Lab Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
421 Followers

"Damn! I'd forgotten about those."

After Tim rang off, I commented.

"I wish we had some coffee."

"I know what you mean. However, with the baby, I'm reduced to herbal teas. I've a selection in my lab coat pocket if you fancy one. If only we had a kettle."

"We've an entire lab. We don't need a kettle."

A few minutes later, I had a Bunsen burner going with a flask of water on a tripod over it.

Apart from the air coming on around 11 am, the rest of the day was spent reading research papers. Nia would quiz me on my understanding, and how it could be applied in the real world. I was rather surprised how often my engineering knowledge kicked in to help me answer. As the day wore on, I got the impression I was impressing Nia. She seemed to go out of her way to find more complicated papers, to try to find my limits. It was a challenge, but better than boredom.

Towards 6 pm, when I was mulling over a problem on one paper, the computer made a ringing sound. It was Tim on a video call with my parents and younger brother. He started with.

"Hey freak! Open the wrong test tube?"

"Hey knucklehead." Was my usual reply.

"Boys! Behave. Are you ok, sweetheart?" My mum asked, and I wince internally at the private name she called me.

Dad kicked in. "It's a disgrace. I should sue them and the university."

"Calm down, dad." I replied. "For a start, I'm currently perfectly safe and secondly with the amount of waivers I had to sign to get in. I doubt you could."

"You should have shown them to a lawyer."

"Dad, I wanted to visit here. I'm 20, not 12. Besides, with the Doctor here, I'm getting the best one-on-one tuition I could ever imagine."

We chatted for a few minutes, but as usual, we ran out of things to say. My family didn't understand the science stuff, and we'd no answer when we'd get out.

Next was Nia's husband. I'd learned he was born in Pakistan but moved here as a baby and was now an engineer. I wasn't sure what to expect, but he was rather ordinary looking. He was certainly punching above his weight to land as attractive a wife as Nia.

I tried to give them what privacy I could, which was not much. I thought back to the last paper we'd been studying. There was an equation on the second page that was bugging me. It felt messy, and I was sure there was a more elegant way of doing it. Taking a pad, I wrote it out. I may not have an eidetic memory, but its pretty close. And Nia is using the computer, so I can't check it.

After a few minutes, Nia started speaking in what I presumed was Urdu. Almost immediately, his tone changed to angry and Nia was making calming sounds. After a while, she snapped back and his tone changed to consolatory and eventually resigned. They switched back to English to say their goodbyes.

Nia looked a little sad after they hung up and turned to me.

"Sorry about that last bit. It was rude, but I couldn't tell if Tim or anyone else was listening in."

"I presume it was about what happened this morning." She nods.

"Don't worry about it."

"So he's ok with it?"

"Ok, that would be going too far. Let's say he realises it's for the good of the baby and he's resigned to it. Actually, come to think of it..." She stops to think.

"What?"

"It's just a thought, and it's rather private."

"Private, despite what we've been doing?"

"I see your point, and it's only going to get worse. I'm going to have to go for a number two shortly. OK, here is something I never expected to tell anyone, not even my closest friends. Ever since we got married, Izad has been pushing me to show myself off more."

I mimed opening a flasher Macintosh at her, and she grinned and moved her hand in a 'sort of' motion.

"Not exactly. More like shorter skirts or low-cut blouses. Insisting I wear skimpy bikinis to the beach."

"Sorry if I'm crossing a line, but with your figure, I could see why." I blushed she smiled at the compliment.

"However, that's not all. A couple of years ago he came home from his brother's stag do extremely drunk. Normally, he hardly drinks at all. He was very talkative and told me how the other men had been listing their sexual fantasies. So I asked what his darkest fantasy was. Figuring if he was that drunk, he might tell me."

"Did he?" I asked, trying not to sound too interested.

She nodded. "I never would have guessed it in a million years. He wanted to see me with another guy."

"Oh!" was all I could manage.

"So that might be why he calmed down so quickly. He might be at home thinking about all the things we could do locked up together." She chuckled. "I suppose I should take some time to invent some filthy fantasies for when I get home. See if I cannot get him going and reap the rewards."

"Erm."

"Sorry, if I've embarrassed you. But under the circumstances, I think embarrassment is a waste of time. Especially as I'm going to need your assistance again before we try to sleep."

