La Chatte Heureuse Pt. 03 Ch. 02

Story Info
Tales from an exclusive lesbian club.
3.8k words
4.69
8.7k
9

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story so far: Wealthy 19 year old Elise has arrived at La Chatte Heureuse for a five week stay. She's a member of the club's Slave caste and she has chosen the harshest lifestyle category, that of a Bondage Slave. She's paired with a mistress, Madame Nicole, who is the club's receptionist. Nicole has Elise spend her first night in a cell in the dungeon below the Slave quarters.

Chapter 2: Elise

The dark cell is adding to the strange feelings rippling through my mind and body. Being confined like this gives me time to reflect on my decision to come here and endure the harsh life of a Bondage Slave. I did my homework on what I could expect here before I left the comfort of my parents luxurious mansion. At least I thought I checked everything. I exchanged emails with several other members of La Chatte Heureuse before signing up for a five week stay. What they spoke about was something I wanted to experience. Perhaps I should have paid more attention to the advice given by those who spent time as a Slave and less from those who belong to the Ladies caste.

If I had chosen otherwise, I could now be lying on a tropical beach with my friend and casual lover, Fiona. But the prospect of five weeks doing nothing but the occasional romp in bed with Fiona was, to be frank, unappealing. I suppose I have always been submissive. Throughout my formative years, my governess instilled a regime of obedience and discipline. It never occurred to me that my life could be otherwise. I accepted that I needed someone in my life to exert control over me. By the time I was eighteen I actively sought out people who could satisfy my submissive tendencies.

It was about that time that I recognised that my sexual leanings were towards girls rather than boys. That's when I secretly join La Chatte Heureuse. The generous allowance I received from my parents was more than enough to pay for membership. However, my parents made a point of discouraging my girlfriends' attentions, while encouraging boys. That's how I ended up with Sean. He was more than happy to boss me around, and slake his lust on my body. But our relationship was all about satisfying his desires without any consideration for mine. We soon tired of each other and our relationship ended after a few months.

My parents didn't really accept that I was a lesbian when I told them. Instead they ignored the issue entirely. Their only concession to my sexual preferences was to stop pushing boys in my direction, but they made it clear that female bedmates would not be welcome in our home. That's partly why I've come here while they are touring around Europe for a few months.

Is my choice to experience a Bondage Slave lifestyle a step too far into the unknown? Perhaps. But I desperately need to understand my sexual boundaries and time isn't an unlimited resource. My first experiences in the hands of Madame Nicole have both terrified and delighted me. She promises to train me to control my orgasms, and that thought excites me. My rampant sexual fantasies are something I feel ashamed about, but equally I need to satisfy. Fiona can bring me to an orgasm in no time at all, and I sometimes feel that I disappoint her by coming too soon.

A face appears at the small window in the door of my cell. The only lighting in my cell is through the small window, so the person standing at my door blocks out nearly all the light.

"Are you alright, Slave Elise?" asks the woman.

I don't know who is at the door but Madame Nicole mentioned that one of the Ladies will be making hourly checks on my well being. Her accent confirms that she isn't Madame Nicole. It's my opportunity to use my safeword if I want to be released from this cell.

"I'm okay, Lady," I reply.

Torchlight shines through the door illuminating me siting on my bed.

"Display yourself, Slave," says the unknown woman.

I'm not sure what she means but I stand up facing the door with my hands on my head and legs slightly apart.

"No. No. You should be naked when you display yourself," snaps the woman.

I feel a strange tingle ripple through me on hearing her command. I do as she asks and remove my clothing, such as it is. I resume the position I adopted before.

"Hmm," mutters the woman as though admiring my body. "Play with you clit and tits, Slave Elise. Bring yourself to an orgasm."

This is pushing my limits. I've never masturbated in front of another person, and I'm not sure I can do so on demand. But I obey. At first my inhibitions stop me from working myself into the pleasurable state where my juices start to flow. But it's only a temporary block. As soon as I remind myself that I'm a slave in a dungeon, my reservations disappear and I'm fucking myself like a whore. My orgasm hits and I come with a moan of unashamed pleasure as I feel my juices flow over my hand.

"Good. You can get dressed," orders the woman. "I'll see you in an hour and you can repeat the performance."

