Mom and Her Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
Todd's mom helps him with his problem in the hospital.
5.1k words
4.52
66.7k
113

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Todd Walker. I'll admit I'm not the brightest person in the world.

After I finished my second year at the local college, my parents rewarded me with a car. It was just a used car, with a huge amount of mileage on it, but it least it got me from one place to another. Not that I had a lot of places to go. But, at the age of twenty, I finally felt like I was heading toward being an adult.

Only two weeks after I got the car, as I was driving kinda fast on a county road, I took a curve a bit too sharply--and drove my car into a ditch.

Luckily, I was wearing a seatbelt--I'm not that stupid! But even so, I felt shooting pains in both my wrists, and my right knee really hurt. Somehow I managed to dial 911 on my cellphone (I could barely hold it in my hand), and I got carted off to the hospital.

It turned out that I had sprained (but not broken) my wrists, and my kneecap had suffered a tiny fracture. So I'd be in that damn hospital bed for a while, pretty helpless.

My mom (her name is Francine) came to visit me soon after she heard about the accident. Naturally she was worried--but when she realized that I wasn't going to die anytime soon, she looked at me as if saying, What kind of a son have I raised, who drives his car into a ditch?

I have to admit to you, my mom is really good-looking. Dad is one lucky guy! There's no way anyone would think she was forty-four years old--she looks like she's maybe in her early thirties. And I know I shouldn't say this, but she has a fabulous pair of tits! Of course, I haven't seen them, but you can just tell. I guess she's proud of them, because she sort of shows them off whenever she can, wearing low-cut dresses or blouses that draw men's eyes (and even some women's eyes--although they're probably jealous) toward the deep cleavage she displays. And I'm pretty sure she's not wearing a push-up bra!

She also wiggles her butt as she's walking around. I don't think it's deliberate; it just happens. So those same eyes that are glued to her tits are now glued to her backside as she leaves the room.

You probably think I'm some sort of scumbag, saying all these things about my mom. But I can't help it! I ain't had a lot of experience with girls, and in some weird way my mom has always been my "best girl."

Well, the third day into my hospital stay, I was getting pretty bored. I don't know why they wouldn't let me go, but I guess my wrists weren't strong enough for me to use crutches, which I'd definitely need if I was to get around.

There were other things I couldn't do with my banged-up wrists, and that was really bugging me.

So when Mom came by once a day, as she always did (Dad never visited me in the hospital--he thought I was a jerk and deserved what I got), she looked a little concerned.

That lovely face of hers looked me over: she could tell immediately that something was wrong.

"What's the matter, dear?" she said. Did I mention she has a lovely voice, too?

"Nothing, Mom," I muttered.

She eyed me sharply. "Don't give me that. I know something's not right. You look a little flushed. You have a fever?"

"I don't have a fever, Mom."

But of course, as moms always do, she put her cool hand, with these long, slender fingers, on my forehead.

"You do have a fever! At least a slight one," she said with a kind of bitter triumph.

"That's not it, Mom!" I said, losing patience.

"Then what is it?"

I'd reached what they call "the moment of truth." Was I really going to tell her what my problem was? Or was I going to keep on trying to hide it? Mom knew me about as well as anyone in the world, so I figured there was no way I could continue deceiving her.

What I did was move the sheets away from my body (that was pretty hard, since my wrists were still sore) and show her what the trouble was.

You see, I had a huge hard-on.

Her eyes naturally gravitated toward it. "Oh, dear," she said softly. "I had a feeling that might be it."

I told you Mom knew me real well!

She kept staring at my cock, frowning as if it was some really difficult problem in physics. That surprised me. I thought her natural reaction would be to get angry with me, cover me up, and give me a tongue-lashing for being such a dirty young man, exposing himself to his own mother.

I had to explain to her what was going on.

"Mom, I do myself every day, and it's been three days since--"

She gazed into my face, scowling. "You jerk off every day? Isn't that a bit excessive?"

"I don't think so. Lots of guys do that. It's just a part of my routine. But Mom, you need to help me."

"Help you how?"

Did I really need to answer that question? I just stared at her with this pleading look on my face.

