La Chatte Heureuse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um ... yes, okay," I reply, not really sure if I'm ready for this.

Brooke leads me along the corridor until we reach a narrow staircase leading down. We go down the stairs into the basement. In front of us is another steel grill with what appears to be two cages with doors front and back. They obviously work like an airlock.

"I will wait upstairs, Lady," says Brooke. "A slave can enter the dungeon if a Lady or Mistress enters at the same time. But only a Mistress can escort a slave from the dungeon."

I'm torn between skipping the dungeon from our tour or satisfying my curiosity. The thought of a woman being locked in such a place stretches my moral boundaries to the limit. I might see something I'd rather not see. But I've already done wild things today, and I've felt sensations which I would never believe myself capable of experiencing. Consequently curiosity wins the battle swirling inside me.

I place my palm on one of the pads by the left cage. There is an audible click as the outer door unlocks. I step into the cage, which is only just big enough for me, and pull the outer door closed. The moment the outer door locks, the inner door unlocks and I enter the eerie world of the dungeon.

I follow the short passageway as it doubles back on itself twice in an "S" shape. The effect is to block the light coming from the stairwell so that the main part of the dungeon is only lit by the subdued red lighting strategically placed around the walls. On one side of the dungeon are what appear to be eight cells, each with a stout wooden door containing a tiny barred window at head height. I peer into an open cell and stand frozen in ... what? ... horror? No ... surprise? No ... trepidation? Hmm ... perhaps. The prospect that I might one day find myself locked in such a tiny room rattles my imagination and does strange things to my senses. I take a deep breath and step inside the cell. The cell is only big enough for the door to swing open without colliding with the hard wooden bed placed across the cell. The only other item in here is a small chamber pot underneath the bed. There's no light other than what leaks through the window in the door. Without thinking I start to fondle my tits which promptly pop over the top of the half cups of my uniform. Instead of pushing them back in place, I toy with my nipples. I'm being really slutty, but I can't resist satisfying my arousal. But I don't want to be gone too long so I take a deep breath and bring a halt to my indecent game.

On the other side of the dungeon is a small open area with wooden frames and trestles, the purpose of which I presume is to torment some poor slave. The chains hanging from the walls and the shackles bolted to the floor only reinforce my suspicions. The sudden sound of chains rattling coming from one of the cells interrupts my examination. It sounds as though I'm not alone in this dungeon.

I didn't think to check all of the cells since Brooke had said that everyone is busy working in the tower. Do I dare to look and see who it is in the cell, or do I quietly leave and return to where Brooke said she'd wait. Once again my curiosity gets the better of me and I walk along the line of cells until I come to the cell numbered '5'. I peek through the cell door window and in doing so block what little light is entering the cell. The occupant of the cell immediately realises that I'm standing at the door to her cell.

"Forgive me, Mistress," pleads the woman, who is obscured in the dark shadows of the cell.

There's a rattle of chains and a moment later there's a face looking back at me from the other side of the door. The face belongs to a woman who must be in her forties, although the weak light makes it difficult to be certain. I notice a steel collar around her neck ... which means that this woman is what Brooke called a 'chattel slave' and that she's 'owned' by a particular mistress.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Slave G21, Madame. Oh! ... Sorry. Lady," says the slave when she notices my necklace.

"How long have you been in this cell?"

"I don't know, Lady. Three or four days perhaps. I've lost track of the time in the dark."

"Who is your mistress and why has she locked you in here?"

"Mistress Penelope, Lady. I'm being punished for disobedience."

"I'm new here so I don't know any of the members yet. Do you need me to find your mistress?"

"That isn't necessary, Lady. My mistress will come for me when she is ready to forgive me."

"I see. Okay. How long has she been your mistress?" I ask out of curiosity.

"We've lived together for twenty two years, Lady. I've been her slave for the last fifteen years."

"And do you come to Greenway Mansion often?" I ask.

"We spend a fortnight at La Chatte Heureuse twice a year, Lady."

"Hmm ... well, unless there is anything you need me to do, I had better be getting back upstairs."

