La Chatte Heureuse Pt. 03 Ch. 03

Story Info
Tales from an exclusive lesbian club.
3.8k words
4.66
7.5k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story so far: Wealthy 19-year-old Elise has arrived at La Chatte Heureuse for a five week stay. She's a member of the club's Slave caste and she has chosen the harshest lifestyle category, that of a Bondage Slave. She's paired with a mistress, Madame Nicole, who is the club's receptionist. Elise spends her first night in a cell in the dungeon below the Slave quarters. Next day Nicole starts testing Elise's skills and boundaries. Elise is bound in a simple harness and Nicole tests Elise's tolerance for her throat and arse to be used for sex.

Chapter 3: Nicole

Compared to the handful of other Slaves I've directly managed since I arrived at La Chatte Heureuse, Elise is the closest to a natural submissive that I've seen. Initially I had concerns that her choice of the Bondage Slave category was going to be too much for her. Particularly as her stay here will be for five weeks. A week as a Bondage Slave at La Chatte Heureuse is usually the most any inexperienced slave can take. Even an experienced member of the Slave caste struggles after three weeks of the gruelling regime.

I could modify the normal regime to make it easier on Elise, but so far I don't see a need to do so. After seeing her reaction to being tied in the Shibari 'prisoner belt' harness, the insertion of a butt plug and the cock-sucking exercise, I'm more confident in Elise's ability to handle the lifestyle. She's given me a peek of her real self and her motivation for seeking this lifestyle. I need to explore deeper into her psyche so that I can help her gain the maximum benefit from her stay. I can make a few guesses at what drives her desires but getting her to fully open up about her emotions would be a great help. In some respects, she is naive and an innocent, but she's only once briefly baulked at anything I've demanded so far. I thought she might baulk again when I asked her whether her arsehole was virgin territory, but to her credit she answered my question.

"I need to return to my duties for an hour or so, Slave Elise," I say as I finally remove my strap-on cock from her mouth. "Since you expressed an attraction to Slave Brooke, I shall leave you in her company while I work. Remember you must try to keep the butt plug in place. If it falls out, you must ask Brooke to replace it. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Madame Nicole," replies Elise. "My throat is sore from sucking the cock. May I have a drink of water?"

"Certainly. There's a sink over there and some cups in the cupboard."

I'm glad Elise doesn't make the mistake of asking me to free her from her bonds. Her wrists are firmly bound to the rope belt around her waist and chest. She can hold things in her hands, but she can't move them very far. Seeing how she manages to take a drink while bound is going to be enlightening.

Elise goes over to the cupboard. She manages to open the door and take hold of a plastic cup. With difficulty she places the cup on the workbench next to the sink. Filling the cup is going to be a problem since her hands have insufficient free movement. After studying the problem for a moment, she goes across the room to fetch a chair. She drags it to the sink and stands on the chair. By bending over the sink she can now start the flow of water. She nearly loses her balance once or twice, but she manages to steady herself before falling.

It takes Elise a couple of attempts to fill her cup and place it back on the workbench without tipping it over. Then she shuts off the water and eases herself down from the chair. All she needs to do now is drink from the cup. She has no means of lifting the cup to her mouth, so she must bend forward and lap the water from the cup like an animal. Unsurprisingly, Elise finds it difficult, but she manages to drink about half of the cup before accidentally knocking it into the sink.

"I'm sorry, Madame," says Elise. "I've made a mess. If you can tell me where the cleaning materials are kept, I'll clean everything up."

"Leave everything for now," I reply. "You can clean everything up later when I free you from your bonds. Now come with me."

Although I don't tell Elise, I'm impressed by how she managed her task while bound. Most Slaves wouldn't have managed to fill the cup, let alone drink from it. She's spilt water on the floor, but the mess is much less than many experienced Slaves would make in the circumstances. I toss a cloth on the floor to soak up some of the spilt water in case someone else comes into the room before Elise can clean it up.

I lead Elise back to the main office where Brooke and Helen are working. As usual Brooke is trying to flirt with Helen, but she isn't meeting with much success. As a member of the Lady caste, Helen could simply tell her to stop but so far she hasn't chosen to do so. It's a strange game the two of them are playing but I detect a certain chemistry working between them.

