Lab Bedeau Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen's overpowering needs.
2.3k words
4.44
17.6k
7
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,565 Followers

Cheryl Englund stared up at the ceiling as she laid panting beside her neighbor Karen Kumamoto. She had been invited over for coffee but found the cute Asian woman sitting on her deck openly and freely masturbating. After the buxom, blond, British beauty ate out Karen's delicious box, they moved inside to continue. Three hours and a number of orgasms each, an exhausted Karen curled and purred like a kitten while mother cat Cheryl watched over her.

Cheryl giggled to herself as she noted both of them were soaked in each other's pussy cum although Karen bested her in the amount she gushed. She looked at the clock beside Karen's bedside. "Shit! 11:30!"

Cheryl rose up from the sticky sheets and went to go pee. She took the opportunity to clean off some of the wet goo before returning to the bedroom. As she walked through the doorway, an aroused Karen was awake. Her knees were spread and her fingers were attacking her gash.

"Oh...! Oh...! F..U..C..K...!" Screamed Karen as a spray shot from her hole. "Fucking GAWD! I'm cumming!"

Cheryl waited for Karen to calm down a bit before she spoke. "What the fuck, Karen? I think you need to see Drake again. This can't be normal."

Cheryl called for Karen. The earliest Dr. Drake La Bedeau could see Karen was the next day. After Cheryl left, the only thing Karen could do was sit quietly. Her body was aquiver; the slightest movement could and would set her off again. When she could no longer hold it in, she walked to the bathroom to pee. Her heightened nervous system could feel her pussy lips rub against each other. Every step was like a mini-orgasm. It took almost ten minutes to slowly walk to the toilet. There was great relief as she sat but as she let her amber stream flow, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ooohhh...!"

When her husband Kris arrived home from work, Karen sexually assaulted him over and over until he was totally spent. He literally tried to push his wife away. His dick hurt so much, the cool surrounding air stung his raw knob like acid. "What's wrong with you? Before you didn't want to do anything and now you're like..."

Karen didn't care and straddled his face while sucking on his super-sensitive, flaccid cock.

The next morning, Kris managed to escape from his wife's attack. She had awoken him up three times before the sun rose. Karen turned to see her husband's side of the bed empty. She heard no noise and assumed Kris had left early for work.

As she laid there, Karen thought about yesterday; about Cheryl and her husband. But the sensual feeling was absent as well as the strong urging desire to cum. She got out of bed; the sheets translucent from her wetting spray. She yanked off the linens and hoped the mattress would dry out enough for them to sleep on that night.

She was a bit worried as she gingerly walked to the bathroom knowing that yesterday what each step had caused. Nothing. She let her stream of pee go and was relieved when no reaction happened. She carefully wiped the beads of yellow liquid and flushed the toilet. Her reflection in the vanity mirror showed a very young and pretty looking image albeit coated in slime. She washed her face and dried it with the fluffy towel.

It was then Karen noticed the vial. The brown vial. The brown vial that Dr. Drake La Bedeau had prescribed to her. The brown vial of liquid that would help her elevate her sexual desires. The brown vial of liquid that seemed to be calling to her. "Take me! You want it. Use me again!"

Karen stared at the bottle. She hypnotically reached for it but hesitated just before her finger tips pressed against the brown glass. The urge was strong; stronger than Karen could resist. She picked it up and held it against the vanity light. Her eyes widened. Her lips opened. Her mouth watered.

"I... No... I must not..." Karen tried to will herself against the brown vial's beckoning. "I... must... "

Karen could not stop herself. She unscrewed the top and pumped the dropper. The golden liquid sparkled in the light like diamonds. She tilted her head back slightly and extended her tongue towards the dropper tip. She squeezed the bulb slowly, building a bigger and bigger bead of the elixir. It dangled precariously before gravity had its ultimate effect.

The droplet seemed to immediately coat Karen's tongue. A sense of relief waved over her body. Panic suddenly over took her as she realized. "I was supposed dilute the drop in a glass of water; not take it directly!"

