Lab Rat Ch. 01: "Beginnings"

Story Info
New Doctors own serum is used against him.
6.8k words
3.97
31.1k
28

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Doctorate

This was the 93rd formula. So far it had tested as completely stable. The chemical and hormone mix had joined on a molecular lever. Finally. It had taken months of trial and error, yet alas the serum was ready for testing.

I called Dr Goldsmith to tell her the good news.

"Test it!" She ordered and hung up. Dr Goldsmith was an Alpha female to be sure. No one dared cross her.

I prepared a dose an injected male chimpanzee #21, then released him into the play area. I also released male chimpanzee #2 into the play area. #2 had been dosed with a hyper testosterone. He was always down to fuck anything in his sight.

21 immediately submitted to 2. Offering it's ass for sex. 2 used 21's ass over and over, until 2 became exhausted. The amount of cum leaking from 21 was way more than normal. 21 followed 2 to the branch in the tree that 2 had made home.

21 gently nursed on the limp dominant chimps penis, until 2 was ready to fuck again to fuck again.

21 was completely submissive to males. But what about females? Before I called the good doctor back I would have to wait until I had results with both sexes. Dr. Goldsmith was the professor after all and I needed this experiment to conclude positively.

It was disturbing that it was all confidential. I wasn't to speak of the experiment to anyone. None in administration had any idea what we were doing in here.

The most dominant female was an older chimp. #4 had been in captivity almost as long as 2. I managed to get 2 out of the play area, and let 4 in. She sniffed the air and approached 21. He bowed to her and began grooming her in two quick motions. At one point 4 got tired of being groomed and pissed onto 21's face and body. 21 lay down to make it easier.

I put the chimps away and compressed the video. I sent a zipped file to the Doctor and to my home computer. It was after 2am, so I figured we'd discuss it in the morning. I locked up the building and went back to my apartment.

My roommate Dina must have had another new girlfriend over. The place smelled of sex. I made a quick microwave meal, and was about to retreat to my room when Dina greeted me wearing just a T-shirt and panties.

"Are you just now getting home from the lab?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah. But I think these long days are almost over." I said trying hard not to look at her near naked body. Sexiest lesbian I had ever met, hands down.

"That professor overworks you, all this for a doctorate? Glad I'm in engineering!"

"Dina I'd love to chat, (but I'm gonna get hard if I stand here much longer), but I'm exhausted so I want to eat and hit the sack. I have to be back there in 7 hours." I managed.

"Oh sorry Chris. Catch up later?" She smiled at me.

"You got it." She walked toward the kitchen. I had to glance. Her ass was amazing. Hypnotic perhaps. I snapped out of it and opened my bedroom door.

I ate the substandard meal, and climbed into the shower. When I was mostly finished I wanked thinking of my roommate. She looked so feminine, so freaking hot. She must know that every man she meets wants her. Maybe that's why she likes women. She can initiate the flirting.

Spent, I climbed out of the shower and dried. I didn't even turn off the TV, I was out so fast.

Dr Janice Goldsmith was waiting in the lab when I arrived. The woman was rather attractive until she spoke. Long black hair, on pale white skin. Thick eyebrows that helped her hair frame a beautiful face. She never wore makeup, at least not to the lab.

She was tallish, and skinny. 5 foot 8 inches. She had a small chest, and from I could catch when her lab coat was off, a very nice ass. Especially for someone in her early 40's. Yet she didn't look a day over 30.

Again, this was all shattered once she spoke.

"You were supposed to be here at 9am. It is 10am. I'd expect this tardiness from one of the sub-humans allowed to learn here, but not from you. Some of these chimps could teach you something of being on time!" She never looked up from the computer screen, where she watched the video over and over, taking notes.

"Doctor, you have me in at 10am according to the schedule you issued 2 weeks ago." I said softly. She ignored me.

"Not the result I needed." She said under her breath. She was looking at how 21 submitted to the female, #4.

"Fuck! I am so close!" She slammed her hands on the desk, I stayed silent. She got up from the desk and looked at me.

"Release all three test subjects. I need to see which 21 prefers". She ordered.

"Yes Doctor." I said. I was confused. She had asked me to make a serum that made males submissive in chimpanzee's. I had done that. What was missing? And what is this "I am so close", shit? I did all of the work!

