La Mera Mera Ch. 02

Story Info
Mindy extends her dominance over Jaime.
3.5k words
2.98
5.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry continued kneeling in the center of the room as his wife Jaime and Mistress Mindy climbed the steps to Mindy's bedroom. As Jaime moved out of sight, Mindy turned back to face Larry. "I want you to remain there -- as you are -- and contemplate what I am about to do with your wife. When you see her again, she too will be my devoted and obedient sub -- both of you." Mindy had a smile on her face as she looked back at Larry, whose head bowed in complete submission. "I will be back shortly, and I want to find you right there, kneeling, naked, and contemplating your new life," his mistress instructed him.

As Mindy -- or La Mera Mera as he was directed to call her -- moved out of sight, Larry began reflecting on how he became her obedient submissive. It really didn't just occur watching his wife doing Tequila shots with Mindy that Fourth of July party that led to her kissing Jaime in front of all those people at the apartment. He had been moving down that path since the Covid pandemic a few years ago.

During those first few months of the pandemic, employees at his office were instructed to work virtually from home. Larry had always enjoyed looking at porn, but now he seemed to be spending nine to ten hours a day on the computer. He was genuinely surprised at just how many free sites there were on the Internet to browse erotic videos and the ones he enjoyed the most were young lesbians. He particularly enjoyed the videos where one female was much more dominant.

Larry had known Jaime since she was thirteen though they didn't start dating until she transferred to Georgia when he was in Grad School. He was six years older than Jaime but not long after she started classes there, the two hooked up and there was no looking back. While the age difference kept them apart in their teen years, they were totally devoted to each other now and married soon after she graduated.

While Larry had experienced relationships with quite a few women over the years, Jaime's sexual experience had been limited to just Larry and two guys she had met in college before she transferred. One she had dated for almost a year and the other she met at a fraternity party which developed into one of those infamous "one-night stands."

While Larry loved his wife deeply, he often fantasized about her in one of those lesbian encounters he watched online. He and Jaime had converted one of the bedrooms of the apartment into an office where he did most of his work. As the pandemic shut down completely any retail sales of commercial office furniture which was her business, Jaime spent most of the day reading or watching television in the den. While most places of business were closed, she would spend time at the park, taking long walks and reflecting on life. That left Larry lots of time to surf his porn in the privacy of his office.

On some days as she told him she'd be out for a while, he'd watch her leave the driveway and then strip naked, jerking off to X-rated videos of dominant female lesbians turning innocent straight women into their sexual slaves. He often fantasized that Jaime was one of those submissive women whose will was bent and who devotedly worshipped their female dominant's pussy or ass. He loved watching the strapon fucking and often came watching the lesbian sub fucked in her ass.

As the restrictions regarding the pandemic were lifted and many corporate workers returned to their offices, including Larry, Jaime as an interior designer continued to work mostly from home. She went into the office generally once or twice during the week, but much of the time was spent virtually on the computer in the makeshift office they had created at the apartment.

Jaime knew of her husband's fondness for porn and often teased him about it. She was never critical or upset he seemed to devote so much time looking at other women. After all, they had a great sex life, and she felt the porn was simply something he enjoyed and maybe benefited their physical pleasure together. But one morning, Larry had left open a screen on the laptop when she went to sign on, after he left for the office.

Jaime watched one of the videos which featured an older female lesbian dominating a much younger woman who wasn't much older than she was. In fact, the younger woman looked a great deal like Jaime! Jaime was mesmerized watching the woman first seduce and then strip the younger woman. The older woman kissed her deeply which seemed to arouse strong feelings in Jaime. But when she had her naked and then started going down on her, Jaime felt a warm rush across her body.

It wasn't the first time Jaime had feelings like this. When she graduated from High School, she was accepted into a Girl's Empowerment Retreat sponsored by her school. It was a ten-day leadership retreat which brought girls together from the United States, Mexico, and Central America. Over the course of the retreat, the teens (many 18 and 19) were exposed to other cultures and were encouraged to open their hearts and minds to new experiences, values, and ideas.

