La Playa

Story Info
Swapping on a nude beach in Spain.
3.6k words
4.7
14k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Vicky and I were near the end of a two-week vacation in Spain. We'd spent ten days sightseeing and fucking all over the country. I had eaten her pussy on the beach, we had fucked in a highway rest stop and had almost fucked on a beach in Portugal. Two earlier stories told of our adventures at a little café in the mountains (Vino & Vicky 1 and 2). Vicky had exposed her pussy and diddled herself to orgasm with the restaurant owner watching and then when we went back for dinner, the owner gave us a tour of the restaurant which culminated in he and I both fucking my wife.

We had journeyed south to Sevilla and the surrounding area for a few days. That morning, we left our hotel room in southern Spain and set off in our rental car for the day's adventure. Vicky was wearing just a floral print dress and sandals. She had eliminated underwear from her wardrobe at my insistence. Watching her walk around, going in and out of shops, knowing that she was naked under her dress was highly erotic and I rewarded her with passionate sex every night. She loves it when I eat her pussy.

"Where are we going?" she asked as we drove into the countryside.

"Let's go see if we can see the Rock of Gibraltar. I think I know the way." Off we went.

Two hours later, we were at the coast and as we drove to the top of a hill, we could see the rock, faintly, in the distance. There was a beautiful Mediterranean beach spread before us. I took a few photos and then we drove to a parking lot I had spotted. There was a path access to the beach. "C'mon" I said as I grabbed a tote bag full of drinks and beach stuff from the back seat.

"Where?"

"The beach." I answered.

"I need to get my suit out of the trunk."

"No, you don't. You'll see."

"Okay if we aren't going in the water."

We walked about one hundred yards and came over the dunes. Before us was a beautiful white sandy beach with a scattering of people. As we got closer, my wife knew what was up. It was a nude beach. In the distance, we could see men and women sunning themselves and walking around bare-assed naked. I had talked about getting my wife to a nude beach. She had resisted. Vicky wasn't thrilled about letting a bunch of people see her naked (she thought).

We walked down to an open spot, not close to any other people. I said "Lift your arms." When she did, I pulled her dress over her head, leaving her bare-assed-naked in the bright sunlight. I was glad I had talked her out of wearing any underwear earlier in the week.

We laid on the beach on two towels I had brought. We had water and sunscreen. Vicky was lying on her front so only her ass and her back were visible. She was beautiful, her flesh immaculate.

I rubbed suntan lotion all over her bare back and legs and then the soft mounds of her ass. I asked her to roll over. She did, reluctantly, and I rubbed the lotion over her arms and legs, then over her breasts, her firm stomach and her hairy pussy. She was getting more comfortable with being nude. Seeing the bright sunlight brightening my wife's body was making my dick get hard. I laid on my stomach. My dick was trying to bore a hole in the sand.

Then Vicky got up and rubbed lotion all over me. She made me roll over and put lotion on my rock-hard prick. She teased me about getting erect so easily. How could I help it, she was moving around, naked, with her tits jiggling with each movement of her arms. The other people on the beach could see her. I had to flip onto my stomach to hide my arousal and to keep from getting my prick sun-burned.

All was quiet for an hour or so. My wife wouldn't get up and go in the water, so I went alone. The cool Mediterranean water felt good on my bare body. My cock floated in the water. I watched other couples cavorting in the surf. The women were casually naked and the men were unassuming with their dicks flopping around. They were speaking languages I didn't understand. My wife watched me walk back to our spot with my semi-hard dick bobbing from side to side.

As I was getting to where my wife was sitting, we noticed another couple walking toward us. The beach had gotten a bit more crowded so it seemed okay when they asked if they could sit nearby. They picked a spot about ten feet away. It seemed rather close, but it was an open beach.

After a few minutes to arrange themselves, the couple introduced themselves, Daniel and Charlene from France. They spoke English pretty well and explained that they too were nearing the end of their vacation. They'd been to this beach before and were making one more visit. They visited it every year.