I do as I'm bid and then lie down on my bed. I resume my assessment of my lifestyle choice. The thought of performing again for the woman does wicked things to my mind. This is something I'm going to really enjoy.

Three times I repeat my disgraceful act for my unknown watcher before I'm finally allowed to sleep uninterrupted. My bedsheet is in need of cleaning after my using it as a towel for my cum, but there's nothing I can do about that tonight.

"Good morning, Slave Elise," says Madame Nicole when she opens my cell door several hours later.

"Good morning, Madame Nicole," I reply as I quickly roll out of bed and stand facing her.

She studies me for a minute before ordering me to pick up my chamber pot and empty it in the toilet in the corner of the dungeon. She doesn't say anything about my visitors last night and I'm left wondering if she knows about the wanton acts I performed for them.

"Today we shall test your stamina and abilities," says Madame Nicole. "But first have some breakfast. Join me in the Administration building as soon as you've eaten and cleaned yourself up."

I'm not sure what she means by testing my stamina and abilities, but I guess I'll find out soon enough. I'm escorted out of the dungeon and taken upstairs to the dining area located in the regular slave quarters. There I join the Suzy who arrived with me yesterday. Bread, cereal and fruit are available on platters and bowls buffet style and I help myself to breakfast.

"Where did you sleep last night?" asks Suzy while we eat.

"Downstairs in a dungeon cell," I reply. "What about you?"

"In the dormitory down the corridor. Not sure which is the better option. There were nineteen of us in the room and we were chained to our beds. The smell of used chamber pots was disgusting. It wasn't a comfortable night."

I doubt anything we are going to experience at La Chatte Heureuse is going to be comfortable. I will be disappointed if we are treated like pampered pets. I begin to wonder how prepared Suzy is for her chosen experience. Still, she's only here for five days. Perhaps all this is just a game for her.

We finish our breakfast and I use the bathroom facilities in the slave quarters. I check any shameful evidence of my orgasms last night are erased. Madame Nicole didn't specify a time for me to meet her which I suspect is a test of some sort.

As soon as I'm ready, I leave the slave quarters and go across to the Administration building nearby. Fortunately the buildings are well signposted so getting lost would be difficult. The door to the Administration building is unlocked, so I have no difficulty in gaining entry. Finding Madame Nicole is another matter entirely. I know from when I arrived on the island that her normal duties are as receptionist for La Chatte Heureuse. However the reception desk where we registered when we arrived is unoccupied. I see another of the Slave caste working nearby and I approach her for directions.

"Excuse me, ma'am," I say tentatively. Nobody has instructed me on how to politely address another of the Slave caste.

"You don't address a fellow member of the Slave caste as 'ma'am'", replies the woman. "Everyone's name is on their necklace or collar. A Slave is simply addressed by their name."

"Um... OK... sorry... Brooke," I reply when I finally manage to read the name on her necklace. "I'm looking for Nicole."

"That's Madame Nicole to the likes of you and me," laughs Brooke. "She should be back in about five minutes. You can come and help me check off this list while you wait."

I walk round to her side of the reception desk and we stand side by side against a raised counter. Brooke seems very friendly which eases my nervousness. I help her compare the contents of one list to another. As far as I can tell we are matching a list of goods received to the original order. I suppose this is the sort of routine office work that goes with running a place like La Chatte Heureuse. Part way through our work there is a burst of music from a nearby loudspeaker.

"Oh not now!" moans Brooke.

She suddenly drops her list and clutches her cunt. I'm completely baffled by her reaction to the music. As strange as it seems, it appears as though she's having an orgasm. Her moans and writhing body only confirm my suspicion. But how is the music affecting her this way?

Finally the music stops and Brooke removes her hands from her cunt. Her hands are wet, and she's clearly had one or more orgasms. I look at her quizzically as though she needs to give me an explanation. Of course, she is under no obligation to do so.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

"Yes, yes," replies Brooke. "It's one of La Chatte Heureuse's little treats. Sound triggers the special vibrator I have in my cunt. Music gets played over the loudspeaker system at random intervals and any Slave wearing one of the vibrators is affected."

"Do all Slaves get to wear one of the vibrators?" I ask.

"Only if one of the Mistresses approves and the Slave agrees. Some Slaves wear one all the time, but I remove mine at night. Madame Nicole will probably want you to wear one if she is planning on training you to control your orgasms."