After releasing the subjects, 2 and 4 began to fight. Each was asserting their dominance. 21 seemed to be frightened by the display of the other two in the play area. We watched closely, only to conclude that both wanted the submissive male as their mate. Before blood could be shed all three were removed from the play area.

"I wish it was legal to do human testing, so that verbal communication can be gathered to find out how to get better results." Doctor Goldsmith informed me. Again I stood confused, and a bit horrified. I thought we had achieved all she had been looking for.

"Doctor? What were you hoping for?" I asked plainly.

"The female should have won the submissive. Rework the formula until the submissive only chooses females!" She ordered and then left.

I went back to work, using new hormones and other chemicals that caused mind altering effects as well as mood enhancers. It took a week, and 34 experiments. Formula 127 was working. The submissive chimp always submitted to the female, and ignored the male.

The following morning after the successful test I greeted Dr Goldsmith at her office before she had even taken off her long coat.

"I have it! It works!" I was nearly shouting. She looked over her glasses at me and gave me a half a grin. She brought up the video footage and nodded slowly. A creepy smile growing across her face.

"Good job! I need for you to give me the chemical signature and all of your notes so that we can produce this serum in larger quantities. Oh and bring me all of the vials of what you have already made." She instructed.

"Yes Ma'am!" I beamed proudly.

"I'm gonna take you out to dinner, and get drinks for your tireless effort and success." The creepy smile turned into a genuine one in her face. I relaxed, she was genuinely pleased. "You will need to dress in a suit and tie. Do you own a suit?" She asked politely.

"I do." I said. Her new friendly disposition was unnerving. I tried to enjoy it.

I handed her the vials and all of my notes. She took the vials and put them in her pocket. The notes, she began to study.

"I need you to take the laptop I gave you and incinerate it. Also... ask the veterinarian dept to come down and collect any chimp you used the formula on. Instruct them that they need to be put down and incinerated as well." She instructed.

"Yes Doctor." I began the tasks.

Okay, I know she is weird and demanding. (Also imposing and mean). But, putting the chimps to sleep? Burning the laptop? I tried not to think about it as I had finally made her happy. I would be getting my doctorate in Biology and Chemistry. Once she signed the paper I could start doing my own research!!

I watched the $1500, year old lap top became less than ash in the incinerator. The strange experiments were finally over. I made my way back to her lab, curious about where we'd be going that I had to dress up.

When I got back she was mixing a large batch of formula 127. She saw me and explained.

"I need to vacate this lab soon. It's been promised to another professor. Mr. Taylor you may leave. Be well groomed and ready at 8pm. I will pick you up. I will only honk once, so be ready." She said never looking up from my notes.

"I will be ready Doctor." I said, she nodded and waved me off. I was planning on what my first research project would be as I walked home. Because I was so lost in thought I didn't realize I walked the whole way home until Dina shocked me from my thoughts as I closed the front door.

"You are home early!" Dina's voice chirped. I jumped.

It was almost 5pm. I tried to remember the last time I had arrived home this early. Over a year, at least.

"Yeah, we had a breakthrough!" I smiled at her. She must have just come from the shower, as she only wore a blue towel. (Is she doing this on purpose?)

"So no more late nights 7 days a week?" She asked as she ducked into her room. She left the door open. If I took two steps forward I would see her naked again. I decided not to. I had seen her naked plenty. Normally when drunk and after sex with which ever ditz she found at the bars.

"I'm fairly certain of it!"

"So what's next?" She asked.

"I'm going out to dinner with her, must be a fancy place I have to wear a suit." I said and heard her giggle.

"Oh hot date huh?"

"No, just a minor celebration." I sighed.

"It's a date. Can you tell me the professors name now that is all over?" She asked walking out of her room in shorts and a t-shirt.

"No everything is confidential forever." I stated.

"I get it. I mean as a chemical engineer, I imagine that I will be working substances I can never speak of." She said.

"Yeah, especially if you are working for big chemical, or big Pharma." I teased.

"It would be pharmaceuticals. That's were my specialty is." She smiled and then hugged me. "I'm so proud you finally made it!" I hugged her lightly and then stepped back. I realized I needed to bust a nut soon.

"Thank you Dina." I said softly and smiled. "I need to jump in the shower, any hot water left?"

"Plenty, I'm sure!" She said, lying through her teeth.

"So wait an hour?" I joked as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Um, yes?" She giggled again. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and opened it.