With that, the idea I'd help her masturbate became normalised. For some definition of normal.

Trying to change the topic, I mention I've worked out a more elegant equation to the last paper we looked at. And Nia insisted I show her and she seemed impressed.

As the evening wore on, I spotted Nia getting a little agitated and when I asked if she wanted to, do you know what? She jumped at the chance. As I moved over to sit down, she stopped me. Pulling her blouse from her skirt.

"Can you unhook my bra? It was a little uncomfortable this morning with it in the way."

I'd not faced undoing many bras, but I figured it out and took my place on the floor. Before Nia sat, she pulled the cups of her bra up and off her breasts. My erection started to grow with the knowledge I'd be touching them with only the blouse between my hands and her breasts.

Just before she dropped down, she pulled up her skirt and this time, I could clearly see her pussy covered in tight, black, curly hair. I'm sure she did it deliberately, as once she sat between my thighs she spent longer rubbing her bum against my crotch before starting.

Knowing what I was expected to do, I went straight to it and this time I knew how she liked to be kissed and nuzzled. There was one spot low on her neck that seemed to work better than most. Another 'improvement' was I could feel her nipples easier. This allowed me to tease them. Between the change to her clothing and our growing comfort with doing this. It meant Nia was climaxing on her fingers a lot quicker than this morning.

Nia didn't get up like last time, but twisted around to kneel between my legs, and leant in to give me a little kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks again. We're making quite a team."

"You're welcome. It wasn't the work experience I was expecting."

She chuckles. "You are kind of cute when you aren't so awkward. Can I ask you something? How often do you do that at home?" The implication is clear. How often do I wank? It's an embarrassing question, but I think I owe her honesty.

"Two to three times a day, on average." She laughs aloud.

"Ok, that's weird. A pregnant woman and a teenage boy have the same sex drive."

"Actually, I'm 20."

"In which case, you should have a girlfriend to help deal with it. It's much more fun."

"I know, but as you said, I can be awkward around girls. Even more so when they're as attractive as you."

"You find me attractive." She asks, trying to be coy.

Normally, I'd stammer an apology and rush off. There is nowhere to rush off to, so I force myself to answer.

"I'm not blind. I was wondering what Izad has that somehow ensnared you. Is his family wealthy or does he have a massive..." Suddenly my confidence fails me.

"A massive cock, I presume?" she asks, amused. "No, he's not wealthy, and he's..." she looks down at my bulge.

Then we look at each other and come to our senses. She jumps up and turns away to straighten her skirt. Giving me a quick flash of a very nice bottom. I jump up, but the bulge in my pants pokes out obscenely.

As casually as I can, I move around the other side of the worktable to hide it. Not that Nia doesn't realise what I'm doing.

"Do you need to take care of that?"

"No, I'm ok."

"Are you sure? We've been here nearly two days. That's five or six times you've not..." She makes a splooging sound and an explosion with her fingers. "I don't mind. I'm not exactly in a position to disapprove." I shake my head and hope she'll drop the topic.

Moving to the fridge, I grab a bottle of water only to turn around to see Nia is facing away and has her blouse off. And is taking off her bra. Her skin is flawless and her waist narrow, flaring out to her womanly hip. Then she slips the blouse back on and starts to re-button it. Turning to face me, she explained.

"I hate wearing a bra. Normally I only do it to hide my nipples, so the guys I work with aren't spending their entire day wondering what my tits look or feel like. Given the situation, I don't think my bra is necessary. You already know what they feel like."

Without meaning to, I stare and wonder what they look like. Tearing my eyes away, I can see she's suppressing a smirk

"They used to be just an 'A' cup, now they are edging to a double 'B'. I wonder if I'll keep them after I finish breastfeeding the baby?" I shrug as it's outside my range of knowledge.

Later, as we lay together, I couldn't get my brain to stop thinking about her breasts pressed against me. Causing me a poor night's sleep.

In the morning, after we'd both used the 'toilet', I asked Nia something.

"Last night, did you mean that you'd not mind if I..." I make a wanking gesture and Nia grins, then looks more serious.

"Of course not. It would be rather hypocritical to say otherwise. Actually, it could be helpful, really."

"Sorry?" I ask, confused.

