Lab Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I see what you're saying, but while it changes the compound, the results are still pretty toxic. Just not as much, and the Boron gas isn't exactly nice either. There would be no way for the airlock to clear it out, either."

"I'm not done yet. Would this lab have access to rhodium powder?"

"I'm sure we'd have that somewhere in the building. Why?"

"We put about a teaspoon of the rhodium powder into Mylar balloons and fill them with hydrogen. Put them into the airlock before we release the boron gas."

"So the rhodium acts as a catalyst for the hydrogen! But you will not get the reaction I think you're after, by itself."

"No, that's why you need a Van der Graf Generator. Create enough electrical discharge and it will pop the balloons and distribute the rhodium through the air and the electricity forces the reaction with the hydrogen."

"Wait. The airlock will cope with some pressure, but I'm not sure about exploding hydrogen balloons."

"Why would they explode?" I ask, and it feels amusing to be testing Nia for a change.

"Shit, you're right. The airlock is full of the Boron gas and no oxygen. Fuck! That's brilliant."

"Right, just a couple of organic chemicals that are harmless. Of course, when we open the inner door, it's going to smell like the worst fart you've ever smelt. But given our toilet situation, I'm sure we can cope with that."

"We have to tell someone." She replies.

A woman named Lauren picks up the phone and Nia insists on being put through to the committee looking at our situation. Moments later, we hear the lead scientist on the phone.

"Doctor Patel, its Michael Stain here. Lauren says you might have a suggestion to help us here."

"Not a suggestion, but a likely solution."

"Ok, we're all ears here. What have you come up with?"

"Not me, but Patrick..."

Another voice cuts in. "He's not supposed to know the details of what we're working with."

"Trust me Doctor Taub. When you hear his plan, you'll be queuing up outside his university to snap him up to work here. This is entirely his work, and he did it in less than two hours. How long have you guys been working on it and what have you come up with?"

"OK Nia, go easy on Taub. We're all rather tired here. Patrick, tell us what you've got?"

I went through what we'd need and how it would work, and the phone was silent for at least a minute after I finished.

"Interesting. I can see a number of heads nodding and a few frowns, but nobody is shaking their head. We're going to have to go away and run some numbers. Probably do some experiments to test out the idea. But it's certainly very inventive and I like it we've got everything on site. Well, we may have to send someone out to get the balloons.

"I'll tell you what Patrick, even if your plan doesn't work out, I think we'd like to sit down and talk to you once this is all over. Discuss your career aspirations! Talk to you later. However, it might take a day to test this. We're not taking any risks with you two."

As we hung up the phone, Nia had a massive grin on her face.

"I think you've had your first proper job interview, and you aced it."

"Only if it works."

"God, I feel like celebrating. It finally feels like we're getting out of here. Shame there's no champagne."

"Except you can't drink and I hate the stuff. I just remembered I've some extra strong mints in my pocket. Want one?"

Sucking a mint is not that much of a celebration, but it was a change and refreshed my mouth. Not being able to brush my teeth the last couple of days was making me feel.

Tim surprised us at noon with another video conference with our families. This time my dad wasn't there, so it went smoother. However, Izad was calling from his desk at his work. Without outright saying it, he alluded to wanting to know what we'd been doing to deal with Nia's condition.

"You'll have to wait until we're alone together before I fill you in on all the spicy details." Nia said with a hint of naughtiness.

"Oh" He replied, then added. "OH" and glanced about to see if anyone had overheard.

She signed off by blowing him a kiss and then turning to kiss my cheek whilst still on camera. Then hung up.

"That will get him going. I'll have quite a welcome when I get home."

"What are you going to tell him?"

"Mostly about what we've been doing. But I may embroider the details with a few embellishments."

"Like what?" I asked with a grin and looked coy.

"I've not made my mind up. But the idea is making me feel turned on. Do you think we could..."

"Again?" I asked.

"I said it was three times a day sometimes."

"OK, but what do you want? The same as earlier?" My dick was already responding.

"Not quite. Remember, I said I'd have to think of a better plan if we were here much longer."

"OK, so..."

"First, I want to ask you some things and I want you to be entirely honest, ok?"

"That's a little scary, but fine. I suppose after what we've done, honesty is earned."

"Do you find me attractive?"

"Seriously, of course. Why?" She ignored my question.

"And from your reaction when we first met, I'm guessing you've not had many girlfriends."

"I've had a few, but you're right, not many. Why?" Again, she ignores my question.

