Lab Rat Ch. 03: Mexico and Back

Story Info
Emotional changes and a new girl.
6.7k words
4.39
6.9k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

D was sobbing on the bed next to me as our queen began to work over my ass, legs and back with the wooden cane. Her back and ass was crisscrossed with angry red welts that had swollen quickly. I wanted to feel bad for her, but I had my own shit to deal with.

I tried to stay quiet as she hit me ruthlessly, wondering why we were being punished. The pain of each strike, rose shortly after the hit. Like a half second delay. As strong as I tried to be, anytime she hit a spot she had welted before, I did cry out.

(Why am I not moving to defend my self? I'm just laying here taking it!)

Winded our Queen finally stopped.

"Perfect job slaves, now I'm good and horny. C, get over here and fuck me. D, lay with your back on the headboard and spread your legs, I want to taste you."

(Um...WHAT???)

D moved to follow orders and our Owner began to slurp on the slave cunt wiggling her perfect porcelain ass in the air from her knees. Somehow, I got hard just looking at her. I mounted my owner and slowly began to fuck the woman that had just beat the shit out of me. The really fucked up part was I was turned on by the beating after thinking about it.

(I want her to do that again.)

Her vagina was so tight. I began to wonder if I had been the only man inside of her. Her insides were cradling and milking my cock. I was relatively sure I wouldn't last long. My Owner began to rock her hips back onto me and I was certain this would be a 10 minute affair or less.

I was so focused on what I was doing I nearly jumped when I heard D orgasm. I listened as I heard my Queen slurp and swallow D's juices. This sent D into a series of multiple orgasms as the Queen would not lay off. She was playing D's cunt like a savant. I NEEDED that skill. I wanted to please my Owner the same way.

D's wailing and panting were too much.

(Oh no, it's gonna hurt.)

The contractions in my prostate began.

(If my Queen wasn't pregnant before this, She will be now!)

It seemed she knew my body as well as I did.

"Do not let any of that cum escape my womb boy!" She looked back at me. Her face was shiny with D's cum and juices.

"Yes my QUEEEEN!"

Golf ball, was almost normal, this was tennis ball sized wads of cum. At least that is how it felt. It felt amazing and painful at the same time.

I kept my vice like grip on my Owners hips as I blasted her cervix with everything I had. I would not have been shocked if both of my testes fell out of her when she would stand later. Wave after unrelenting wave stole the life force out of me, and put it directly into her uterus. I was becoming light headed, as the last of my cum spurted, and my cock wilted.

I fell off of my Queen, and laid by her feet at the foot of the bed. My balls hurt, my prostate hurt. My back, legs and ass hurt. Yet I felt bliss. I served her as well as I could, and I was proud to be enslaved by such a caring Owner.

D was dismissed to the other double bed in the room. The one we had been caned on. Our Queen stayed in the ass up position, I assumed to make my seed take. She looked back at me.

"Good boy. Now order us some Chinese." She handed me her phone and I searched for food in the area. She gave me her order and then what we would be eating. I was happy with what she ordered for me, D didn't seem as happy. She saw it.

"You are pregnant with MY slave. You will eat as I say!"

"Yes my Queen." D said sullenly.

"My Queen?" I asked looking at her upturned ass. My cock was almost back to life.

"What?"

"Who is taking care of the chickens and the cows?" I was concerned, genuinely, 3 of those cows were pregnant with my offspring.

"Cow #3 is my ex-wife. I took her out of the rig before we left. When she saw what I had done with the first 2, and saw happy they were. She asked me for a divorce. 'You are an insufferable bitch, I'd rather be a mindless cow than your wife'. She asked for it." Queen said from the bed.

"Wait, she asked to be a cow?" I was confused.

"No, she hated what I was doing with Doctor Taylor's improved serums. Well, MY serums originally. So I gave her the irony she deserved. She has the same brain power that D over there has. Enough to cook, clean, breed, and mother. She will take care of everything till we get back." She smiled.

"Um should we put on clothes? The food will be here soon." I asked.

"No! I know how much you and D hate wearing clothing. I will get dressed in 10 more minutes after I am certain that my daughter, and future Queen has been conceived. Besides. You slaves look ridiculous in clothes. Might as well put clothes on pigs!" She laughed. We didn't.

"My Queen, I need to pee." D said.

I looked at my Owner, she nodded. "In the bathroom."

We walked into the bathroom and I laid on the floor. D laid down next to me.

