La Belle Ile en Mere Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course." George stopped at the door and looked back at her. "You asked me to, so that's what I'm doing."

"Well, perhaps I should give you something to write about tonight." Anna brought her bare hand up to her lips again and slid her index and middle finger in. She sucked like last time, but this time she twirled the fingers around her tongue, pulling them out and thrusting them back in over and over. It was almost like she was giving them the special treatment she sometimes gave her husband's penis. That thought made her blush deeply, but she didn't stop. She saw the joy and wonder on George's face, and that made her continue. "Mmmmmmmmppphhhhhhhh." She even gave him a few moans.

"Wow... Mom..." George angled his hips toward the door, reached down, and rubbed his dick through his trousers.

"Mmmmpppphhhhhhhhh." Anna narrowed her eyes. Is he... touching himself right in front of me? She pulled her fingers out of her mouth with a little plop. "I certainly must have lost my marbles. Are you happy now?"

"Yes, Mom." George stared at her beauty in a daze. Her lips were glistening. He continued to rub himself by the door.

"Run along and take care of yourself, sunshine. I hope this kept the nightmares at bay." She gave him a motherly smile.

"It did. Thank you so much, Mom." George opened the door.

"Don't forget your backpack. You need to brush your teeth and change your underwear." Anna was nothing if not practical. Raging hormones didn't mean dismissing basic hygiene.

"Right. Thanks." George stopped touching himself, raced over to the backpack, slung it over his shoulder, and left the room.

Anna took several deep breaths, stood, and straightened her bodice. "That was unexpected," she whispered to herself. The various horrors that had been pressing her mind had been thankfully chased away by her loving son. That was a small miracle in itself. She walked over to the desk and pushed it slowly to the door. Once it was in place, she stacked chairs on top. Right and wrong were not the same at La Belle ÃŽle as they were on Earth. How odd that she would do something vulgar in front of George and find joy in the act. What was most important was that it was needed, and it produced positive results. As she made her barricade, she smiled at the memory of the joy on George's sweet face.

~~

Anna's Diary August 21, 2197

Last night, Dear Diary, I prayed for clarity. My prayers were not answered. My thoughts and emotions are more muddled than ever. But the gods didn't abandon me. They found a way to create some joy in this dark place and gifted it to George and me. What I'm about to write is salacious. Gods help me if someone ever reads this diary. Do not judge me, Diary, the circumstances are unimaginable unless you've lived them.

To keep George from ruining his life, I distracted him with my feminine qualities. Oh, gods, that sounds terrible! But I did! I showed him my bare hand twice, and let him touch my forbidden skin. Ernest would have a fit if he knew that I'd broken my vows. But this wasn't some lascivious affair, it was to help George. And, as it turned out, to help me. We are both coping better because of my choices. And he won't go back to those other women. He won't destroy the future we'll return to when we leave this accursed hotel.

My poor Ernest. He's so fragile after whatever befell him at the bottom of the tower. And now his wife must keep secrets from him. I will make it up to him. That I promise. When everything goes back to normal, he will have the most doting, considerate wife.

Though the fear has faded some, I must address the shadow. George and I both saw the hiding thing. We do not know what it was. I am relieved that it ran away from us. That is a good sign. I am grateful that George chose to protect me, even though I know it is my job to protect him. I would be very pleased if we never saw anything like it again. Enough said. I'm going to push it from my mind. I will think of George's happy face as I rest my head on the pillow tonight. Thank the gods for my magnificent son.

Ernest's Diary August 22, 2197

I spent hours hunting but found none of the scouts. Perhaps I was wrong, and they wish to leave us alone. The falling thing might only have been exploring the tower, trying to understand its new environment.

Another concern is my eye. Mr. Haversham was correct, there is a small black cloud in the white of my left eye. I assume I must have ruptured something as I escaped the thing that falls at the center of the hotel. If Océane worked properly, I would have the autodoc look at it. I suppose it can wait until we return to Earth.

Lillian's Diary August 21, 2197

I wasn't going to let myself stay lonely forever. Mr. and Mrs. Haversham make terrible companions. So, I decided to badger Ms. Pemberton and Mrs. Salazar into accompanying me for meals. They refused me at breakfast, but I wore each of them down individually, and the three of us had lunch and dinner together. As companions, they are only marginally better than the Havershams, but I'll take it.

Ms. Pemberton is cool, reserved, and somewhat judgmental. But she does know this part of the hotel well, and she is exceedingly good a small talk.

Mrs. Salazar doesn't say much. I think she has come to the realization that her husband died in the skyrmion burst. I would be sad if my Francis died, so I'm doing my best to cheer her up. I even let her wear my tiara today. She didn't say so, but I could tell it made her feel better to look so pretty.

George's Diary August 21, 2197

Mom wanted me to tell you, Diary, so here you go: I held her bare hand twice today, and watched her suck her fingers. No... suck is what she did the first time. She gave two of her fingers a respectable blowjob... while I watched! I'm flying so high right now. I can't wait to tell Nossy when she finally stops by my room.

On that note, I must tell you about the black thing we caught spying on us. It was wrong. It moved wrong. It looked wrong. I pray that what we saw isn't Kapnos. But at the same time, I pray that it is. If it isn't Kapnos, what in the heck is it? When I see her tonight, I'll ask her about it. I don't think she'll lie. We can go from there. I trust myself to solve problems as they arise. Can you believe that?

I trust myself. Part of it is how close I'm getting with Mom. I've always drawn my strength from her. But part of it is me. All I have to do is look at the things I've done in the past few days. I saved us all with the Faraday cage. I confronted Nossy and got her to open up to me. I applied Nossy's advice to Mom, along with some improvising, and brought us closer than I ever thought possible. If there is a way off this hotel, Mom and I will find it.

Kapnos's Diary August 21, 2197

I was forced to show myself as a cleaning robot to George. How mortifying! I've always been so pretty for him. Now... I don't know how he'll see me. I delay going to him, even though our nighttime hours are dwindling. It's almost midnight, and I sit in an empty room in my true form and delay.

I'm being forced by this unusual situation into such desperate situations. I can't remember it being this bad in a long time. Maybe something similar was a century ago when those scientists almost caught me in France. I feel similarly trapped now. But, of course, I have George. So, I better not screw that up. I hope that he won't see me differently now that I've been a lumbering robot in front of him. At least I escaped Anna. It is lucky that La Belle ÃŽle en Mer uses an organic-based staff. I don't know what I would have done if the robots were made of old-fashioned metal.

I've delayed long enough. I hope George will still see my beauty. I can't go to him as Delores, but I must pick someone he finds irresistible.

12