Each girl was assigned with a partner from another country with whom they would share not just a room but push each other to see a world view and not just ideas and values they learned at home. Jaime was introduced to Liah who was from Panama. Liah was a gorgeous girl, dark brown skin, with long black hair, brown eyes and a captivating personality. Jaime was immediately drawn into her smile and the two bonded instantly.

While Jaime had never been physically attracted to other girls -- there was something about Liah that kept her spellbound. While Liah's native tongue was Spanish, she was fairly fluent in English as well. Liah wore short skirts and tops that she usually tied below her breast showcasing her flat little tummy and gorgeous brown legs. Both she and Jamie were about the same height -- 5'2" -- but while Jaime had a nice build, Liah had full round breasts and a plump ass that really accentuated her small frame.

Jaime never considered herself modest, but she was unprepared for just how free spirited Liah was when it came to nudity. On their first night together, Jaime went to the bathroom, readied for bed, and then slipped on pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. Liah meanwhile washed her face, brushed her teeth and simply removed her clothes leaving her in a thin thong. Jaimi's eyes took in Liah's gorgeous body -- her full round breasts accentuated by two very large dark brown nipples.

No words were spoken but Jaime felt a warmth rush over her body and she had difficulty sleeping as the images of Liah's body filled her mind. There were no advances, Liah never made any overtures that week, but Jaime still felt aroused in her presence. On the occasions when Liah touched her on the arm or hand, it instantly caused a sensation which Jaime couldn't deny.

There were a couple of occasions that week where Liah walked in from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. The fluffy white towel in stark contrast to Liah's very dark brown skin. As Liah stood before the mirror in the corner of the room and removed the towel, Jaime's eyes were drawn to her. From the white soles of her feet to the dark black hair which fell upon her back, Jaime was smitten. She had never had a physical attraction for another girl, yet, she couldn't deny a strong desire that seemed to well up deep inside her.

On one occasion, Liah turned and exposed herself entirely to Jaime who quickly tried to divert her gaze. But not before Jaime took in her gorgeous brown breasts capped off by the two wide dark nipples and the trimmed bush which framed her plump pussy lips.

That last day together, Liah hugged her goodbye. Her soft breasts pushing into Jaime, warm plump lips on her face, and her smell. Liah had a sweet smell - a scent which was all her own. There had never been any physical contact really between the two, but Jaime felt an attraction -- a physical attraction that she had never known before -- and one she would remember long after this trip had passed.

Now looking at these videos, those memories of the retreat, of Liah, flooded her mind. She was a happily married woman -- totally devoted to Larry. But she couldn't dismiss the thoughts she was having. What would it be like to be with another woman? To give yourself totally to another female much like these women in the videos.

Larry lost track of how long he had been kneeling on the floor awaiting the return of La Mera Mera. His thoughts racing back to a few days ago when he asked a woman whom he knew to be a lesbian to make love to his wife. Mindy -- whom he was instructed to refer to as La Mera Mera, Spanish for The Boss Lady -- told him his request was conditional. She would absolutely take his wife -- but he had to commit that both he and Jaime would become her submissive sex slaves. Whether it was the alcohol he consumed that afternoon by the pool or the lust he had harbored for years, he didn't hesitate as he pledged his obedience and servitude to his new mistress. Mindy assured him she had no interest in dissolving their marriage -- on the contrary she indicated their union would be stronger than ever -- just different.

Larry could not imagine a life without Jaime, but he also welcomed this new adventure they would undertake together -- sexual submissives to a female dominant.

Now, he knelt naked in Mindy's den, awaiting her return. He had hoped to be present when La Mera Mera took Jaime's lesbian virginity with her strapon. But Mindy cited she didn't want any inhibitions, any hesitation on Jaime's part as her husband looked on in the room. Mindy had promised she would film it all on her cell phone and he still had hopes of watching it later as his wife gave herself to another woman for the first time.