While we watched and talked with them, they stripped. I didn't know whether to look away, but they kept the conversation going. Daniel pulled off his shirt and then dropped his shorts. My wife kept talking, but she paused for breath when Daniel's prick flopped out. Charlene removed her beach robe and was left wearing a t-shirt that didn't do anything to conceal her nice little nipples. She pulled it over her head and then dropped her shorts. Their time in the sun was obvious as they were both nicely tanned all over. Charlene had nice tits, not as large as my wife's, but very nice. She had well-toned legs and a cute little patch on her pussy. Daniel was arranging their things with his dick retracted in his public hair. I knew my wife was looking at his cock like I was looking at his wife's pussy. Her head was turned so she was gazing at another man's dick.

After a few minutes, I noticed that my wife, who would talk with anyone, was now sitting there, nude, talking to a couple of strangers. She had forgotten about her reluctance to be seen naked. She was facing them in a sitting position with her legs open in their direction. One knee was to the side and the other was crooked. I could tell that Daniel was eyeing my wife's pussy and that his dick was becoming erect. It was interesting to see another man get a hard-on looking at my naked wife. I was having the same reaction, looking at his and my wife.

After doing and redoing the sun tan lotion, we all went into the water for a dip. I walked behind so I could see my wife's ass and watch people eye her when she walked by. The men tried to be discreet, but they couldn't hide that they were checking her out.

Once in the cool water, we waded out to where the water was chest deep. I kept near my wife and grabbed a few feels under the water. She grabbed my hard cock and asked me why I was so excited.

"You like looking at her pussy, don't you?" She asked.

"I like looking at you and having all these people see what a pretty wife I have." I replied.

"It's kind-of hot, letting other people see me naked." She said.

"Do you see his dick getting hard looking at you?"

She blushed and nodded.

"All those men were looking at your naked ass when we walked to the water. They're going to get the front-view on the way back."

She said, "Does that make you hot, having people look at my naked tits and pussy?"

She grabbed by dick and laughed, knowing the answer.

After some time in the water, we walked back to our spot. Daniel and Charlene had gone before us. I walked beside Vicky and sensed her breathing more heavily when she walked by couples and single men, knowing they were seeing her naked. I could tell she liked exposing herself and she was turned-on.

We returned to our spot and after a while, Charlene asked my wife to walk down the beach with her to "take in the scenery". My wife wasn't bold enough to do that by herself, but gave in when Charlene insisted. "C'mon, love. I don't want to go alone. Someone might think I'm looking for trouble. We can look at all the cocks and pussies".

I nodded that she should do it. Off they went, wearing nothing but sunglasses and visor hats. I ogled my wife as she walked away, totally naked for all to see. Her ass cheeks bounced in cadence with every step she took. She looked back at me, making sure I was watching her inner exhibitionist emerge.

Later, my wife told me about their walk. She felt oddly excited. People were looking at her with all her assets on display. It fed her ego to have people ogling her naked body. She would sneak a glance at the many cocks and thought that some of them were standing up a bit as they passed. The idea of men seeing her naked was titillating for her. The two women walked and talked casually as if they were just walking in a park somewhere. Charlene mentioned that she and Daniel spent one week a year in Spain and cut loose of their inhibitions. They rationalized that they didn't know anybody and wouldn't see them again, nor would they see all of her again, so why not enjoy themselves. When she said that, my wife raised her arms and spun around, relishing the feeling of freedom.

When they were nearly back, they walked past a young man sitting alone. "You speak English?" he asked in an accented voice. Charlene replied that they did and mentioned that she was trying to learn more Spanish. The young man explained that he was a student, was studying English at the university and was eager to find someone to practice with. The two ladies stopped and began a conversation, exchanging some common phrases. I could see them a few yards down the beach. Vicky was casually standing in front of this young man, just talking, not covering herself at all. Her tits and her pussy were brightly lit by the late afternoon sun. He was sitting with a direct view of her pussy only a few feet away.

After a few minutes, three more young men came out of the water and joined them. My wife told me she was amazed that she was standing in front of four men, chatting, naked. She had never imagined this would happen in her wildest dreams. The two women were standing while the four men sat with their eyes level with the two beavers in front of them. Their pricks were rising and my wife noticed.