"Slave Brooke. I want Slave Elise to work with you in the office for a few hours while I attend to my work. She expressed a desire to get to know you more intimately."

Brooke's eyes light up at the prospect of some sexual play with Elise. She had been trying to seduce Elise earlier but she didn't get the time to go very far. I hope Elise was being truthful when she said she found Brooke appealing because Brooke will be all over her in no time at all.

"Umm... Mistress Nicole," says Brooke as I walk to my desk. "Slave Elise has her hands bound. How is she expected to help me with my work?"

"That's a challenge the two of you can work out between you. But Elise remains in that harness until I decide otherwise."

"Yes, Madame," replies Brooke.

My desk isn't too far away. Once I'm satisfied, they are doing actual work, I leave them in peace.

My primary duty at La Chatte Heureuse is to operate the booking system and allocate the appropriate accommodation to arriving guests. The improvements we made to the booking system when I started have made the job a lot easier. Monique decided to slowly increase the number of members allowed to visit at any one time despite the refurbishment of several buildings significantly increasing capacity. It was a wise choice as we discovered a few logistical problems that need resolving, and which could have resulted in chaos had we tried to operate at maximum capacity.

One thorny problem is providing Mistresses for arriving unattached Slaves. I find it to be the trickiest part of my job. With only three of us on the staff in the Mistress caste we rely heavily on visiting Mistresses to help supervise and discipline Slaves. Fortunately, most of the women in the Mistress caste are happy to do so and a few long-term Mistress-Slave relationships have developed as a result.

However, pairing strangers isn't just a matter of picking any available Mistress and assigned her a Slave at random. There's age and temperament of both parties to match. Members of the Slave caste have the same rights to have their wishes accommodated as Mistresses and Ladies. Take Elise, for example. She wanted a Mistress about her own age and one who is strict without being cruel. La Chatte Heureuse has rules about abuse, but there is a fine line between what is non-consensual abuse and what is consensual harsh treatment. The Bondage Slave category is a particularly hard group to pair Mistress and Slave since a certain amount of maltreatment is expected.

I complete the urgent tasks and clear the queue of reservation requests. I do some initial matching of Mistresses and Slaves for the next few batches of arrivals. As usual there are two or three members who will be difficult to pair and I'll need to do some extra research. But that's a task for later.

I check on Helen, Brooke and Elise. They are busy working together going through work rosters for the Field Slaves. Although they are called Field Slaves, most of their duties require indoor work such as laundry and cleaning. To my surprise I find Helen has joined Brooke in periodically tormenting Elise by tickling her while she's bound. I also notice that Elise's top has been removed and her well-proportioned tits are getting a fair bit of attention. Their game is interrupted when I press the button on the small short-range controller I keep in my pocket. It triggers the vibrator in Brooke's cunt in the same way as the music played at random intervals over the loudspeakers. She looks at me in a mixture of alarm and delight. Seconds later she's clutching her cunt and doing her best to hold back an orgasm.

"Don't you dare come without permission, Slave Brooke," I say sternly.

When I first met Brooke, she was incapable of holding back her orgasms for more than a few seconds. She still can't hold them for very long unless her pending orgasm is ruined by other means. A bucket of cold water sometimes does the trick, but I don't have one available, and tossing water over her near all the electronic equipment in here would be a bad idea.

Helen and Elise watch in fascination while Brooke is reduced to wantonness. I notice that Helen is fondling Elise's tits who is doing everything she can to encourage more of the treatment. Brooke doesn't have time to ask for permission to come before her orgasm wracks through her. Now I'll need to think of a suitable punishment.

I turn the controller off before Brooke can build herself up into another orgasm. Both Helen and Elise look to be in a highly aroused state.

"Slave Elise, I think you have endured your bonds long enough. Is your butt plug still in place?"

"Yes, Madame," replies Elise.

"And have you been able to keep it in place while you've been in here?"

"No, Madame. It slipped out once and Brooke replaced as you instructed."

"Hmm. Well at least Brooke seems able to obey one of my commands."

I free Elise from her bondage and send her to clean up the mess she made in the other room. I ask Helen if she would supervise Elise's work, and she readily agrees.