"I love Izad, I really do, but there is one thing he refuses to do for me. Something I really miss." Rather than ask again, I wait for her to go on.

Suddenly she looks self-conscious.

"It can't be that bad, can it?" I ask, my deviant brain throwing up ideas of what sort of kink she has.

"He won't go down on me."

"Oh!" I through a croaky throat. "I can understand how you'd miss that."

"So, do you do that with your girlfriends?"

"I have in the past. It seems only fair if a girl is gonna..."

"Suck you off?" She asks. I nod and she grins. "I was wondering if, instead of making up some stories for Izad, I could tell him something true. Perhaps it might persuade him to try it for me."

"You want me to go down on you?" She nods.

"In return, I'll give you a blow job. Swallowing your cum will give me a boost of vital proteins and minerals."

"You sure?"

Instead of answering, she slips out of her skirt and hops up on the worktable, opening her legs for me. I walk towards the airlock.

"Where are you going?" She asks as she unbuttons her blouse.

She slips it off and again, I'm greeted with the wonderful sight of her amazing breasts.

"I'm getting a chair. If I'm going to do this, I want to be comfortable. I've no intention of rushing it. I think both of us want to savour it."

Sitting in front of her, I lean in and inhale her scent. Each woman smells different and I know I'm going to try my best to ensure she cums at least once. Not because I'm worried, she may renege on her offer of the blow job, but because we've become close in the last days. Her pleasure is my only goal.

Kissing, licking, teasing with my tongue and fingers. I don't care if it takes 5 minutes or 50. However, Nia has other ideas. She encourages me and eventually pleads for me to get her off. At that stage, I'm rubbing her perineum with my thumb as I've two fingers inside her and my lips are sucking on her clit.

Her climax is long and loud, and I'm glad the lab is virtually sound proof. I'd not want someone in the corridor to come and find us. Me with my head buried between her legs and her with her breasts, naked and proud.

"Fuck! That was the best. It's been way too long since anyone has done that to me. I'm going to have to put my foot down with my husband."

"Glad I could be of service." I reply, wiping her juices off my face.

"Give me a few minutes to recover and I'll repay you in kind."

"You don't have to." I reply and part of my brain rebels that I've said something so stupid.

"I know I don't have to, but I want to. Last night when we were joking about my husband having a massive cock. In truth, it's not. It's perfectly adequate and certainly does the job. However, yours is a little bigger and when I saw you wanking for me this morning, I so much wanted to sink to my knees and suck you off."

"That's a coincidence. I had a similar thought myself."

To say that out load, instead of merely thinking it was astonishing. I'd never been that bold before. Even with girls I'd known far longer.

"So it's agreed you're going to feed that nice big dick into my mouth and I'm going to suck all your yummy cum out into my stomach."

What can you say to an offer like that?

A few minutes later, our positions were reversed. I'm trouser less on the table and she's in the chair trying to inhale my dick. I didn't want to think about Izad as she did, but I was stabbed with a moment of jealousy. Not only did he have this beautiful, intelligent woman at his side in life, he also had her in his bed. Willing to worship his cock like she was doing to mine at the moment.

Her skilful ministrations brought me to climax far faster than any of my girlfriends. And she gratefully dabbed up any stray spunk from her lips and swallowed it down.

"How was that?"

"Honestly? The best I've ever had."

"Thanks. I used to do that rather a lot when I was your age. I always loved the feeling of both submission and power. That I could give or take away the pleasure as I saw fit, whilst submissively allowing a guy to fuck my mouth."

We both jumped when the computer rang and I scrambled to get back into my clothes as Nia slipped into her blouse and stood in front of the camera. From the top up she was dressed, but from the bottom she was nude.

"Hey you two!" It was Michael on the video call. "We've checked out the numbers and, with a few minor tweaks, it looks good!"

"What tweaks?" I asked, moving next to Nia.

"We need a desiccant in the airlock before we release the Boron trichloride gas. It doesn't react well with water and we don't want to risk it otherwise. But apart from that, it's looking good. I've got two teams working on the hardware and they expect to get it working sometime this afternoon.

"We'll use one of the other labs as a guinea pig. If it works and we're certain of the results, we should be ready to get you out sometime tomorrow morning. You must be looking forward to that?"

"Of course!" We both reply, but my hand sneaks over to brush Nia's naked backside.

After we hung up, she turned to me.

"That was rather naughty. Touching me up" in front of my boss." I shrug and grin. "It seems someone has a lot more confidence than when we first met."

"Well, what can I say? You survive one deadly lockdown in a secret lab, you survive them all."

