La Chatte Heureuse Pt. 03 Ch. 06

Story Info
Tales from an exclusive lesbian club.
3.8k words
4.72
8.7k
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story so far: Wealthy 19 year old Elise has arrived at La Chatte Heureuse for a five week stay. She's a member of the club's Slave caste and she has chosen the harshest lifestyle category, that of a Bondage Slave. She's paired with a mistress, Madame Nicole, who is the club's receptionist. While playing in the dungeon, Nicole introduces Elise to Madame Rebecca, who is an expert with the cane and whip. Elise agrees to spend the next few days at Madame Rebecca's mercy, and she is put through a demanding regime which both scares and excites her. Rebecca departs La Chatte Heureuse for a few weeks but promises to return providing Elise agrees to go through a gruelling training programme to test the extent of her submissiveness and her willingness to surrender to Rebecca.

Chapter 6: Rebecca

I had my doubts about the wisdom of returning here so soon after my last visit. Fortunately I was worrying over nothing. When I first encountered Elise nearly a month ago, I initially regarded her as just another pretend submissive to use for my amusement and then discard. But there was a special spark in her behaviour during the three days we were together that suggested she was the genuine article. I wanted to know more about her and made discreet enquiries. La Chatte Heureuse treats a member's personal background as confidential and even pulling the strings I can pull, I didn't learn much from that source.

However, Elise told me a bit about her real life, and the similarities to mine surprised and intrigued me. We both live in our parents' home. Both have an older step-brother who is being groomed to eventually take over the family business. And we both have step-fathers who believe their lesbian step-daughter can be cured of her deviant sexual preferences by banning female friends from the house. In Elise's case the discovery that her father was in fact her step-father came relatively recently, whereas I've known exactly where I fit in my family tree ever since I was a toddler.

My eagerness to know whether Elise's submissiveness was genuine or fake meant I left a ridiculous set of demands with Elise when I departed. Nicole reluctantly promised to have them carried out, providing Elise agreed. I hadn't expected Elise to be willing or able to comply with those demands, let alone achieve the standard required. And yet, according to Nicole, Elise has met every target I set with room to spare. And despite my promise before I left, it was only when Nicole told me of Elise's progress that I confirmed my return trip to La Chatte Heureuse. It means missing my step-brother's birthday party with the rest of his football team, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over that.

Elise's self-bondage demonstration earlier proves her ability and her willingness to submit to my commands. I fully intend to test her to the limit over the coming week, but I strongly suspect she will pass my gruelling tests with flying colours. But I need something more than a human doormat to wipe my feet on. Dominating a submissive arouses me, but it's never enough to give me an orgasm. What I want is someone who can make me come like a slut, over and over again. Elise is clearly inexperienced in arts of physical sex, and I think I shall devote some of our time together towards remedying that issue. She needs to learn some better technique in bed and I think I know who might be able to teach her. But that's an issue for tomorrow.

I enter our room and I'm pleased to see Elise has completed her chores. She's gone a step further and she's patiently awaiting my return, kneeling on the floor in Tenth Position.

"Good evening, Slave Elise," I say, for the purposes of breaking the silence.

"Good evening, Madame Rebecca," comes the reply.

"When was the last time you changed those clothes?"

"I was issued a fresh set of clothes on Monday, Madame. I wash my top daily when my schedule permits, and wipe any marks off my vinyl miniskirt at the same time."

"Hmmm. Well that might do for run-of-the-mill Slaves, but I prefer my Slave to dress how I like. In that drawer is a uniform I want you to wear. Go and put it on."

Elise goes to the drawer and pulls out the modified French Maid's uniform I brought with me. It's made of black satin and white lace. As is customary at La Chatte Heureuse, the design leaves her tits fully exposed. I have Elise turn around so I can check how she looks.

"Hmm. Much better. You must wear that except when you are in any of the dungeons."

"What should I wear on those occasions, Madame?" asks Elise.

"You will wear nothing. Or is that going to be a problem for you?"

"No, Madame. No problem at all."

"Now, let's test your memory of Slave presentation positions. Two strokes of the cane for each error. Fourth Position."

"Good. Sixth. Third. First. Eighth. Fourth....."