"Um... she mentioned something yesterday about teaching me to control my orgasms. But I've no idea how to do that."

"It takes a lot of practise but you'd do well to learn quickly. The training often means increasingly harsh punishments for failure."

"Learn what quickly?" asks Madame Nicole as she walks into the office.

"Slave Elise was asking about La Chatte Heureuse vibrators and controlling her orgasms, Madame Nicole," says Brooke.

I'm a bit taken aback by the speed at which Brooke betrayed the contents of what I assumed was a private conversation.

"I suppose you were demonstrating how quickly you surrender to your slutty urges just now," replies Madame Nicole to Brooke.

"Um... Yes, Madame," replies Brooke.

"That's no surprise. Well, you can get back to your work. Elise, come with me."

I promptly follow Madame Nicole down the corridor. I'm not sure if I'm in trouble for talking with Brooke. We enter a meeting room with a large table pushed against one wall, leaving the centre of the room clear.

"You look as though you have questions," observes Madame Nicole. "You may ask them."

"Am I in trouble for talking with Brooke?" I ask.

Madame Nicole doesn't answer and looks at me with a hard stare.

"... Madame Nicole," I add, belatedly remembering the correct way to talk to a Mistress.

"No, you aren't in trouble. You may talk with another Slave unless you've been prohibited from doing so. Did Brooke try to seduce you?"

"No, Madame Nicole," I reply. "She simply asked for my help in checking off a list. And then the music started and she lost control of herself."

"Hmmm... And did she touch you while you were working together?"

"Umm... Yes, Madame. I didn't think anything about it. She just put her arm around my waist. She may have rubbed her hand across my backside once or twice but I didn't mind her doing it."

"I see. Do you find Brooke attractive?"

"I would rather not answer that question, Madame," I reply.

"I'm not interested in what you would rather do, Slave Elise. I asked you a question and I expect an answer."

"Ahh... Umm... Sorry, Madame Nicole. Err... yes, I find her attractive," I stutter, sensing that I'm blushing.

"Right. That's good to know. And you must learn to express your desires clearly and without embarrassment. Sex is an integral part of the lifestyle at La Chatte Heureuse. You may not always be in a position to satisfy your desires, but I and the rest of the staff are here to assist you achieve an enjoyable stay. I'll let Brooke know of your interest. I'm sure she'll be more than happy to accommodate your needs."

"Thank you, Madame. Will I be expected to wear one of those vibrator things?"

"Not for the moment. We will discuss that in due course. I need a better understanding of your fetishes before we decide on something like that. Tell me, did you like being bound in the chest tie yesterday?"

"Yes, Madame. I've been tied up before, but never like that. It was a... umm... err... weird feeling."

"Describe your weird feeling while you were bound in the chest tie."

How can I begin to describe the wild sensations that were flowing through my mind yesterday? I would like to give a nondescript answer, but I doubt Madame Nicole would be satisfied with that.

"It's the first time my arms have been completely restrained, Madame. I couldn't move my arms and my hands were effectively useless behind my back."

"Hmm. That accurately describes the extent of your bondage but not how you felt about it."

"It felt good, Madame. Well, more than good. I felt helpless and completely at your mercy. I was aroused and my nipples were hard. I kept wanting someone to take advantage of my helplessness."

"Did your ex-boyfriend or any of your girlfriends ever take advantage while you were at their mercy?"

"Only to tickle or tease me, Madame. None of my girlfriends were really into bondage, so everything was a bit false. The games we played were okay but not what I really wanted."

"And what was it that you wanted?"

"For all my limbs to be bound tight, Madame. To be put into an uncomfortable position to test my endurance."

"That can be easily arranged. But let's not rush things. For now we'll put you in a prisoner belt harness and see how you manage that for an hour or so."

Madame Nicole produces a long rope from a box I hadn't noticed when we entered the room. She folds the rope into a double length and promptly binds my wrists prayer fashion in front of me. Then she wraps the rope around my waist, pulls tightly, and secures it with a simple knot so that my wrists are bound to the loop. At first I think she's finished, but she takes the excess rope and pulls it up between my cleavage and then loops it around my chest and back just above my tits and under my armpits. She finishes by wrapping the remaining rope to the vertical length between my cleavage. The final knot attaches the rope to the initial tie around my wrists. Unlike the chest tie yesterday, my upper arms aren't restrained but my arms are equally useless. At least I can hold things in my hands, but they have a very limited range of movement.

