La Chatte Heureuse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready, Lady?" asks Brooke when she sees me.

"Yes, if it's convenient for you," I reply once I get over the shock of being called 'Lady'.

"Madame Monique instructed me to assist you, Lady. It doesn't matter if your desires inconvenience me."

Oops! Monique told me to treat Brooke as a slave, but in reality I've no idea how to do that. It isn't the sort of thing that comes naturally to me. But I promise myself to try my best.

Brooke takes me to a small room down the corridor. The door is locked but it opens as soon as she places her palm over a square pad on the wall. The pad is similar to the one I used upstairs to unlock my wardrobe and drawers and seems to be the standard means of locking and unlocking doors. Brooke selects two boxes from one of the shelves lining the walls of the room. The first contains a selection of sleeveless vinyl tops similar to the one Brooke has on, only the wearer's breasts aren't completely exposed.

"Please try these on for size, Lady," says Brooke handing me three black vinyl halter tops. "You should choose two tops, of which at least one should be made of vinyl. Some of the organised activities require everyone to be dressed in black clothing."

The three tops are of the same basic design but differ in some of the detail. One has half cups which will leave the top half of my breasts uncovered. Another has pear shaped cups, covering a greater area of my breasts but exposing all of my cleavage. The third covers all of my breasts but has thinner straps and provides less covering for my back. All three tops have a double band around my ribs below my breasts which provides strength and rigidity to the top. I notice that on Brooke's top there are six 'D' shaped metal rings attached between the inner and outer band of her top.

I look for a changing room, but there isn't one. I instantly realise that this is going to be my first real challenge and a test of my suitability to live La Chatte Heureuse lifestyle. I remove my top and bra before my nerve fails me. Having Brooke standing nearby with her tits openly displayed for all to see eases my qualms. Even her look of appreciation at my modest 34C breasts doesn't unnerve me. I promptly unfasten the first top and put it on.

"We have some tops of a slightly different design if you prefer a top that fastens at the back, Lady. But most of us prefer this type which fastens at the front. There are also designs like mine which have metal rings sewn between the two layers of the band, but they're more suited for slaves like me."

"Have you always been a member of the Slave caste?" I ask.

"No, Lady. I transferred only a few weeks ago. Before that I was like you, a Lady."

"What made you decide to change?" I ask, intrigued by Brooke's decision.

"Only a Slave or a Mistress can participate in all of the activities at La Chatte Heureuse. I simply got tired of only being allowed to watch all of the games going on around the place. Staff only need to pay the difference between La Chatte Heureuse membership fees for the Lady caste and the fees for the Mistress or Slave castes. I'm a submissive by nature, so the Slave caste was more to my liking. Besides, the fees for the Slave caste are only slightly more than the standard membership fees for Ladies. The membership fees for the Mistress caste are a lot more expensive."

"So can you change back to being a Lady at any time?"

"Not for another five and a half months, Lady. Madame Monique requires staff who change their caste status to stay in their new caste for at least six months."

I consider what Brooke has told me while I try on all three tops and examine myself in front of the wall mirror. After some thought I choose the version with the half cups. Apart from feeling more comfortable, I like the way it lifts my tits up. With that choice made, Brooke promptly opens the second box she has taken down from the shelves. This one contains a selection of halter tops made of different materials. I can see that the choice is going to be difficult with so many different ones available.

"All these tops follow the same basic design, Lady," says Brooke as she lays out some of the garments. "All of them have a narrow strip which loops around the back of your neck and down the front of your shoulders. Apart from the material the top is made from, it's the shape of the cups covering all or part of your breasts which differ. All connect below your breasts to the band around your ribs."

I'm starting to feel aroused and my terminology starts adopting cruder names. At some unknown point in this process I've started thinking of my breasts as tits. I realise that without consciously intending to do so, I've mentally referred to Brooke's breasts as tits all along.

