La Contessa Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes, I warm to my task. Becky is aroused. She pants and gasps at every touch of fingers and lips as I explore her body whilst the desperate and frustrated Fernasse can only look on. I make her wet. I eagerly lick the juices oozing from her cunt. Becky participates in the game. Her moans and groans as I pleasure her are genuine, but exaggerated. Like me, she's putting on a performance for La Contessa to make sure her guest is tormented. And my cock is hard. I hope my mistress is not displeased with me, but it's impossible not to get aroused. Meanwhile, Julia is looking uncomfortable at the sight of her lover giving sexual pleasure to her mistress's slave girl. And La Contessa doesn't hesitate in teasing her.

I overhear what La Contessa says to Julia, "See how my slave is enjoying his task. See how hard his cock is. I should punish him, but I am inclined to indulge him on this occasion as he is carrying out my wishes, and doing such a good job. See how frustrated Fernasse is! It's most amusing. I'm enjoying this. And they make such a good couple don't you think Julia?"

"What do you mean?" she replies tersely.

"Why Roberto and Becky? They are so suited to one another. Roberto understands the girl's body; he knows how to pleasure her. It's a joy to watch. See how deeply his tongue penetrates her; she will come soon."

"It's a game, isn't it? You're playing with them."

"Playing with them? Well, yes, I suppose so... and yet." She pauses to call out a command, "Stop now Roberto. I don't want her to come... not just yet."

"Yes, mistress," I reply.

I see her leave Julia's side and glide towards the table. She lifts her sumptuous gown and appears to adjust something before she turns back.

La Contessa surveys the scene. Becky is panting, on the verge of climax, whilst Fernasse is tied to the chair, his cock sticking up; and me, my cock also erect.

"Hm, two hard cocks. Do you want her Allessandro? Do you want your prick up her cunt? Or should I let my slave fuck her?"

"Oh yes. Please, madam. Release me and let me take her," he exclaims, his hopes raised by La Contessa's suggestion.

"You know I will not allow that. Besides, I need a final guarantee for the fulfilment of your promises. Julia, bring me what I need," she calls to her maid.

Julia retires to the rear of the room and returns carrying a metal object which she passes to her mistress.

Fernasse's eyes widen in shock when he realises what it is... a chastity device.

La Contessa nestles the fearsome object in her hand. It's a cage for a cock, constructed in strips of cold, hard iron, with a padlock hanging from it.

"Yes, it is an intriguing little toy, is it not?" she taunts, "Made to my design by my blacksmith."

"But madam, surely you don't mean to lock me in that?" Fernasse splutters.

"Indeed, I do. You see, now you will have a personal stake in ensuring my demands are complied with. I don't know what you are fussing about; the Carnevale is only in a few weeks, after I return from my hunting lodge. I will release you at the ball when you have delivered on your promises. Besides, it will be a good discipline for you to refrain from sexual release for a while... and it will amuse me to think of your cock in the cage."

The threat of being put into chastity has dented Fernasse's arousal, and his penis has subsided into a soft, flabby object. La Contessa takes it into her hands. She puts the metal cage around it and closes its two halves, manipulating his cock to fit tightly into the device so the hard iron presses against the flesh. She threads the padlock through a metal loop, clicks it shut and then removes the key from the lock. She dangles the key from its chain in front of him.

"Madam, please..." pleads Fernasse, but to no avail.

"I will take care of the key, though should I mislay it I'm sure my blacksmith will find a way to break open the iron with his hammer and anvil. The design is ingenious. Should you start to get an erection then the metal will dig into your cock."

He looks broken and humiliated, sat there tied to the chair with a fearsome cage around his cock.

"Now, where was I?" says La Contessa. "Oh yes, my slave girl. Should I let my slave take her? What do you think Julia?"

Julia squirms in discomfort at her predicament. She daren't say what she really thinks.

"Whatever you wish, madam," she mutters.