"What am I to do with you, Slave Brooke? You seem incapable of holding your orgasms despite the number of punishments I and the other Mistresses hand out."

"I'm sorry, Madame Nicole. I do my best."

Which to be fair to Brooke is possibly true. She simply seems incapable of controlling her orgasms. But that doesn't exempt her from being punished.

"This afternoon I intend to put Elise on the frame in E4's dungeon. I think it might be a deserving punishment for your lack of orgasm control if you joined her there."

"Yes, Madame," replies Brooke.

Work interrupts our conversation and I am busy for nearly half an hour. Eventually I finish everything that needs my immediate attention and I go to find Elise and Helen. I find them with Elise's face buried in Helen's cunt. I'm more surprised at Helen's active participation in a sexual act than walking in on the erotic scene before me. The two women promptly stop what they are doing when I enter.

"Elise mentioned you were going to teach her how to suck pussy," says Helen, slightly embarrassed. "I thought she could practise on me."

"Excellent. You can participate in her training on that subject if you like," I reply. "If you have finished, I think it is time for Elise to return to the dungeon."

I collect Brooke on our way to the Slave quarters in building E4. We briefly stop by the kitchen in E4 so the three of us can grab a quick bite to eat. Lunches at La Chatte Heureuse are invariably light snacks regardless of your caste, and the quality of food is the same in all the dining areas. Once I'm satisfied that Brooke and Elise have had enough to eat and drink, and answered any calls of nature, I escort them down to the dungeon.

There's no booking system for the dungeon and use of all the equipment and cells is on a first come first served basis. Consequently, I'm disappointed to find the bondage frames I wanted Brooke and Elise to sample are in use. While I am careful to limit the number of Bondage Slaves here at any one time, the dungeon is available to any Mistress who wants to use it for a Slave of any category. I suppose it is a reflection of the popularity of La Chatte Heureuse that there is competition for the facilities. Fortunately, being a staff Mistress, I have access to the new dungeon in the main building.

The recently refurbished main building is intended to be used for large special events. Unfortunately, a delay in obtaining the appropriate fire safety certificate means the building can't currently be used by more than twelve people at a time. Consequently, access to the building is presently restricted to staff Mistresses and a couple of visiting Mistresses who are influential enough to persuade Monique to grant them access. The dungeon facilities in the main building are superior to those in E4, hence the eagerness of Mistresses Clarissa and Rebecca to be given access.

We have the dungeon to ourselves. Brooke has seen this dungeon before, but Elise's eyes go wide at the variety of equipment. In the E4 dungeon the equipment is designed to restrain Slaves in various positions but the relatively small size of the dungeon prevents activities like whipping which need plenty of space. This dungeon is much larger and comes equipped with a greater variety of stocks and frames, as well as posts and beams to enable Slaves to be spanked, caned or whipped.

I know the type of restraint that Brooke prefers. I could be mean and choose another device, but I'm feeling generous. After fastening Brooke spread-eagled to an X-frame I turn to Elise. She has been examining the various pieces of equipment while I've been busy with Brooke.

"As this is your first time in this dungeon, I will let you choose which form of restraint to try," I say.

Elise takes a moment to finish examining the equipment although I think she has already made her choice. She doesn't test my patience and soon indicates her preference.

"Are you aware this device is used to hold Slaves so that they can be whipped?" I ask.

"No, Madame. But I would like to try this one anyway."

I don't argue with her choice even though I have no intention of applying a whip to her today. I fasten her ankles to the two rings in the floor using the short chain and ankle cuffs provided. She can stand comfortably with her legs slightly apart. Then I go to the nearby pulley and lower the chain with padded handcuffs on the end. I lock her wrists in the handcuffs and raise the chain until her hands are stretched above her head. After checking that she is suitably restrained without undue discomfort, I tie off the chain to keep her in position. When she is more experienced, I will pull the chain higher so that she is forced to stand on her toes.

Since we are the only ones using this dungeon, I can't go too far away in case there are problems. While the door locks will automatically open in an emergency, the restraints need to be manually unlocked. La Chatte Heureuse has a strict safety policy. Even though the risk of a fire is negligible, a Mistress or Lady is still required to be nearby. But I see no harm in making them think that they are left alone. Not that Brooke is likely to be fooled since she knows the safety rules as well as I do.

