La Mera Mera Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Larry, I'm going upstairs to change. Be a darling and fix me a Tito's and tonic. You'll find glasses there on the bar and I'll take one cube of ice... and cut up a lime from the fridge. Oh, and you can make yourself one too if you like," she directed me.

It seemed so surreal to be in this woman's apartment making us both drinks, but I went about the task of slicing up the limes and making the drinks. I walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch to await her return.

She was gone for about ten minutes before she returned wearing a red kimono. "Thank you dear," she said as she took the glass I handed her. "Very good," she added after taking a sip. "Now continue. It excited her to kiss me?"

"Yes, she was very excited," I answered.

"And you... how did you feel?"

"I was excited to," I shot back taking a drink of the vodka.

"So, tell me Larry. Do you have a lot of fantasies about your wife with other women... or just me?" Mindy added, her confidence building... or maybe she was always confident!

"I'm not sure," I started to say before Mindy just cut me off.

"Oh, I think you're sure. You do. You think about it. You're thinking about it now aren't you?"

Again, I could feel my face was reddening and it wasn't because of the sun. Who was this woman? More importantly, what was I doing there? "Yes." I heard the word from my mouth. It simply just came out.

"Good. Don't be embarrassed Larry. It takes courage to admit things. You are turned on by thoughts of your wife with another woman. Not just kissing her. You want to see her going down on me... don't you," she asked as if it were a casual question.

"Yes," I answered.

"You want to see me fuck her don't you. Maybe use her with my strapon. I have one, you know. A big cock ... much bigger than what you have tucked in that suit of yours."

"Yes," I responded again. I felt my head sink in resignation.

"It's okay baby. Stand up," she directed.

"Now, I want you take that suit off... and the shirt," she added.

"You want me to strip?" I asked in disbelief.

"I won't tell you again. Do it or leave," she stated in a very firm tone.

I hesitated for only a moment as I rose and pulled the t-shirt over my head leaving me in only the suit. Then I lowered them, slipped them off a leg and then the other. As it dropped to the floor. I stepped out of them. Now I was totally nude standing before this woman.

"Good boy," she smiled.

"Now I want you to kneel. Kneel before me," she commanded.

I simply sank to my knees. There was a hot flush feeling all over my body and I felt myself tremble before her. As embarrassing as it may have been, I had an erection that was as hard as any I could remember.

"Rub your cock Larry. Stroke your shaft for me," she directed.

The truth was I wanted to! I was so excited, so turned on!

"Now tell me. Tell me what you want," she directed as she raised a bare foot and sat it on the edge of her table.

"I want you to take my wife. I want you to make love to her," I said stroking my shaft.

"Make love?" she laughed as she picked up her drink. I could tell she was having fun now. I was her new toy. "I'm going to fuck her. I'm going to make her my little submissive slut... my little bitch girl and you're going to help me aren't you?"

I could feel how hard my cock was -- I was so excited. I lowered my head in shame at the thoughts I was having.

"Larry, look at me" she commanded.

I looked at Mindy. She was so beautiful, so sexy. "Do you love your wife? Do you place her above all else. Her feelings, her desires, her needs... do you place them above yours?" she asked.

Yes," I responded.

"Larry, I'm going to take care of her. I am going to make her feel like she's never felt before... and understand this -- I have no intention of coming between you two. You are her husband and she is your wife. You will continue to love her and she will love you too -- maybe more than ever before. You will have something other couples never have. There will be no secrets between you. No secret fantasies. You will share in the greatest sexual experience you could ever hope for, and I will make that happen for you both. But there is a condition Larry..."

Mindy stopped and I looked up at her. "A condition..." she said.

Her eyes were focused on me as I continued to stroke my cock.

"You will be my submissive. You will obey me -- do exactly as I say when I say it. 'My sub' Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes mam," I said. It was almost as if someone else were saying it and I was watching...but it was me.

"And she will become my submissive as well. You will help make that happen. It's what you want isn't it?" she kept on.

"Yes mam," I responded again.

"Larry, look at me," she directed. I had not realized, but I found myself looking down. I looked back up in her powerful eyes. "You will refer to me as La Mera Mera. Do you know what that means?"

I simply shook my head. I had no idea.

"Its Spanish for Boss Lady. I am your Boss Lady now. Your La Mera Mera and that's how you will refer to me...always. In the presence of your wife and anyone else. I am La Mera Mera. Now say it," she commanded.

"La Mera Mera," I said.

"Very good sub. Now you can cum for me,"

Sub? She actually referred to me as sub? But I guess there was no other word as I knelt naked before her stroking my cock which in seconds exploded all over the floor.

La Mera Mera laughed and took a sip of her drink.