We go through forty positions and Elise only makes four mistakes. That's an excellent effort for a relative newcomer to these games. However, it doesn't save her from receiving eight stokes of the cane to encourage an even better performance.

"A fair effort," I say. "Four mistakes. Eight strokes of the cane. When would you like to receive your punishment?"

"Whenever it pleases you to deliver it, Madame," comes the reply. Clever girl, she was listening to my list of expectations the other week.

"Remove your clothes and stand over there." Elise obeys at once. "Now bend over and hold your ankles. Keep your arse high in the air, and above all, keep it still. Any leaping about and you get extra."

I fetch one of my punishment canes from my room. Elise looks pensive but so far she's holding a good position.

Thwack!

"One, Madame."

Excellent! She instinctively knows to count the strokes out loud. She's remembered her training.

Thwack!

"Two, Madame."

I deliver all eight strokes in an even flow. Elise holds her position throughout although her ragged breathing gives away the fact that she's in pain. But no tears. Full marks (no pun intended) to Elise. Now if I can get her bring me to an orgasm, my evening will be perfect.

"Sixth Position."

Elise lies on her back with her legs raised vertically and her arms by her sides. Third Position would have been more convenient for me, but I'll not order her into that position while her arse is on fire. I remove my panties and straddle her face so she can reach my cunt with her tongue.

"Bring me to an orgasm, Elise," I say as I clamp my hands behind her head and push her face into my cunt.

She sets to work with a will. Although I wouldn't penalise her if she used her hands to help in her efforts, she steadfastly holds onto Sixth Position. Before long I sense my orgasm building. Elise must sense it as well, because she redoubles her efforts. Moments later we achieve our goal and I let my juices flow over Elise's face. As soon as I release her head she starts lapping up the juices off my legs.

"Enough!" I say before she can resume exploring my cunt. "Now go lie on my bed, face down. I will put some cream on those welts."

Elise does as she is told, and adopts Eighth Position on my bed. I'm tempted to slap her inflamed arse for showing off but I'm in a generous mood after she brought me to an orgasm. As tempting as keeping her in my bed overnight may appear, I don't want to be seen as going soft on her. She shows great potential as a full time submissive slave but there are a few rough edges to smooth out before I let her glimpse the future I have in mind for her.

Once I've applied the cream to her arse I send her off to her dungeon bed.

"The light will automatically dim in ten minutes," I call down from the trap door above her room. "It will turn up to normal at seven o'clock in the morning. In the morning, use your potty and sit on the bed until I open the grill. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Madame," replies Elise as I close and bolt the metal grill. I leave the rug folded back for ventilation even though the dungeon is equipped with a ventilation system. If we are the first to use this room, I don't want to find out the hard way that the ventilation system is faulty.

Next morning we share a light breakfast and I allow Elise out of the room so that she can empty her potty and wash herself in the communal Slave's bathroom at the end of the corridor. It's a feature missing in the original accommodation block for mistresses. The inclusion of a bathroom for Slaves means mistresses can have the room bathroom for their exclusive use.

As I indicated to Elise yesterday, we spend the morning playing with the restraints and equipment in the main building dungeon. Her arse is still red from last night's caning, but the marks have already started to fade. I try her on various frames and treadles, as well as suspending her by her wrists. She endures every type of bondage we try without complaint even though some must be very uncomfortable for her to bear.

At midday I send Elise on her daily run. She's improved her time over the course in the last few weeks. Despite her initial reluctance to run barefoot, she seems perfectly happy to do so now. I delegate the supervision and timing of Elise's run to a member of the Ladies caste who happened to be passing by and is willing to do so. I go to find my friend Cynthia who I discovered is staying here for the next week.

Cynthia and I first met several years ago when we happened to arrive here on the same day. At the time we were both members of the Ladies caste. We spent a lot of time together and became firm friends both here on the island and in real life. While I soon became attracted to the Mistress-Slave games, which are a major part of La Chatte Heureuse lifestyle, Cynthia preferred to simply watch and admire from a distance. Consequently she didn't change castes when I did a year later. Nevertheless we remain good friends even though we don't spend as much time together as we did at first.

"Hello Cynthia, I see you have a friend," I say, hiding my surprise that she has a Chattel Slave sat next to her.

