La Musa Vol. 02

Story Info
The seductive couple further explores their new muse.
1k words
4.2
1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rooftop was secluded for a Thursday night in Manhattan. There was a nice corner view with nobody in proximity, which made a great place to cozy up and they sipped on perfectly made negronis. It was easy to point out the rooms with people fucking at the standard, and they mase a game of it. The voyeuristic play-by play soon followed and Lucia seems to have a keen talent in describing the naughty romps taking place.

Carlo stood up to take in the view with his arm wrapped around Lisa, slowly caressing her arm with his fingertips. His modest confidence and strong features were a major turn on for her. It wasn't long before he gently locked his hands on each side for a slow sensual kiss. A kiss that hung in the air forever, as she felt her pussy tingling. Lucia seemed to disappear early to speak to someone at the bar, and shortly after returned to join them as they warmed up their intentions for the evening. Lucia slowly unzipped his black denim trousers and slowly pulled out his girthy uncut Italian cock. On her knees she took him in her mouth, working her delicate kisses all the way up to the fat pulsing tip then returning down to the hard base taking his balls in her mouth one by one, all while staring directly up at her husband. Carlo slowly pulled her off his hard cock, slowly pulling her up by her hair for a deep kiss, He whispered "It was time to go back to our room".

Moments later, they were in the elevator fully immersed in the moment together. Lisa on her knees, staring up at Carlo with her deep brown eyes, deep throating his throbbing cock. The elevator opened on the 11th floor to a small group of older couples in their 70's, mouths on the floor at the spectacle getting off on the same floor as them. The husbands took immediate offense of the threesome in motion, shouting off at the inappropriate nature of the encounter. Their wives remained silent watching the group carry on towards their room with a newly found fire in their eyes. Finally snapping out of the moment, giving off to their husbands who haven't fucked them properly in 30 years if not ever.

Here they were at last. All alone in a room with a view. Lucia stripped and headed to the bathroom for a shower, while the others followed suit. The shower was big enough to host a gang bang with the Italian National Soccer team. A reference Carlo made towards Lucia who seemed to be in on the joke. The three laughed it up while washing each other and passing around the bottle of champagne. Carlo poured it all over them and started to focus on Lisa's neck and sucking on her tits and pulling her hair with his hand around her shoulder. Her pussy was the wettest area in the shower and completely gave herself over to Carlo. He lifted her up in the air and slowly positioned her petite little pussy down onto his throbbing cock. Her juices gushed and the veiny curve of his cock pushed into her g spot and deep into her pussy. Lucia watched from the dark hallway while she smoked a joint. Her body began to convulse as he continued to pound her pussy pushing his rock hard cock in and out of her wet cunt. She began to scream and shake in ecstasy with her back pushed up against the shower wall. He had complete control over her and his ability to control himself from cumming. He gently put her back on her feet, spinning her around to face the wall and he gently kissed her neck and back and left her in the moment.

Lisa wrapped herself in a French terry robe to dry off and pulled the joint from Lucia's mouth taking a hit, and slowly exhaling the smoke back into Lucia's mouth. Carlo stood at the face of the bed with his cock ready to take aim at everything he saw. He grabbed his wife by the back of the neck and threw her face down onto the bed. She looked back over her shoulder like a good little slut, ass up ready to get fucked properly by her husband. He wasted no time and shoved he cock deep into her asking Lisa if she like to see him fuck his wife. He made it a point to hold eye contact while Lisa sat in the chair watching him while he slipped the curve of his cock deep into his wife's pussy. She was close enough to the bed for him to reach down and swat her robe away from her breasts, as she mentally prepared to join the happily married lovers. He screamed at her cosa vuoi vedermi. What do you want me to do?? As he controlled the energy in the room like the maestro he was.

Without having to say much, he motioned for Lisa to join him in bringing his wife to another orgasm. Soon she faced Carlo continuing to watch him fuck Lucia, now this time she had a different view and the added benefit of getting her pussy licked by Lucia, waiting patiently for her turn with Carlos hard cock. Lucia tapped out and slide aside, giving Lisa room for a good fucking. His rhythm was perfect, as he slapped her ass and pulled her hair from behind. She had never been so turned on. She had never been fucked so hard. She had never felt so good to be so bad. Her face buried in Lucia's pussy and she came again all over her husband's hard swell. It was time to make it count one last time. She turned around to face him both hand wrapped around his shaft staring up into his eyes and she worked his cock without missing a beat. His precum started to fill her mouth which she happily swallowed like a good little whore slapping her face with his long girth. One final lick to the head of his shaft as she prepared for him to finish off on her face. Something that she had never let any man do before. His balls clinched as he unloaded all over her face, dominating her one final time. Lucia joined in to help clean him up as they collapsed onto the bed having fucked each other into euphoria....