Lab Rat Ch. 01: "Beginnings"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was hard as a rock.

"I'm glad to hear you say that. See slave, he will fit right in." She said. Dina nodded happily.

"Aw, look at the poor male. He looks uncomfortable. Chris I think you would feel more comfortable naked, and on the floor next to slave Dina, wouldn't you?" She suggested.

I didn't hesitate. I just then felt uncomfortable. I began to strip.

The yelling came back. The voice, it was my voice. It was trying to warn me about something.

"You have been dosed!" The voice said. "You have to fight it!"

"Something wrong Christopher?" Dr. Goldsmith looked at me as I sat next to Dina on the floor. I wanted to shake my head "no", but instead I said:

"You dosed me with my serum, and I just realized it!" Yet I was sitting naked on the floor at her feet with a raging 7" hard on.

"No, I dosed you with a Chimpanzee's level of MY serum. As I wanted to know how well it worked. As you weigh almost 75 pounds heavier, you aren't completely under the effectiveness that I should have dosed you with." She said and smiled as I felt a needle stick my neck.

I began to protest but the dizziness was back, and my world went black.

The Beginning

I woke on the floor of a bedroom, to the sounds of moaning. Next to my face was a pair of shoes. The soles were spotless.

"Good girl! Good girl! Drink it all!" I heard the woman say.

(I know her name, why can't I remember it? I am in love with her...I think. Shit. What's my name???)

"Swallow it all!" The woman said. I sat up and saw the woman and the slave. The woman was sitting on the slaves face. The woman seemed to be peeing. I could smell her dominance over the younger woman. Her urine smelled wonderful, as did the slave girls vagina, just two feet from me.

(Mistress? No, Doctor Mistress...no.)

I felt like I had forgotten everything important to me. Yet I felt no stress. No pressure.

(I'm a doctor? I am here to help Mistress. Who am I?)

"Chris dear?" The raven haired woman with porcelain skin was talking to me.

(Christopher Taylor!)

"Yes Mistress?" I asked.

"Oh no no no! You will call me 'Queen', and your name is slave C." She informed.

"Yes my Queen."

(So Christopher Taylor is a name I made up? I am slave C.)

"Slave, in the barn are six women. They are locked into breeding, slash, milking rigs. Today you will only focus on fucking cow number 5. You will cum inside her vagina twice, and then meet me in the lab for the rest of your work. Am I clear?" She asked as "slave D", licked the Queen's vagina. Slave D, sucked and licked any sign of piss.

"Yes my Queen." I said. Insanely jealous of slave D.

It felt good to be naked. Especially outside in the sunlight. My hard on began to ebb a bit as I walked to the barn. Once inside, I was fascinated by what I saw. Six college aged girls that were locked into rigs. Their asses and vaginas posted into the air at just the right height. The young women all had large hips and thick thighs.

"Breeders" The Queen had called them. "Cows" was another term she had used. I looked for something to indicate which one was Cow #5. I found it hard to think. But three minutes later I saw the number over the stall and rig.

Her large labia was clean. The outer hid the inner. She looked like a large virgin. I searched for and found her clit, rubbing it for a couple minutes, to get her lubed, before stabbing her with my cock.

I held on to her large hips as I followed my Queens orders. I pounded away at her cervix as I began to feel my balls boil and my prostate convulse. I pushed my cock slit almost into her cervix as I unloaded a ghastly amount of baby juice into her.

I fell onto the wooden floor that was covered with straw over wooden boards. My knees had given out. I was completely drained of energy. I wanted a nap. It was only then that I noticed a sound. A sound of sadness. It was filling the room. The cows were crying.

The milkers then engaged and the crying was washed over by the loud machines.

(Chug chug, PISSSSH! Chug chug PISSSSH!)

(I must obey.)

I began to play with my cock looking at the squirming asses on display. The cows did not seem to like the milking. Yet, I loved watching their asses shake. I was hard in only 15 minutes. I found the strength to get back to my feet and mounted the cow a second time. Her baby maker was lubed by my last load and so it took longer to cum.

Still, when I did, every shot went into the cow's uterus.

Now I was seriously exhausted. I managed to crawl to the door of the barn and slowly got to my feet. I walked back into the yard, now bathed in the noon day sun. I had never cum so hard and so much before.

Mistress wanted me in the lab, so I went there.

"Oh good timing slave. So I'm sure you are feeling tired. The augmentation to your testis, and prostate will drain you of liquids and zinc. I've made a supplement to counter act the effects of you manufacturing twice the amount of sperm and semen. It's at your new workstation." She never looked up from her computer. I walked to my workstation. There was a clear plastic bottle filled with yellow fluid.

