can't wait for me to cum all over your tits! You want that? Huh? Do you?" I was fucking her tits faster still; she stuck out her tongue to lick the tip every time I thrust inward.

"Oh yes, Nick, I want it…I want your hot cum on my tits!" She wrapped her tits tighter around my member. I redoubled my efforts, sweat dripping from my brow as I fucked Renee's incredible jugs. My breathing grew sharper, and heavier; I took a handful of her hair and tugged, making her look at me.

"I'm gonna fucking cum on your tits, Renee! You ready?" She nodded eagerly, and I cried out as I let loose. My cum shot all over her breasts, up on her face, in her hair. I fell back in the seat, totally drained, breathing heavily. Renee sat back on her heels on the floor, scooping my cum up with her fingers and then licking them clean. I watched her, smiling; she returned my smile, and we sat in silence as she cleaned herself up.

* * *

We got to Renee's apartment just as she finished squeezing herself back into her corset. It was still dark, but beyond that I had no idea what time it was. She let me in, and I immediately started looking for a phone.

"Nick, it's late. There's no way she's up."

"I just want to let her know I'm not dead."

"Nick, if you call her just to let her know you're not dead, she's gonna know you what you did." I started to ask a question, but she cut me off with the answer. "We're girls. We're psychic. Deal with it." I sighed. "Now come to bed; we need to sleep."

This made me smile. "I dunno…I don't think I can be trusted to be alone in a bed with you…" I took her arm and pulled her close to me. "I might just lose myself again."

Renee smiled. "Oh, we can't have that…" She kissed me. "Can we?"

"Well…" I appeared to be deep in thought.

"You do owe me an orgasm. You've had three today; I've only had two."

I laughed, then did some quick math. "Wait a second…how do I have three?" I looked at her as though she was a schoolgirl caught cheating on an exam.

"I'm counting the little mental vacation you took when I was sucking you off as an orgasm."

"Hmm, an interesting thought." I pretended to ponder this, then I scooped Renee up, making her screech in surprise. I silenced her with a kiss. "You have made your case. Point the way to the bedroom, m'lady." She pointed, and I carried her, eventually finding a bed I could put her down in.

She kicked off her heels, and got up on her knees on the bed. She started unzipping her dress, but I pushed her hands away and did it myself. I kissed my way down her bare back as I exposed her skin; she gasped as my lips met her flesh. She tossed the corset away as soon as I had it unzipped; I spun her around to face me.

I kissed her lips softly, then made my way down her body. She moaned and arched her back when I kissed her throat; I did it a few more times for fun. I kissed her shoulders, moving all the way down her arms to her fingertips before working my way back up. Next my mouth traveled to her mountainous breasts; I kissed each perky nipple gently and gave them both a quick suck.

She gasped and stifled a laugh as I kissed her stomach; I teased her a bit by licking her cute little belly button. I took her miniskirt with both hands, sliding it down her stocking-clad legs to reveal her simple black panties. These I pulled off with my teeth; the feel of her stockings on my cheeks as I pulled the panties down her legs was exquisite.

I moved myself back up to her legs once the panties were off, and started working on her stockings. As I had with her corset, I worked slowly, my lips getting to know every inch of flesh that I exposed. I had been so amazed by her breasts when I first saw her that I hadn't taken the time to appreciate her fantastic legs; I made up for that transgression and more by making sure that every bit of her skin was greeted by my tongue.

With her stockings removed, I slowly kissed my way back up Renee's legs. I lapped gently at her moist lips, and she cooed. I did it again, and she moaned.

"Oh God, Nick," She groaned, "Eat me! Please, Nick, eat my pussy!"

I smiled to myself, and complied. I gently licked her clit, luxuriating in the taste and feel of her pussy. She wrapped her legs around and my head and ran her fingers through my hair in an attempt to get me to go faster, but I held to my steady pace. I slowly slid two fingers into her pussy, wriggling them around and loving her moans of pleasure. I swirled my tongue clockwise around her clit, then counter, going back and forth on a whim, throwing her off whenever I did.

"God, Nick," Renee groaned, her breathing heavy, "Don't tease me anymore…pleeease…I need to cum!"

I sped up my licking, my fingers working faster in her pussy. She was writhing in pleasure, now, and I could tell that she was getting close. I toyed with the idea of backing off, but I decided to finish her right there. I licked faster and harder, sucking on her clit as well. All the while my fingers hit just the right buttons in her pussy, making her cunt a creamy mess.

"Oh God, oh God, oh FUCKING GODDDD!!!" Renee screamed as she came, her pussy tightening around my fingers. I lapped up as much cream as I could get, scooping some up with my fingers. I moved up to her head and kissed her, letting her taste her cream on my lips before I gave her my fingers to lick clean.

"We even, now?" I smiled, and she nodded. "Good." I pulled her close to me, kissing her shoulder softly. She rubbed her leg against mine, and I let out a pleasurable little groan.

"Up for one more?" She asked.

I smiled. "For you, always." I rolled myself over, straddling her. I kissed her, this time on the lips, and she moaned into my mouth. My cock pressed against her pussy; it was still wet with her juices. She gasped as I slid into her, and arched her back, pushing her tits out. I took one of them in my left hand, thumb circling her nipple as I held her breast.