I take the opportunity to check the Slave accommodation on this level. The dormitories are slightly larger than in E4 and each can accommodate a proportionally larger number of slaves. Everything is fitted out ready, and once the fire safety certificate is obtained we can start holding the special events in this building. I check the kitchen and bathroom facilities and note a small water leak that needs Judith's attention.

Half an hour later I return to the dungeon and I see that Mistress Rebecca is arriving with one of the Slaves. According to her necklace the Slave's name is Justine and after a moment's thought I recall that she has been working as a Field Slave for the last ten days. She is scheduled to leave La Chatte Heureuse tomorrow and return to her normal life.

"Hello Rebecca," I say. "Has Justine been a bad girl?"

"Hi Nicole," replies Rebecca. "I had a wager with two of the other Mistresses. One which I lost thanks to Justine's tardiness. She's earned six strokes of the cane in punishment."

Rebecca is a year or two older than me and she's one of several of La Chatte Heureuse members for whom money isn't a problem. Consequently, she can spend extended periods here playing out her fetishes. Rebecca is more approachable than most of her kind, and she doesn't rub her wealth in people's faces in the same way some of the other Mistresses do. She has made several friends here among the Ladies and Slaves, although very few Slaves have the stamina or desire to endure Rebecca's preference for using a cane and whip. I suspect Justine is going to endure her punishment as a prelude to some heavy-duty sex with Rebecca later.

I check on Brooke and Elise while Rebecca prepares Justine for her punishment. Brooke is stoically enduring her punishment and I've no concerns about her ability to endure the discomfort she must be feeling. Elise on the other hand is in a highly agitated state. I'm initially baffled by what I see until I realise that the source of the agitation is the sight of Justine about to receive a caning.

"Have you ever been caned, Elise?" I ask.

"Yes, Madame. My governess used to cane me when I was disobedient."

Rebecca doesn't waste any time in delivering Justine's punishment. To Justine's credit she doesn't cry or shout obscenities like many Slaves do in that situation. The look of excitement in Elise's face speaks volumes. She is clearly becoming aroused and I begin to wonder how she would react if she was the one being caned. Rebecca has also noticed Elise's reaction. After exchanging a passionate kiss with Justine, Rebecca walks over to where Elise and I are standing.

"This little slut is getting aroused. May I touch her?" Rebecca asks me.

"Sure," I reply, although my consent isn't strictly necessary. Elise is wearing a necklace rather than the collar which would denote that she is the exclusive property of a Mistress.

Rebecca runs her hands over Elise's exposed body. Rebecca lifts Elise's miniskirt with her cane and rubs it between Elise's legs. Her actions are greeted by moans and little mewling sounds from Rebecca. Almost without thinking, Elise starts humping the cane pressed against her pussy. It's obvious she is working herself up towards an orgasm.

Rebecca quickly removes the cane when it becomes apparent that Elise is about to come. A quick swat with the cane on Elise's thigh is met with a short gasp of pain. Rebecca repeats the performance and is soon toying with Elise without mercy. She keeps bringing Elise close to an orgasm only to deprive her of release by a quick swat with the cane. While Elise's thighs are lined red from the cane, her skin isn't cut, so the marks should fade quickly. I've seen Rebecca use her whip and cane before, and I concede that she is very skilled in her use of them.

A playful stroke with the cane on Elise's backside ends the game and I can't help but notice that Elise nearly had an orgasm as a result. I tuck that observation away for another time.

Justine is released from her bonds once she has recovered from her caning and Rebecca escorts her from the dungeon. I'm once again left alone with Brooke and Elise. I need to release Brooke soon as she has plenty of work to do in the office. The pair of us will probably need to work this evening to catch up with the work which will have been arriving while we've been playing. We don't work fixed hours at La Chatte Heureuse, but Monique ensures that everyone pulls their weight.

Elise looks as though she could endure another hour or more in her bonds but I think we've all had enough for now. The Field Slaves will be finishing work for the day and heading towards the recreation facilities in the two storey Entertainment building for some relaxation and games.

12