"Don't fret because it smells like piss... It is urine, my urine. I take vitamins everyday, just for you, so that you can metabolize the zinc in my piss. Taking vitamins does near nothing for a person, you just urinate them away. Well drinking my piss, you will be able to benefit." She stated, never looking in my direction once.

"Next to the bottle is a steel slave collar and a heavy duty lock. Put the collar on and lock it." She ordered.

"Where is the key my Queen?" I asked.

"You do not get to ask questions. I'll tell you what you need to know when you need to know it. Now, lock the collar on!" Her voice hurt my ears when it was raised. Fear of her was in the air I breathed.

I locked the collar onto my neck.

Click!

"To answer your question slave, there is no key. You will be wearing that collar for the rest of your life...slave. Do you understand?" Now she turned to look at me. I dropped my gaze to the floor.

"Yes my Queen."

"Good, now get to work on synthesizing a drug that will reduce the recovery time after ejaculation. The male should be able to create and release one entire ounce of semen, slash sperm per hour. You are currently about to create 6 times the normal amount of ejaculate. You need to find a way that you can do that once an hour. Am I clear?"

"Yes my Queen."

"Drink all of your vitamin water before you start. You will need the energy. It is just past noon, You may stop working to eat at 6pm. Then you will work until midnight. Tomorrow you start at 6am. Be a good slave and work as hard as you can!" She got up out of her desk chair and left. Her heels clacked on the floor loudly to my now very sensitive ears. I stole a glance at her ass and wished I could lick her there.

I heard her lock the deadbolt in the only door, from the outside. The inside part of the lock was key operated as well.

(I'm locked in!)

I worked on coming up with the chemicals that would stimulate male reproductive fluids. One or two foundations were surmised. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 6:05pm.

(Wait where is my lunch?)

I began to look around the lab. On one wall was a mini fridge and a microwave. Inside the fridge were a few microwavable plastic containers with lids. They were labeled with a black marker.

"One male slave meal."

Next to the containers were bottles of her urine. I grabbed a bottle and a single container. When I opened the container it looked to have a sandwich inside. On closer inspection, it seemed to be a turkey sandwich with mayo on wheat bread. I sat in the only chair available in the lab while I ate... The one at her desk.

A small voice recorder was next to her keyboard. I looked around for cameras, I was curious as to the Queens motivations. Satisfied I wasn't being watched I played the first audio file.

"Subject D has taken to Mr Taylor's serum. With my own serum BD-72, I have reduced her I.Q. by nearly two-thirds. She is now testing at about 50 points. She will become quite the good sex and breeder slave."

I skipped to the next file listed. It was dated recently.

"Mr Taylor's serum has a side effect. It lowers inhibitions. Subject D is now willing to do anything, including drinking my urine."

The next file.

"Subject D is now a total "bimbo". I wish I had another word for it. She's good enough to keep, instead of sell to the traffickers. But I need to breed her. I need a male under my heel. One that can help me... Yet he has to be attractive...

The last file.

"Subject C has lost some intelligence since the second dose. However, he was a one in a million recipient of the fertility serum. I will set him to work immediately to increase amounts of erections and seed delivered to the cows"

"Sounds like a boring movie." I said aloud as I set the recorder back on her desk and finished my sandwich. "...Characters could never be THAT stupid."

I went back to work modeling the hormone regiment with the steroids and stimulants. When 2am hit I realized, I should just keep working. I didn't feel too tired. I prepared a slide and set it in the microscope.

In the sample was a drop of my blood, and the new serum. I needed to see if the white blood cells would attack it or accept it.

SLAM!

"What?" I woke with drool attached from my chin, to the desk. I had fallen asleep. It was morning, and the Queen was standing over me.

"I told you to retire at midnight slave!" She seethed. I thought quickly.

"I have it! I was about to test if the body would accept it!" I said dropping to my knees. I ignored the drool still clinging to my chin. "My Queen, you told me to get the job done, so I worked till I fell asleep!"

"Well this sample is ruined. Check your notes and re-initiate the experiment." He voice was calm. I tried hard to not inhale her scent. But it was impossible. I felt myself getting hard just by her presence. I was sure I was blushing by the time I put the new slide in the microscope.

She bent down to look at the reaction of the white blood cells to modified hormones. All I could see was her ass in the tight yoga pants. She must have been running this morning, as her thighs were taught, as well as her calves. I could smell the sweat between her legs. I was fully hard, by the time she turned around.

