La Belle Ile en Mere Pt. 13

Story Info
A midnight visit.
4.6k words
4.62
8.4k
12

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,209 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"Goodnight, Mom." George curled up in his bed on the floor. His mother had done a good job making it comfortable. But he didn't want to spend the night there.

"Goodnight, sunshine." Anna let her weight sink into the mattress. She was exhausted. What a crazy day. Certainly, singular in her lifetime. "Get some good sleep, we have a lot to do tomorrow." She rolled onto her side and put a pillow between her knees. She wore a modest nightgown and panties and felt quite cozy. "I love you, Georgie."

"I love you too, Mom." George sighed and closed his eyes. His mind went over everything that had happened, both heavenly and ghastly. He didn't think he'd ever fall asleep. Before he knew it, he was dreaming about finding a sailboat and setting out for home through a sea of stars. He woke with a start when someone shook his shoulder.

"You have the most adorable snore," A melodious woman's voice whispered in his ear.

"Mom?" George blinked in the pleasant darkness of the room. The hotel nightlight made a soft glow, and the window was filled with stars. He could see Earth shining as a bright, blue star almost in the middle. As he left his dreams behind, he gained some focus. A short, blond woman stood over him. "Mrs. Valentine? How did you get in here?"

"It's me, silly. It's Nossy." Kapnos put a finger to her lips. "Let's not wake your mother. Come with me to the bathroom," she whispered, taking his hand and pulling him from bed.

"Nossy? I wasn't sure." George let her lead him into the bathroom. She wore the same blue bodice, gloves, and skirts as before, but her hair was no longer pinned up. A satchel was slung from her right shoulder and hung on her left hip. When the door was shut behind them, he gave her a long hug. How strange that he was hugging his girlfriend, but she felt so different. This woman was built more like Edith, short and slight. He had to stoop to take her in his arms. He inhaled. She smelled familiar. Maybe Kapnos had a scent no matter who she was. The fragrance reminded him of fresh coconut. He smiled when she sighed contentedly in his ear and squeezed him back with thin arms. He realized he was only wearing his undershorts, and his erection was developing quickly. He laughed at how odd his life was.

"What's so funny?" Kapnos continued to happily press her cheek into his chest. She never wanted the hug to end.

"My life's funny." George separated them, held her frail shoulders, and studied her brown eyes. "I have questions."

"I bet you do." Kapnos nodded earnestly.

"Wait, if you're in here, is the barricade secure?" He looked at the bathroom door.

"It's secure. I pushed the barricade aside very gently, and then piled it high again." She adored the concern on his face. He would do anything for his mother. "I can slip into small spaces when the need arises."

George nodded. "Good to know." He cocked his head, studying her face. He guessed Gwendolyn Valentine was in her early thirties. "Why did you leave?"

"I couldn't continue as Delores. What was going to happen when we returned to the one-hundred-and-third floor? I found an opportunity to copy someone else. So, I left the note for your mother, and went upstairs to wait for you two." Kapnos frowned. "Are you mad at me?"

"How did you copy Mrs. Valentine? Is she alive?" He kissed her on the cheek to let her know that his sudden intensity wasn't anger. She looked visibly relieved, so he kissed her softly on the lips. He pulled back and waited for an answer.

"I won't hide secrets from you, George." Kapnos reached into the satchel and pulled out a rectangular plastic box. When she opened it, cooling steam escaped. "This was how I copied Mrs. Valentine."

George stared at the contents of the box. The container was designed to refrigerate something small. And that thing was an eyeball with a brown iris. Some of the optical nerve was still attached. "Gods, Nossy. What did you do?" He put a hand to his stomach, afraid he might be sick. His nascent erection vanished.

"You did it, actually." Her smile was tight and grim. "When you killed the creature that attacked your mother, it was full of body parts. It was somehow keeping those parts alive. I went back to the scene shortly after you saved your mother. Océane was kind enough to delay her cleanup for me. Eyes are particularly good for making copies. There was also a blue eye from an elderly man. I thought Mrs. Valentine would make a better new companion for your band of survivors, so I copied her and had Océane locate this case for me. With it, I should be able to harvest new DNA for several weeks." She closed the box. "Please don't look so revolted. I didn't kill her."