I study the tops made of cotton or polyester first. There's one where the cups are so narrow that they virtually leave my tits bare. The one made of translucent material isn't much better and wouldn't look out of place in a harem. Despite there being plenty of cloth tops which are thick and large enough to keep my tits from view, I'm repeatedly drawn towards the more risqué styles. There's one top made of metal which hides my tits behind multiple vertical lengths of light chain. The chains cover about half my tits while I'm stationary, but the chains shift position as I move, giving tantalizing glimpses of what's underneath. My only hesitation in selecting this top is the tendency for the chains to part around my nipples, leaving them exposed more often than not. Brooke notices that I'm drawn towards this particular style of top.

"The length of the chains can be adjusted, Lady," says Brooke, drawing my attention to the larger rings at the top where the multiple lengths of chain connect to the single thicker chain around my neck. "And if you wear these nipple cups as well you will find that your nipples aren't exposed and the chains won't rub against your nipples."

Brooke hands me two clear silicone nipple cups which I ease onto my nipples.

"Hmmm ... I'm not sure," I say as I move about to see what they feel like. They are comfortable but the visual effect of this top is questionable. Needless to say, I've never worn anything like this before.

"Why not try this one for a few days, Lady," encourages Brooke. "You can swap parts of your uniform at any time during your first fortnight here."

Brooke's words persuade me to at least give the chain metal top a trial run. By comparison, the selection of my skirts, footwear and the necklace bearing my name are straight forward and take only a matter of minutes. Brooke places the chain metal top and one of my skirts to one side, and I put on the vinyl top and skirt I have chosen. Freshly kitted out in my uniform, I'm ready for a tour of the complex.

"If you will place your old clothes in this bag, I'll make sure they are laundered and put away, Lady."

"Won't I need them if I go outside? I'll freeze to death in this uniform if the weather turns cold."

"There are coats and jackets available for Mistresses and Ladies if it's cold. Overalls and other special work clothing are available as well should you ever need them. I'll show you where the coats are kept."

During our tour of the administration block, Brooke shows me where the cloaks cupboard is located near to the main door. Apparently similar cupboards are located near the entrance doors to the other buildings. Brooke explains that wearing outdoor coats inside any of the buildings is frowned upon, and that I should borrow a coat from the cloaks cupboard if I need to go outside in the cold, and hang up the coat in the corresponding cupboard in the building I next enter. One of Brooke's duties is to ensure the supply of coats is distributed evenly between buildings so that cloak cupboards don't become empty or over-full.

I've already explored the upper level where the staff quarters are located, but Brooke's tour points out a few things which I had missed, including the room at the back of the building which serves as the staff dining hall. Apparently breakfasts and evening meals are taken at set times in the dining hall, but lunches are self-service and taken whenever a person's duties permit.

We are about to return downstairs when music starts playing from the small speakers I had previously noticed mounted on the walls of the corridors and the larger rooms.

"Oh! Not now!" cries Brooke.

"What's the matter?" I ask finding the sudden outburst of music strange, but not alarming.

Brook doesn't answer my question. Moments later her left hand is reaching under her miniskirt and clutching her cunt. Her right hand soon joins it, reaching her cunt from behind. If I didn't know better, I'd say that the music is arousing her and she's struggling to prevent herself from having an orgasm.

"Oh god! Oh god!" gasps Brooke, ignoring my presence for the moment. "Oh yes ... yes ... please ... please ... aahhh ... no ... please no ... aaahhh!"

In less than thirty seconds Brooke has been reduced to a state of helplessness as she battles with her inner torment. I don't pretend to understand how the music is achieving its wicked effect on her self control, but she's so aroused that it's turning me on. I don't know whether her hands are trying to increase or decrease the effect of the music on her innards, but even I can tell that she's about to tip over the edge into a powerful orgasm.

"Please ... please ... please," she gasps as she glances in my direction while her hands clutch her cunt.

I've no idea what she is expecting me to do, but the scene is extremely erotic and I'm getting very aroused. I reach out and touch her exposed tits. Her sigh of pleasure encourages me to go further, and seconds later I'm playing with her nipples and massaging both her tits. The music suddenly reached a crescendo and with it Brooke can no longer hold back her orgasm. I've never experienced anything like this before as Brooke gives a loud moan of surrender and I notice a flood of her cunt juices flowing over her hands and onto the floor. She sighs with contentment, only moments later to be writhing once again as the music continues.