It had been about an hour when Larry looked up to see La Mera Mera descending her apartment steps where he still knelt on her floor. She was wearing the same red kimono she was wearing a few days ago when he had pledged himself to her as her submissive. "Good boy... I see you can follow directions," she began. "So, what deviant little thoughts have you had since I was gone," she asked as she took his chin in her fingers and raised his head up so their eyes met.

"Of you La Mera Mera... I have thought of nothing but you and how I might please you," Larry added.

"You have already pleased me... bringing me your beautiful sexy wife. She's turned out to be much more receptive to her new lifestyle than I had hoped. Seems she's been as interested in lesbian sex as you have," Mindy chuckled. "Did you know that? Did you know that my new little slut had lesbian desires?"

Larry was genuinely surprised. Yes, she had been turned on the night Mindy had kissed her at the Fourth of July apartment party. Quite honestly, later that night Larrry and Jaime had the best sex they had ever shared with each other. He knew the encounter with Mindy had turned her on, but Jaime had never admitted to any attraction with another woman.

He had seen websites in his browser history that she had visited. Yes, they were lesbian themed sites and videos, but he simply wrote that off as she was curious what kind of porn he watched. He wasn't aware that she was watching and perhaps getting off on it too. His mind raced. Jaime had been just as interested in lesbian videos and erotica as he was... was that possible?

"I have a real treat for you," Mindy smiled as she untied the sash of the kimono letting it part. Beneath the red robe was a 9" black cock dangling from her waist. "Perhaps a taste from the cock that just took her little lesbian cherry..." Mindy gushed as she held the black silicon phallus in her hand aiming it toward Larry's face. The sub didn't need further encouragement as he opened his mouth and let his lips close on the member. It was wet and slick, covered with the familiar taste of his wife.

He could only imagine how deep this monster cock went as Mindy fucked her for the first time. Larry let his mouth move up and down on the cock as Mindy reached down and guided his head, "That's a boy, suck that cock, show me what a little fag sub you can be, suck it," La Mera Mera barked as Larry tried to swallow as much as he could.

As Mindy pulled Larry off her cock, he gasped for air, his first attempt as sucking a cock -- real or not. His mistress rubbed the saliva covered phallus across his face, then again inserting it in his mouth as she fucked his face with abandon. "Fuck yea sub, suck that cock. Show me what a little cock sucker you are," she chided. Larry again gasped as she forced more of the member down his throat than he could handle.

Mindy pushed him away laughing. "Pathetic... you need lots more training."

"Go ahead and get dressed. The bitch is staying with me tonight. I'll see that she makes it home in the morning. But I do have something for you. Give me your fucking phone," she commanded.

Larry scrambled over to his jeans crumpled on the floor and produced his iPhone from a pocket. "Open it," she barked. Larry put in the code to release his screen. "Open your airdrop setting," she instructed. Once he had completed that, Mindy transferred the video she had taken earlier with Jaime.

"Now go home and watch the video. It's what you've wanted to see," Mindy smiled.

If Larry had any reservations about leaving Jaime alone with Mindy, they were quickly erased by the thought of watching the video La Mera Mera had taken. Larry rushed home, cutting across the parking lot back to their apartment. Once inside, he collapsed on the couch to watch the video she had transferred to his phone.

The video opened to Mindy fastening her phone to what must have been a tripod set up in the corner which allowed hm to take in much of her bedroom. Jaime was already lying naked on her bed as Mindy slid her naked body down on top of her, the two coming together in a long, sensuous, wet kiss. Larry was surprised at how natural it seemed for his wife to kiss another woman. There was no hesitation as the older woman pressed her advances. He could hear their lips smacking and could make out Mindy pushing her tongue into Jaime's mouth which she willingly accepted and even returned moments later.

Then Mindy moved down her body, stopping to suck on her ripe nipple drawing a sigh from Jaime. Mindy allowed her expert tongue to tease and lick the hardening nub before scooting down further and kissing her belly, abdomen, before her warm mouth came down on her moist pussy. Larry could tell the instant Mindy's lips met her vagina as Jaime's whole body tensed and her head rocked back on the pillow. The younger girl grabbed Mindy's head with both hands as she guided her. Jaime had been watching lesbian videos for months, but nothing compared to what Mindy was doing to her now. It was beyond anything she had imagined -- better than anything she could have fantasized.