While I waited for the hot water tank to be restored I dug out my suit and ties. I began to iron the dress shirt, as well as any other wrinkles I found in the pants and tie.

I finally was able to take a hot shower around 6:45pm.

HONK!

I stepped out of our apartment to see a silver Mercedes S class in front of me. Two doors and convertible. It had to cost at least $100,000. I opened the passenger door and sat in heated leather seats. I closed the door, shocked by the interior.

"Nice car!"

"Nah, this is my daily driver. The nice car is worth more than 4 of these." She pulled away from the curb. There was no way that she had a $400,000 car. Not on a professors salary.

"How?" Was all I managed.

"I teach at the school, but that isn't all I do. Later, I'll let you see my REAL lab at my house." She said as she picked up speed. I couldn't help myself. I just blurted it out.

"So the evil scientist has a secret lab in the basement?" I giggled. Dr. Goldsmith didn't find it amusing.

"No the lab is in a separate building, it is easier to ventilate. My basement is put to good use, I assure you. Ah! We are here. Hope you like seafood." She pulled up in front of the restaurant, got out, and handed her keys to a valet. I met her at the door and opened it for her. She said nothing of the gesture.

She failed at small talk, as we had drinks waiting for the food to arrive. I was getting hungry. Took an hour for the food to arrive. I had asked for Salmon, but what was on my plate was no bigger than a pan fried fish. It had colorful sauces draped over it in a very thin pattern.

"After we eat I'll take you to my place for drinks. I have an opportunity for you to get hands on in more research." She finally said.

"I'm interested."

"Finish eating and we can discuss it at my place." She said. She barely touched her plate, instead she drank wine and ate some bread. She saw me look at her plate.

"I thought I wanted this, but they fucked it up so bad..." She moved the plate away from her. "...I should have the chef castrated."

I may have been tipsy, but I found this funny. She joined me in laughter. With a genuine smile!

She paid the bill, and asked for the chefs name. The waiter told her the name and we left.

We began to drive out of town.

"You don't have a house near campus?" I asked. Most of the professors have houses next to campus.

"Nah, I have a farm out here." She stated.

"Um a farm in the desert?"

"The land was cheap and I enjoy the privacy. I have chickens, a handful of breeding cows, I recently lost the bull I had." She frowned.

"Did it die?" I asked. I wanted to get to know her. Shit, I wanted to be in her. She was a drop dead gorgeous, grade 'A' bitch. But still a knockout.

"No, I overworked it. The thing was weak to begin with. I should have known better. Any rate, The thing couldn't keep up. So I sold it to a gay man. Some judge which a ranch of his own. I have another smaller, younger bull arriving soon." She said as she pulled onto a very long dirt driveway. After a few minutes, in the distance I could make out a barn, and to the right of it a modest ranch style home. To the left of the barn I could now see a single level boxy building.

(How does a person overwork a bull?)

"I own all of the land as far as the eye can see. Well, during the day." she stated. I had to guess that the driveway alone was 3 miles long.

On the roof of the ranch, solar panels reflected the light of the moon. Behind the house I could make out a wind turbine for electricity.

"Off the grid?" I asked.

"Completely. In our line of work, it's best that none know where your lab is." She warned.

We finally pulled up to the house. I noticed a familiar looking car in the driveway in front of the house. When I saw the dent on the back corner panel, it confirmed it.

"That's Dina's car!" I said out loud as I got out.

"Did you think you were my only assistant?" She walked up to the front door. She unlocked it and we walked inside.

(Why didn't Dina tell me? Oh yeah, the none disclosure clause in the contract Doctor Goldsmith made me sign, as well as Dina, most likely.)

The house was very sparsely furnished. To the left, a single recliner sat in front of a massive flat screen. Next to the chair were end tables on each side. In front of us was a well lit kitchen, that seemed to have every device a chef would ever need. To the right was a dining room with a long 8 seat table oak dining table. Only one chair sat at the head of the table.

My attention was taken away from the lack of decor in the house by Dina's voice.

"Mistress you are home!!" Dina shouted in delight. She ran toward the doctor wearing nothing but a steel collar on her neck. When I thought they were about to hug, Dina fell to her knees, skidding on the hardwood floor. She dropped her head to the doctor's heels and began to kiss them.

"Later slut!" She kicked Dina softly in the face. My room mate didn't react to the kick. Instead, Dina put her forehead on the ground, leaving her ass up in the air.

