La Mera Mera Ch. 01

Story Info
Mindy dominates a couple and makes them her subs.
6.9k words
4.37
6.3k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime and I met when she was in Junior High School but we didn't start dating until college. Even as a teenager, I had a crush on her, but she really blossomed in High School. We always seemed to be dating other people when the other might be available. That, and she was six years younger, which was very awkward for someone to be a senior in High School dating a girl in Junior High!

Then in college, she transferred from where she had enrolled, to Georgia and the two of us finally hooked up. She was a sophomore and I was in Grad School.

People talk about "love at first sight." Honestly, that might fit what I felt about Jaime. I thought she was the most attractive, smart, and fun person I had ever been around, and I was excited when I asked her out that first time and she looked at me with that dazzling smile and gorgeous brown eyes and said, "Absolutely!"

I took a job in Atlanta while she finished up college and when she graduated, we got engaged. I was 28 and Jaime 22 when we finally tied the knot as husband and wife. We lived in Atlanta for a couple of years, but my company transferred me to Houston to manage our engineering division. It was a huge promotion and opportunity, but it took us both away from our family and friends.

Jaime was very supportive and with the salary increase it would give her ample time to find a new job. Jaime's degree was interior design and it didn't take long for her to find a new position with a commercial office furniture company serving the Houston region. We looked at a couple of homes near my office but decided we wanted to build and moved into a really nice apartment until she could design our spectacular new home.

The apartment was a spacious three-bedroom unit and we converted one of the bedrooms into a virtual office that she used for her job. It gave her a lot of flexibility and meant that she didn't have to travel to work every day for her job. The complex had a gorgeous pool, fitness room with steam rooms and sauna, clubhouse, and even a spa that catered to the ladies with massage, facials, and nail treatment. While it wasn't inexpensive by any means -- our positions easily afforded us the opportunity to stay there while we built our new home.

We moved in the first of June and settled into our new life. The restaurants in Houston near our apartment were amazing and we both enjoyed putting in time at the office and then enjoying the amenities of the complex. As Jaime only went into the office a couple of days a week at most, she was free to hit the pool, sauna, and sometimes spa much earlier in the day.

Jaime and I still didn't know many of the other residents though we had met a few older couples who were really nice. So, she was super excited when she saw there was a Fourth of July Party at the Clubhouse. It would really be a chance to meet other young couples our age.

While I was dressed casually in a pair of jeans, Jaime decked out in white shorts, blue top, and dangling red earrings. She has naturally dark skin on her 5'4" frame and simply looked gorgeous! My wife really takes care of herself and has a fantastic figure -- 32C breasts with a 27 inch waist and 35 inch hips. At just 130 pounds, she's pretty small, but there is a lot of energy packed into that little body! But the thing I have always loved the most are her dark brown eyes, long brown hair, and dazzling white smile that gets me every time!

It was an adjustment getting used to the barbecue. Where Jaime and I come from - BBQ is pulled or chopped pork. But out in Texas, our barbecue was all beef with a tangy ketchup sauce. It was a delicious meal of BBQ, corn on the cob, potato salad, slaw, beans, and biscuits. Oh, and plenty of cold draft beer for everyone provided by the apartment complex!

We met quite a few of the residents and stayed later into the evening when things began to get a little more adult in nature. Our apartment complex is mostly young adults with no children, but by the time the real festivities started -- any kids that were there were gone leaving us to enjoy a DJ playing tunes from the 90's and early 2000's. But the party really got cranked up when a couple of the guys broke out bottles of Silver Patron Tequila.

Jaime was out by the pool chatting with a couple we had met while I watched these guys distribute shots to young ladies. They would salt their wrists, take a shot, and then suck a lemon they were handed. The girls were all quite beautiful -- some in shorts and halter tops or bathing suits. I had to admit, even though I was completely faithful and loved my wife, I couldn't help but get turned on watching the activities play out in front on me.

My wife came up behind me and slipped her arm around my waist asking what kind of trouble I was getting into. I'm more of a whiskey and bourbon guy but I knew Jaime loved margaritas and in her day loved doing tequila shots back in school. I encourage her to take part!

