La Chatte Heureuse Pt. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have done well today, but we won't overdo it on your first full day here," I say to Elise as we walk away from the main building. "I'll take you to the Entertainment building and you can relax with some of the other Slaves until bedtime. I'll introduce you to some of them when we get there."

Once I'm sure Elise is in good company, I return to the main office to catch up on my work. I next see Elise at bedtime when I make my routine circuit of the Slave quarters to ensure all the Slaves are settled for the night. Tonight Elise is sleeping in the dormitory. She seems to have enjoyed her evening with some of the other Slaves. I don't pry into what she got up to. She may be a Bondage Slave in name, but she has a right to her own privacy at other times.

Next morning I'm in the office early as La Chatte Heureuse has eight departures and ten arrivals scheduled for today. That means I'm going to have a very busy day. Rebecca comes to the reception desk.

"Hi Nicole. I can see that you are busy so I won't hold you up. I just wanted to know if you would let me take charge of Elise today. Justine is about to leave here and I'm going to be at a loose end otherwise."

"I've no objection," I reply. "In fact it would help me manage my work better. But I'll need to ask Elise if she's okay with that. She's a relative novice to our lifestyle, and I'm not certain how she will take to your liking for the whip and cane."

12