Mindy's tongue slid between the wet folds of her pussy, stopping to suck on the little clit at the top of her hood. "Fuck, oh fuck..." Larry could hear his wife moan as her new mistress attacked her with a vengeance. Larry had always enjoyed going down on his wife. She never failed to cum and would often buck hard against his face. Now, he looked on as another person was bringing her to a climax -- an experienced lesbian who knew best what feels great to another woman.

Larry watched as Jaime spread her legs wide and allowed Mindy full access to her pussy. It was her pussy now. She belonged to her and they both knew it. He heard the familiar cries and moans and knew that his wife was cumming until at last she settled and her arms fell limply to her side.

Mindy rose from the bed and went over to a bureau where she removed a black leather harness. The one she had been wearing minutes earlier which appeared beneath the red kimono. Once fastened, she slipped the black cock in place and then lubed up the shaft. Mindy took a position between Jaime's outstretched legs and allowed some lube to drip onto her hot box. Mindy used the cock to rub the lube in as she inched the head and then a little more of the shaft in, drawing moans from her willing victim.

Mindy moved more and more of the cock into her cunt until the whole shaft disappeared. Then the older lesbian began moving her body back and forth impaling Jaime on her cock. "Fuck yea, bitch. Take that cock. Take it all," Mindy cried as she smacked loudly against Jaime's hard thighs.

Larry watched Mindy's ass cheeks jiggle as they slammed into his wife, thrust after thrust -- each time slapping wildly on the wet flesh. "You like me fucking you don't you bitch? You like my cock don't you?" Mindy chanted as Jaime moaned beneath her. "Yes, yes, I love it...I love it, fuck me... take me."

"You're mine now. You know that don't you... my little sub, my little bitch girl," Mindy added as she slammed hard into Jaime who wrapped her legs tightly around Mindy's back.

"Yes, I am. I'm yours... I belong to you," Jaime cried as her arms grabbed onto the headboard of the bed, her small breasts bouncing on her chest with each thrust.

Larry watched the video on his phone. The excitement he had earlier ebbing as he began to contemplate what he was witnessing. His wife giving in totally to a lesbian dom and the complete transition as her lesbian submissive. It's what he had agreed to a few days earlier - they would both become her submissives. Only now, the realization that his world was going to completely change hit him.

"You're my little lesbian bitch now aren't you?" Mindy kept on.

"Yes, yes.... " Jaime cried back.

"Say it, I want to hear you say it," Mindy directed.

"I'm your lesbian bitch. Yours... I belong to you. I'll do whatever you say, whatever you want ...La Mera Mera," Jaime moaned as a hot wave rushed through her body.

An intense orgasm she had never experienced before -- not like this. This was a new feeling - overwhelming, powerful, as her breasts felt on fire and beads of sweat broke out on her lip.

"La Mera Mera..." Jamie had uttered the words. It flowed easily from her lips. Mindy smiled knowing she was indeed hers.

Mindy felt Jaime tense up, her legs squeezing her back almost uncomfortably as the orgasm ravaged her small body. The women slammed each other hard, again, and again, and again until Jaime fell totally limp, her head coming to rest on the soft pillow.

La Mera Mera leaned down and placed a gentle kiss upon her lips tasting the salty sweetness of her sweat.

"Good, very good. Rest for a minute. I'm going downstairs to get rid of your husband and then we'll have the rest of the night together.

Larry heard the words "...get rid of your husband..." They stung. He watched the final seconds of the video as Jaime appeared to raise up and kiss her new lover on the lips, their eyes meeting in a long-determined gaze, as the lesbian slipped on the red kimono and walked over to the iPhone, turning off the video.

Larry looked down at his phone and the frozen screen. In that moment he realized his wife wasn't just interested into women. She wasn't just a submissive to a lesbian woman. She might be his wife, but Jaime was indeed a lesbian now and he had played a significant role in making that happen. He had no idea what lay in store for them as a couple but he knew nothing was the same. Not any more...