When one of the young men suggested that they all go in the water to cool off, Charlene agreed, without asking my wife, and ran into the surf. My wife followed. Tits and peckers were bouncing all over the place.

I was watching this from afar and became concerned watching my naked wife run into the surf with a group of young men with hard dicks chasing her.

Daniel said, "Don't worry; they're okay. Charlene likes to tease but never lets it go too far. She likes to get young men hard and leave them with blue balls."

I wasn't sure and thought about joining them to chase the horny men away from my wife's pussy. The four naked men were approaching Vicky and Charlene like wolves cornering their prey.

I was about to get up and go to the rescue when Charlene finally said, "Let's run." She and my wife took off, ran out of the surf and sprinted down the beach. The four men called for them to come back in vain. They gave up when they saw the two women approaching me and Daniel on the beach. I watched them turn away disappointed. They all had hard-ons, and had been hoping to use them on my wife and her new friend.

My wife was out of breath and expected a reprimand from me. I just smiled and revealed the biggest hard-on that I'd had in a while.

She asked. "Did you like seeing other men looking at your wife's body? Their cocks were hard for me." She was excited from running, but also from the advances of the young studs.

I asked her, "Did you see any dicks you liked?" She didn't answer, but took my hand and placed it between her legs. She was very hot, and wet, not just from the surf.

"I wish you could fuck me right here." She said. Daniel and Charlene were kissing and almost doing it themselves.

We needed to redo the suntan lotion, but our tube was empty. My spouse and I were talking about leaving to avoid getting a sunburn. We wanted to leave and get back to our hotel. Daniel overheard us and said, "We have plenty." And he handed me a tube. The two ladies laid down with their backs in the sun.

Daniel and I looked at each other and nodded. We switched places. I moved over and began to put lotion on Charlene while Daniel did the same to my wife.

I found myself rubbing Charlene's legs and her beautiful tanned ass. She was a bit bony, not as luscious as my wife's ass, but I truly enjoyed caressing her. I felt the muscles in the back of her thighs. She was gorgeous and my dick was as stiff as a board. I rubbed lotion on her soft ass and up her back.

I watched as Daniel worked on my wife's back and neck, then went to her legs. Moving back up he began to apply lotion to her butt. He spread her ass cheeks and got a view of her tight little asshole. He put some lotion there, putting his finger against it a bit. His cock was hard too. He moved up, straddling my wife's hips and rubbed his cock on her ass. I saw him push his dick between Vicky's legs. The tip of it was looking for a warm place to hide.

The ladies turned over onto their backs. Daniel and I could see everything close up, and better yet, we could rub lotion anywhere we wanted. I saw Vicky close her eyes as Daniel rubbed the lotion onto her breasts. Her nipples stood up and were brightly lit by the sun. Daniel moved down to her legs, working upward. He gently spread my wife's legs apart and began to rub the lotion on her thighs, then her bush and finally her vulva. She tried to hide it, but she squirmed when Daniel massaged her clit and slid two fingers into her cunt hole. My dear wife was enjoying this man giving her pleasure with his fingers. She was clearly excited and humped her pelvis while Daniel fingered her. The beach was now mostly deserted. A few other people were nearby, but were going about their business and didn't seem to notice what we were doing. Apparently, this type of thing was not uncommon.

I was having the same experience. I massaged the lotion into Charlene's breasts and stomach. I lifted each leg and rubbed the lotion all the way to the top, putting my fingers on her clit and finally inside her vagina. She was hot and wet inside. I moved my fingers in and out, finger-fucking her. She was panting in response, obviously enjoying my ministrations. Her cunt was wide-open for me. My eyes drank the sight of her swollen labia and her erect clitoris. I rubbed my dick with my other hand, but forced myself to stop so I wouldn't come.

I was incredibly turned-on watching my previously shy wife enjoy Daniel's efforts. Here she was bare assed naked, something she said she never would do, and was being diddled to orgasm by a stranger. Her legs were spread and I could see her vulva glisten with her moisture. He was pumping his fingers in and out of her, fucking her with his hand.