"You hair is going to be a problem, Elise," says Madame Nicole. "It's going to get in the way of the rope ties. Have you ever worn it in plaits?"

"Not since I was little, Madame," I reply. "My governess insisted that I keep my hair at shoulder length. But she left my parents employ after I turned sixteen, and I've let my hair grow long since then. I usually wear it loose down my back with hair grips or a head band if necessary."

"Then what do you suggest we do? You have beautiful hair but it needs to be clear of your back if we are to do more complex bondage."

"Can we try a pony tail? A high one or a side one might work," I reply.

Madame Nicole coughs and gives me one of her hard looks. Damn! I forgot to say 'Madame' when I spoke just now.

"Sorry, I meant to say can we try a pony tail, Madame," I repeat sheepishly, emphasizing 'Madame'.

"I'm making allowance for your inexperience and newness to La Chatte Heureuse's rules, Slave Elise. But from tomorrow there will be punishment if you forget to address a Mistress properly... every time. And in answer to you suggestion, I think a high pony tail might be suitable."

Mistress Nicole promptly takes hold of my hair and gathers it high on my head and simulates a high pony tail. She seems satisfied that the bottom of my hair is sufficiently clear of my body for her purposes. She releases my hair and repeats the exercise with a side pony tail. That option isn't so successful so she picks up a small length of red ribbon from her box of assorted items and uses it to bind my hair in a high pony tail.

"Hmm... That should do the trick nicely," says Madame Nicole. "Every morning you are to fix your hair into a high pony tail like this unless I command otherwise."

"Yes, Madame. Thank you, Madame."

"Hmm... Don't overdo it. One 'Madame' each time you speak is sufficient. Respect without fawning is the rule. Now let's move onto other matters. You said you aren't a virgin, so I presume your hymen is broken. What about you arsehole. Has that ever been used for sex?"

I feel as though I'm going several shades of red as embarrassment overcomes me. But what should I have to fear? Isn't pushing my sexual boundaries the reason I came here in the first place. I take a deep breath and compose a reply.

"My hymen is broken, Madame. As for my arsehole, I experimented pushing one of my fingers inside when I was a teenager, but otherwise it has never been touched in a sexual way."

"Okay. Have you ever taken a real or imitation cock in your mouth?"

"No, Madame. Never."

"Are those things you want to try?"

"If you think I'm capable of learning such things, Madame. I would certainly like to try."

Madame Nicole once again goes over to her box of tricks and rummages around for a minute. She finally finds what she is seeking.

"Do you know what this is?" asks Madame Nicole.

"Umm... Is it a gag of some sort, Madame?" I reply.

"No. It's a butt plug. A very small one. I'm going to push it up your arse to widen that tight sphincter of yours. Are you okay with me doing that?"

"I'm not sure, Madame. We can try."

That's all I'm allowed to say on the matter. Madame Nicole has me bend forward so that my arse is accessible. She puts some gel on the butt plug and eases it into my arsehole. It feels tight and a little painful at first. Finally it pops into position and I can feel my sphincter gripping the narrow stem. The sensation is strange but not unpleasant. I'm made to stand up again and I feel the plug move slightly as I move. With my wrists and chest bound in the prisoner belt harness, and a butt plug up my arse, I'm starting to feel really horny.

"Try to keep the plug in position for as long as possible," orders Madame Nicole. "It will be difficult at first, but practise will soon address any problems. Now we shall test your cock sucking abilities."

I hadn't anticipated such full on attention on my first full day on the island. The intensity of all this is triggering strange thoughts and fantasies through my mind. I feel as though I'm slipping away from the woman who arrived here and gradually immersing myself into the persona of Slave Elise. But isn't that what Madame Nicole promised yesterday? She said that I arrived here as a pampered rich girl wanting to play at being a slave, but I'll leave here as a Slave going back to playing at being a rich girl. I liked the idea when she first told me, but I didn't think I could make the mental transition so easily.

My thoughts are interrupted when Madame Nicole produces a strap on cock which she promptly fits onto herself. I must be slow on the uptake because she's only inches away from my face when it dawns on me that she intends to push the cock into my mouth. Several emotions flash through me in the space of a few seconds before settling on a calm acceptance of my fate.

12