La Belle Ile en Mere Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna reached behind her and ran her naked fingers along his side. "You came to bed without any clothes on?"

"You didn't notice... ugh... last night?"

"I... um... felt your penis poking me... but I was too sleepy to think about your clothes." She continued to press her thighs against him. They were coming very close to simulating sex. "In the future, when we're sleeping in the same bed, you have to wear pajamas or something."

"We'll be sleeping in... ugh... ugh... the same bed again?" George smiled. It took immense effort, but he stopped his hips and pulled his penis from between her thighs.

"I didn't mean that. I mean... I don't know. Everything has been so unexpected. I just..." Her son moved away from her and gently rolled her onto her back. "George, I need to brush my teeth."

"I know, Mom." George took hold of each thigh and slowly spread her legs. She offered some resistance at first, but then let him spread her wide open.

"We are absolutely not having intercourse, George Zaal." Anna tried to make her voice as stern as possible for a woman with her legs open for her son.

"Don't be so dirty-minded, Mom. You're such a dirty, dirty woman." He lowered himself deeper under the blankets. The strong, tangy scent of her excitement filled the enclosed space. "You've been such a bad mommy... taking care of me. I want to try being bad, too."

"Stop with the dirty talk, George. I really need to brush my teeth." She made no effort to leave the bed. Instead, she gripped the fitted sheet tightly on either side of her hips. "What are you... ooohhhhhhh..." She felt him between her legs, pulling her panties aside. "I can't believe you're... ohhhhhh... gosh... you really are... oooohhhhh... gosh... Georgie... you're not supposed to... do that to your mother." She shuddered as he licked up and down her netherlips. His father had to be cajoled and coaxed to put his mouth down there, and he would only do it on special occasions... like the first night they'd stayed at La Belle Île. She pictured her husband as he had timidly nibbled on her vagina. George wasn't behaving anything like his father. "Maybe we should stop. Oh... gods... what are you...?"

George slipped a finger inside her, looking for that spot on the roof of her pussy. His mouth moved to her clit. He did just as Kapnos had instructed.

"What's happening... to me?" Anna's legs shook violently. Stars burst before her eyes. Her hips leapt of their own accord. "Oh... gosh... Georgie... ooooohhhhhhh... sunshine... uuuugggghhhhhhh... something's happening... I... eeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Anna arched her back like she'd been connected to a live wire. Her head pressed back into the mattress. Her eyes rolled back, and she let out an earth-shattering scream.

"Mmmppphhhh... nnnooooommmmmmmm." George continued his work, holding on to his shaking mother for dear life. When she started squirting, he removed his finger from her pussy, but continued working her clit with his tongue. His mother was screaming loud enough to be heard out in the hall. Maybe loud enough to be heard floors away. Nossy probably has her ear pressed to the wall. It filled him with confidence to be able to give his mother a moment of pure bliss. When she stopped screaming, he moved away from her pussy in the dark cavern under the blanket. He was covered in wetness, and the sheets were soaked. He rested his cheek on her thigh, which was still quivering.

"Ooohhhhh... my... oh... gosh... ooohhhhhhhh." Anna felt like jelly. Ecstasy surged through her with mind-bending aftershocks. "What... was that?"

"You had an orgasm, Mom." George smiled from ear to ear. He kissed the delicate inside of her trembling thigh.

"I thought... I knew... what an orgasm was. I guess I was... wrong." Anna took a deep breath and tried to compose herself. Things felt wet between her legs. Abnormally so. She reached down and found that everything was soaked. She stiffened. Had she lost so much control that she'd peed all over her son? He would certainly never go down on her again. "George... I seem to have... done something terrible. I relieved... myself... all over you. I'm so... so... sorry."

George laughed.

"Don't laugh." Anna winced, sat up, and threw back the blankets. She waved the lights on. The soaking was worse than she feared. "Oh... gods... I'm sorry."

"No, don't be sorry. It isn't pee, Mom. You just squirted. It's your cum." George wiped her juice out of his eyes. "Women do that when they're really, really happy. It's a big compliment that you did it for me."

"What?" Anna had never heard of such a thing. She didn't know what to say. She searched her mind for the right words. "What?"

"Congrats, Mom. It looks like you just had your first real orgasm and squirted for the first time." He pushed up her sopping nightgown and kissed her gently curving belly.

"You're not... disgusted?" Anna's muscles began to relax. "This is... normal?"

"It's normal." George nodded.

"How do you know all this?" Anna slowly crawled from bed and stood on shaky legs.

"I'm eighteen." George shrugged. "Teenage guys are curious." It sounded plausible. He wasn't going to tell her that an alien showed him exactly what to do to please her specific pussy.

"Before we took this trip, I would have been horrified to learn about your sexual appetite. It seems to know no bounds." She walked toward the bathroom, slowly. "I suppose I'm still shocked." She stopped in the doorway and looked back at him. "You can... you can make me feel that way anytime? I mean, you don't have to... it's just... I don't know what I'm saying."

"Anytime you want, Mom." George smiled at her. He was pleased when she returned the smile with a timid smile of her own.

"Okay, I'm brushing my teeth and showering. We can see about your needs after that." Anna went into the bathroom and closed the door. She needed to collect her thoughts. She felt like the earth had just shifted under her feet... again.

12