Lab Rat Ch. 03: Mexico and Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"5:30am. Were you wanting a table?" The older woman asked.

"Yes for three." Janice replied. The hostess started to steer us to the back of the dining area, when Janice spoke up.

"Possible to get something close to the front window?" She asked. "I like to be able to see my property." She smiled at the 50 something woman.

"Of course!" The woman said and called for bus boys to clean a booth next to the window where the redhead was. Once we were seated Janice stared at the girl.

"20 ya think?" She asked.

"No, fresh out of high school, look at the clothes." I said. The girl turned slightly to expose a small baby bump.

"Never mind, she already pregnant." I said defeated.

"I want her anyway. She has nice cow tits. I want to eat her tonight! Baby, the serum is in my bag in the room. Go get it and add her to the family." Janice ordered.

I slid out of the booth as a waitress brought water. "I'll have a cola." I said as I walked back to the doors. D was coming the opposite way.

"Come with me."

"Yes Daddy."

We walked across the parking lot to the motel side. I searched my Mistresses bags for the vial of serum. I had checked two of the bags when D spoke up.

"Its this what we are looking for?" She held a leather pouch. I grabbed it from her hands and opened it. Inside were plastic vials, all labeled. There was also many syringes in their wrappers.

I looked over the vials, all of them were my formula's but two. A common sedative and "ME-16". I quickly opened Janice's laptop. She had no password to get into it.

"That is fucking bizarre." I began to look for files labeled "ME-16". It was a journal entry from a week ago.

I found it and opened it.

"ME-16 is going to be used again if I cannot control Christopher. I would not prefer to.. more or less lobotomize him, if at all possible. D has reacted well to the drug. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have fallen in love with a male slave. He worships me even though he has mostly free will. He thinks he's been drugged completely to feel this way. I used a bit of hypnosis, one low dose and a placebo, and he folded. He will be a great Alpha, as long as he is loyal. Possibly a husband if he proves to match my ambition and motives. We are about to leave for Mexico so my Christopher can breed to create slave minded offspring. I lost my virginity to my father, but for the first time in 20 plus years, I want to make love to a male. Jan."

I closed the laptop. My eyes were wide.

(I wasn't brainwashed, I did this to myself?)

I looked at D who was waiting for orders. I would have to deal with this later. I filled the syringe with my submission drug as well as a bit of sedative. For the final boost I pulled some ME-16 into it. The cocktail was ready.

D and I approached the woman.

"Waiting for the bus?" D asked the woman.

"Yeah, I forgot how cold it was in the desert at night." The woman said. I moved behind the gitl and looked around. Seeing only my Mistress in the window I stabbed the needle into the girl neck. I pushed down the plunger slowly. The girl dropped.

"Help me carry her to the room." I ordered D. It was slow going but to anyone that asked we stated that my daughter drank too much.

We flopped her on the bed. She would not be going anywhere for a while, she was completely out.

(Very nice body, can't wait to breed it after whatever is in her womb departs.)

The door opened. D began to strip, as I did as well. Mistress looked pleased.

"Nice cow you got there Daddy." Janice smiled.

"All ready to be milked my love." I added as I went to my knees.

"Yes, what did you use on her?" She asked.

"My...sorry, your submission serum, a sedative, and the ME-16."I said. Mistress shot me a hard stare.

"ME-16? How did you to know to use that?" She looked pissed.

"I read your journal, my love."I answered honestly. No point in lying. "I figured it would be easier to transport her if she was "lobotomized" like D. I felt her hand collide with my face, and then her foot connect to my nuts.

"D, Gag him." She ordered. I realized I only had one chance, before she made me mindless as well.

"I LOVE YOU! I want to help, I will always be loyal. Please let me be your slave husband!" It was all the air I had left in my lungs after the brutal kick to the jewels. I inhaled as best I could before the ball gag was in front of me.

"I do so by my free will! I will be a toilet, sex slave, labor slave and stud for you! As much as I have fallen in love with you, dammit, if you ask...I'd be a cuckold for you!" I groaned holding my balls. Curled on the shitty carpeting of the motel room.

"D! Stop!" Mistress said and knelt next to me.

"Though what you said is beautiful, after reading my journal, those words are easily constructed based on my what I wrote... I need to test your loyalty." She leaned over my face. Her black hair around my head obscuring the light.

"Will you agree to be tested?" Her lips touched my right cheek lightly as she spoke. Her voice was soft. Nearly loving.

"Yes my love!" I said as the pain in my balls were now just a dull throbbing.