"We're hardly secret. Even if we do deal with some top secret work." She bent over to pick up her skirt and looked so perfect.

Nia slips into her skirt, but I file away the mental image of her bottom

With an actual timeline for our release, we both became impatient for it to arrive. Even to the point of going to 'bed' early, as if it could bring the morning sooner. A bit like hoping Santa will come early at Christmas.

I was looking forward to having a proper soft bed to sleep in, but I'd miss having Nia pressed against me whilst she slept. The only light in the lab came from the computer screen and I could see her face so peaceful and beautiful. I had a twinge of disappointment that we'd part ways and probably never see each other once we got out.

Despite loving the idea of working here, it was losing its sparkle. I suspected if we worked in the same company, I'd do something stupid and moon over her like a lovesick calf. And I'd not want to do anything that risked her marriage. As soon as we got out of this lab, we'd have to go back to being relative strangers.

Nia woke me with a little shake. "Patrick, are you awake?"

"What time is it?" I ask. It's impossible to tell in the lab with no outside windows.

"I think it's about 4 am."

"Why did you wake me? Is there a problem?"

"Sort of. When we went to bed, we didn't you know..."

"Again?" I asked, amused.

"It's not funny."

"Sorry. Can't this wait until later?"

"We don't know when they'll be here to let us out. I was hoping to get it out of the way. I don't want anyone coming in here and smelling the scent of sex."

I was about to point out that the nasty fart smell would cover any other smells when a more intelligent part of my brain gives me a poke.

"Did you say sex? As in?" She nods.

"I know I'll be home to my husband at some point today. Although I'm sure once we're out of here, we'll have to go through a battery of tests. But I know I'll never get another opportunity like this. Izad doesn't have to know that this time I'm doing it because I want to, rather than because my pregnancy hormones are driving me wild."

"If you're sure?"

"Yes, and the best part is I can't get any more pregnant."

I'd be lying if I said I'd not imagined having sex with Nia and I knew she was way out of my league in any other circumstances. Any further thoughts about this vanished as she started to kiss me on the lips.

Soon our hands were roaming all over each other's bodies, my hand up her blouse caress her breasts, then down under her skirt teasing her labia and clit. Our movement became more frantic and our breathing quicker.

"We should both get naked, I want to do this right."

Almost like we were nervous virgins, we jump off the table and tore our clothes off in a race to get naked. As Nia only wore a blouse and skirt, she beat me and put her clothes on the hard plastic seat. Then positions it next to the work table and knelt on it. Resting her elbows on the edge of the table, she bends over and presents a wonderful view of her great arse.

Looking back over her shoulder at me, she wiggles it, teasing me. I gasp as I press my hard dick into her in one long slow penetration.

Neither of us was in any hurry to get this over with. I want to savour it and Nia seems content to accept the long slow pace I set. Or at least at first. Gradually she pushes back against me, slowly but surely picking up speed. A steady slap, slap, slap sound filled the lab as I bounce my pelvis off her round and wonderful bottom.

My fingers grip her hips tightly as we drive on and she pants. "I getting close."

"I'm nearly there." I tell her.

"Keep going. I want to feel you cum inside me."

Only a few moments later, I stiffen as my balls boil over and fire my cum inside her. Feeling it she climaxes and her pussy spasms around my dick. Triggering me to cum even harder.

A few minutes later, she's sitting sideways on my lap and we're simply holding each other. After the mutual pleasure, nothing needed to be said. As we dress, we both linger, looking at the other. Mentally cataloguing the other's body for some future fantasy. I know it will be a long time before anything knocks Nia off my top spot.

Finally, getting released was a bit of an anti-climax. My idea worked, and we bundled into the hazmat suits in the airlock. Then led through the halls to a decontamination chamber where we were pressure washed with potent chemicals I could smell through the suit. Finally, we were moved to another room, and the process was repeated until we could get out of the suits.

Nia had been right about the battery of tests and we spent hours waiting for the all clear from the blood and other less pleasant bodily fluids.

As we left the building, I saw Izad standing near my parents, and Nia rushed over to hug and kiss him. Unfortunately, I had to put up with hugs and kisses from my mum. Which was not the same thing at all.

As Izad led Nia away, he looked over at me and I gave him a brief nod of acknowledgement. He returned it as he opened the car door for his wife.

I had to wonder how he'd react to what Nia told him, and if they'd make love with my cum still in her pussy.

One thing I knew was it was an encounter that would never be repeated, and I doubted that I'd ever see Nia again.

Some things are too good to last.