No, I don't think so... not today, anyway. I have other plans for you girl. Do you want to come?"

"Yes mistress; if you'll allow me. If it will give you pleasure, mistress," gasps Becky.

"Oh yes, it certainly shall. Get down on all fours girl."

Becky climbs onto the floor.

"Now, make yourself ready. Lift your arse up, girl," she orders.

La Contessa stands in front of Becky, who glances up at her in adoration. Shuffling, her mistress adjusts her gown. She lifts up the folds of the billowing velvet and reveals a huge strap-on cock, secured to her waist with a leather strap. Becky gasps. It's made of smooth wood and is long and broad.

"This is going inside you, girl. Do you want it?"

"Yes, mistress. Yes please, mistress."

"Allessandro, I'll let you watch whilst I take this girl with my strap-on."

"Thank you, Contessa," he mutters, resigned to his fate, but still desiring to see the performance.

La Contessa kneels behind Becky. She runs laced-gloved fingers along her crack and Becky, already aroused from my attentions, gasps. Her mistress parts her cunt lips with her fingers and inserts the fearsome strap-on into her. She's wet, and it slides in.

"Take it for mistress. Take it all in for mistress," she says as she pushes it deeper inside her.

"Oh, yes," groans Becky "Thank you mistress. Thank you. Take me mistress! Fuck me mistress!"

La Contessa pommels hard into her now. Becky struggles to keep steady on her hands and knees, whilst still lifting her crotch up to receive the strokes, which get stronger and deeper. She squeaks and squeals in ecstasy as mistress pushes into her. It's the first time I've seen the slave girl lose control, I mean really lose control. I've seen her punished before but her reactions are usually controlled. She submits willingly, almost dispassionately. Her response to her mistress taking her is wild and unrestrained. Her mane of fair hair shakes as her whole body works with La Contessa's thrusting motions to impale herself on the strap-on.

I have to say the whole scene is a massive turn-on. My erection is throbbing, though I daren't do anything about it for fear of offending my mistress, who hasn't given me permission to come. Fernasse, even though he can't get release, gets his own perverted pleasure from watching La Contessa fuck the girl. I peer across at Julia. It's hard to read the expression on her face. What emotions are there; shock, desire, jealousy... arousal? Her hand strays under her dress. She's masturbating. The vision of seeing her mistress with a strap-on fucking the girl is turning her on.

The whole scene reaches a climax. Becky screams out in ecstasy as she climaxes; unable to stay up on all fours her head and torso collapse onto the floor. Her mistress collapses onto her, the wooden strap-on still being thrust into her as waves of orgasm come over Becky again and again. Quietly, I hear Julia murmur gasps of pleasure as she discreetly comes to her own climax. I ought to say I'm frustrated at not getting release myself, but I'm too intrigued by the scene in front of me to be bothered.

La Contessa withdraws the strap-on from Becky's cunt. It's glistening with her juices. I'm expecting to be ordered to suck them off, but I'm not. She calmly adjusts the vast hoops and smooths her dress. There's the slightest curl on her lips. She's had fun, I can tell.

Becky is sprawled on the floor panting, "Thank you, mistress," she gasps. "Thank you so much. It's been a privilege to have you inside me, mistress."

"Well, of course it is girl. Get up and tidy yourself up. Allessandro, I will see you on the night of my puppet show... and your chastity will help you focus on the conditions of our agreement."

"Yes, Contessa. And thank you, madam. I've had an incredible afternoon, madam. You are a truly remarkable woman."

At this compliment La Contessa calmly marches out of the chamber leaving her servants and guest panting with exhaustion from their exertions. I untie Fernasse. He pulls his breeches on over the chastity device and the bulge at his crotch is obvious.

I run over the events of the afternoon in my head. Julia is already in a strange mood; I wonder how she feels about my fondling of the girl, and what am I to make of her masturbating to the scene La Contessa created?

12