"Good. I'm going to explain in terrific detail what you will do to prove to me that you will do ANYTHING to be my slave husband. If you succeed with this one task, I will believe you." She said. D was close by watching intently.

"Anything!" I managed.

"Because, you love me, and not your former room mate, take her to the truck stop side and sell her body to any horny truckers you can find." Janice grinned wide. "I think $5 bucks for 30 minutes, should suffice."

Now D was focused on me laying on the floor. Wanting to know if I would sell her like a pimp.

"Condoms." Was all I said.

Hours later, both of us tired, we got back to the motel room. The redhead was asleep on our Mistresses thigh. D and I just grabbed a pillow off the bed, snuggled and slept on the floor. I set $300.00 on the counter. D had made good tips.

We sat at a booth and Janice ordered for us. D and I had not eaten in 24 hours. The new slave Rebecca, or "R", was just as hungry as the rest of us. Janice only smiled at me throughout the meal. No words were said. She seemed very happy.

D and I had only woken up an hour before, not having any idea what Janice had done to the new girl. But from the grin on her face. It had slaked the thirst of the "pussy Vampire". Our waitress, got a generous tip thanks to D's hard work the night before.

D and R spoke about light topics after we got on the road. Home was still two days away with only me driving. R seemed pretty well programmed already. I was curious about myself, and while those to idiots were yammering on about jeans I asked Janice some questions.

"So just one dose and the hypno session, that is all you did?" I asked brazenly.

"The fertility thing too." She was typing away at her laptop. "Your dedication to me was...you." She looked over at me.

"My proposal was genuine." I said, never taking off my eyes off the road.

"I know that now. You care more for me than any of the slaves below you. But I cannot say 'yes', not yet. You need to prove more." She looked back down and began to type again.

"You need me to finish my work." I saw her nod lightly. "And then I become of those ditzes back there and the wedding is off??" I raised my voice slightly. No buzzing in my head.

"I meant what I said, DAMMIT! Don't you trust the affection I have shown to you?" Janice slammed the laptop shut. "I am falling HEAD over HEELS in LOVE!!" She covered her face. Her body began to hitch and twitch. She was crying.

D growled at me.

"What did you do to Mommy!?"

"The adults are talking D, pay no mind!" I waved her off. R looked concerned in the mirror.

"I'm sorry." I said softly and grabbed her left hand. She pulled her hands from her face to show that the megalomaniac, actually had feelings. Her makeup that D had spent a half hour applying had been ruined. I took charge as Janice sniffled.

"Make room for Mommy, After Mommy is back there, R, you come up here." I ordered.

"Okay Daddy."

Janice being skinny and quite flexible, her getting to the back seat was easy in a moving car. Getting a wide hipped pregnant girl to the front. Not easy at all. I was about to pull over as R had bumped into me 3 times, actively adjusting my steering.

Finally the curvaceous woman with a 5 month package, got situated. Behind me, D was using water from a bottle and her own shirt to fix her Owners makeup.

There was little conversation between me and R while I drove north. But R did show me she had some skills. Along a straight stretch of highway I fed R her first meal from me. When we got to the motel, I got to ride the new slave. She was tight, covered in freckles and came really easily.

Janice volunteered to clean us up. R was a keeper.

After a hefty meal, and me doing my duty, I cuddled up to D again. The noise coming from the other bed in the room was quite loud. D and I were able to whisper.

"Are you going to marry her?" D sounded sad.

"I think so, don't you want me to keep you safe?"

"Yes but..."

"D do you have something to say to me?"

"No daddy." She inhaled. "You are the dad to the slave in my belly. Mistress only likes girls, but she will marry you. You will be a slave. I used to only like girls. I will marry you, and you can be Master Daddy!" She sounded hopeful in her whispers.

"Do you like to suck my cock?" I asked pointedly.

"Not really, your cum tastes bad too."

"Do you like the way a girl tastes?"

"Oh yes! Like honey!"

"Do you liked being fucked by me?" I asked trying to walk her through logic.

"Sometimes."

"Can we be married if you only want girls and will let me fuck you sometimes?" I concluded.

"Oh." She paused. "But I like it when you hold me. Can you hold me every night and then I will give you babies, and I can still have fun with women?"

"Looks like you already got your wish. Mistress has a new toy." I kissed the top of her head as she lay on my chest. Her hair smelling of the desert and sweat. I didn't mind. I had a crush on this naked woman before this all started. Her breath became even and slow. I put my hand on her ass and fell asleep to our new family member cumming again and again.