Jaime was hesitant at first but finally after coaxing from a few of us including some of the girls, Jaime took her turn at shooting down a tequila. I loved it and so did she. Soon she had another... and then another! It was a lot of fun. It was then I saw this really hot female that up until this point had been satisfied watching everyone else have a good time.

She was about 5'7" dressed in red shorts, a white and blue top that showed off her amazing midriff. She had a tanned flat stomach with a little dangle from her belly button. While I tried not to stare, this woman was hot! I figured she was in her late twenties as she seemed to study the women in the room. She walked up to Kellie, one of the girls I had met and an early participant in the games! She was already pretty toasty from the shots she had taken. The dark-haired woman whispered something to Kellie which made her giggle and then the two walked up to the guy with the tequila and took the bottle from his hand.

The woman who I later learned was Mindy, took Kellie's blonde hair and tucked it behind her ear exposing her slender neck. She was perhaps a couple of inches taller -- both having ditched their shoes leaving them barefoot, as she let her tongue slowly slide across Kellie's neck. Their eyes met for just a second and I saw something in Kellie's -- the giddy playfulness of earlier seemed to give way. It was almost like she was transfixed -- compliant? No -- rather submissive as she stood motionless, completely still, as Mindy smiled back at her.

Mindy took the tequila and poured a hefty portion in the shot glass. She stood staring deep into Kellie's eyes. All of us in the room seemed frozen watching this exchange. Mindy took a saltshaker and lightly sprinkled salt on Kellie's neck and then she bent down and placed her lips on Kellie's neck, sucking gently and then letting her tongue trace the nape of her neck before she raised her head back up and then took the shot of tequila in her mouth.

But she didn't swallow it. Instead, she closed her mouth over Kellie's allowing the golden liquid to transfer to Kellie who swallowed it -- their mouths never parting. Mindy broke the kiss long enough to take a lime slice and place it in her mouth ad Kellie looked at her- eyes glazed over as she took the lime from her mouth with hers.

It was Mindy who broke the kiss. I could tell Kellie was disappointed -- she wanted more, she was completely into kissing Mindy but Mindy had other plans -- other women to kiss. Kellie was merely the first.

Mindy repeated this with two other women -- in the same manner and all of us guys were completely into this semi-Sapphic scene taking place. But then one of the girls got behind my wife Jaime who up until this point also seemed to be entranced with the spectacle.

"Go ahead Jaime... your turn," Kellie encouraged. Jaime looked at me as if softly questioning... should she? I could tell she was curious and more than a little excited. Kellie all but pulled her up to the bar as my wife took her place in line to take a shot from Mindy who smiled at her next prey.

Just as she had done Kellie and the other three girls, Mindy swept my wife's hair off her neck and behind her shoulder exposing her bronzed skin. Mindy stood almost hypnotically, her eyes locked on Mindy's, as she tilted her head to the side allowing Mindy to lock her mouth on her neck. I watched as my wife slowly closed her eyes allowing the woman to suck on her neck. Mindy seemed to take longer with Jaime, letting her lips, her tongue taste my wife, before removing her lips but not before allowing her tongue to one last time softly, slowly lick.

Mindy took the shaker of salt and lightly sprinkled the white crystals on Jaime's skin before she then licked it and took a shot from the tequila she had poured. Unlike the previous four girls, Mindy pulled the back of Jaime's hair, tilting her head up as she closed her lips on my wife's. Then I could see Mindy was transferring the shot as Jaime swallowed and then let Mindy kiss her. I could see Mindy's tongue snake into Jaime's mouth, their lips moving together, as everyone seemed fixated on this woman and my wife.

Jaime's hands came to rest on Mindy's hips as the two seemed to really be into the moment and so was I. I could feel my cock swelling in my jeans. I knew that Jaime had never been with a woman before -- never even kissed a girl. But here she was -- making out with a woman in front of nearly a dozen people.

They broke their kiss only long enough for Mindy to place a lemon in her mouth before they went back to kissing as Jaime took the lemon from her lips. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd see what was playing out in front of my eyes. When the two women allowed their lips to part, Mindy looked deep into Jaime's eyes. In that moment -- something was exchanged though nothing was said... but I felt it. I think everyone in the clubhouse felt it!