"Does she see us as pigs?" She whispered.

"No we are slaves, slaves are supposed to be naked. So others know we are slaves." I whispered back.

"Oh okay. I was confused."

"That is easy to do to you now." I said. She gave me a weak smile and got up. She sat on my face and let me drink from her. It had been awhile and it was refreshing to have her water slake my dry throat. We heard a knock on the door.

"Dammit, fuckers are fast, give them that!" We heard our Owner say. There was shuffling as she found something to wear. The door was opened.

"$38.28 Ma'am."

"Here's $50. Keep it."

The door was closed.

"Don't lick me, I'll cum again." D said as the last of her water fell past my lips. She was hyper sensitive. As was my back. I was happy when she was done. The tile on the floor seemed to dig into my welts. We walked out of the bathroom to see our Queen in a robe.

"Help yourselves. D, that one there is yours. And here's some rice. No soy sauce for you, too high in sodium!"

We ate well that night. I was allowed to share a bed with the Queen and I held her all night.

I woke to her kissing me.

"Hey Daddy. Ready to get back on the road? We have a world to enslave, and it won't get done with you on your welted back." She was smiling. I was scared. She was being affectionate.

"Yes my Queen." I said and got up to shower.

"D, no shower for you, pack up everything and wait in the car." The Queen said. D began to dress and then pack up the Queens clothing. While our Queen joined me in the shower.

"Knees daddy, momma needs to water you." She ordered, almost as nice as in bed.

I drank from her deeply. I heard her moan. Something had changed in her. She was being...(loving?) toward me. She had me stand when she was finished and she gently washed my back, ass, and legs.

"These welts are so beautiful on you. They are making me horny." She spun me and kissed me.

"Fuck me!" She ordered. She raised her left leg and pulled me to her. I slid inside of her after achieving a hard on in mere seconds.

The hot water rushed over us as she kissed me. Her tongue wrestling with mine. I held her perfect ass in my hands as I pounded into her cervix. She held on to the bolted shower rod for balance as her first orgasm hit.

Her legs became weak as she moved her mouth to my neck and bit me. She held her teeth on the side of my neck as she moaned and squealed alternately. She kept her teeth on my neck until the next wave hit her. This time her sex tightened around me. I was not going to be able to take it. I shot deep into her for a second time in less than eight hours.

We both calmed, and I began to wash her. After she was clean she kissed me passionately again, and left the shower so I could finish in the now cool water.

Back on the road the Queen was acting strange. D was visibly scared in the back seat. I looked in the mirror to see her face.

"I think I want to keep your mind intact." She began. "I don't need to do anything with your cock yet. It's perfect. Then again, yours is only the second one that ever was in me. I always liked girls. Dumb ones. Like D is now. Maria was too smart. She's better now. You know, cow 3?" Queen was babbling. Tears began to form in D's eyes. I locked eyes with her in the mirror and shook my head subtlety.

"When we are finished daddy, you will be kneeling by my side...Solid gold collar on your neck. Able to breed every woman on the planet. I suppose we should go city by city though huh?" She asked.

"Yes my Queen."

"Stop it. I am pregnant with your future Owner! Call me..." She paused. It was the longest moment in time I had lived through other then watching September 11th 2001 happen. Or as a kid, watching the Challenger explode.

"Love." She inhaled. "I'll never marry a male, let alone a slave male, but we will call us family. Right daddy?"

"Yes my love." I said. She kissed my cheek.

"See how good that sounds? So natural too! You do love me don't you daddy?"

"Yes my love."

"Say it like you mean it slave. Com'on now!"

"I love you Doctor...My love." I could not remember her name.

"Janice. I will let you call me Janice. Your baby is in me, it's the least I can do," She grabbed my free hand and held it.

"The cunt in the backseat, will now call me Mommy." Janice said. There was the tone of voice I was used to. Her attitude change was only toward me. How did she know she was pregnant? It had to be the cause of her complete change of personality.

"Happy family." Janice grinned and kissed my cheek again.

Miles rolled by as Janice played on her phone and D slept. By dark, Janice was asleep and D was whispering to me. She had so many questions. None of them relevant. I answered as best I could and then told her to be quiet I had to wake 'my love'.

"My love? My love?"

"Where are we?" She looked around.

"Arizona. An hour from the border. But I can no longer drive. I haven't had a drink in eight hours and your slaves are starving." I pleaded.