The Good Doctor Janice Goldsmith

It had taken a near miracle to get the pictures and the sound recordings. The Dean of the highly respected college was fucked. All Janice had to do was pull the trigger. The dean was filmed and recorded doing all sorts of horrible things with two of the members of the basketball team, one from the baseball team, and even 5 linemen from the football team.

He liked big cocks, wearing panties, and then soiling the panties after the athletes were finished. He paid each of them $1000.00 per session.

Janice walked into his office with a folder filled with hard photos and two thumb drives. The 62 year old man looked over all she had collected.

"What do you want?" The man asked.

"My own lab. Access to volunteers, and for you to make sure I am funded for the next 10 years." Janice Goldsmith leaned down to get closer to his face. She set her hands on the desk. Her Black straight hair framed the vicious smile she held.

"And access to any chemical, tool, supply, whatever I ask for. You WILL deliver!" She finished pushing off the desk, folding her arms in front of her.

"Done, but I will destroy this." The cornered man declared.

"Go ahead. I have copies." Janice turned and left the office.

Her ex Girlfriends were the subject of her experiments. First she created ME-1. It was unstable and caused paralysis. Internal bleeding as well.

Months rolled by.

ME-12 was certain to work! Nope. Caused stroke and death.

Instead of trying to lobotomize her ex's she decided to try to make them more suggestible. She came up with a couple of ideas and tried them out.

Two years past before she hooked up with a twisted bitch from the Psychology Dept. Hot Latina chick. They had an amazing relationship. Until Janice showed her true colors. The slave girls they created in the barn were not enough.

Janice created ME-16. And it worked to turn her ex-wife into a mindless cow. Janice invited homeless men to breed the cows in the barn so they would begin to create milk, and hopefully slaves. The babies that were born were sent to churches, as they were all male!! Janice was pissed. There had to be a way to fix this! (DNA?)

But she wanted more. She wanted help. She needed to find a way to breed faster, and guarantee, that she would always be obeyed, even by higher thinking types.

It took 4 years before she had the chimps imported, the play area built, and a base of a drug she thought might work. Two months ago she met with a brilliant man named Christoper Taylor...

Almost Home

Janice woke up with a start. The dream fresh in her mind.

(The dean was still under her thumb).

R was busy nursing from her tit, and C and D were locked together on the other bed. A tinge of jealousy ran through her normally cold heart.

"I'm getting soft." Janice whispered. It was light outside. Janice sat up and smacked her new slave. The girl disconnected and rolled off of her Mistress. Janice stretched and yawned. Her eyes glanced back to her fiancee and slave D. Anger began to build.

(You were busy with the new girl!)

"Yeah but they don't have to be so loving with each other!" Janice said out loud. R looked at her confused.

"Mistress?"

"Never mind R, go warm up my shower, you are washing me!" Janice stared at the couple on the bed fast asleep.

"Doesn't matter, he's gonna be my hubby, and she is brainless." She walked into the bathroom to be washed by her new pet.

Janice looked R over. She had the wide hips and the "fat ass", Janice loved. But her skin was more pale than her own. The freckles were off putting.

As Janice climbed into the shower to be washed, she decided she would put R in the barn. She tasted good, but wasn't pleasant to look at. Janice really wanted another Latina.

Janice felt the slave massaging her scalp and it calmed her. She decided she would give D, to her new husband, as a wedding gift. The wedding would happen as soon as he figured out how to change his DNA.

I woke to the shower running. D was attached to me like a parasite, and no matter what I did to get out of her grip she refused to let me go.

"Dammit Dina! I have to piss!" I said angrily.

"Who's Dina?" She looked at me, jealously.

"I meant to say D."

"Ohh okay."

My memory was coming back. So was my lust. I looked back at the woman naked above the covers of the motel bed. I had a very serious crush on her!

"My love just me, gotta pee!" I yelled over the shower.

"Don't flush." She said in monotone.

I finished and left, not hearing the normal sounds of any woman and my Mistress in the shower.

"I don't think she likes R." I said quietly

"Good! I like to spend time with her." D chirped.

"What about me?" I felt mildly offended, but played it up.

"I love you daddy!! I want to sleep next to you every night. But Mistress knows how to make me cum."

I rolled my eyes.

D and R packed up the car and I drove all the way back to home that day. The sun was setting, as we pulled onto the driveway. D was not happy to be back. R was curious, and scared. I knew I had work to do in the lab.

The three of us were not real happy about being home.

12