The music stops just as suddenly as it started. However both Brooke and I are still on a high. My right hand is already inside my pants and I haven't given up teasing her tits with my left. Brooke's own hands are still busy between her legs as she completes the orgasm the music had started to build. We both come down to reality and I remove my hands from their indecent positions. I had achieved a small orgasm of my own during the scene, but nothing remotely close to the mind blowing experience Brooke has just endured. On impulse I give Brooke a kiss on the lips as we part and straighten our clothes.

"Please excuse me, Lady. I must get a cloth to clean up my disgusting mess on the floor."

I've heard about women having orgasms so powerful that their juices squirt from their cunt, but I never imagined any woman could expel a flood the size which Brooke has left on the floor. Brooke takes the absence of any objection from me as my consent to delay our tour while she fetches a cloth. She returns a few moments later with a cloth and bucket and promptly cleans up her mess.

"What happened?" I ask. "How did the music affect you like that?"

"It's the electronic vibrator I have in my cunt, Lady. It responds to music and loud sounds. The mistresses also carry a short range controller which can trigger the same effect on any slaves within range."

"And do all slaves have these vibrators in their cunts?" I ask, intrigued at this development.

"Not all, Lady. Those slaves who are owned by a single mistress only wear them if their mistress desires. Slaves like me who have no specific mistress are allowed to decide whether or not to wear one unless a Mistress issues a direct order one way or another."

"I don't understand. Are you saying that you've chosen to wear this crazy device?"

"Yes, Lady. It's one of the reasons I wanted to become a full member of La Chatte Heureuse Slave caste."

Brooke's comments give me much to think about, not least my own reaction to the sight of Brooke yielding to the devilish vibrator. I struggle to come to terms with my conflicting feelings. The whole scene was so sexually charged that I've surprised myself with my ready participation. What was I thinking about when I fondled Brooke's tits? And that kiss! Do I feel guilty? Or embarrassed? Or disgusted with myself? I reflect for a moment before deciding that I can truthfully answer 'no' to those questions. Which pleases me while at the same time it scares me. I clearly don't know myself as well as I thought.

"If you are ready, Lady, we can tour the member's accommodation," says Brooke.

"Yes. Let's do that," I reply, taking the opportunity to break away from my disturbing thoughts.

Brooke escorts me to the nearest single level building. There's a sign on the main door stating it to be the Ladies and Guest accommodation. There's another one of the palm pads by the door. Brooke informs me that the outer doors are only locked at night so touching the pad isn't necessary at this time of day. The inside of the building is functional without being exceptional. The internal corridor connects to a dozen identical rooms. Brooke shows me into a room which is currently unused. It reminds me of a guest suite in a typical three or four-star motel. The room contains a bed, small living area, tiny kitchenette and a bathroom. It appears to be comfortable without offering any luxuries.

The second building is much larger in area, although it's still only a single level building. This one is far more luxurious, and I don't need to read the sign on the door to realise that this is where Mistresses stay. There are twenty suites in this block, all much larger and better appointed than those in the previous block. Brooke shows me around a couple of the currently unused suites.

"Fourteen of the suites are identical to this one," says Brooke, as she shows me around one of the luxurious suites. "The other six are slightly larger and have facilities for mistresses to share the suite with their slave. Those six are fitted out in three different ways to give mistresses the option of how their slave is to be accommodated within the suite. The two across the corridor provide a separate comfortable room for the slave, the two further down the corridor provide the slave with only basic facilities. The two at the end of the corridor provide cages for the slave to be kept in. I can't show you those at the moment as both are being used by members staying here for a few weeks."

Chapter 3: A Tour of the Slave Quarters

"How many members are here at the moment?" I ask.

"Six mistresses and twenty slaves, excluding those on the staff. There are also four members who belong to the Ladies caste who arrived with you this morning."

"I haven't seen many members about the place," I observe.