I was so horny watching the ladies that I couldn't wait to get Jaime home. As soon as we made it into our apartment, I practically stripped her. Truthfully, I am not sure I had ever been more turned on in my life. I slipped her top over her head and took off her bra, pulling down her shorts and panties in one motion. She had walked home barefoot and had dropped the flip flops she had been wearing at the front door leaving her completely naked.

I sat her down on the couch and took up a position between her outstretched legs. I was still completely dressed as I lowered my mouth to her very wet pussy. Jaime keeps her bushed trimmed but not shaved and the silky brown muff tickled my nose as I buried my tongue deep into her essence. I couldn't believe how wet she was and her juices quickly covered my face.

My wife grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in closer as I licked and sucked on her gorgeous snatch. Jaime pulled her legs up with her heels on the cushion of the couch spreading her legs giving me more access to her tasty pussy. I ran my tongue between the folds of her vagina and then let it dip lower as I probed her little brown hole causing her to groan.

I was so fucking turned on and I grabbed her legs and pulled them over my shoulders as I licked like a man possessed. Perhaps I was! Jaime raised her legs and sat her heels on my shoulders raising her ass in the air. I knew what she wanted as her little asshole came into view and I zeroed in on the little puckered rosebud. I pushed my tongue in, probing, feeling as excited as I had ever been. My own cock straining against the denim of my jeans.

Jaime was working her own clit and I could hear the sloshing wetness as she worked the swollen bud with her fingers. Just then, her legs seemed to clamp down on my head as an orgasm ripped through her body. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...Larry that feels so good. That feels so fucking good," she exclaimed as she came.

I stood up and pulled off my jeans. I usually don't wear underwear with my jeans and was already rock hard. I didn't even bother with my shirt as I knelt back down and eased my stiff member into her slick pussy. I slid right in and I buried my cock all the way as she moaned. I moved faster and faster, pumping into her like a madman. While I always enjoy making love to Jaime -- make no mistake. I was fucking her!

Jamie was laying back on the couch, her eyes closed, her little nipples totally erect on her chest. She looked so sexy -- so hot. I could see little tiny beads of sweat form on her upper chest and roll down her stomach from the summer heat. I leaned forward and took one of her tits in my mouth. It was wet and salty and tasted delicious as I sucked on her nipple, lightly nibbling on the tip, drawing a groan.

I could feel myself growing more and more excited and knew that I was about to cum. I'm not sure why I pulled out but I did and grabbed my cock pointing it upwards as I launched my load which shot across her stomach all he way to her neck. Then another, and another as my orgasm wracked my body until I collapsed on top of her.

I lay there for a second as she rubbed my back. Slowly I rose up and Jaime took her right hand and rubbed my sperm into her skin. Her eyes seemed glazed over as she moved her hand slowly, all over her stomach, coating her fingers in my cum. Then she raised her right hand to her mouth and licked off some of the semen that coated her fingers.

She smiled at me just as she took her hand and placed it against my mouth. I opened my mouth and let her dip her fingers in. Even though she had sucked and licked off most of my load, I could taste remnants of my cum -- slick, slightly salty, off her fingers. She removed her fingers from my mouth and I bent down and kissed her.

I had been in love with Jaime since she was in seventh grade -- but right now, at this moment, I had never loved her more.

A few days after the fourth, Jaime left for a furniture show in Dallas. The exhibition was Thursday through Sunday and it gave me a little time to stay at the office later and make for a long weekend. On Friday, with most of my work done, for the week, I took the day off, did a little reading, and then headed down to the pool for some sun and relaxation. I packed up a cooler of Modelos and headed out for the pool.

It was just after lunch and only a handful of people at the pool. A couple in the corner and some woman laying on her stomach in a lounge chair. But what a woman! She was wearing an orange thong bikini exposing both cheeks of her ass. The top of the bikini was untied and the two very thin strands lay beside her breasts nestled in the white beach towel on the lounge chair.

She had long black hair which she had pulled over to the side. Thankfully, I was wearing my Ray-Bans so no one could see the intense stare I was giving as I plopped down in a chair and opened a beer. I realized there were few kids in the complex but I wasn't prepared for such a revealing swim suit but I was definitely enjoying the moment. I was on my third beer when the woman reached behind, tied up the top and flipped over.

