La Playa: Polynesia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve took the glistening phallus between two fingers, and pulled it to his tongue. "Mmmm, delicious as always, my Love!" he said with a smile toward his wife.

Turning back, he now concentrated on worshipping the cock before him. It was his favorite type of tool to start a fuck session with. Relatively thin and about six to seven inches long, it even had a few freckles that went along with Corky's red pubic hair, which was trimmed close.

Steve ducked his head and licked the entire shaft from base to head, swirling his tongue around the circumcised knob. He had been fondling Corky's ball with one hand, but now stretched both hands out to either side and gestured to the other men to join in.

"Maurice, I'll be wanting you next, so go fuck my wife," Steve ordered. Mike and Jean moved to Steve's outstretched hands, and he immediately began to jack them as he started a sucking rhythm on Corky's cock. Corky held Steve's head, and began to fuck his face.

As Maurice moved toward Dee, she said to Julie "do we have some lube? I'm afraid I'm not as young as I used to be, and if I've got to fuck all four of them it's going to hurt."

Julie smiled and reached to the table behind the couch. "This is strawberry, Steve's favorite," she said, but instead of passing the tube to Dee or applying some herself, she passed it to Christie.

Christie squeezed some of the clear, fragrant gel on her fingers and gently began applying it to Dee's labia. She was the third woman that had ever touched Dee, and Dee was proud of herself that she responded so well. She moaned, and smiled up into Christie's blue eyes. Christie squeezed out some more lube and began to insert a finger into Dee's vagina and lightly brushed her clitoris with a thumb. Dee moaned again.

"By the way, Dee, you haven't heard that Christie and I are moving in together," said Julie quietly.

"What? That's fantastic! I had no idea!" exclaimed Dee. "I'm so happy for you both!" she said as she leaned in to give Julie a congratulatory kiss, then turned and did the same to Christie, who was still massaging Dee's pussy. "You're so lucky to get a girl like Julie!" Dee whispered.

"Thank you!" replied Christie. "It's going to be a new experience for me being in an open relationship, but we've been growing closer these past two months, and I haven't felt any real jealousy yet. I'd love to talk with you sometime about how you have handled it all these years. You and Steve are so obviously in love!"

"Yes, we are, and I'd love to talk with you too, but right now what you're doing to my pussy is just too delicious to concentrate!" Dee moaned yet again, and pulled Christie down for a deep tongue kiss as the younger blonde continued to bring her pleasure.

Corky's cock was now leaking precum, and Steve let up his suctioning. Looking up into Corky's eyes he said "Fuck me bareback. I want Dee to see the cum leaking from my ass when this is done!" and bent forward, still massaging the two cocks in his hands. Mike and Jean reached down and helped support Steve's torso as Corky moved into position.

Corky grabbed a bottle of lube and applied some to Steve's asshole, which was filled with a butt plug Steve had inserted following his ablutions and shower. Corky worked the plug back and forth a few times to ensure it was well lubricated, then pulled it free, leaving Steve's ass with a small plop. Setting the plug aside, Corky now lubed his own cock liberally, and applied another dollop to Steve's pucker. Scooting forward, Corky rubbed his hard cock up and down Steve's crack, pausing to swirl it in small circles on his rosebud target.

"Fuck me!" Steve practically yelled. All eyes in the room suddenly focused on Corky's cock.

It had a bulbous head that stood out as almost red it was so engorged. He pressed it to Steve's anus, and that very experienced orifice seemed to open and almost try to suck it in. Once past the sphincter muscle, Corky plunged deep into Steve, moving slowly but firmly until he bottomed out, and his balls, which were very low hanging, slapped forward against Steve's. Corky began a steady fucking rhythm, encouraged by Steve's moans of pleasure.

Dee was mesmerized for a few moments, but then had a small cum as Christie continued to rub her clit, and was now pushing three fingers into Dee's pussy. Julie leaned down and sucked softly on Dee's left breast. As Dee came down from what had to be her fourth or fifth orgasm in the last hour and a half her attention was torn away from the cock sawing back and forth in her husband's ass by the cock that was moving toward her vagina.

Maurice's cock was about seven inches long and dark complexioned to match the rest of his skin. But what got her attention was his girth. Maurice had a classic "beer can" cock that was nearly as big in circumference as it was in length. Dee had never had this large a cock, or even a dildo or vibrator that approached this width, in her pussy.

"Please, go slow!" Dee begged as she nonetheless wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him toward her opening.

