La Musa Vol. 01

Story Info
Seductive Couple find a new muse to explore.
802 words
3.17
615
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ordered a vodka martini straight up while she waited for her date to arrive at the bar. Her metallic gold dress clung tight to her petite frame, showing off just the right amount of cleavage and perfect ass. The kind of ass that swayed back and forth to hold your attention when she walked. Lisa was 5 foot even, dirty blond hair, amazing lips, and most recently had breast implants. This would be the first time on a date since the surgery, and she was excited to show off and put them up to good use.

About 45 minutes earlier, she sat in standstill traffic, aggravated, and bored. She couldn't stop thinking and looking at the picture Carlo had sent her earlier that morning. She was hot and in heat and decided to cool off by gently slipping her fingers below into her freshly shaved pussy. Shortly after she began to play with herself traffic started to move. When she got to the light on 56th street, she had easily soaked through her panties, and had made a friend in the truck next to her. The man in the pickup watched as she brought herself to closer to orgasm. Finally at the stoplight on 42nd street she looked up at him in the middle of a blinding orgasm, and while she couldn't see what he was up to, it was clear he was moments away from doing the same. Lisa sped off in her White Acura GRX as she made her way to the Meatpacking district.

Carlo was married to a woman named Lucia. They married young, lived in Tribeca having recently moved from Milan, and were the epitome of sexy and sophistication.

Standing at 5"10 and 6'2 respectively they looked like former models. Dressed from head to toe in black, He in denim, boots and a form fitting Henley while she dripped in a see-through crop top, leather skirt, backline stocking, and 4" stilettos with thick ankle straps from Gucci. While they may have looked like models their key interest tonight was in a newly found muse to play with. A young woman named Lisa that Carlo had chatted up a month earlier on the rooftop of 230 5th Ave.

The muse sat in between them at the corner table while they casually flirted, picked on antipasto as the waitress re-filled their glasses with the vintage selected primitivo.

Their hands gently caressed her thighs underneath the table. If she was wearing underwear they would have been soaked by now. It was at this point, Lucia instructed her to remove her panties and hand them to her in plain sight. Lisa quickly replied with a sultry whisper that she wasn't wearing any and excused herself to use the restroom.

As she washed her hands, she heard the bathroom door open, followed by sultry voice telling the bathroom attendant to take a break. Lucia slowly walked into the bathroom staring Lisa down and she finished drying her hands. There was no hesitation as she grabbed her by the face and began to passionately kiss her. Lisa sat up on the bathroom counter as she wrapped her legs around Lucia bringing her in closer to her. Lucia grabbed the back of her hair, forcing her chin up while she sucked on her muse's bottom lip. The straps to her dress were now pulled down on the sides while her sensitive nipples hardened with excitement. Lucia took a mouthful of her tits while slowly swirling her tongue around her nipple. Lucia was in complete charge and led her down off the counter by the hair and bending her over the counter. The metallic gold dress hung on tight to her hips while Lucia stretched her ass out and began lapping her ass with the width of her tongue, while sneaking a finger into Lisa's open mouth controlling her every move.

She crouched down and continued to eat her ass while moving her finger slowly out of her mouth, down across her nipples, and directly to the outer lips of her pussy. Lucia now was standing up mounting her from behind, slowly working her clit. She motioned with more pressure on her clit, slipping the other finger into her tight wet pussy. Lisa didn't stand a chance at this point. Lucia found her G spot immediately and whispered "un tocco femminile" in her ear causing Lisa to moan in ecstasy while cumming like the dirty little bathroom slut she had become.

The party re-convened while the server presented the PRIMI, with the 3 guests thoroughly sharing and enjoying the Truffle Risotto with each-other.

Now finished eating, each downed a double espresso to regain some strength that might have been lost in the bathroom, and headed to the rooftop lounge for a cocktail for a nightcap.