"The white cells attacked and destroyed the sample." She said disappointed. The formula is right, you need to disguise it. Oh and that cock of yours needs to be used. Cow #1 needs to be bred. Same as yesterday, two full loads slave. Then get back here and fix this. But I should give you some breakfast." She said and began to peel down her yoga pants to her knees.

"Lay on the floor and open your mouth." She ordered. I did so quickly I was starving and thirsty.

The Queen squat over my face and pissed into my mouth. I chugged it down, knowing that all the zinc I needed to do my job came from her. The flavor was awful compared to the bottled stuff, but I managed to keep it down even though my stomach disagreed.

I licked her clean when she was finished. Pre-cum was now oozing from my cock. Drinking from the Queen had me ravenously horny.

"Go breed the slave before you waste it on the floor. Though I'm sure you'd love to eat your own cum, there are better uses for it. Slave D will bring you fruit, and eggs. When you are done eating, breed her. Am I clear?" She stood over me like a monument. "...then you can continue on disguising the serum."

"Yes my Queen". I scurried off to the barn.

It was a new feeling. My prostate was pushing on my bladder, and yet cutting off my urethra to be able to piss. If I didn't get relief from the hard on, and empty the semen, I would not be able to pee! Also, my balls were swollen and heavy. Even in the cooler air of the morning they hung heavy, swinging, as I walked.

I should know why this is happening, but my common sense seemed to be missing. All I knew was chemistry, and biology. I just understood it was the smart thing to obey the Queen.

Cow one's vagina was like a blooming flower. In the inner lips showed prominently. I didn't care. I slowly made my way into the woman. Soon she was moaning and I began to pick up speed. She had very wide hips, and was of African decent. She smelled sweeter than most.

I looked around her hips to see two massive breasts connected to the milking tubes. She had a belly with dark lines on it. She had given birth before.

She would be again, thanks to her Queen. I felt the pressure well up, and I positioned my cock right at her cervix.

"AHHHHHH!! TOO MUCH!" It was almost painful, as I clutched the dark skinned hips of the mother to be. My fingers dug into the softness of her flesh, as I shot after heavy shot of my semen spearing into her womb.

"No! It's too much!" I moaned as My cock ebbed and twitched inside of the new mother.

I collapsed on her back.

I must have fallen asleep and fallen off because I woke on the floor.

The woman tried to talk to me, but the ball gag in her mouth only let her make vowel sounds. She could see me on the side of her rig, and I could see her face. She was a beautiful woman. She smiled at me, well as best she could. Two syllables were repeated at me. Over and over. I finally worked out what she was saying.

"Thank you."

I saw a glob of my seed dripping from her, and immediately harvested it. The Queen said I needed all the zinc I could get. I found it to taste bitter, but with her juice mixed in, delicious. I was confident that my first load had done the job so I cleaned the cow slave out.

I didn't clean her after the second breeding. I was wiped, and starving.

Slave D arrived in the barn with a plate of fruit, and a plate with eggs and sausage.

She went on all fours setting the fruit plate on her back.

"I here to feed you and to be bred. The Queen loves us, we and the cows will spread your gift to the whole world. I have been mixing chemicals for weeks, cum in me so she takes me out of the lab! Put a new slave in me so that I can go back to pleasing her sexually!" D pleaded.

"What??"

"The chemicals aren't safe for pregnant mothers. That is what the Queen said. I have made tanker trucks full of the serum. Soon all the rich people will get to be just like us! Loyal and happy!" D smiled back at me as I ate some cut watermelon off the plate on her ass. My dick slowly fucking her, as to not upset the plate.

I was more hungry than horny, but I remembered that I was to breed slave D. I finished the fruit I liked and set the plate next to her. I grabbed a grape and fed it to her as I began to ramp up my lust.

"I was in love with you, you know, before...we began to love her." I wasn't even aware I had said it till after it was out of my mouth. Her response made me close my eyes and just finish.

"The Queen will be happy to hear that!" She said between moans.

The lesser of three loads didn't hurt, it was pure pleasure as I felt my life force pushed into (Dina?) slave D.

She left me on the floor of the barn. Sausage link in hand and utterly wiped out. I think I ate the sausage link.

I must have nodded off. Panic rang in my ears and heart, as it looked as if the sun was setting. I was supposed to be in the lab hours ago!

Chapter Two

Stud Slave Punished

I didn't make it to the lab, She found me as I made my way to the barn door. Her eyes glowed red to me. Her black hair flew in the evening breeze. She wore her lab coat over casual wear, yet she wore heels.

"I need to regulate your schedule better. This is clear to me now. Seems that my modifications to your body are stripping you of energy once expended. This is also an issue! Fear not, my slave. I will fix you."

12