"Oui, cheri," replied the swarthy Frenchman. "You have a lovely pussy. It would be a tragedy to hurt it."

Julie did the honors of applying lube to Maurice's truncheon, and she put some extra on Dee's labia. Retaining her hold on Maurice's member, she pulled him into position and rubbed the head up and down Dee's slit, much the way Corky had done to Steve a few moments before. Then she aligned the cock with Dee's vagina, and he pushed gently in with just the head.

Dee decided to be playful and naughty, and try to shock her husband yet again today. "Do you like the way my cunt feels?" she asked loudly. "I bet you'd love to pound me until I scream, wouldn't you? Come on, fuck my cunt!"

This did indeed gain Steve's attention, and he chimed in to play. "Yeah, Maurice, fuck my wife's cunt with that huge cock of yours! Stretch her out! Ohhhh!"

That last was caused by Corky adjusting his thrusts to ensure full contact with Steve's prostrate as he picked up the pace.

Julie whispered to Maurice "go ahead, but still be gentle."

He nodded to reassure both Julie and Dee that he had no intention of acting like a mindless horn dog. He pressed in a little further, and began short strokes to allow Dee time to adjust to his girth. She smiled up at him, and used her legs to pull him deeper.

Mike twisted down and scooted under Steve to tease his cock with his tongue. Steve continued to pump both Mike's and Jean's cocks. Corky was breathing a bit faster now, but was nowhere near cumming as he pumped in and out of the familiar orifice of Steve's ass.

Dee continued her verbal encouragement of the men, getting fully into the spirit of swinging. "Yeah, fuck my husband good, and lick his cock. I want to see his ass all stretched out."

Maurice was now fully inside Dee, and he fucked her slowly. Julie played Mistress of Ceremonies at this point and said, "that's enough. Steve will taste Dee on your cock. Go stick it in his face. Jean, get over here and fuck Dee, she needs more cock!"

Maurice leaned down and kissed Dee as he withdrew from her sheath. "Merci, cheri, I hope to play with you fully very soon!"

"I hope so too, please fuck Steve very hard for me? Make him yell 'uncle'!" Dee replied, returning Maurice's kiss.

With that, Maurice turned and grabbed Steve's hair, pulling his face up and thrusting his cock, slick with Dee's juices and lube, against Steve's lips. Steve reluctantly released Jean's cock from his grasp, but eagerly opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue to savor Maurice's rod. He took as much of the thick shaft into his mouth as he could, and ran his tongue all around to gather and sample his wife's flavor.

Pulling off Maurice, Steve smiled up at Dee saying "you taste fabulous, my love! I have a new favorite treat: Cock a la Dee! I love you so much! And please don't take this wrong, but God I love cock!"

"I love you too, honey!" laughed Dee. "And I'm glad you love cock! Thank you for sharing them with me today!"

Steve did not reply because his mouth was again stuffed with Maurice's wide tool. He allowed Corky's fucking, which was now slapping their balls together against Mike's forehead, to transfer through his body and have Maurice fuck his face. Steve loved the way Mike was handling the head of his tool. The light lip and tongue action was keeping Steve's cock firm, but not moving him toward an orgasm. This enhanced the sensations he was receiving from Corky's cock in his butt.

Corky was sweating now, fucking Steve for all he was worth. His orgasm was building rapidly, and Mike helped out by reaching up to massage Corky's balls. Corky felt himself nearing that exquisite moment right before his eruption, and tried to prolong the feeling as long as he could. He new his orgasm would be more intense as a result of a little edging. But just at that moment, Steve flexed his sphincter muscle rapidly several times, sending Corky right over the top.

"Oh fuck!" Corky cried out as his orgasm exploded. He grabbed Steve's hips and bottomed out, hold himself tightly into Steve's rear as his cock pulsed again and again, shooting his seed deep into Steve's bowels.

By now Jean was fucking Dee, but she was looking past him as her husband was spit roasted. "That is so hot!" she enthused. "Take it honey, take both those gorgeous cocks!"

Julie and Dee leaned down by mutual consent and began to tongue bathe Dee's breasts as Jean fucked her steadily. Dee stroked their hair, and encouraged Jean to fuck her harder.

Steve came up for air off of Maurice's dick and repeated himself "God I love cock! Corky, that felt so great! I hope you loved it. Get back there and fuck me, Maurice!"