It was Mindy! The woman from the party that had made out with all the other girls. She turned over and reached down and pulled out a tube of lotion and began working it into her feet, legs, arms, and then chest. She never looked in my direction and I'm glad as she may have seen the stirring in my suit!

I went over and eased into the pool and tried to cool down. Minutes later I emerged and then decided to introduce myself. I grabbed the cooler and took up a position in the chair beside her.

"Nice day out...pool feels great," I began awkwardly. Mindy didn't look up. She was wearing large framed sunglasses and truthfully I couldn't even tell if her eyes were open.

"I'm Larry -- we met the other night at the party," I continued. Again, there really wasn't any acknowledgment. "You were -- well, you kissed my wife. Kind of made her night...and mine," I added.

For the first time, she turned in my direction. "Which one was your wife? I did shots with several of the girls," she answered back.

"The little brunette -- Jaime. The others kind of egged her on," I responded taking a gulp of my beer.

"Oh yea, I remember her...cute," she added.

"Well, I need to thank you. She was pretty worked up after that and we had a little fun when we got home," I chuckled taking another drink.

"You had sex?" she asked.

I wasn't prepared really for such a direct response and nearly choked. "Uh...yea," was all I could manage.

"And was it good?" Mindy asked if it was almost an afterthought.

I'm not sure if it was the beers I had or the state of mind but I heard the words before I even realized I was the one saying them, "Actually... it may have been the best sex we've ever had!"

Mindy turned and looked at me and then I could almost tell she was scanning my body with her eyes. "I am thirsty. Are you going to offer me one of those beers?"

"Sure, happy to," as I opened up the cooler, pulled out a chilled Modelo and opened it as I handed it back.

Mindy placed the bottle to her lips and I watched as her tongue moved against the head of the bottle. Sex just seemed to seep from her body and it was all I could do not to stare as she sipped on her beer.

"So where is your wife? Back at the apartment?" she asked.

"No, she's at a furniture show this week. Jaime's in interior design so she flew to Dallas. She'll be back Sunday," I informed her.

For the next few minutes I seemed to babble on and on about what she did...what I did, before I got around to asking what Mindy did for a living.

"I'm a school principal -- I have a few weeks off before I head back and get ready for the students," she informed me. "So, your wife... she was pretty excited?" Mindy asked.

"Well, she's never kissed another woman before... and that whole night was sort of a new experience for her," I added.

"And you...what about you? Did it excite you too?" Mindy asked, looking over at me.

"Uh...yea. I mean... lot's of guys sort of think about those kind of things."

"And what kind of things are you talking about?" Mindy asked directly.

I could feel the heat on my face and knew I was blushing. Should I shut up? Maybe leave before I embarrassed myself further? I was looking at Mindy through my sunglasses but I could see that she was staring right back at me. Then she took off her glasses and for the first time I was peering right into her dark brown eyes. "What was your name again?"

"Larry...." I said softly.

"So, Larry, what kind of things do guys think about?" she asked again.

Looking back -- that was the moment. That was the instant life was about to change for me and I didn't realize it. I could have left. Instead... I answered her, "Well, sometimes we think about our wives... maybe girlfriends with other women."

"Guys do... or you Larry? Do you think about that?"

I could feel a rush sweep over my body. I had never had a woman talk that way to me before. So direct -- so penetrating. It was if she was reading my mind -- knew my darkest secrets... my fantasies. I downed the last of my beer, reached into the cooler and opened another and took a long drink before I responded. "Well seeing you kiss those women the other night -- doing those shots. The way you... the way you took control ... and then my wife. It was hot -- real hot. I couldn't believe Jaime was doing that... and she loved it. I could tell. When we got home -- we had the best sex we've ever had...ever. It was fucking amazing."

Mindy just looked at me and then smiled. She took a sip of her beer and then handed me back the bottle which was still half full. "Let's go back to my apartment. I want to hear more about how she felt... how you felt."

Mindy reached beside her and pulled on an orange sarong as she rose from the lounge chair. Looking back I can't believe I simply got up and went with her. It was as if I was in a trance -- no will of my own as I walked behind her carrying my cooler. A few minutes later we arrived at her apartment. It was one building over and you could see our place from her window.

12