"I am fine, Lady. I'm sorry for disturbing whatever you were doing."

She moves away from the window and I lose sight of her in the darkness. I don't linger and I return to the stairwell. Thankfully the dual door entrance opens when I place my palm on the pad and I quickly return upstairs to where Brooke is waiting for me.

"Who monitors the slaves locked in the dungeon cells?" I ask.

"Madame Stephanie oversees the slave quarters, including the dungeon, Lady," replies Brooke. "She has slaves helping her by serving meals, and ensuring the slaves wash themselves and clean out their chamber pots regularly."

"What happens if someone needs medical attention?" I ask.

"Slave Olivia is on the staff. She's a qualified doctor. All of the staff receive training in advanced level first aid. If the patient needs hospital treatment then a helicopter can be here in under an hour to transport them to the nearest hospital."

We continue our tour by walking across to the two level building used as a 'games room'. The strong wooden outer doors are locked to prevent a slave from entering without a Mistress or Lady escorting her. As before, the door unlocks in response to my palm print. Once inside, I discover a selection of different sized rooms providing settings ranging from a mock dungeon to a sheik's harem. Most rooms are no bigger than a large bedroom and are clearly designed for intimate games between two, three or four people. Upstairs the rooms are larger and suitable for group games. But there's nothing large enough to house a game for all the members currently here, let alone the number of members who could be here if all the accommodation is occupied.

"Where are the special events hosted?" I ask.

"The stables are used for special events restricted to twenty five members. Special events larger than that have been held outdoors. Those limitations have affected the frequency and types of events we can hold. But once the tower is reopened, then special events for up to fifty members can be held there. Madame Monique is planning to hold a large special event in the tower at the end of this month."

"What sort of event is it going to be?" I ask.

"She hasn't told any of the staff, Lady. Apparently all will be revealed tomorrow when the bookings open to members."

"And do you intend to participate?" I ask.

"If I can, Lady. Although Madame Monique will firstly need to approve my request for leave of absence from my duties. It's impractical for staff to participate in the special events and carry out their duties as well."

I recall from the employment contract I signed that staff get a generous number of days leave. The leave allowance reflects the fact that while at work we need to be available 24 hours a day. Some of the stranger clauses in my contract are starting to make sense now that I'm beginning to understand how La Chatte Heureuse operates. There's still a lot I've taken on trust. As I said before, I jumped into this dark erotic world without a lot of investigation beforehand.

Brooke takes me across to the stables, although there's not a lot to see inside. The original stalls and hay loft are still in place, although horses probably haven't been kept here for decades. I'm not sure what events could be held in these stables.

"The last special event held here required the slaves to dress as pony girls, Lady," says Brooke in response to my question. "They had to sleep in the stalls like a horse. During the day the Mistresses had the slaves run races towing their rider on a specially constructed cart. The competition lasted all week although half of the slaves had to drop out from exhaustion before the end."

Brooke's comments start my mind thinking again. Could I see myself dressed as a pony girl, or is my inclination towards being the rider, whipping my poor pony girl into running faster? That's an interesting question I need to think about. I had the same dilemma when I visited the dungeon earlier. Would I prefer to be the victim or the tormentor?

I'm studying the stalls when music starts playing through a hidden speaker somewhere inside the stables. As before, Brooke is rendered helpless as the music achieves its wicked aims. She staggers towards me with both her hands clutching her cunt. Her eyes are glazing over as she surrenders herself to the obscene pleasure the electronic vibrator in her cunt is delivering. She lets out mewling noises, but nothing intelligible.

By now I'm in a highly charged state after wearing my sexy uniform for a while and witnessing everything I've seen around me. Consequently I don't hesitate to take advantage of Brooke's distraction to take hold of her tits and unashamedly play with them. Brooke is too preoccupied to stop me and neither of us make any effort to stop her orgasm exploding in a flood. With her cunt satisfied for the moment, Brooke promptly flings her arms around my neck and kisses me with a passion. I respond in kind, while simultaneously reaching for her cunt and feel her sopping wet panties. The music stops before Brooke can be brought to another orgasm, but that doesn't stop the pair of us from continuing our passionate embrace.