Corky leaned down and kissed Steve's back as his rapidly deflating cock popped out of Steve's sphincter. "Thanks Boss, you've got the best ass around!" With that he rose and headed to a bathroom to wash.

After Maurice's fat sausage, Jean's cock left Dee feeling a bit empty. It was much more of a standard size, not dissimilar in proportion to Steve's. About six inches long, it differed from Steve's in that it had a pronounced upward curve. Jean used this to great effect when fucking women, as he could find their G-spot and massage it thoroughly. This is just what he did with Dee.

"Oh my, that is nice" thrilled Dee, smiling up at Jean.

She felt her pussy respond to the internal stimulation, and her wetness flowed out to trickle down her perineum. Julie, very familiar with Jean's cock and his skills, understood what was happening and moved a hand under Dee's bum. She took some cream on her forefinger, rubbed it into Dee's anus, and slipped the digit in.

"You are all so good at this!" thrilled Dee. "How do you ever get any work done when you can make each other feel so good?"

"Practice, dear," replied Jean, fucking Dee with short, swift strokes as Christie now renewed her manipulations of Dee's clit.

"That and your slave driver husband!" added Corky, coming back from his cleansing and joining the other three girls on the lounge and reaching for the most convenient tit. Jacklyn, Patricia, and Collette made room, laid Corky back, and began a tickle attack.

"Uggh" said Steve, adjusting but loving the feel of Maurice's thick stump in his rear. "You're lucky I can't get up right now, Corky! I'd shove my cock down your throat just to shut you up! Speaking of cock...Dee, if you're done hogging Jean's sweet banana would you send him over here? I want to suck some more cock!"

Dee reluctantly released Jean from her leg lock and he moved back onto the mat. Steve immediately swallowed him to the root. Christie, seeing her opening, dove down and began devouring Dee's nectar, pressing a finger inside to continue the G-spot stimulation.

Julie stood up on the couch and straddled Dee's head. "Dee, I know you want to watch your husband go gay, but all this fucking has me horny, and I need some relief too. Get to work!" With that Julie lowered her pussy onto Dee's face.

Dee's head spun. She had suddenly gone from voyeur and side participant to the focus of a lesbian sex fest, while her husband was on the floor in a gay orgy. Julie's musk overwhelmed her nostrils, and she had almost no choice but to extend her tongue into the depths of Julie's sex. She immediately loved the taste, and pressed her lips and tongue harder against Julie's vulva.

Steve noticed the sudden explosion of sex all around the room, and his heart swelled with pride in Dee as she seemed to relish her very first full lesbian encounter. He returned to worshiping Jean's bow, sometimes reaching down suck on Jean's nut sack, and often pausing with just the head of Jean's cock between his lips, then applying a powerful suction while his tongue teased Jean's pee hole.

Meantime Maurice, never a long-lasting lover, was moving toward his spasm. He roughly thrust his fat cock in to the hilt, and then withdrew completely from Steve's ass and than back in, using the friction of Steve's sphincter to get himself off. He was practically raping Steve's ass.

On the lounge, Collette was now astride Corky, forcing his cock into her own ass. Jacklyn and Patricia were in a heated sixty-nine. Down on the floor, Mike was still on his back below Steve, continuing to minister to Steve's knob even as Steve continued to fist Mike's dick.

Julie quickly brought herself to orgasm, holding Dee's head between two hands and using Dee's tongue, lips, chin and even nose like sex toys. Julie shuddered once, twice, three times, then slipped back down onto the couch and began licking her own juices off of Dee's face. Dee regained her sight of the gay fuckfest on the floor just as Maurice plowed into Steve one last time, sending jets of stick liquid into Steve's ass.

Not even giving Maurice time to catch his breath, Jean pulled out from Steve's mouth and moved to his ass, pulling Maurice away. He knew Steve needed no more lube, with two loads of spunk in his bowels and being stretched out by Maurice, so Jean just pushed his cock directly into Steve's anus, which opened easily. Jean began a frantic fuck.

Steve had saved Mike for last on purpose, and he now gestured for Mike to go fuck his wife in preparation for feeding Steve his tasty lollipop. And what a lollipop it was! Mike was nine inches long when hard, cut, with a shaft about two-thirds as thick as Maurice. Steve considered it just about the perfect cock, and he adored being able to suck on it, or feeling it plow his rear. It stood rampant now, and Steve was anxious to share it with Dee. Mike had a stainless steel cock ring around the base of his cock and scrotum, and the combination of all the sex and eye candy around him and Steve's expert fisting for the past thirty minutes or so had the head of the circumcised instrument fully engorged and purple.

