Side by Side

Story Info
Two couples take photos then swap.
2.4k words
4.56
39.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SIDE BY SIDE

A long time ago, and not so very far away, we were staying in a cabin at a state park with our friends Brett and Margie. We'd come earlier in the day and done some sightseeing and photography and had a nice dinner from the grill outside the back door. We drank a lot of wine. There were bottles lined up over the fireplace.

Brett and I were on the porch talking about photography while our wives were in the living room talking about something else. We had taken some photos of Margie and my wife Jill with scenery in the background and had joked with them about showing a little cleavage or leg. They went along with it and unbuttoned their blouses a bit and pulled their skirts up to show us some of their legs. Brett mentioned something about one of the photos and I suggested, "I wonder if we could get them to pose topless?"

Brett thought for a minute and said, "They've had a few drinks and maybe they will go for it."

He called to the ladies to come out on the porch. I introduced the idea. "You gals looked really nice today. We got a lot of good photos. How about another one of the two of you." It was twilight, but our cameras had flash attachments that would work on the porch.

The two ladies stood with the railing and the trees behind them and Brett and I took a few photos. Then Brett said, "How about one with a little skin showing."

The girls just laughed so I said, "Take off your blouses. You won't be showing anything more than when you are in your bathing suits."

They giggled and somewhat surprisingly, they pulled their shirts over their heads and posed in their bras.

They both had blue jeans on and I remarked about how sexy women looked when they were topless in blue-jeans. Then Brett said, "Come on. Just one photo with your bras off." Jill looked at Margie and reached behind her to unhook her bra, waiting to see if Margie would do the same. "I will if you do." She said. Margie nodded and they both undid their bras and stood there topless. I marveled at four of the nicest looking tits I had ever seen. Their nipples were hard from the cool air. They stood close together and Brett and I took some photos.

"You said only one." Margie protested.

Brett said, "We need to make sure we get a good one."

Then I suggested to Brett, "How about one of you two guys together?" Brett nodded and went over to stand beside his topless wife. He put his arm around her.

Brett then suggested that Jill and I pose. We did. I still have the photos of her standing next to me with her magnificent tits sticking out.

Brett then said, "Margie, get in the picture too." She did and I had my arm around a topless woman on each side of me.

Brett and I exchanged places and I took some shots of he and the two women. Then he posed with just my wife. I also have that photo of my topless wife with her arm around another man. My dick was getting hard.

I thought that would be the end of it, but Margie said, "Why are you guys still wearing shirts. Let's get a photo of you." Brett and I stripped off our shirts and posed with our own wife and then the other wife.

I boldly suggested to Brett and Margie, "How about one in your underwear?" Brett quickly pulled down his pants and stood in his briefs with an obvious hard-on. Brett looked at Margie and said she would have to do the same. Margie took her slacks off. She stood next to Brett in her pink panties. She was something to look at.

Then it was our turn. Jill and I took off our pants and stood there. I could see the dark shadow of my wife's bush through her panties. My dick kept trying to pop out of my boxer shorts. Jill finally reached over and pulled them down. I let them fall to the floor and stood nude before my wife and our friends. Margie told Brett to strip and the wives took some photos of the two of us standing next to each other naked with our cocks bobbing in front of us.

The obvious next step was taken when Jill stripped off her panties and stood between us. That's another classic photo. She's standing between two naked men with hard cocks with her tits and pussy on display. Brett and I stood on either side of her and half-turned beside her so both of our dicks were touching her side. Of course, Margie took her turn with the two of us. Having my cock touch her soft skin was a treat. Then we finished with some shots of the two women standing there naked.

We got more erotic with a photo of each wife kneeling at her husband's side and holding his cock and then taking the cock in her mouth. Having my wife suck my cock in front of others was a wild experience.

The nastiest photo was suggested by Margie when she asked my wife to kneel next to her naked husband with his cock a face-level, like she was about to suck his dick. After the first photo, Jill actually took the tip of Brett's cock into her mouth for a photo. Margie didn't want to do the same thing, but she had suggested it. She did Jill one better by taking my cock all the way into her mouth for the photo. We ended the session before things got more out of hand.

After that, we were all horny and we proceeded to our respective bedrooms for a love-making session.

We still have the photos. Having a few photos of your wife naked with another man including one with his cock in her mouth creates some conflicting memories and feelings.

Jill and I didn't say much. We went to bed and vigorously made love to each other. Her naked body writhed beneath me as I tried to push my cock into her as far as I could. At one point she said, "He rubbed his cock against my side." I hadn't noticed. Jill was pulling me into her as she remembered our friend's cock rubbing against her side while he held her naked body. Then she asked me, "What did you think when I took his cock in my mouth? Did it turn-you-on?"

I came inside my wife and she just kept going. My cock deflated for a bit, but came back to life when she climbed on top of me and said, "It was so hot when Margie sucked your dick. I'd like to see you fuck her." That revived my cock and I resumed plowing her warm pussy. We made love two more times during the night. My wife was insatiable. She drained me. The unspoken eroticism of being naked with another couple and the women sucking the other husband's cock excited both of us.