"Yeah I need to piss, I'm sure D does too. Pull over in a rest area, we will water you." She said sleepily. She went back to sleep. D was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Fuck it I'll pull over here D. Let me lay down on the back seat." I said. D nodded. Janice snored.

I got the car onto the shoulder, and got out. I climbed in the back as D climbed her skirted bottom over my face. The torrent of piss that came out was almost too much to keep up with. She almost drowned me. I heard her whisper.

"Thank you Daddy."

(Ugh, she's my age this will never work in public!)

Her bladder empty, our Owner passed out, I had to do something. Two slaves without an awake Owner could turn bad for the Owner. We could have pushed her out of the car and headed to a new life. Would have been easy.

Something in our new software, in our brain wouldn't let that happen. Instead D gently woke Janice.

"Mommy, Mommy, Daddy needs to drink." D said softly. I was already at the open passenger door waiting. Janice woke, and let me latch onto her. Her flow was almost as strong as D's. I gulped it all down. Now I had to piss.

I told Janice I needed to walk into the darkness, to pee.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry daddy!" She moaned still half asleep.

The smell of my urine was a repellent to bugs, plants, and most of all, me. It was almost pure ammonia. Worse than a full cat box on a hot day.

"Jesus! What did my Owner do to me?" I shook off the last of it and pulled up the sweat pants.

"Motel and dinner!" Janice yelled as I climbed back into the car.

"Of course my love." I said softly. She kissed my lips before I took off.

"I want a burger! Daddy, you want a burger? Salad for you cow!" Janice sounded normal only when she spoke to D.

"A burger sounds wonderful my love." I pushed my luck. "D needs protein as well my love."

"Fine. A burger and salad. Shit, I should have a salad as well." Janice quipped. "I'll get us a nicer room tonight. King sized bed so we can sleep together as a family. I have the farts, so D will get to enjoy that. Daddy, I want you to nurse on my tits, they will need to be used often and ready for when your daughter needs to feed." Janice was still acting very strange.

After we got the room, D was allowed a shower, I was told to drink from her. We had privacy as Janice was chowing down.

"I think she may have injected herself with something." I whispered. D's piss fresh on my tongue. She recoiled at my breath, but then leaned back to me.

"Like what?"

"Something to make her fertile. She is 38, not the best age to take dick for a second time let alone try to procreate!" I said.

"I understood half of what you said." D admitted.

"You get to eat her ass all night. Do you understand that?"

"Oh yes Daddy I can't wait!" D had a genuine smile on her face. I waved her out of the room so I could shit in peace.

"Janice wiped her too well." I muttered.

To say I was snuggled would be understated. Janice wrapped her legs around me, her arms around me and actually kicked D out of her ass. She let the slave hug her from behind. That is how we three fell asleep.

"Hello Daddy." A kiss made my eyes open. Janice was on top of me. Something was moving her. I looked over her shoulder and saw D's head between her ass cheeks.

"I needed a rectal massage. Want one?"

"No my love, but I am hungry again." I said. The question I wanted to ask was buzzing in my head and I resisted it as hard as I could.

"There's a pancake place next door. They have fresh fruit for our slave baby, and D's future Owner."

(OUR slave baby???)

The buzzing in my head was too much! I had been programmed to tell my Owner if something was wrong. Just these past two days, something was CLEARLY wrong!!

"My Queen, did you do something to yourself?!!"

"What do you mean hon?" She said. My eyes got wide. (Hon???)

"Did you inject anything into yourself, before we left home?"

"Yeah a fertility drug based on something you had in your files." She answered. I thought back to when I first started working with Doctor...Janice.

It was a fertility booster and mood enhancer to make chimps fall in love. She told me that it was for the Panda problem in China. It worked! There were now almost double the population of Pandas. She forgot about the mood enhancer.

"My Queen, you are under the influence of a drug that is making you fall in love with me." I stated coarsely.

"No...I revamped it so the mood enhancer was left out. I am actually falling in love with you. And it's Janice to you." She said. D looked confused. I was confused.

"Um why?" Was all I could say.

"I like sex with you, you are a brilliant, a loyal man, you never fought the slavery I put you in. It occurred to me after I bred with you that you might be the perfect man for me. Plus, you are great at sex! Oh I said that already." She giggled like a school girl. "You are the first man I have ever been attracted to." She was now speaking softly. She touched my hair.

"I am falling in love with you. But you should know...men are a lesser species. I could never let you be equal. Do you understand?" She kissed me and held me to her small chest.