She waited. She felt okay. She didn't seem to have any adverse effect from it. In fact, it felt different from the first couple of times she took it. "Maybe I'll be okay."

Cheryl would drive her to the doctor's appointment so she needed to get ready. A nice, hot shower relaxed her somewhat. Being Japanese, she didn't have much but made sure that everything was smooth and hairless including between her legs. As she walked back to her bedroom to change, she thought she felt a little familiar tingle.

Karen opened up her underwear drawer. Her hands mindlessly selected a bright red lingerie set. The delicate lacy bra cupped her B breasts together and formed a perfect cleavage. When she hooked the back, she thought the bra felt a little tight.

The matching boyshort panties conformed tightly over her smooth bum.

Karen had not realized she also pulled out the garter belt with her bra and panties. She smiled wickedly to herself and giggled. "Why not?"

Karen was a natural beauty and needed very little make-up. What she did put on only accentuated her features. But today, she applied it a little heavier with a bright red lipstick. She checked herself in the mirror and thought. "Mmm... A little slutty but not too much... Okay, real slutty!"

From her closet, Karen selected a little less than conservative, mid-thigh length, front button dress and some white high, stiletto heel pumps.

"Hi. It's me!" Karen heard her neighbor Cheryl call out from the kitchen. "Ready to go?"

Karen's heels clicked against the floor as she met up with her friend. Cheryl's eyes popped at the new image Karen was portraying. She had never seen Karen wear more make-up other than a few restrained daubs and certainly not the hot shade of lipstick she donned.

"Wow! You look marvelous!" Cheryl said in her best Billy Crystal impersonation with her British accent. Karen's dress fit tightly around her upper body. It had a deep plunging V-neck where Cheryl could eye Karen's red bra peeking out. As Karen strode towards her, Cheryl saw that the bottom few buttons were undone allowing Karen's legs to slip through; high enough to show her welts but not high enough to show the garter clips holding them up. "Are you wearing stockings? Naughty!"

Karen bit her lips coyly and nodded affirmatively.

"Nice." Cheryl smiled. Seeing Karen dressed so seductively, Cheryl thought of yesterday. She would love to unwrap her friend and do another hot session but... "Ready to go?"

Karen slide into the passenger side of Cheryl's white convertible and allowed the split in her dress to fall open. Cheryl slipped behind the wheel, careful not to show any passerby to see she wasn't wearing panties beneath her short skirt. She looked over at her friend. She reached between Karen's thighs with her left hand and leaned over to kiss her on the lips. Karen tried to kiss her back hard but Cheryl broke it off. "Later or we'll be late."

Starting the car and then putting it in drive, Cheryl used her stiletto heeled, red shoe to step on the accelerator and left behind a cloud of dust.

Karen closed her eyes and let her legs part. A hand drifted down to her pussy and a finger slid inside her panties. Her slit was already very slick as her finger slued along her vaginal lips. At the stop light, she didn't notice the SUV on the left (or maybe she did) and just continued to play. The SUV passenger didn't notice at first, but then the grey haired, grandmother looking woman looked over. Her mouth dropped open as she stared at Karen masturbating overtly.

Cheryl looked at Karen, then at grannie, then back at Karen and chuckled. As the light turned green, she hammered the pedal and peeled away. It wasn't too long before they arrived at the doctor's office. Karen was able to experience a couple of small orgasms but no ultimate, pussy spurting climax she yearned for.

In the underground parking, Cheryl used the building valet service to park the car. On her side, the young man opened the door. Cheryl swung her legs towards him, one leg at a time allowing him to get an eyeful of glistening bare pussy. On the other side, a different young man opened the door and held out a hand to assist Karen from her seat. Karen took hold of the offered hand. It was the still pussy juice soaked hand she was masturbating with. She stood face to face with him; with her high, thin heels, she was taller than he. Using her sopping hand, she held him by the cheeks and gave him a wet kiss on his lips.

The two ladies walked away smiling and left the two boys with sizeable tents in their pants.