"Did you finished all I asked while we were at dinner?" Doctor Goldsmith asked.

"Yes Mistress, all of your slaves possessions have been sold or thrown out. I used the money gained to pay off the lease on this slaves apartment. It is vacant and clean!" Dina said from the floor.

"Good girl. Go get DOCTOR Taylor and myself a drink." Janice Goldsmith said it as she looked at me with a glance and a half smile.

"Um beer, if you have it?" I asked.

"Yes and a glass of the red I opened last night." Dr Goldsmith ordered. Dina crawled than got up to walk.

"Is she?" Was all I could ask. She chuckled.

"No, we finished the formula today. She became my slave willingly after she begged me she'd do ANYTHING, to get her degree." She said mockingly. "Like an evil genie, I gave her the Masters degree...right after she signed paperwork making me her legal owner for 10 years." She smiled.

"Kinky."

"Not really. It's the natural order, Dr. Taylor. Some of us are dominant, some of us are submissive."

"Wait what did she say about selling our stuff, and the apartment?" It had finally hit me. Dina's nakedness had my brain filled with lust.

"Calm yourself Chris." She raised a finger,

"But..."

"Did you accept the position to help continue the research we have toiled on?" She asked sternly. Again with this "we" shit.

"Yes, but.."

"Well I am going to let you live here, rent free. I have a spare room. By tomorrow all of your debts will be paid. In return, all I ask is that you help me with the new experiments and formulas I want to try." She stared into my eyes.

"For how long?" I asked slowly.

"Till the project is finished. Could be a few months, could be a few years. Depends on how hard we dedicate ourselves to the work." She sounded positive. Her normal deep pushy voice was airy.

"Um but where will I go after?" I asked.

"Oh, after?" She smiled again. "I will be paying you as well, so you will be able to buy a nice house!" She said with enthusiasm. Dina arrived with our drinks.

She raised her glass.

"To success!"

"To success!" I parroted. We clinked glass bottle on wine glass and drank. Dina found another chair and sat it next to Janice's at the head of the dining room table.

We sat and drank developing plans to increase the effectiveness of men's sexual organs. Mostly by increasing the size of the prostate, decreasing it's production time and increasing the volume of semen. Secondly, Doctor Goldsmith wanted to increase sperm production in men.

"The benefits to those infertile souls trying to have a child, will be worth it." She said. I was on my 5th beer, but she hadn't even finished her first glass of wine.

" I don't have any clothes here!" I blurted out tipsy.

Doctor Goldsmith smiled and set a syringe on the table. It was loaded with a clear liquid. She looked into my eyes again.

"Are you drunk Chris Taylor?" She asked.

"No." Lie.

"Are you fully in charge of your facilities?"

"Yes." I answered then burped.

"Do you want to help me, and work here until you are no longer needed?" She asked.

"Yes! I'm a, ah, a doctor n-now." I struggled to say.

"Will you sign a contract saying that you are loyal to me, and the research I do?" She asked. She set down a 30 page document in front of me and flipped it to the last page.

"I get the house right?" I asked.

"As soon as you are finished here, I will buy you a new house and land Christopher Taylor." She handed me a pen.

I signed the document. Doctor Goldsmith signed next, and Dina signed as a witness. Janice Goldsmith got up and put the document away.

"I'll let you fuck Dina all night if you willingly put out your left arm so I can inject you with something that will make sex better for you." Doc said when she returned.

"It's not my formula is it?" I asked defensively.

"No it's not yours." She assured.

"Okay." I laid my arm out, and Dr. Goldsmith put the fluid in my arm.

"It's now MY formula. Thanks for the help." She said as my vision became blurry and then I felt myself go numb. Dr. Goldsmith seemed taller, and somehow more beautiful. Her voice was amplified in my ears. I felt afraid of her, more than I ever had before.

"I take it back. Dina's busy tonight. She will be busy licking my shoes clean while I sleep. I'll bet you could gain her favor if you cleaned the shoes, so she can lick me to 3 orgasms!" The woman's voice pierced right into my brain.

"I will clean the shoes." I heard myself say. There was something in the back of my mind screaming. It was trying to warn me about something. Doctor Goldsmith's voice was much more loud and crystal clear. I could smell her vagina from where I sat. Seven or eight feet away. I could smell Dina's as well. It made me hungry. I wanted to bring the doctor to orgasm.

12