Mom, for her part, had been doing something strange. It was as if she was hypnotized by my cock. I've heard women get that way sometimes: they find it both fascinating and a little frightening, for obvious reasons. So, aside from just staring at it, she was using the index finger of her right hand to stroke my dick back and forth. You can imagine what effect that had on me!

"So big," she whispered. "How'd it get so big?"

"I don't know," I said. "It just did." Can I mention that my cock is about eight inches long, and pretty thick?

Then she said something under her breath, which she thought I couldn't hear--but I did. What she said was: "Bigger than your father's."

I felt a little glow of pride at that. But I was still in a bad way.

"Mom," I said, "please . . ."

I guess she felt she had to come to my rescue. So she grabbed my cock firmly with her right hand, raised it up so it was pointing straight up, and began pumping it lightly up and down. It was going to take a lot more effort than that to get me off!

"Mom, a little harder," I begged.

"Yes, yes," she said impatiently. "It's been a while since I've done this. Your dad usually likes to come in me."

She actually stuck her tongue a little out of her mouth in deep concentration. But she did begin stroking me harder. She switched to her left hand, using her right to cup my balls. Oh, man, do I love that! I do it myself when I jerk off. Meanwhile I was just enjoying the incredible sensation of this divine creature servicing me. I somehow forgot that she was my mom: it was like she was some goddess who had come down from heaven to relieve me of the horrible burden of not having come in three days.

Well, it didn't take long. I began moaning softly, and as my mother looked me right in the face I began spurting. The first shot went, like, a foot in the air, and she jerked her head back in surprise. There were plenty more spurts, since I'd had to hold it in for so long. In fact, this was one of the all-time greatest orgasms I ever had.

Mom, who was at first startled at my huge load, now frowned in disapproval. Even though I'd raised my hospital gown up to my chest, some drops landed on the gown as far up as the area of my chin. Snatching up some Kleenex, Mom began mopping up all the stuff, clucking her tongue and saying, "Lordy me, what a mess!"

I just grinned at her. I always feel kind of goofy after an orgasm, and I looked at her as a kind of guardian angel who'd rescued me from a horrible fate.

She was too embarrassed to place the sticky Kleenex in the garbage can, fearing that some nurse would find them and figure out what happened. So she stuffed them into her purse, making a face because they were still damp.

"You feel better now?" she said acidly.

"Great, Mom," I said, beaming at her. "Couldn't have done it better myself."

Then she began talking about general subjects as if nothing had happened. Pretty soon she left.

When she came back the next day, we exchanged what are called "significant looks." I mean, my relationship with her would never be the same, would it? Once your mom has jerked you off, everything is different. Even so, she tried to pretend things were normal by chattering away about nothing. But at last, after an awkward pause, she said:

"You, um, still aren't able to . . .?" She made pumping gestures with one hand.

"Sorry, Mom," I said. "My wrists are still too sore. They're getting better, but that's one thing I can't manage."

She sighed heavily. "You want another round?"

"That would be nice."

She pulled back the blanket covering me--and seemed unsurprised that I already had an erection.

She'd already taken my cock firmly in her hand when I said, "Um, I don't suppose you'd care to . . ." I couldn't finish the sentence: I was too embarrassed!

"Care to what?" she said with a little edge in her voice.

"Well, you know, put it in your mouth." As she glared at me, I went on quickly, "I won't make such a mess that way."

That didn't help a whole lot. "Oh, you expect me to swallow the stuff?"

"I guess. Don't you do that to Dad?"

"Not terribly often. Sure, I suck his dick, but that's usually just foreplay. As I mentioned, he likes to come . . . elsewhere."

"Mom, please, just this once!"

She actually rolled her eyes at me, as if saying: The things I do for my son! "Oh, all right," she said at last. Then she gave a glance at the door of my room. "You don't think some nurse is going to walk in, do you?"

"I doubt it. They don't come in very often."

"For our sakes, you'd better be right."

And she lowered her head and fastened her lips to my cock.