Moments later we are rolling about in the hay with my top unfastened. I've imagined having sex with a woman before, but I've never done anything about it. Perhaps it's why I subconsciously accepted this job without too much hesitation. I'm not sure if there is any rule governing sex between staff members, or between Lady and Slave. If there are any rules then neither of us is paying them any attention. I'm so aroused that there's no shameful act I wouldn't perform or endure to achieve the orgasm I yearn for. Brooke is clearly in the same state of arousal. Moments later I feel my panties being pulled down, followed by Brooke's mouth over my cunt and her tongue teasing my clit. I'm too far gone in hedonistic delight to control my mounting arousal. I come with the most powerful orgasm I can ever remember experiencing. Mission achieved, Brooke rolls over and allows me to return the favour. I've never sucked a woman's cunt before, so this is new territory for me. Brooke needs to guide my actions for a few moments, but I soon get the rhythm right and bring Brooke to another orgasm.

"I hope you didn't mind me taking advantage of you like that," I say once we've finished having sex and dressed ourselves once again.

"I don't mind at all, Lady. It's one of the reasons I wanted to be a slave. I like when someone takes me the way you did just now."

"Does this happen to you a lot?" I ask.

"Not as often as I would like, Lady. But I've only been a slave for a few weeks and it takes a while for Mistresses to understand a new slave's fetishes."

"Am I allowed to do what I did to any slave?"

"As a Lady, you can't command a slave to comply with your wishes. But it's unusual for a slave not to willingly consent to a simple sexual liaison. Playing bondage games or administering spankings will need the slave's agreement, which may not always be forthcoming. And I suggest you check with a chattel slave's mistress before making any advances to a chattel slave. The slave will probably be okay with having sex with you, but the mistress may get her nose out of joint."

"And do you like bondage or being spanked?" I ask.

"If you are asking me whether I will consent to you playing those sorts of games with me, then I would be delighted if you did, Lady. But most of the facilities for such games are only available to Mistresses and their slaves."

Chapter 4: Cucumbers

The final building on our tour is the tower-like structure which was once the main house. I presume the original owner, Obadiah Greenway, had it built like this to intimidate his neighbours and employees. I can't imagine any other reason for someone to build his house like a 12th century castle. There are wide steps leading up to the single entrance to the tower. The strong wooden doors open into the second floor. Despite the austere outside, the inside of the tower is remarkably inviting. I don't know if this is as a result of the refurbishment or whether it has always been this way. The room we enter is a huge open area with staircases in each corner leading to the other floors. The floor is covered with boxes and stacks of furniture which those working in here are moving to the other levels. There's plenty of light despite the small narrow windows high in the wall. This has been achieved by building the five floors above us like a square doughnut wrapped around a tall atrium.

"This floor will be where special events are held, Lady," says Brooke. "The floors above and below will provide accommodation for members participating in those events. It will mean that we can hold more special events and not interfere with other members who want to use the regular facilities. I think Madame Monique is hoping to run special events almost continuously."

"Does La Chatte Heureuse have enough members to support that level of activity?" I query.

"I don't know, but Madame Monique believes that we do, Lady. All the previous special events have been fully booked, and it's only the shortage of accommodation and facilities which have prevented more members from staying here at other times. The number of members here at the moment is fewer than usual because Madame Monique made it a requirement that members staying here this week must help with finishing the refurbishment of the tower. Unfortunately there were a lot of members who had booked to stay this week but cancelled at the last minute."

"Too afraid of breaking one of their nails, I presume," I reply.

"Something like that, Lady."

We stand for a few moments watching the activity going on around us. A group of women are busy moving furniture from a stack at the back of the second floor and hauling it up to the higher levels using a winch mounted in the atrium. It's easy to identify the Slaves by their naked tits, and Mistresses by their leather clothing.