"Everyone is busy working in the tower trying to finish the refurbishment before the weekend. Normally you would see the field slaves working in the gardens and around the buildings, but they've all been reassigned to work in the tower for the next few days."

"Field slaves?" I query Brooke's comment.

"Unattached members who choose to be slaves can specify whether they wish to be a field slave, a bondage slave or a general slave. Field slaves are allocated the heavy manual work around the house and gardens. Bondage slaves spend most of their time restrained or imprisoned, but they too can be put to work. As the name implies, general slaves are used however a Mistress desires. Staff choosing to be slaves can only select the general slave category since the lifestyle of the other two categories would interfere too much with our duties. Slaves belonging to a specific mistress are referred to as 'chattel slaves'. You can recognise chattel slaves by the steel collar they wear around their neck rather than the name necklaces everyone else wears."

"There's a lot to remember," I say. "I didn't realise this lifestyle could be so complicated."

"There's a logic to it all, but it may take you a day or so to get your head around all the details, Lady. Just remember that anyone without a necklace or steel collar is a guest, and that the colour of the letters spelling the person's name shows their affiliation to one of the castes."

"I'm not sure I'm going to be able to give orders to a slave," I say.

"You won't need to do that, Lady. Only a Mistress can issue orders to a slave. I'm showing you around because Madame Monique ordered me to do so. I'm not allowed to leave my work area unless a Mistress requires me to do a task which makes it necessary."

"So how does obeying a Mistress' order match with the work duties you must perform?" I ask. "Surely you must experience times when you are unable to complete your work because a Mistress has ordered you to do something else."

"None of the staff at La Chatte Heureuse have fixed working hours, Lady. We are required to perform our allotted tasks at any time of the day or night as required. As our receptionist, you will be expected to meet new arrivals and allocate the appropriate accommodation for their needs. It doesn't matter if it's a dozen members arriving by boat at lunchtime, or someone arriving by helicopter in the evening, it will be your task to meet them and allocate their accommodation according to their caste and needs. We are also expected to cover for another member of staff if they are absent or on leave. For example, Lady Ruth will be attending to any urgent office matters while I'm showing you around."

Monique already warned me that my workload will require irregular hours, and since I'm living on-site, I don't anticipate having a problem with meeting her expectations. However, I'll reserve judgement on that until Monique explains my duties tomorrow.

We approach the third single level building, which is quite different from the other two accommodation blocks. Firstly there's a steel grill door across the entrance which is barring our way.

"The slave quarters, Lady," says Brooke, somewhat unnecessarily. "A slave cannot unlock this door, so I need you to open the door for us. If you place the palm of your hand on the pad here, the gatekeeper will identify you and unlock the door."

A few moments later there's an audible click and the grill slides open to let us enter the building. We walk through a pair of wooden doors beyond the grill and into a corridor running the length of the building.

"How did the gatekeeper know to open the door?" I ask, unable to see any watching cameras. "And who is this gatekeeper anyway?"

"The 'gatekeeper' is what we call the automated security system which controls access to the slave quarters and some of the other buildings to ensure slaves don't enter or leave without a Mistress or Lady as an escort. It also monitors the sensors around the island, watching for any unauthorised landings."

The slave quarters consist of four dormitories. each about the size of one of the staff dormitories in the administration block. Except here there are thirty beds crammed into each dormitory. The beds each have a thin mattress and a single blanket. I can't fail to notice the steel ankle cuff fixed to the foot of each bed which can be used to keep the slave shackled to her bed. It must get claustrophobic when every bed is in use.

"Do slaves actually like sleeping in here?" I ask, my mind having difficulty in accepting that anyone would volunteer to sleep in these conditions for any length of time.

"Oh, yes, Lady. The alternative is to sleep in the dungeon downstairs."

"Downstairs?" I query. "I thought this building was only one level."

"There's an area downstairs which used to be a wine cellar. We now use as the dungeon, Lady," replies Brooke. "Any slave who displeases a Mistress or Lady, or fails to complete her tasks on time, is made to sleep in the dungeon. Would you like to see the dungeon now?"