They entered the doctor's office and were greeting by a smiling Pricilla. "Hello ladies. Right on time. Dr. Drake will see you now Mrs. Kumamoto. Please follow me. I'll be right back to take care of you, Ms. Englund (wink)."

Pricilla La Bedeau, pretty wife and nurse to Dr. Drake La Bedeau lead Karen to an empty exam room. "The doctor will speak with you first so just please have a seat."

Karen couldn't help but feel a little let down. She really wanted to strip and show the doctor what she wore beneath her dress. Meanwhile, Pricilla would lead Cheryl to a different room and closed the door for her treatment.

"Knock...knock!" The door creaked open. The doctor moved inside. "Hello, Karen. I wasn't expecting you for a little while yet; maybe next week or the week after."

"Hello, Dr. Drake!" Karen's heart skipped a beat as the handsome physician smiled at her. She knew what he packed and it took a tremendous amount of will power for her to stop herself from attacking his pants. "I know. I'm just concerned with the treatment you prescribed."

"Okay, what seems to be the concern?"

"Well the day you gave me that (air quotes) shot, I was so... excited" Karen tried to be clinical and sought out the correct words, but then her mind lost control as she spoke more explicitly. "I masturbated in my car on the way home. I would have cum but cars behind were blasting their horns. I rushed home and barely made it inside before I finished myself off and sprayed the front hallway."

Dr. La Bedeau didn't look too concerned. As he listened, he nodded his head and took notes.

"Then when my husband came home, I attacked and fucked him in the vestibule with the front door open." Her own account was getting Karen more and more excited. Her pussy started to ached for some attention. "... and then I continued to literally assault him even when he couldn't perform and get hard anymore. I didn't care... ...and then Cheryl and I... Well, I lost how many times, I came." Karen squirmed slightly in her chair. "On the way here, I was playing with my pussy in the car as Cheryl drove."

"Hmm..." Grunted Dr. Drake thoughtfully. "Any other symptoms?"

"Yes, as I dressed this morning, my breasts felt tight in my bra. I think they are swelling." Karen did not tell him that for some reason, she dress provocatively for him.

"Well that is a bit of a concern." Drake told her. "I'd like to re-examine you but I know Pricilla is busy with Cheryl so I don't have a female associate with me for the exam."

"Oh that's okay. I think I can trust you." Karen smiled wickedly. She stood up and unbuttoned the last few closures. "You are a professional and it isn't like you've never seen me naked before."

The red lingerie she wore was unexpected and had her desired effect. Dr. La Bedeau was hard before Karen's dress hit the floor. "Can I just take my dress off? I'd hate to waste my effort dressing for you."

"Er... Yes, you can put it back on after, but I need you to remove your bra so I can examine and measure your breasts." Dr. La Bedeau was breathing slightly harder.

A pouting Karen reached around, unhooked her bra and freed her breasts. Drake examined each of them; feeling them; squeezing them. He pinched each nipple; Karen moaned loudly. Drake then measured each of them and compared the results with their previous measurements.

"Okay, you may put your bra back on again. Thank you." La Bedeau told Karen. "They aren't swollen. Or at least don't feel swollen but they are bigger... slightly. I would say slightly bigger than a B-cup. And your nipples bigger too."

"Are you going to examine my pussy?" Karen asked hopefully. She was already up on the table; legs in the air and parted. "Can you check to make sure everything is okay?"

"Umm... Okay, but you'll have to remove your panties." Drake stuttered. Instead of removing them, Karen reached between and tore open a hole in the lacy material enough to let her pussy pop through. "I guess that will do."

Drake wheeled his stool between Karen's open thighs and took in a deep whiff of her sex. Somehow it made his boner feel bigger and harder. Before he could do anything, Karen reached up and grabbed the back of his head, smashing his face into her cunt. Her juices free flowed as she ground his face into her crotch.

"Oh fuck! Yeah! Dr. Drake! Eat me! Eat me!" Karen cried out.

grgy56
grgy56
1,565 Followers