For some reason she'd worn ruby-red lipstick, and I loved to see those red lips encircle my manhood. I could tell at once that Mom was really good at cocksucking: she focused on the tip, licking it with her tongue and even nibbling at sometimes, while she grabbed my balls and gave them a good squeeze--but not hard enough to hurt! I was just mesmerized watching her head bob up and down. On an impulse I reached out and took hold of her butt. She was wearing thin slacks, and I could feel the sheer panties underneath. Without taking my cock out of her mouth, she gave me a kind of disapproving look (Exactly what do you think you're doing, young man?) which discouraged me from slipping my hand under the waistband of her slacks and touching her bare bottom.

Well, you can imagine I couldn't last long. It's not every day a guy gets sucked off by his own mom! There's this weird little tingling that happens in my balls when I'm about to come, and I started to feel that now. Letting out soft moans, I began to feel that come pouring out of me--and right into Mom's mouth. She coughed a little when she sensed the first dollop landing on her tongue, but quickly got the hang of it. She swallowed every drop!

When she was convinced I was finished, she pulled her mouth away and let my cock flop back onto my belly, then covered me with the blanket. She reached over to the nightstand next to my bed and took a drink from a glass of water there: I guess she wanted to get the taste of come out of her mouth.

"That was great, Mom," I gasped between breaths.

"Glad you liked it," she said with heavy sarcasm.

And then we went back to talking about various things.

*

I was finally released the next day and decided to spend a while back at my parents' house. I had a tiny little room in a rooming house near campus, but because I had to be on crutches for a while and couldn't really manage on my own, I figured I'd go back to being a guy living with his parents.

Of course, I had another reason for being there.

After about a week I didn't need the crutches anymore, but I still didn't go back to that rooming house. Mom and Dad didn't seem to mind. One Saturday afternoon in late June, I saw Mom in my parents' bedroom. For some reason she hadn't changed out of the nightgown she'd worn the previous night--and, with the light coming in through the window, I could see her naked form through the thin fabric of that nightgown. Omigod! She looked so beautiful.

I just had to come up to her and take her in my arms.

She hadn't seen me until the last moment, so she was a bit startled at my sudden appearance. But she let me hold her close. Isn't a son allowed to embrace his mom? As for her, she instinctively threw her arms around me. I think women are like that: if you hug them, they just naturally hug you back.

I'm not a tall guy--only an inch or two taller than Mom, who's about five foot six. I could feel all the contours of her body: the full, heavy breasts pressing against my chest, and even the thick fur of her delta against my groin. (All I was wearing was a T-shirt and shorts.) Then I took her face in my hand and gave her a tender little kiss on the mouth. As I was doing that, I slid a hand down her back and placed it on her bottom.

That made her break the kiss and say, "Todd, dear, what do you think you're doing?" She said it gently, but I think she was still a little annoyed. I guess I was "taking liberties" with her. Isn't that what they used to say?

"Oh, Mom," I pleaded, and I could feel my erection poking her in the belly. "Please . . ."

She wasn't stupid: she knew exactly what I meant. I want to go all the way with you.

The fact that she hadn't moved my hand from her butt or tried to get out of my embrace was, I felt, a good sign. So it didn't entirely surprise me when she said:

"Listen, dear, your father will be leaving early tomorrow morning for a round of golf with his friends. So maybe then we can--" She broke off: I guess she couldn't actually say the words either.

"That would be great, Mom!" I whispered.

Now she did push me away. "Okay, dear, that's enough. Hold your horses until tomorrow."

I reluctantly let her go and trudged back to my own room. You can't imagine how much restraint I had to use not to jerk myself off right then and there! But I wanted to be in prime condition when I got into bed with my mom.

The rest of that day passed with incredible slowness, almost as if I was walking through a huge pile of molasses. I just couldn't think of anything to do to take my mind off of what would happen the next morning. Sometimes I felt dizzy and couldn't see straight. I actually did all I could not to even see my mom, because every glance at her reminded me of the incredible pleasure I'd be feeling when I'd be in her bed.

Finally the night came, and I tried to get some sleep. I thought I'd be tossing and turning all night--but, to my amazement, I fell asleep almost immediately. The next thing I knew, my mom was bending down next to me and shaking me by the shoulder, saying, "Wake up, dear. Your daddy's gone now."

I tried to shake the cobwebs from my mind as I leaped out of bed and headed over to my parents' bedroom. You can imagine that seeing that bed (it wasn't actually the bed where I was conceived, because my parents hadn't been living in this house then--but even so, it was where my mom and dad had made love hundreds, maybe thousands of times over the years) was an awesome sight. I was wearing only my underwear, and I slipped that off at once.