"No, it's okay. That was quick thinking." George sat on the toilet lid, trying to compose himself. "What was that creature? Surely, Mrs. Valentine died in the skyrmion burst. How is her eye alive?"

"It takes a while for all the parts of a person to die. Océane says she gave all the dead people to 'the newest guest' in a now broken deal. I assume it disassembled the people and kept their living parts... living." Kapnos shivered.

"Have you ever seen anything like this before? I mean, you must have. You've been around forever." George looked up at her, his stomach settling.

"I haven't seen anything like this. Not in this solar system or anywhere else." Kapnos shook her head. "But we'll leave the newest guest far behind. We're going to escape this place and... I don't know, maybe I'll stay with you for a while back on Earth. Would you like that?" Her infectious smile returned. "How have things been going with your mother? I'm sorry I haven't been able to guide you through the next steps. But you saw her hands, and sucked on her naked fingers! With my help, we might even get her to touch you with her hands. See, there's all kinds of things to look forward to. I can tell you all about her erogenous zones, too. If you can get her to bare her breasts, her nipples are a real hot spot for her."

"I know." George pushed the newest guest and its concomitant horror out of his mind. He would have time to worry about that later. He couldn't quite muster a grin, but he did feel his shoulders relax. Especially, when Kapnos put the box back in her satchel.

"Well, you'll want to tell her that..." Kapnos blinked and stared at him. "Wait... what?"

"Things have progressed with Mom a ton since we last talked." A smile finally returned to George's face.

Kapnos jumped up and down on her toes, squealing at a low volume. "You had sex? How was it? She's really tight, right? Did you find that spot deep inside her -?"

"Hold on, Nossy." George pulled her onto his lap and kissed her on the lips again. This time he let their tongues intertwine. Kissing her in a different body was both oddly new and familiar. When the kiss finished, she looked at him with questioning eyes. He sighed. "We didn't have sex. She's Anna Zaal, she's not going to have sex with someone other than Dad. Especially not me."

"Why especially not you? You're perfect." She reached down next to her hip and snaked her gloved fingers into his underwear. His cock was growing for her again.

"Because I'm her son."

"You have that backward. Especially because you're her wonderful son. She won't find deeper intimacy with anyone else, not even your father." Kapnos pumped his dick steadily as they stared into each other's eyes. "She made you, and tended you, and shaped you, and now you're a man of eighteen. She is now seeing what she made. And she loves what she sees. And she loves you all the more because she knows every scrape and fall you've had. She knows what you've overcome. I've seen it all before, George. She will give herself to you completely. Both of you will find true happiness in each other's arms." She stood up, removed her skirts and panties, and straddled him wearing only her bodice, gloves, and shoes.

"When you put it that way, I believe you." George looked down at the blond triangle between her pale, slender legs. Her pink pussy lips were wide and swollen, hanging down.

"Speaking of tight pussies, your cock is going to really resize me tonight." She lowered herself slowly, sighing as his fat cockhead parted her lips and stretched her out. "Such a thin line between pain and... aaahhhhhh... pleasure... with humans." She kissed him again. They made out while she slowly slid down his shaft. She backed away from the kiss and looked deep into his eyes. "Promise me... that whatever heaven you find in your mother's pussy... uuugghhhhh... you won't forget me. You'll... ooohhhhhh... make time... for me." Her mouth hung open as her body adjusted to the member now fully inside her.

"Of course... Nossy." He took hold of her ass. It was the smallest, tightest ass he'd felt. He stared at her bodice, wondering about her tits. They looked big for her slender body.

Kapnos grunted and undulated slowly on top of him. She followed his gaze. "You'd like to see my boobs? They're all yours, Georgie." She tore her bodice down the middle. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"I'm... really glad... you came back..." George was impressed. Her breasts were indeed large and hung high on her chest. Her nipples were small, which made the dramatic expanse of pale flesh seem even broader than it was. He took one of her nipples into his mouth, and dug his fingers into her ass cheeks.

Kapnos rode him slowly for a good long while, bringing herself to several low-key orgasms. She dared not slam down on him for fear of waking Anna. Eventually, she pulled him off her breast and whispered in his ear, "You're not going to cum this way, are you?"

"No. But I don't need to." He smiled up at her.

