All Comments on 'Lab Lockdown'

by janon314

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Underdog_13Underdog_13almost 2 years ago

This story could easily get a follow-up. 5*

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000almost 2 years ago

I wonder if one of the research papers on the computer had anything to do with the "Big Bang Theory"?

Tough life being a scientist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but started losing interest with the whole 'don't worry, my husband is kind of a cuck, anyway' early on, followed by the pseudo-science of her needing cum in her stomach for 'vital proteins and chemicals' for her baby. In the end, the kid takes advantage of a skank wife, with a wimp for a husband, but ends up cucking a stranger, then actually hoping the guy will be fucking sloppy seconds later. It's basically just another brit cuck and skank story, with a lot of science thrown up in the air for camouflage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great premise.

Well told story.

Plenty of details about things scientific. But really lacks needed details of sexual activities.

Too little description of playing with her breasts were the first thing missing.

And dialog about how both she and he were reacting to it was sorely needed.

Needed also were details of her handjob. And her blowjob. What exactly did she do? How did she react to his reactions to the pleasure she was giving him?

Why no dialog if what one was doing to the other was good? How good? Could it be better? How?

Why no titty fucking?

He had his hands/fingers on her perineum. Why no anal fingering at least?

Nevertheless, it rated five stars.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 2 years ago
luved it

hope you can do another on this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent! Titillating but warm and sensual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Imaginative and extremely well-written; science details a nice touch even if I have no idea whether any of them are correct. The build-up to the intercourse was a good one though the "climax" was totally predictable. I would have loved more description of Nia's body but that's a niggling little detail--she was in "lab" clothing after all.

Those who criticize this as just another "cuck & skank" story should at least grant that it didn't overtly demean either. Besides...this genre of stories is one of the most popular on this and other erotica websites--and supply reflects demand, does it not?. Nia was--in every sense of the word--a "Loving Wife".

This cries out for at least one additional chapter (and perhaps more) re the immediate follow-up by Nia and her husband Izad to include Patrick in their daily efforts to deal with Nia's heightened libido--and I would love to see a satisfying long-term arrangement between the three of them once he graduates and begins working at the lab.

Kudos. More please and thank you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Didn't have much faith in a story about sex and being locked up in a lab, but I was proven woefully wrong. I've been around labs enough to understand the different isolation levels and such, but the rest I had to take on face value. All together is was a fun read and was well written, from the first tiny steps to the grand final. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave you 5* for a very inventive scenario. I'm not enough of a chemist to challenge your science, so I will trust that you know something about the topic.

Well done!

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

Too much science and not enough sex.

Sex is rushed. Automatic. Mechanical.

For example, she asks him t suck her nipples. It's out of the blue. Maybe some nipple teasing/playing/tweaking first could have gotten her needy for them to be sucked.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanon314@janon314
July 2022 A gentle reminder to the readers of this site about the efforts of the authors. First you have to remember that the thousands of authors on Literotica are unpaid and publish for the love of it. Where else do you get thousands of hours of FREE entertainment these day...