"A detail I missed out from what happens with my husband is we usually do it while watching porn. So watching you would make it easier for me."

"Pardon?" I ask, shocked.

Not that she watched porn, but that she wanted to watch me.

"It's only fair. You've seen and helped me."

"Yeah, but I was thinking of standing in a corner and doing it. I'm not sure if I could do it in front of you. For a start, I usually have my phone or a computer to stimulate me visually."

"Won't I do? Or do you think I'm not attractive enough?" It's an obvious ploy.

"You know that's not true, but..."

"How about this? I'll show you my tits. That's not a big deal, as you've already had your hands all over them."

"Erm!" my lightning sharp brain replies.

"I'll let you in on a secret that I've never even told my husband. There's something about watching a guy wank until he comes that really turns me on. So if you do it for me, it will make it so much easier for me to get myself off."

"Seriously?" I ask, running through the pros and cons.

There seems very little downside as far as I can see. I didn't have to worry she'd mock me about the size of my equipment. Once we got out of here, I never had to see her again. There was no reason she'd ever tell anyone without having to admit her strange situation. Well, except for Izad, and I'd not meet him in person.

My dick seems to have already made its mind up as it's been growing from the moment she said she didn't mind.

"Come on, let's do this."

Nia sat on the edge of the high worktable and unbuttoned her blouse. As her mocha flesh is revealed, I remember she's not wearing a bra and my hand moves to my fly. Glancing towards the unlit corridor outside the lab, I unzip myself and pull out my mostly erect dick.

"Nice." she comments as she parts her blouse, exposing a magnificent set of tits.

Her areolas are dark and puckering nicely as her nipples get hard. I know exactly what they feel like from my fondling last night, but I really want to touch them in person and not through her blouse.

As I masturbate in front of her, I see her eyes are locked on the movement of my hand. Along with the tip of my dick, shining with my pre-cum. I notice she bites her lower lip, and I wonder what she's thinking. Is she thinking what I'm thinking? Because I'm thinking about what it would feel like to have her nimble fingers wrap around the shaft. To have her luscious lips kiss the tip and slowly take it inside her mouth.

Fuck! I'm not going to last long if I keep up that train of thought. Should I try to string this out or would she prefer I climax quickly?

I'm not sure, but I notice her knees are no longer tightly closed. They have moved further apart, and from her position sitting on the edge of the high work table and my position, I can see her inner thighs. As I watch, they part wider and I realise it will only take a little more for me to see her pussy again.

Looking up, I can see she knows what she's doing it and is playing with me. Adding to my visual stimulation. I wonder if she'll...

Yes, she parts her legs wide, exposing her entire pussy to me. If only for an instant as her hand descents, not to hide it deliberately from my view, but to start her own masturbation. Her labia are swollen and thick and her black pubic hair is sparse on them.

"I'm getting close." I admit and turn to grab some paper towels.

Wanking with one hand, I wrap the tip in the paper towel

"No! Don't cover it up. I need to see you cum!"

At this stage, I don't care and hold the paper below the tip and get ready to climax. Nia is right about some things. I release a backlog of semen into the paper towel. Far more than my usual load and I feel so much better as my brain is flooded with happy chemicals.

"Thank you. That was wonderful to watch. Now come over here. I need you to kiss me right here." She puts a finger low on the side of her neck.

Tossing the spoiled towel into the sink, I quickly move closer and lean down to kiss her neck in the way I know she likes. It feels far more intimate to be kissing her from the front instead of from behind. It also feels far better when my hands engulf her naked breasts. Who would think such a thin blouse would make that much of a difference?

Breaking the kiss for a moment, I watch Nia tilt her head back, with her eyes closed and her mouth open. The look on her face was blissful. Glancing down at her hand, rubbing her pussy, I notice my softening dick and it's a hand's span from her pussy. A drop of cum drops from the tip and it gives me a jolt of pure excitement to see our genitals so close.

Looking up, I see Nia staring into my eyes with pure lust.

"Suck my nipples." She ordered, and I didn't hesitate.

I'd be lying if I tried to deny that I'd been thinking of that very thing the moment I saw them.

Pressing my lips to her breast, my tongue laps out and circles her areola. I'm unsure of how gentle she'd like it, but her free hand pressed against the back of my head. Pushing me harder against her breast and confirming she'd like it harder.

