La Chatte Heureuse Pt. 03 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am, Madame," replies Elise. "That's if Madame Rebecca approves. I have some experience with office duties."

"You don't need my approval if you want to work here, Elise," I reply.

Only after my words leave my mouth do I realise that Elise does want my approval. She's hinted many times that she's open to a longer-term relationship with me, and she clearly doesn't want to do anything that may jeopardise that. I've been so busy thinking of my own wants, I haven't considered Elise's desires.

"On reflection, I think you are correct to seek my approval," I add. "In fact one of the mistress positions Nicole just mentioned may be something I would be interested in doing. If La Chatte Heureuse is prepared to employ both of us, I think things may work out well for all concerned."

"I'll let Monique know of your interest in the jobs and I'll send you the application forms," says Nicole. "As existing members familiar with our lifestyle, I'm sure she'll look on your applications favourably."

Nicole, Cynthia and Nadia leave Elise and I to ourselves. This morning's conversation has started the ball rolling on potentially major changes to Elise's and my lives. While I should be nervous at making such a huge change, I somehow sense that it is the right thing to do.

"If we are going to be working here, I presume I should start using your real name," I say.

"That won't be necessary, Madame. I am perfectly happy to be called Elise."

"As you wish. Now, if the main building dungeon is going to be closed soon, I suggest you and I make the most of our available time. And after your midday run, you can demonstrate the skills Lady Cynthia has taught you."

"Yes, Madame," replies Elise with a huge smile on her face.

[The end of First Time for Elise]

12