"Very good sub. Now, go get a paper towel from the kitchen and wipe up your mess. Then wash up and make me another drink."

La Mera Mera told me to write down my cell number on a piece of paper, dress and leave. I did as she directed and then walked back to our apartment. I sat the cooler inside the door and reflected on what just happened. Was it real? Did I really just tell a woman that I would be her submissive and recruit me wife as well?

I went back and took a shower. I let the water cascade down my body. It was almost like it was a dream... was it?

I went into the den and poured a bourbon. My towel wrapped around my waist when the phone rang. I knew it wasn't Jaime as she has her own ring tone. I looked at the number and didn't recognize it. But for some reason I answered.

"What are you doing sub?" I recognized the voice immediately.

"I just got out of the shower," I answered.

"What are you wearing? She asked.

"A towel," I responded.

"Remove it," she commanded. I didn't hesitate and in a flash I was naked. Just as I had been a hour ago.

"Now, kneel on the floor and put me on speakerphone," she directed.

"Yes mam," I said.

"What? How did you address me?" she barked.

"Yes, La Mera Mera," I corrected myself.

"Are you kneeling?" she asked. "Yes, La Mera Mera."

"Good sub. Now I want you to jack your little cock again. Stroke it for me." I did as she commanded me. "Tell me again what you want."

"I want to be your sub... your submissive...and I want to recruit my wife Jaime to be your sub too," I added.

"Good sub. And you want her to be my little bitch... my little lesbian bitch?" she said on the speakerphone.

"Yes, La Mera Mera. I want that. I want her to be your sub...like me. I want you to make her a lesbian. I want us both to serve you," I kept on as I continued to jack my cock.

"Very good sub. Now I want you to cum for me. Cum... show me how much you love your La Mera Mera."

At the very words I exploded. My cum shot all over the floor... all over my hand.

When I told her what I had done she told me how pleased she was but also instructed me to taste myself. To taste the cum on my hand.

Strange as it sounds -- I had never done that. But I didn't hesitate and raised my hand to my mouth and licked the cum off.

"Tomorrow morning I want you here at 9 am. You will fix me breakfast and we will discuss your training and also how we will recruit Jaime as my new bitch slut."

"Yes, La Mera Mera," as I heard the phone go silent.

Three days later I went and picked up Jaime at the airport. She looked wonderful. Part of me was ashamed at what I was doing -- or going to do -- but a bigger part of me was so excited about what lay ahead. When we got home to the apartment, I helped her unpack and then I told her while she was away, I met one of our neighbors -- actually the lady from the party!

I made Jaime a wine and then shared that I had spent some time at the pool with Mindy who really seemed interested in us and said when Jaime got home -- to stop by!

I could sense that Jaime was both interested but hesitant at the same time.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean we had a good time that night... but I get the sense she's... well, she might be ..."

I interjected, "A lesbian?"

"Well not just that. I kind of think she had designs..." Jaime smiled nervously.

"Oh come on. We don't know many people in the complex...and I like her. She's a lot of fun," I replied.

"What did ya'll do while I was gone?" Jamie asked.

"Nothing like that..." I lied. "She's just a nice person, fun, and she wants to find out more about you..."

It took a little more convincing and maybe another glass of wine before I had Jaime talked into going over to Mindy's. That and I made a phone call and shared we were coming down before Jaime actually agreed!

Minutes later we both arrived at Mindy's who answered the door in a pair of white shorts and a yellow blouse, open in the front that revealed she wasn't wearing a bra -- her gorgeous breasts and hard nipples poking through the thin top. "Come on in," Mindy said as she kissed me on the cheek and then Jaime, who seemed puzzled at the display of affection.

"Larry, go fix us all a Tito's -- you do like vodka?" she asked as she looked at Jaime. "Sure," my wife responded.

I went in the kitchen and made drinks hearing the two of them chat in the next room. I returned shortly with the beverages as we all sat around, and Mindy continued to ask about Jaime and her career.

Jaime was on her third drink when Mindy switched gears and began discussing the events of the fourth in the clubhouse. "So, Larry tells me you really enjoyed what we did that night."

I could see Jamie slightly blush as she looked back over at me. "Well, I'm not really sure what he told you."

"Well, did you? I understand I'm the first woman you've ever kissed," Mindy continued.

Jamie again looked over at me and shot me a look like 'what the hell did you tell her for!'

"So, did you enjoy it?" Mindy pressed.

My wife took a sip of her drink and then looked back at Mindy. "It's just I've never done anything like that before," she explained.

"That's not what I asked Jaime," Mindy shot back very directly. For the first time Jaime felt the power in her words.

