La Belle Ile en Mere Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George covered his face with his arm as the thing gushed and then collapsed in front of him. He gagged as it covered him with its viscous viscus. When he lowered his arm, the creature was nothing more than a black puddle, harboring a pile of bones and other foul human remnants. "That's... disgusting." It was the only thing he could think to say.

"George? George... are you okay?" Anna stood on shaky legs, looking at the carnage. Her poor son looked like he'd fallen in an oil slick.

"C'est un désastre. S'il vous plaît, tout le monde reste assis. Nous allons nettoyer ce désordre sous peu," the waiter said.

"Veuillez envoyer l'équipe de nettoyage au restaurant de la fièvre de la danse. Ne laissez rien tomber dans la cage d'ascenseur. Tous les restes humains doivent sortir par le sas le plus proche," Océane said.

"She's no longer listening to the newest guest," Kapnos whispered.

"Mom! Are you okay?" George dropped the broken plate and reached for his mother, but stopped when he saw the black mess on his jacket sleeves and hands. He breathed a sigh of relief when he could see she was unhurt. She hadn't even been sprayed with the creature's insides.

"You were very brave, sunshine." Anna straightened her bodice and looked around. She peeked out into the hall but saw no more of the creatures. "Did you kill it with that plate?"

"Yeah... I guess." George looked back at Kapnos who was staring into space and muttering to herself. "Can you go check on Delores, Mom? I'm covered in this... filth."

"Yes, of course. And then we're going to get you washed." Anna rushed over to Delores and helped her to her feet. The poor widow was talking gibberish about aliens and centuries. Anna put an arm around her and guided her to the door. "We'll have her barricade herself into a nearby room. And then, we'll take the adjoining room to wash you up." Anna picked up their backpack, and Delores's bag, where they'd stashed them by the door, and left the eventful breakfast behind.

~~

"There now, I think this is the last of it." Anna stood just outside the running shower, scrubbing her naked son clean. When they'd undressed him, they'd discovered that the goo had made its way under his collar and trickled down his back and chest. She had been scrubbing him for fifteen minutes and was just now removing the last, dark rivulet from his lean, well-defined pectoral muscle.

"Thanks, Mom." George watched her work. Her bodice and gloves were soaked with shower water, which made her clothes somewhat transparent. Even with such an amazing view of her breasts jiggling in her bra as she scrubbed, his penis remained dormant. Terror could do that to a man, he supposed.

"Thank you, sunshine. You saved my life... again." Anna tried not to glance at his long, dangling penis. Here she was with her strapping, naked son... again. And she desperately needed to distract her mind from the abominable monster that had seized her. What would it have done with me if it had dragged me away? She shook her head and tried to dispel those thoughts. She focused instead on how George's hard muscles felt under her gloved fingers.

"I'd say 'you're welcome', but I love you so much, I did it for me as much as you." George's pulse was still thumping at what felt like a million beats per minute.

"There. That does it." She leaned back and looked him over. "Turn around." When he did, she let her eyes linger on his tight, round butt. His vibrant masculinity really was a good distraction. "Yep, we got all of it. You're clean." She turned off the shower and handed him a towel. She smiled at him, but he didn't return the smile. His eyes looked haunted. "They say bravery isn't a lack of fear. It's doing something even when you're afraid."

George hugged the towel around himself and shrugged.

"That thing, whatever it was, scared the heck out of me. How about you?" She rubbed his shoulder and helped him out of the shower.

"I was so afraid, Mom. I'm still afraid." He tried to draw strength from her, but he couldn't find any. He felt like he was at the bottom of a well.

Anna looked into his eyes, and her heart nearly broke. He looked so lost. "You are truly the bravest man I ever met. I'm so lucky to have you." She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She stepped back from him and looked down at her bodice. "I'm a sopping mess."

"I'll leave so you can change." George started to move past her, but she stopped him with a hand on his chest.

"Sit on the toilet, Georgie. I'm going to help take your mind off what happened at breakfast." She gently pushed him back to the toilet and sat him down on the lid. She moved to the center of the bathroom. She could see the head of his soft penis poking out from under the towel. It looked so tame at the moment, very different from the hungry-looking thing she knew it would become when it was hard. "Would you like to see both my bare hands? I've only shown you the right one so far."

"Um... yeah." George nodded slowly.

"Okay... okay... here we go." Anna slowly pulled on the fingers of her glove. The fabric had almost dried already, quite different than the sopping cotton clinging to her chest. She pulled off her right glove and made a little show of tossing it away carelessly. The act managed to extract a slight smile from him. She then turned away from him, pulled off her left glove, and slowly turned for a dramatic reveal, holding her hands with the backs toward him. She wiggled her fingers and gave him a mock-shocked face. The terror of that morning faded further from her mind. "What do you think?"

"Dad's ring." George's eyes were fixed on her left hand.

"No one but your father was supposed to see that ring." She frowned at the simple band of gold. "But I think I can bend a few rules for my hero." She waited for his wide smile, but his eyes still looked glassy. She glanced at his penis, but it still slept. "Okay... okay... time to bring out the big guns." She took several deep breaths, psyching herself up for what she was about to do. "You wanted to see my breasts earlier. Would you still like that?"

George's gaze moved from her left hand to her inimitable eyes. She wasn't joking. She meant it. His fear faded for the first time since that thing had entered the restaurant. He nodded.

"You were right. I've shown you my bare hands. It's not that different showing you my bare boobs." She began unbuttoning her bodice. "I have to change out of these wet things anyway."

"You're the best, Mom." George spoke barely above a whisper. His gaze dropped to her pale, nimble fingers as they worked her buttons. His cock gave a lurch.

"We take care of each other, sunshine." She smiled when she saw his penis jump. She watched it grow from its hiding place under the towel. More and more of it came into view as it grew longer and moved upward. She'd never seen a penis come alive like that. It was almost like watching a person wake, lumbering from bed. "Okay, are you ready?" Now unbuttoned, she slowly pulled her bodice over her head. It felt good to get the cold, clingy garment off. She didn't toss it carelessly away but instead hung it over the shower curtain rod. When she turned back to George, she put her hand to her mouth. His broad smile was back. Her heart bubbled with joy. "I suppose that's enough bare skin for one day." She shook her shoulders a little, causing her breasts to bounce in her bra.

George tore his gaze away from her jiggling cleavage and looked at her face. She was clearly joking. She wasn't going to stop there. He took a deep breath, letting happiness pull him out of that deep, emotional well. He shrugged playfully. "Whatever you want, Mom."

"Well... aren't you too cool for school?" Anna laughed. A real laugh. It wasn't an hour ago that she had thought she'd never laugh again. When he laughed with her, her whole body buzzed. She laughed even harder when she saw that his penis, which was now fully hard, was bouncing with his laughter. The dark, bulbous head nodded in rhythm to their gaiety. She reached for her bra clasp in the back. "Ready?"

"I don't know if I'd ever be ready for something like this. But... go ahead." He happily stared at her chest. Could that shadow creature even exist in a world with magnificent tits like his mother's? He was in paradise, leaving hell far behind.

Their laughter died down, lost in the moment of expectation.

"Okay... here goes." Anna unclasped her bra and let it fall to the bathroom floor.

12