La Chatte Heureuse Pt. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wet the end so that it slides into your mouth easily," instructs Madame Nicole.

I do as she commands. Before long she is satisfied with my efforts and she pushes the cock into my mouth. She doesn't push it too deep and so far I'm not in any discomfort. But I'm sure I'll start gagging if she pushes it further. It's a game of cat and mouse. She keeps pushing it in and then withdrawing as soon as she senses my resistance. But each forward thrust is slightly deeper than its predecessors. Without realising it I've managed to accommodate the cock as far as the back of my mouth. She doesn't try pushing it into my throat, although I sense I might be able to take it without throwing up.

"What a good little cocksucker you are, Slave Elise," praises Madame Nicole.

A wave of pleasure ripples through me at receiving her praise.

12