Mom, who was wearing that thin nightgown from the day before, took a little more time undressing. With her back to me, she pulled the gown off of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. My heart almost stopped! That first sight of her naked back--long, shapely, and slightly curved--drew my eyes like a magnet, and of course I had to take in the view of her gorgeously round bottom, not to mention her strong thighs and calves and delicate little feet.

Then she turned around.

If her backside looked fabulous, her front was--well, I don't think Venus emerging from the waves could be any lovelier. She gave me a kind of demure look, as if she was just the least bit mortified at revealing herself to me. Her skin glowed even more pink than usual. I devoured every inch of her--those incredible breasts (so large, firm, and close together that they made a natural cleavage), her flat stomach, that little mound at her delta, and everything else.

I hadn't been fully hard when I crawled out of bed, but as I stared at her I could see and feel my cock rising to the occasion. That made her smile to herself, as she thought: Well, I must still have it, if a guy gets hard just by looking at me.

I stumbled toward her, enfolding her in my arms. If holding her while she was wearing that nightgown was an amazing experience, hugging her when we were both naked was--well, transcendent. I kissed her delicately on her mouth, her cheeks, her neck, and her shoulders, while also placing both hands on her round, cushiony butt. She just received my affection for a while, then made me stand back. Looking me straight in the eyes, she fell to her knees, took my cock in her hand, and stuffed it into her mouth.

I stood there watching her engulf more and more of my thing into her mouth, until it had almost entirely disappeared. So on top of all her other virtues, Mom was an expert in deep throat! Her nose actually touched my hairy groin at one point; but then she had to pull back, as she began gagging on my big member. But she put it right back into her mouth, not so far this time.

After she'd worked on me for a while, she led me to the bed. She lay down on her back and held her arms out to me. I practically leaped into bed, and pretty soon I was on top of her.

You know, guys, once you're between a girl's legs, you're home free. (Of course, my mom's not a "girl," but you know what I mean.) But, eager as I was to stuff my dick into her, I wanted to do something else first.

I nestled my head against those incredible breasts of hers and pressed them against my face; I even inhaled a wonderfully heady scent coming from them. It was her body-scent, and it really turned me on. But what also turned me on was the thick, erect nipples sticking up from them. Man, I wish I could remember sucking on them as a baby! And I wish I could get the same kind of nourishment out of them now. Is that perverse of me? I don't care. I just fell in love with my mom's breasts.

But, even as I spent minutes kneading them and kissing them and licking them and fastening my lips on those protruding nipples, I knew I couldn't wait much longer for the main event. And so I slid up her body and, looking down at her, I slipped into her.

I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find that hole--but it was easy as pie. I guess my cock had a natural instinct for where it should go. When I finally went into her, the feeling was so amazing that I gasped aloud. I guess I should have checked whether she was wet, but that was no problem: her own juices were practically oozing out of her. Maybe she was as keen on having me go into her as I was.

I went in as far as I could--and Mom actually frowned a bit, as if she wasn't used to the length of my cock. Then I started pumping, starting slowly at first but soon picking up the pace. I pasted her whole face with kisses, and I used my hands to grab her tits and her ass and any other part I could reach. Oh, baby, this was something! She just lay there, smiling softly to herself and wrapping her legs around my thighs. She closed her eyes as if lost in a dream. The warmth, wetness, and tightness of her pussy (yes, it seemed tight to me, even though she must have done this countless numbers of times) almost made me dizzy, and I thought I might faint. And when I lay down on her, I could feel those fabulous breasts of hers rubbing up against my chest.

Well, you can imagine I couldn't hold out very long. I would have liked to remain in her forever, but after only a few minutes that tingling sensation in my balls made me realize I was about to explode. And did I ever! I'm sure I sent a lot more come into her than even when she'd jerked me off or sucked me in the hospital. It was like I couldn't stop coming, and I saw her eyebrows rise up and her mouth open in surprise at the amount of stuff I was pouring into her.

I remained in her for a little while, and then I rolled off, landing on my back next to her.

12