Taking in her increasing pace as she rubs her pussy, I suck and kiss her nipple in time. Speeding up as she does and aiming to assist in her orgasm. And it takes only a few more minutes before she gasps out and shudders through her climax.

Reluctantly, I release her breasts and slip my dick away. It was already showing signs of resurrection, and I doubt if she'd be ‌so relaxed about it if I turned into a serial masturbator. Doing it once to relieve the pressure might count as a medical issue. Doing it again and again is just because I'm horny.

Nia flops back on the metal work table, her arms spread out to the side. Leaving her breasts and pussy on full display. I'd be lying if I wasn't drinking in the image and storing it away for my future wank bank. The image of me climbing onto the table and slipping my dick inside her pops into my head, but I dismiss it quickly. That would go too far.

Nia looks at me and raises up on her elbows.

"See something you like?"

"What's not to like? I'm sorry, but I'm not really an expert on vaginas, but yours looks rather red and raw. Is that usual?"

"Not really. I've been having to treat it rougher than usual."

"Why?"

She paused before replying. "Several things. First, it's usually my husband who gets me off and I've not had to do it myself for years. So it's a little strange having to do it myself. Plus, doing it in front of you is still weird for me and makes it a little harder."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. You're doing a great job in circumstances. Watching you get off really helped me. But I think if this goes on much longer, I might have to think of an alternative to what I'm doing."

We clean up and not a moment too soon. The lights in the corridor come on and two people in hazmat suits walk up to the airlock. One uses the intercom at the door to speak to us, but his features and his words are muffled by the head covering.

He's the chief scientist of the institution and he checked on how we were doing and promised they were doing everything they could to get us out. He had a team of over 30 brilliant people working on it from the conference room upstairs. It sounded good, but he had no specifics or timetable yet.

After they left, Nia turned to me.

"They may have 30 clever people working on this, but it's not the pair of us. I think we should see if we can come up with a solution. After all, we're highly motivated to get out, right?"

"Yeah, but they've not told us what it is?"

"True, but it's in the computers. And whilst I've had my access to the labs taken away, I can get to any records on the computer."

"OK, but wouldn't that get you in trouble with your boss? I'm not supposed to know what it is."

"Fuck that!" She defiantly declared, then turned more business-like. "You've already signed a nondisclosure agreement, so the way I see it is a temporary blip between that and a more binding work contract."

"Pardon?"

"When this is over and done, I'm going to bully the directors until I'm blue in the face. To ensure they have the most lucrative job offer for you when you graduate."

"Why? Not because of what we've been doing?"

"Of course not! Look, you're only part way through your degree and you already know twice as much as our new graduates when they start here. You're clever and pick up new things quickly and intuitively. Take that equation from the paper last night. You realise that paper has been reviewed dozens of times?

"If I looked at that equation for a month I'd not have thought of your perfect solution. And you did it in your head in less than an hour whilst talking to your family, and me talking to my husband. That's the sort of mind we need here."

I was a little shocked, but not displeased. I had the impression that Nia was testing my limits yesterday. Being offered a job here would be amazing. But I'd have to think about it carefully.

Nia hits the computer and quickly brings up the details of the compound we were dealing with. Even now I cannot tell you what it is. It was a nasty thing that bonded with receptors on a certain protein in the human body and did very bad things. She showed me 3d models of the elements and how they bonded to each other, leaving a strong bond open for the right sort of molecule to link to.

As Nia searched for research on the compound and what other people had done with it, I pondered for a good hour.

"Nia, as I see it. We only need to get some hazmat suits into the airlock and decontaminate that. After that, we can leave the rest of the clean-up to somebody else. So if we could get the compound to bond with other compounds, it would render it safe, right?"

"True, but with what and how?"

"I'll get to that. The airlock, it's got a similar air system to the lab, right? Filtered air and pressure control?"

"Yes, it can go as low as 1/2 an atmosphere and up to four time atmospheric pressure, why?"

"How about we flood the airlock with Boron trichloride to say 2 or 2 1/2 atmospheres? We bleed the regular air out from the top of the airlock as the Boron gas is heavier than air. If we had a fan spinning to stir up the air, it would ensure the particles of the compound would be exposed to the boron gas."

janon314
janon314
421 Followers