After a few minutes to catch our breath, Daniel said, "Okay, now do us."

The women started on our backs. Charlene's hands worked my muscles and rubbed lotion on my ass. She helped me roll over. Both Daniel's and my prick stood up in the sunlight.

"Are you enjoying this?" my wife laughed and asked as she began to rub lotion on Daniel's front side. I watched her hand grab his prick and slide up and down. Then I watched and felt Charlene use two hands to massage my cock and my balls.

A quick stroke of lotion was all that was necessary for protection from the sun, but the ladies kept rubbing. My wife and Charlene looked at each other with their husbands' cocks in the other woman's hands. They started to stroke us as if in a contest to see who could make the cock they held come quicker.

It was close to a tie. I blasted a load of cum onto Charlene's hands shortly before Daniel shot his load onto Vicky's hands and arms. Charlene smiled at my wife and proceeded to lick the end of my prick, cleaning off the remaining semen. Not to be outdone, my wife took the tip of Daniel's cock into her mouth and sucked it like a lollypop. We laid back in the warm sun to regain our stamina. Charlene was beside me and my wife was beside Daniel.

About a half-hour later, the sun was going down and most of the people had left the beach. The four had been resting and regaining our strength. Charlene got us and we followed her into the ocean.

As we got in the water up to our chests, Charlene put her arms on my shoulders and wrapped her legs around my waist. We kissed and she put her tongue in my mouth. She reached down and guided my prick into her fiery cunt.

My wife and Daniel watched us and moved closer together. From the corner of my eye, I watched my wife wrap her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Vicky kissed Daniel and I saw her jerk when his cock entered her. Daniel held her up as he walked toward the beach with her impaled on his erection. They laid down on the sand and Daniel pumped her, first gently and then more forcefully. One of my fantasies was to see my wife get fucked by another man. I had never intended for it to actually happen, but here she was having another man screw her on a public beach. Their wet, nude bodies were entwined together. I watched his cock slide in and out of my wife's, my, cunt. They were passionately kissing and holding each other. She was pulling him into her body.

Charlene and I were keeping pace, we seemed to be matching the rhythm of our spouses fucking on the beach. Charlene's pussy was warm and tight. She had a way of moving her internal muscles to massage my eager prick. We kissed and I treasured seeing her naked breasts heaving with arousal. While we watched, Daniel came inside my wife, shooting his semen into her unprotected vagina. Charlene and I were still coupled out in the water. Seeing my wife come drove me over the edge and I came inside Charlene as she tensed up and came herself. We held each other as we came down from our sexual high.

We walked out of the water and I helped my just-fucked wife to her feet. We walked back across the beach with our own spouses. While we sat on our beach towels, I kissed my bride tenderly. We laid beside each other, looking into the other's eyes and touching. Finally, with the sun going down, we all walked back up the beach toward the parking area. My wife finally put her dress on after a full day of nudity.

We exchanged addresses. Daniel and Charlene said they were thinking of a vacation in the U.S. We said we would love to host them.

It was dark as we drove home. My wife was quiet, so I asked, "Are you okay?"

"I am if you are." She replied. "I guess we got carried away. Are you mad at me for screwing another guy?"

"No, it was probably the hottest thing I've ever seen. It was one of my fantasies to see you get fucked by another man. I never thought it would happen again. You're mine and I don't want to share you with anybody, but damn, I like seeing you get off."

She asked. "Which did you like better, seeing me get fucked by that restaurant guy or watching Daniel fuck me on the beach?"

I couldn't decide.

She said, "That was so romantic, screwing in at the edge of the surf."

I said, "Yes, but you weren't screwing me."

She assured me, "Don't worry, I'm yours. I liked fucking other guys, but that's just for fun."

"Isn't it fun fucking me?" I asked, maybe a little self-consciously.

"It's more than fun. We don't just fuck, we make love."

As we neared our new hotel where we had reservations, she asked, "Isn't another one of you fantasies to get sloppy seconds after your wife has been with another man?"

I smiled and nodded. She spread her legs to show me her naked pussy with another man's cum dripping out of it.

We got out of the car and hurried up to our room.