The next day, we did more sightseeing and at one stop, we took a hike to a small overlook. The ladies wore just their regular clothing, but their tops were tight and their jeans accented their asses. Margie went without a bra. Her tits were smaller than Jill's who needed the bra for support. We convinced them to pose topless at one scenic overlook. I watched as my wife slipped off her bra in the daylight and then stood next to topless Margie. It's a classic photo. Brett just loved seeing my wife's tits.

For dinner, we grilled steaks and drank wine again and went inside to enjoy a fire in the fireplace. The weather had gotten cooler once the sun went down. The ladies changed into their night clothes and we sat in front of the fireplace talking. There was some sexual tension among us after the photo session the previous night.

I don't know who started it, but after a while, we found ourselves on the floor in front of the fireplace, kissing our spouses in an increasingly aggressive manner. Before long, I had pulled my wife's nightgown up and finding her without panties, I slid my prick into her hot and ready pussy. Beside us, Brett and Margie were doing the same thing. Margie was the first to roll over to be on top of her husband and then my wife did the same. I pulled her nightgown up and over her head, exposing her to our friends. We had never done anything like this before. Seeing my nude wife riding my cock made me realize how beautiful she looked. Her face showed a particular expression that I loved when she was getting screwed. Her breasts moved up and down and her eyes were closed as she focused on the feeling of my cock sliding into her.

She'll tell what happened next.

I was riding my husband's wonderful cock when he stripped me of my nightgown. I was initially embarrassed to be naked with Brett looking at me, but when Margie pulled her nightgown off, I uncovered myself and let them see me riding my husband's cock. The men's eyes didn't know where to look, shifting from one set of tits and pussies to another.

Brett told his wife to kiss me. We were close enough. I had never kissed a woman before, but I was so hot that I let her kiss me and put her tongue in my mouth. When she began to fondle my breasts. I returned the favor. It was exciting to feel another woman's soft breasts and hard nipples in my hands. I leaned over and licked one, then the other nipple. When she did the same, I had my first orgasm of the night. I leaned back onto my hands and let my friend suck on my tits while we were both riding our husbands' cocks.

We returned to kissing and she whispered, "Want to switch." I wasn't sure what she meant, but soon found out when she stood up and moved behind me. She wanted to switch husbands. I went along with the idea and crawled over and sat on Brett's cock. As I lowered myself onto only my second cock ever, I was taken by the feel of his smooth, strange penis. I had looked at it closely and sucked it a little the night before. I wiggled around to feel how he felt inside me. His cock had a different shape and it felt really good. When Brett reached up and played with my tits, I looked over to see Margie bent over rubbing her tits all over my husband's face. Then she French-kissed him. I was overwhelmed with the eroticism of the situation. I kissed Brett. Nobody was saying anything, just fucking and kissing.

Margie and I kissed again while riding each other's husband's cocks. I never thought about doing something like this but here we were. I watched my husband's dick sliding in and out of another woman's pussy. If you had asked me how I would've reacted, I never would've thought that it would turn me on. I raised my legs to get all of Brett's prick inside me and made sure my husband could see me riding another cock.

Margie and I kissed and rubbed each other's tits. I pinched her nipples between my fingers. They were so hard and erect. I reached down and felt her pussy opening and my husband's cock inside her.

It didn't take long, although we had been at it for twenty minutes or more, for Brett to shoot a big load of cum into my womb. I came myself as I felt the warm semen pour into me and then leak out past his prick. I continued to come while I watched my husband unload into another woman's cunt. I laid on top of Brett and gave him a deep kiss while our sweaty bodies pushed together. I was naked with another man's leaking dick still inside me. I looked at my husband and wanted him.

Margie and I got up and went back to our own spouses. My husband can tell what he was thinking and feeling.

I had just emptied my balls into another man's wife while he was doing the same to my wife. We had swapped. I'd never considered such a thing, but it had happened and it was erotic as hell. Watching my lovely wife come on another man's dick was very different and a real turn-on at the same time. The fact that my cock was being squeezed by Margie certainly added to my feelings. Margie was hot and I'd had a suppressed desire to fuck her. I looked over to see the semen dripping out of my wife's cunt and I wanted her back. The two ladies felt the same way and moved back to their own husbands. I rolled on top of my wife and kissed her and held her in my arms, squeezing her a tightly as I could without hurting her. Tasting her lips again got my cock hard. It was amazing how quickly the little fella revived.

I slid my prick into my wife's sloppy hole and felt it drenched by another man's semen and my wife's juices from being fucked by him. My cock pushed into her, wanting to consume her. We began to fuck vigorously. Brett and Margie got up and went to bed but my wife and I stayed on the floor by the fireplace and fucked each other for a long time. I ejaculated into my lover with a loud groan and held her while she finished her orgasm. I thought she was beautiful as she laid there naked, glowing with sweat and with two men's cum pouring out of her.

We kissed and then went to bed. We slept together naked until late the next morning when we made love again. Screwing another couple was surprisingly exciting. We had never planned and didn't want to do it again. While I wouldn't mind fucking Margie again, I don't want to share my wife with anyone. On the other hand, I really like to watch her come.

When we saw Brett and Margie, we gave each other knowing smiles and made our plans for the trip home. We have some unforgettable, but once-in-a-lifetime memories, and some nasty photos too.