"Hello, Rebecca. This is Nadia. She's one of Georgina's pair of slaves. I'm watching over her while Georgina and Robyn get medical treatment. The pair of them managed to injure themselves while playing in the dungeon. I don't think it is anything too serious, but Doctor Olivia is running some tests."

I refrain from making the comment that members shouldn't play with the dungeon equipment unless they know how to use it. La Chatte Heureuse offers plenty of tuition for newcomers but arrogant bitches like Georgina think they know better. I've seen Robyn before, but Nadia is new to me.

"Hello, Nadia. Are you new to La Chatte Heureuse?"

"Um... Hello, Madame. I've been a member for three months but this is my first time on the island."

Our conversation is interrupted by the arrival of a helicopter with a first aid symbol on its side. I look towards the Administration block where the surgery is located and see Olivia and some of the staff carrying both Georgina and Robyn on stretchers towards the helicopter.

"Looks like their injuries may be more serious than you thought, Cynthia."

"Who knows. Georgina is the sort who wants a full medical examination if she stubs her toe. See. Robyn is climbing into the helicopter unaided. Do you want a wager on how soon Georgina gets released from hospital?"

"I'm not taking that bet," I laugh.

Olivia and Nicole come walking towards us. Both have shed the overalls everyone nearby wears when helicopters land and there's a possibility of male crew stepping onto the island. It's one of the few situations when men might be seen on the island.

"Slave Nadia," says Nicole. "I regret to inform you that Madame Georgina and Slave Robyn have been taken to hospital at your mistress's insistence. They aren't likely to be back until tomorrow at the earliest. I will need to make temporary arrangements for your accommodation until they return."

"My room has a spare bed in the dungeon," I offer. "I'm sure Elise won't mind the company."

"That's generous of you, Rebecca," says Nicole. "How does that sound to you, Nadia? It's that or a bed in one of the Slave dormitories."

"Um... I'll accept Madame Rebecca's offer, Madame. And thank you."

Nicole and Olivia return to the Administration block. Cynthia and I resume our conversation.

"Is Elise the Slave who runs around the estate at midday?" asks Cynthia.

"Yes. That's right. I can't have her getting fat and lazy. She should have nearly finished today's run by now."

"She attracts quite an audience among the Ladies. And a lot of wagers get placed on her performance."

"So I've been told. It probably explains why I managed to find someone to supervise her run so easily. Anyway, I could do with your help in improving some of her skills."

"The same sort of skills I helped you with several years ago?" asks Cynthia.

"Yes. Precisely. Are you free this afternoon?"

"Yes. Well, apart from needing to supervise Nadia."

"Well I can take Nadia off your hands for a few hours." I reply. "How about it, Nadia? Do you care for an afternoon sampling some of the delights in the new dungeon here?"

"Um... I'm not sure, Madame. I've only been here three days and Madame Georgina hasn't taken me into a dungeon so far."

"What has she being doing with you then?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Um... I've been doing her cooking, laundry, cleaning and so on. Back home I'm employed as her personal maid and cook. Madame Georgina brought me along to carry out my normal duties here."

"So she doesn't have sex with you?" asks Cynthia, intrigued with the direction of this conversation.

"No, Lady. Madame Georgina prefers Robyn for anything sexual. But Robyn and I have sex sometimes, when Madame Georgina allows her some free time."

"So you are here to work rather than play," continues Cynthia. "I think you are missing out on some fun."

"Madame Georgina pays for my membership of La Chatte Heureuse, so I can hardly complain. But I do wish I could participate more in the lifestyle here."

"Well according to Nicole, Georgina won't be back here until tomorrow at the earliest," I say. "How about you and I have some fun while Cynthia gives Elise some tuition."

I take Cynthia and Nadia back to the accommodation block. Elise has finished her run and is waiting patiently in Tenth Position outside the gate to the block. She's dripping wet from hosing herself down with the garden hose. At least she doesn't have any qualms about being seen naked outside. Her clothes are folded neatly inside the plastic bag I gave her for that purpose. I escort the four of us inside my room and hand Elise a towel.

"Slave Nadia and I are going to the dungeon in the main building for a few hours," I tell Elise. "This is Lady Cynthia. She has kindly agreed to give you some tuition. You would do well to pay attention to what she has to teach you."