I look around me and notice the diverse age range of the members. Before arriving I had assumed that the club's members would all be in the twenty- or thirty-something age range. That age group is well represented among those here, but at least six of the members I can see are in the forty plus age group, and at the other end of the scale, another four look to be no older than their late teens.

"How did all this furniture get here?" I ask, realising that the boat we arrived on would need hundreds of trips to carry all this here.

"There's a service road at the north end of the valley. It connects the highway with a storage warehouse at the wharf we use for transporting supplies. Trucks deliver the goods to the warehouse and twice a week there are contractors who come to move whatever is in the warehouse onto the barge moored at the wharf. Lady Kirsty collects the barge and brings it to the island. Field slaves are assigned to unload the barge and store the goods wherever they are required."

Because of all the activity going on in the tower, we skip a tour of the upper levels. However we take a brief look at the lower floor which has been fitted out as accommodation for Slaves participating in special events. The four dormitories in the depths of the tower are smaller than those I saw earlier this afternoon, each housing twelve slaves. The rest of the floor is allocated for bathrooms and storage facilities. Unlike upstairs, this level seems to be ready for use.

With our tour complete, Brooke and I return to the administration building where Brooke introduces me to Ruth, whose normal duties include cooking and preparing our meals. She seems anxious to return to her regular duties, especially as the two slaves normally assigned to help her are currently busy working in the tower.

"If there is nothing else that you require, Lady, I'll return to my duties," says Brooke to me.

I would normally thank Brooke for showing me around, but I remember that she's a slave, and that I should treat her as such. I simply confirm that she can return to her work while I collect the other top and skirt I selected earlier. Ruth mentioned that the evening meal starts at seven o'clock, so I've a couple of hours to kill. After placing my spare uniform in my wardrobe, I go to find the kitchen to see if Ruth needs a helping hand.

"Bless you, dear," says Ruth in a motherly sort of way. "Get an apron from the drawer over there. Wouldn't do to spoil your nice new uniform."

Ruth must be in her late thirties or early forties. She's kept herself fit and she could pass for someone ten years younger if you didn't study her features too closely. Like me she is dressed in a sexy black vinyl outfit although hers is a slightly more modest style to mine. Her footwear is more appropriate for working in a kitchen than my boots, but there's not much I can do about that at the moment. I find an apron and Ruth sets me to work preparing a salad.

"How many are you cooking for?" I ask.

"Just the staff and guests. The members organise their own meals. There are various facilities for preparing meals around the estate ranging from the kitchenettes in the Mistresses rooms to the large communal kitchen in E4."

I recall from my tour that each building has an alphanumeric identifier, and that E4 was the slave quarters Brooke showed me around. I don't recall seeing a kitchen when I was there, but I was preoccupied with seeing the dungeon, and I didn't look around the whole building.

"So the Mistresses prepare their own meals?" I ask.

"If they want, but usually they get one of the slaves assigned to the task."

"So who allocates the slaves to all these different duties?" I ask.

"Stephanie oversees the slaves, and Grace attends to meeting the needs of the Mistresses. The Ladies are left to organise themselves, although I expect that dealing with them will become part of your duties."

The kitchen is spacious and well equipped so we soon have a meal underway. In helping Ruth, I feel less guilty about creating extra work for Ruth by diverting Brooke away from her regular duties, particularly the ten minutes we spent with our romp in the stables.

"How long have you worked at La Chatte Heureuse?" I ask.

"Since it opened," replies Ruth. "Monique and I are old friends from our days at college."

"You must like working here. Have you never wanted to leave?"

"I love cooking and the lifestyle here is to my liking. When I say Monique and I are old friends, I should perhaps have said that we are lovers."

"Oh! That's ... um ... interesting," I say clumsily. "It must be nice having somebody special in your life."

"I'm sure there will be people here who may appeal to you, Nicole," says Ruth. "I think young Brooke has taken a fancy to you. Play your cards right and you could become lovers. Or there's Olivia. She's a year or two older and she's unattached at the moment. Or you can form a relationship with a club member, although they are usually short term affairs since few members can spare the time, or afford the cost, of staying here for more than a few weeks."