La Playa: Polynesia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee moaned again at the sight. "Oh, yeah, this is exactly what I wanted to see! Look, Julie, look at what a cumslut my incredible husband is!"

Julie laughed out loud. She knew first hand that this scene was actually tame to some of the sex Steve had at parties with their friends at their sex club in Texas. But she said to Dee "yep, he's the biggest slut I know! Taking on four men bareback in front of your wife is not something most men would do."

Just at that moment Jean let out a howl and began to cum in Steve's rectum. He was bucking so hard that Mike had to pull off of Steve's cock in fear of injuring him. Jean was a big cummer, and he pumped again and again and again, slapping his hips into Steve's ass. Steve moaned around Mike's cock, loving the feeling of the liquid squirting into him from a pulsating member.

Dee said, "Oh my God, that's incredible!" She clapped her hands in delight and turned and kissed Julie, who leaned down from her perch atop Maurice's sausage.

Even Patricia and Jacklyn looked up from their lesbian embrace, and Paulette gave up the pretence of packing in the bedroom and came out to join in the finale. She climbed onto the couch next to Christie with a smile at Dee.

Jean collapsed back on his haunches and labored to catch his breath. Steve's asshole was dripping cum now, but there was one more cock to drain. Steve sucked hard on Mike's cock, trying to pull as much air and blood into it as possible to make it rage. He wanted this cock in his ass desperately now. He was no longer just putting on a show for his wife. He was in lust, and he wanted this man inside him just as soon as possible.

As Jean gathered himself and headed for the outdoor shower to rinse off, Mike moved around between Steve's legs. He reached for the lube and slathered a good bit on his tumescent shaft. It was so hard it bounced when he released it from his grip. He looked down at Steve's glistening rosebud, with a little dribble of cum seeping out, and knew that no more lube would be necessary. He leaned over onto all fours and moved into the missionary position.

Steve grasped Mike's cock, and then locked eyes with the other man as he guided the pulsing member into contact with his sphincter. "I'm ready, just fuck me!" Steve said in rasping tones as he stared into Mike's eyes, all the other people in the room, even his wife, forgotten for the moment.

Mike thrust forward firmly, and it was almost like a woman's vagina blossoming to accept his rod. Steve's ass simply opened up, and then fit itself snugly to the nine inches of man meat that moved smoothly into his bowels.

Dee had only seen Steve like this when they made love. She knew the total focus he was putting the person looming above him, and she felt the first pangs of jealousy. Julie's hand, coming to rest on her shoulder for balance as Julie bounced slowly up and down on Maurice's shaft had the effect of breaking that spell, and reminding Dee about how she felt fucking Marc earlier this week. She knew in her heart that her husband loved her with all his soul, and now she suddenly felt happy for him that he was enjoying such wonderful sensations.

Mike was thrusting firmly into Steve, and Steve was rolling his hips upward to meet those thrusts, while also concentrating on flexing his anal muscles around Mike's cock. Steve reached up and pulled Mike down into a torrid, wet kiss. Mike quickened his pace in response.

Even Paulette, the confirmed lesbian, was moved by the passion of the two men on the floor. She leaned back and pushed the thong she was wearing aside, and then plunged three fingers of one hand into her cunt, while the other hand moved to strum her clitoris. Christie was inspired to do the same, and Dee found her own hand moving toward her mons. Julie too, began to masturbate as she fucked Maurice faster. Jean, back from his quick shower, took a seat and began to jerk his rapidly stiffening shaft.

Steve was in heaven. He began to jack his cock to the same tempo that Mike was using. The nine-inch shaft felt incredibly good moving in and out, maintaining a constant prostate massage. Mike came back for another bout of tongue wrestling, and Steve's free hand went to Mike's nipples. Steve wanted to make this stud explode inside of his ass.

"Come on, man, fuck me hard. Take me!" Steve urged Mike.

"Your ass feels incredible! I love fucking you, Steve," replied Mike.

"Me too, cum on, let's cum together and finish this show with a real bang!"

Steve picked up the speed of his masturbation as Mike began to increase both the speed and power of his fucking. From her position atop Corky, Collette could see Mike's shaft glistening with the mixture of lube and sperm as it moved like a piston in and out of Steve's anus. She moaned and reached down to fondle Corky's balls. She wanted that same kind of fluid in her own ass.

Steve and Mike were now a single unit, moving in perfect unison and building toward their mutual climax. Mike reared up for a moment, and Steve took the opportunity to suckle and bite his nipple. Mike reached down and roughly twisted Steve's nipple in reply, then resumed the steady fuck. Steve was getting very close, and his anal ring was beginning to clasp and unclasp as Mike's cock moved back and forth.

"Yes! Yesss!" hissed Steve between clenched teeth as the first pulse of his orgasm hit. A huge rope of cum suddenly spurted from the end of his cock, splattering onto Mike's well-manicured chest. Steve's hand was a blur on his cock as he continued to spasm.

Mike too went over the edge. The cock ring intensified the pressure required to ejaculate, and he felt like his cock was exploding inside the warm, wet tunnel of Steve's ass. His entire body went stiff, and then he pumped like a madman, plunging his shaft over and over again as deep as he could possibly go into its sheath.

The two men were shouting and groaning their ecstasy, and this set off a chain reaction around the room. Jacklyn and Patricia had lost count of the number of times each other had cum in their marathon sixty-nine, but they both came again, inspired by the sounds of sex. Collette, Paulette, Christie, Dee, and Julie also came as a result of their masturbation. Corky's cock erupted in Collette's ass, and Maurice emptied his balls into Julies gushing pussy. Jean was last, but even he spewed cream all over the upholstery of the chair he was in.

This orgasmic celebration seemed to go on and on. Steve was incoherently muttering "Oh, Dee, Oh, Dee" over and over again.

The room was pungent with the aromas of sex and sweat. The air was filled with moans and utterances. Bodies writhed and thrashed together.

Finally, Mike's cock finished its explosion and he leaned down again to kiss Steve, who was panting and smiling up at him. Mike moved his cock back and forth gingerly, creating aftershocks for himself. Steve moved his thumb back and forth, smearing the cum into the top of his own cock, creating the same type of post-orgasmic feelings. They remained coupled for a few moments longer, and then Mike withdrew and sat up.

Steve rolled onto his knees and crawled the few feet to the couch. Dee spread her legs and reached down to draw her husband up into a kiss. Their bodies melded together. The other people in the room suddenly disappeared again.

"I love you so much!" Steve breathed into Deana's ear.

"I love you too, you incredible man!" Dee replied quietly. "Thank you for this life, and thank you for welcoming me into it. This has been the most incredible day of my life!"

Echoing Dee's quote from earlier in the day, Steve replied simply "et voila!"