"Yes my love."

"Hey..." She pulled my chin with a finger to face her.

"D, is demoted. You are my alpha. You will be by my side and help me from now on. I won't wipe you. I love you Christopher." She kissed me again. My heart exploded in feelings.

"I love YOU Mistress Janice." I said.

"Mistress' I'll try that term out. Get dressed both of you lets go eat." Janice dressed herself as we dressed in loose clothing.

Back on the road after the checkpoint into Mexico, Janice began to spew thoughts upon her slaves.

"I'd like to get married again. Big wedding to a girl with wide hips, thick thighs, and a FAT ASS!" She yelled in her best Al Pacino. I love to eat at the "Y". That's why I don't like men, well other than you sweetheart. Once you and I enslave the world we can have any woman we want...Oh you can have any woman, but you will always be home, in our bed at night, clear?"

"Yes Dearest." I said

"Oh you are getting creative! I love you Chris!"

"I love you Mistress!" I smiled. It was genuine. I was sitting next to a megalomaniac, but she LOVED me.

"We are almost there my love." I said as I pulled onto a city road off the highway.

"Termites will make me a real Queen, and you a...servant king!" She tittered. A very unnatural sound from her normally lower register of voice. We wondered over partially paved roads till we found the place.

"Wait here." Janice said. She stepped out and slammed the car door. She went into the plain building. My Spanish was not great, but from what I could read, it was the right place.

It was strange how crossing a border on a map took you from the first world to the second world. Poverty was so rampant, compared to the states. Street vendors approached our car as Janice came back with a small cooler.

"No dinero!" She yelled as she got in.

"Lets go home." She said as she closed the door and put on her seat belt.

Janice worked on her laptop near constantly until we crossed back into the states. D seemed content looking out of the windows. I was thinking about what I would have to create with the termite DNA. I would be altering my own DNA to please my Mistress. I tried not to think about the 'why'. I was happy being a slave. My children would grow up and serve her in complete happiness, right?

"Motel now." Janice ordered.

"Yes dear." It was getting dark. "D help me look for signs."

"Okay Daddy."

The sun had set and the Arizona landscape fell from view. It was almost 50 miles before I heard from D.

"Motel, gas, food 20 miles!" D informed. "It's a truck stop." I was happy that she still knew what a "Duper Super" symbol meant, let alone was able to read.

"Thank you...Is that acceptable Janice?" I asked.

"It will do." She said. There was a buzzing of bees in my brain again.

"Did I do something wrong Mistress?" I asked. Seemed the easiest way to find out what was actually bothering her.

"I'm horny, but I'm bored with D. As much as I love you, and you are a great lover Chris, I'm a pussy vampire. I wanted to find a Latina that wouldn't be missed if I dosed her with our slavery drug. Now we are out of Mexico. Latina-less." She laid her head on my shoulder.

"We couldn't have crossed the border with her in the trunk dear." I reminded her of the inspection at the border. "Only we three have passports."

"I know. I just need some fresh new cunt to '69'. I won't touch a dirty whore, so I want to kidnap someone." She sighed.

"Dear there are plenty of women on campus. In your department no less, that are orphans." I reminded her. "They won't be missed."

"Oh every student in our department will be enslaved. They in turn will be given doses to enslave their families and friends. On and on it will go. Baby, I want some fresh cooze now!" She pointed toward the exit we needed to take. The giant sign of the "Duper Super" was plenty of guidance.

"Maybe a waitress?" D said from the backseat.

"Hitchhiker would be better." I said.

"Yes what Daddy said. Find me a nice young girl after we eat and get a room. Lure her there so I can dose her." Janice seemed happier as I pulled into a parking spot of the motel attached to the truck stop.

I got us checked in to a king bed room. And instructed D to unload the luggage and cooler. Janice and I walked to the restaurant, scanning the giant parking lot for someone that Mistress could take.

"Lot lizard, Lot lizard, junkie, lizard, possible runaway too young, OH!" I smiled and turned to my Owner. "This is a bus stop for Sea to Sea lines. Right there..." I pointed at a young redhead, "...Is a young woman who is displaced. See all of the luggage? It means she has no home...yet!" I kissed her cheek.

"She is pretty. I was wanting a Latina, but a ginger cunt might taste good too." She said as we walked into the restaurant. We walked up to the hostess and asked when the next bus was due to arrive.

12