"Yes," Jaime responded,

I could sense the sexual energy in the room. I was watching Mindy take charge. From that very moment, things began to change... transition.

"Would you like to kiss me again?" Mindy asked, her gaze peering right through Jaime's soul.

"Yes," Jaime again responded. "Then kiss me," Mindy commanded her.

My wife bent over and placed a soft kiss on Mindy's lips. Gently at first. Then more passionate as they locked in an embrace.

I watched as Mindy placed her hand behind Jaime's head as she pulled her close, her tongue pushing between her lips, probing inside my wife's mouth.

Mindy had already given me instructions. She had told me what she wanted me to do in the days leading up to this. She didn't say a word as I slowly peeled off my clothes and without drawing attention to myself, took up a position, kneeling on the floor, stroking my cock. I watched as Mindy and Jaime kissed deeply -- passionately. Then Mindy broke the kiss. "Look at Larry sweets," she directed.

When Jamie turned to look over -- she was astounded to find me naked, kneeling, stroking my cock. "Oh my God," Jaime blurted out.

"He's so turned on watching you -- watching us. Aren't you sub?" Mindy smiled.

"Yes, La Mera Mera. It excites me seeing you with my wife. It's a turn on for me to see you together," I admitted.

"Tell her what you want. Tell your wife what you want to see," Mindy directed me.

"I want to see you together. I want you to take her -- to make her yours," I stated.

The look on Jaime's face was bewilderment. What was happening?

"Tell her what you are... tell her," Mindy commanded.

"I am your sub. I am your submissive," I answered.

"And that's what you want?" my Goddess asked.

"Yes, I want to be your submissive and I want Jaime to be your submissive too," I admitted.

Mindy didn't say anything, she merely turned Jaime's head back, grabbing her chin with her fingers. She peered directly into her eyes before again closing her mouth on Jaime's. Jaime responded as she kissed her back. There was no resistance, no hesitation. At that very instant, I knew Jaime too was destined to be Mindy's sub.

When Mindy broke their kiss, she informed her - it was time.

She had Mindy stand up from the couch and asked her to back up a few feet. Then she told me to stand as well. I did as she commanded. "Now undress her Larry... starting with her top."

I pulled my wife's top over her head and then snapped her bra letting it fall off her shoulders. Her nice full breasts coming into view. I removed the bra and Mindy smiled looking at Jaime's already erect nipples. I reached around and unsnapped her pants and then pulled them free of her legs leaving Jaime in just a pair of bikini underwear. "Those too," Mindy directed as I pulled the satin panties down leaving my wife naked under her gaze.

As I stood back up, I saw Jaime tremble with little bumps raising on her arms.

Mindy stood up and slowly began removing her clothes. Once naked, she sat back down on the couch and spread her legs. It was the first time I had seen Mindy nude. She was gorgeous. Nice round breasts, firm stomach, and wide hips. Like Jaime, her dark brown bush was trimmed but not shaved. She parted her pink pussy lips and then gave Jaime her first command as a sub. "Come taste me pet. Come taste my pussy."

My wife was almost in a trance as she knelt and crawled over to her new mistress. There was no hesitation as I watched her begin to kiss and lick La Mera Mera's pussy. Mindy simply looked up at me and smiled. Mindy lifted her legs and rested them on Jaime's back as she grabbed the back of her head and guided her as my wife licked and sucked on her sweet pussy. Then La Mera Mera scooted down on the couch and instructed my wife to eat her ass. Jaime did as she was commanded drawing a sigh from the Boss Lady. "Such a good little sub," Mindy said as she stroked Jaime's soft brown hair. "You're going to be a great little bitch slut. I'm going to make sure you get lots of pussy and ass to eat. I have big plans for you."

After Jaime brought La Mera Mera to an orgasm, she informed her while I should constantly lavish my oral skills on her ass and pussy, under no circumstances was my little dick to enter her vagina. It belonged solely to her. Perhaps, on special occasions like our anniversary and my birthday, but then only with La Mera Mera's permission. Then Mindy informed me she was taking Jaime upstairs to fuck with her strapon. Unfortunately, I would not be permitted to witness it though she planned to capture it all on her cell phone for later viewing.

La Mera Mera had me get on my knees and kiss both Jaime's vagina and ass telling me it would be some time before I got to have them again.

As La Mera Mera took Jamie by the hand to lead her to the bedroom she stopped and asked Jamie, "Tell him who you are now bitch -- tell him,"

My wife looked at me with somewhat glazed eyes, "I'm your bitch girl... your sub."

As the two of them headed up the steps, naked, and then out of sight, I knew. My wife and I were La Mera Mera's subs and our lives would never again be the same....ever again.

12