"How charitable." She laughed and lifted herself off his dick. "Speaking of charity, I'm going to teach you a skill you'll need to take the next step with your mother." She pulled him off the toilet lid onto the floor and straddled his face. "Time to learn how to eat pussy like a professional. Any questions before we start?"

George shook his head, his eyes wide. Her breasts were in the way, so he couldn't see Kapnos's mischievous eyes.

"Okay, then. Let's get started." Kapnos spent over an hour giving him detailed instructions. She had intimate knowledge of Anna's body, so her tips were aimed at what would inspire his mother to greater heights, not necessarily Gwendolyn Valentine. When the lesson was complete, she was satisfied that he knew his way around a woman's sex. She looked behind her and saw that his cock was still standing tall. "Sill don't care if you cum or not?" She climbed off his face, booped his wet nose with her gloved finger, and mounted his dick. "I have a few tricks up my sleeve for quiet copulation."

"What are you...?" George's eyes almost crossed with sudden pleasure. Her pussy rhythmically milked his cock from base to head, while her hips didn't move at all. "I didn't know... women could... do that."

"I don't know of any woman that can." She smiled triumphantly down at him. "I think this is one of those things that only I can do. Now, cum for me. Give me everything you've got."

"Wow... uuuggghhhhh... it even lingers... just below the head." George buried his face in her boobs. "That's perfect... that's... perfect... Nossy. I'm... cumming... ugh... ugh... uuuuuggghhhhhhhh." His voice rose in volume, but her tits muffled his grunting.

"That's right... give it to me." Kapnos's hips rotated in subtle ellipticals as she milked him dry. She circled her arms around his back and pulled him to her tightly. As the heat of his seed filled her, her pussy slowed its rhythmic contractions. When he finished, she sat on him for several minutes, still hugging him close. Then she dismounted him, mended her sundered bodice, pulled on her panties, and slipped into her skirts. She slung her satchel back over her shoulder. "Tell me about your plans for tomorrow. I'll give you some additional things to try with your mother." She giggled when he looked up at her with his big, goofy grin. His cock was still hard, so she dropped to her knees and stroked it while they discussed what the day might bring.

An hour later, Nossy slipped out of the Zaals' room. George quietly rebuilt the barricade, and took another shower.

~~

"Are you sure your father hasn't returned?" Roy held his pistol in front of him with two hands, pointing it at every play of light in their damaged hall. Océane had cleaned up the bloody trails, but the mirrors Roy had cracked with errant bullets were still damaged, casting the light in odd ways. It was the middle of the night, but that made no difference to the hotel. The same lights glowed, and the restaurants were always open.

"I haven't seen him." Lillian's voice was tremulous. She pulled an empty suitcase on rollers behind her. Delores and Constance also rolled empty luggage. "But he was trying to kill those things with his sword."

"He was very brave, dear." Constance kept her sidearm in its holster, belted over her bodice. Unlike her husband, she saw little need to wave it around. With any luck they would go to the coffee shop, fill up the suitcases with food, and wouldn't have to leave the security of their room until Anna and George returned with good news. Lillian and Delores had moved in after the events the previous day. It was a good arrangement for security, but not privacy.

"Or he was running to help them." Roy gave the women a steely glance. "I'll question him about it when he returns."

"Let's just get the food." Lillian rolled her eyes. Her life was more miserable now than ever, but at least she was still alive. She prayed she would stay that way until her mother and brother returned.

~~

"Mom?" George slipped under the blankets into his mom's bed. He was naked and felt invigorated from his shower and his time with Kapnos. "Are you awake?" He reached out and held her hip. Gods I love how wide her hips are. She's like a sleeping mountain range. "Are you awake?" He ran his hand down the slope to her waist. Or rolling hills.

"Now I am, sunshine." Anna rolled onto her back and tried to pull herself completely from her dreams. She had been back on Earth, standing under a sunny sky. "What's wrong?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" He moved his hand back to her hip and squeezed, relishing the give of her soft flesh.

"No, I made a bed for you, George." She sat up and gazed at him. She could readily make out the sincere expression on his handsome face in the dim glow of the nightlight. "We have to have limits. We can't sleep in the same bed."

"But this could be our last chance... ever." George didn't move right up against her. He gave her some space. Although, his hand didn't leave her hip. "With any luck, we'll leave tomorrow. And you'll be back in bed with Dad at home. But now... I just want to know what it's like to feel you next to me. To hear you breathe in your sleep. To have the heat of you warm me up."