Christie brought Dee to her third straight orgasm in the last five minutes as Mike moved toward the couch. Again, Julie played MC and greased Mike's rod up before gently pushing Christie out from between Dee's thighs. Dee's eyes widened at the size of Mike's cock and it's angry, purple hue. Though she was now very slick with lube, pussy juice, and Christie's saliva, this cock frightened her just a bit.

Julie, seeing the look of panic on Dee's face, leaned in with soothing words. "Don't worry, honey, you're going to love it. I love this cock myself, and it's Steve's favorite of all the guys. Try not to tense up when he first goes in, and you might want to do some of your Kegels after he's fully in, they might actually help your walls relax and stretch. And remember, it's just a few strokes to play along with Steve."

With that she kissed Dee deeply while pulling Mike into position to begin their fuck. Christie too leaned up and stroked Dee's hair, then kissed Dee while making soothing noises. Dee forgot about the cock about to split her open for just a second as she realized her own juices were on Christie's lips, and she really enjoyed the taste!

As the fourth cock to invade Dee in the past half hour began to press into her, she was actually more relaxed and loose than she realized. Mike slid easily in, but Julie kept her hand on his stomach to prevent him from going too deep to fast. He allowed her to guide him, and she coached him into a slow, gliding insertion.

Dee had never felt so full, but she found the sensation pleasant. She had never been interested in the size of a man, even in her college days when she slept around a good bit. She always thought Steve's cock felt perfect when it was inside her, and she found now that her opinion was confirmed. She enjoyed the big cock that was now sliding slowly back and forth, pressing in all the way until it hit her cervix, but she didn't think it was an earth shattering experience. Still, she determined to both enjoy herself and give this man a bit of pleasure while they fucked.

Jean was pounding Steve's ass furiously. Steve had flipped onto his back, so that Jean's severely curved cock would have a better angle on his prostate. This also freed Steve's hands to play with his own and Jean's nipples, and his legs to wrap around Jean's ass and contribute to the violence of their copulation. Both men were grunting and groaning, joining into the mewling that was now coming from Patricia and Jacklyn as they ate each other to orgasm after orgasm.

Maurice came back into the room and sat next to Julie. He came fast, but he also recovered fast and could come three or four times in the span of a couple of hours. He reached over and began to fondle Julie's tits as she continued to coach Mike in his fucking of Dee. He hoped he could get Julie to sit on his rod.

"Dee! You Slut!" Steve said teasingly. "Remember that you're just supposed to be getting cocks ready for me, not keeping them all for yourself! Send Mike's cock over here so I can get to work on that bad boy!"

"Me a slut?" Dee laughed back. "You're the one that's been getting all the good stuff out of all these cocks! Don't worry; I won't break your toy! You should be more worried about this monster stretching my cunt all out of shape!"

With a smile and one final gentle, long pump in and out, Mike slowly slid his cock out of Dee's cunt. He spun around and squatted over Steve's upturned face. Steve licked his lips, opened wide, and pulled Mike's magnificent tool into his mouth.

Julie now turned around and granted Maurice's wish, mounting him in a reverse cowgirl so that she could continue to watch the action on the floor. Dee and Christie snuggled together, content at this point with light caresses and watching the live gay porn show taking place on the floor below them. Corky and Collette were in a steady rhythm, one they could keep up for many more minutes, allowing themselves to savor the delicious feelings of sex with each other.

Speaking of delicious, Steve was devouring Mike's cock. He truly found the shape, size, and texture of this phallus to be his concept of perfection in manhood. It had very little curve, a head with a very pronounced rim that delighted either a tongue or an ass as it penetrated, and a texture that was just extraordinary. Steve loved sex with men, but preferred relationships with women. He had no intention of changing that at this point in his life, but as he sucked on Mike's rod, felt the spongy head against his tongue, and savored the flavors of his wife mixed with the musky essence of precum leaking from into his mouth, Steve thought yet again that if he ever had an exclusively gay relationship, he would want it to be with a man who had a cock like this.

Mike now leaned forward into a sixty-nine with Steve, as Jean continued his fervent assault on Steve's ass. Mike loved sucking cock almost equally with eating pussy, and now the two men went to work on each other with real gusto, with Jean grunting and sweating above them as he plowed his cock back and forth.