"Yes, Madame," replies Elise, clearly disappointed that I'm taking another Slave into the dungeon rather than her.

Nadia and I leave them in peace. We have the dungeon to ourselves and I let Nadia try several of the devices. It soon becomes apparent that Nadia and Elise are complete opposites when it comes to what turns them on. For Elise, her preference is to be dominated, controlled and punished, with physical sex a lesser priority. For Nadia, she craves for close sexual contact, and bondage and punishment are only a means to an end. While I satisfy Nadia's desire for sex, the whole episode only makes me realise how perfect Elise is to my ideal partner in life.

Which of course highlights the huge dilemma I find myself in. It would be ridiculous for me to claim that I love Elise after such a short acquaintance. But there is a definite spark between us which could blossom into love in the right circumstances. We like to play the same games and our fetishes are compatible. But what happens between us at La Chatte Heureuse could never be mirrored in real life. We are both dependent on our respective step-father for a home and financial support, and both of them have forbidden any lesbian relationship under their roof. Even my non-executive position on the board of the family company could be jeopardised. We could, of course, abandon our playgirl lifestyle in favour of something more modest. It's not as though we are incapable of earning a living. We could rent an apartment and find jobs to support ourselves. But La Chatte Heureuse would be out of our budget for the foreseeable future.

I've no easy answer to my dilemma and we are only days away from Elise departing La Chatte Heureuse. I invite Cynthia to spend the night with me. I don't see why Elise and Nadia should have all the fun tonight. I locked the grill to their private dungeon earlier than usual and from the giggling and moaning permeating from downstairs, they are busy fucking each other.

"Elise is a fast learner," says Cynthia as we lie side by side in bed. "You should bring her into your bed and let her practise some of what I've taught her."

"Sounds as though she's already practising what you taught her," I laugh.

"There will still be some hidden surprises she can deliver if you give her the opportunity."

"She's been one constant surprise from the moment I met her."

"Then keep her. From what she told me this afternoon, I'm sure she'll agree to any arrangement you propose."

While I sense the truth of what Cynthia is saying, it doesn't solve my dilemma. Wanting something and being able to do something aren't always the same thing. But that's a problem for tomorrow. I'm going to make the most of Cynthia's company tonight. I spread my legs as Cynthia buries her tongue deep into my pussy. She then pushes a pair of fingers into my arse and gently pushes them back and forth. The sensation drives me wild, which is exactly what Cynthia intends. I return the favour later, after which we both fall into a contented sleep.

In the morning it is obvious Elise and Nadia had a night to remember. I don't pry into what they got up to but I can guess. I send them both to the Slave bathroom at the end of the corridor to take a shower and prepare for the day ahead. It gives me the opportunity to have a few private moments with Cynthia.

"Do you want to stay another night?" I ask Cynthia.

"Thank you for the offer, but no. You have Elise to consider and not many days left to decide."

The two Slaves return and make breakfast for the four of us. Nicole arrives while Elise and Nadia are washing the dishes.

"Georgina and Robyn are being discharged from hospital first thing this morning," says Nicole. "Georgina is chartering a helicopter, so they should be here by lunchtime."

Nadia's face makes it clear what she thinks of the news. Cynthia takes Nadia aside and between them they concoct a story to tell Georgina without revealing that Nadia actually had some fun in Georgina's absence.

"One more thing, while I remember," says Nicole. "La Chatte Heureuse has finally obtained a fire safety certificate for the main building. The dungeon in the main building will be temporarily closed from next Monday while we prepare the building for full time use. I suggest you make the most of the dungeon facilities while you can."

"When do you intend to start using the main building?" I ask.

"In a few weeks time if all goes to plan,"replies Nicole. "The new boat to ferry the extra visitors to and from the island is due to be delivered soon, and we are about to advertise for more staff. As soon as everything is ready, we'll be allowing more members to visit the island."

"What sort of staff are you looking for, Madame?" asks Elise.

"We need at least another two mistresses to help oversee members of the Slave caste, plus we need two more people in the office, someone to operate the new boat, and a qualified tradeswoman to help with maintenance. Why? Are you interested?"

12