"Ugh... gosh... Georgie." Anna rumpled her eyebrows in a mock expression of disgust. "Why do you have to be so compelling?" She reached out for him under the sheet, found his hard chest, and ran her bare fingers over his smooth skin. Anna shivered. "Okay, you can sleep next to me. But we need our sleep. So, no funny business. And no snoring." She smiled at the gratitude on his face. "Goodnight, sunshine." She rolled onto her side facing away from him, positioned her pillow between her knees, and let out a long breath. When he scooted up behind her, she didn't complain. When he placed his arm around her and hugged her boobs gently, she sighed. When his hard penis bumped into her thigh, she thought that was his problem and didn't give it another thought. Soon, she was blissfully asleep again.

George lay in the dark, spooning his mother for a long time before sleep found him. He listened to her soft breathing, smelling the soap in her long, blond hair. Even with his untamed erection, he'd never been so content. Eventually, he drifted off into dreams, his mother in his arms.

~~

"Stop calling me... stop calling... me." Ernest stumbled down the hall on the forty-seventh floor. The murals were of wildlife on either side. He paused to regard a bear that was almost as tall as the ceiling. He adjusted his sunglasses and looked up at it. His jacket was torn and rumpled. His tie hung unknotted around his neck. His shirt had lost several buttons and was open at the top, revealing pale skin with meandering, dark veins just underneath. "Are you the big dipper or the little one?" He jabbed his sword violently into the wall, skewering the bear's midriff. "You're falling. You're fucking falling."

The mural did not reply.

Leaving the sword embedded in the wall, Ernest turned and pulled his pistol from its holster. The gun hissed several times as he sprayed bullets at the animals all around him. Some hit their targets, others did not. It had been years since his dueling classes. And other than murdering a man who was set to duel his son, he'd never gotten close to a duel himself. "You fuckers should be put out of your misery," he screamed at the muraled wildlife all around. "You're all falling forever. There is nothing pulling us but a lie. This is the end." The gun hissed several more times as he gut-shot the bear. "You're dead." He pulled the sword from the wall. "And so am I."

"S'il vous plaît monsieur, ne mettez pas de balles dans les murs de l'hôtel," Océane said.

"Fuck you, computer. You're dead, too." Ernest holstered his pistol and stumbled off down the hall, dragging his sword on the carpet, leaving a long, wavering divot in his wake.

~~

It was such a blessing to wake up in strong, gentle arms. Anna stretched, trying to place herself. She opened her eyes and looked out at the stars. Memories came back to her. She was in a random room in an empty hotel. And the arms belonged to her amazing son. She could hear the soft, even breathing of his sleep. She wiggled her butt happily back into his hard, flat belly. The penis that poked her on the back of her thigh was certainly wide awake. Since she had a moment to herself, she tried to process her feelings. There was excitement and doubt. Fear hovered over everything. But the strength of her gratitude conquered all. She was alive. He had saved her life... and then he had changed it. They would survive all this because of George.

Anna let him sleep. He deserved it. She snuggled her back into him. His arm lay pleasantly across her boobs, the thin layer of her nightgown separating them. She had shown him her breasts, her hands, her whole forbidden body. What were such prohibitions worth if she broke them with alacrity and found only happiness on the other side? Why had the world tried to hem her in by binding her to Ernest and telling her she could have no other man? Not even the man...

"Mom? Are you awake?" George stretched and tightened his grip on her boobs, cupping the bottom one with his hand. He found that her ass was pleasantly pushed up against his belly. His dick was digging into the narrow gap between her thighs, just below her nightgown. Its soft fabric felt wonderfully silky against his skin.

"I'm awake, Georgie." Anna couldn't help wiggling her butt some more. She found that by raising and lowering her thighs in unison, she could pump his penis between them. She experimented with her movements. "It's morning time. I'll get up to brush my teeth, and then I'll take care of you with my bare hands." She shivered at her own words. The skin of her hands was becoming familiar to her son and his magnificent penis.

"That sounds good, Mom. I'll brush my teeth, too." But George made no effort to leave the bed. Instead, he gripped her tits tighter, pinning her back to his chest. His hips began to piston. It was awkward at first, but soon they found a rhythm of push and grind with her thighs and his hips.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,209 Followers
12