Lab Rat Ch. 05: Loyalty

Story Info
Loyalty has a cost. A large one.
10.6k words
4.08
10k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This chapter has scat and scat ingestion.

Chapter 5

Loyalty

I watched helplessly as Dr. K made the rounds injecting the young women with submit127. She'd be injecting my sister in no time. I raced through the house looking for my Mistress, and found her on the back porch, preparing her speech to program the women.

I had been ordered to stay inside. I went out anyway.

"My sister is here! She about to be injected, you have to stop K!" I pleaded.

"What I HAVE to do is punish you!" She didn't even look behind to see me. "So what? Your sister will be our slave like the rest."

She stopped talking and turned to look at me.

She was wearing makeup. Her dress was stunning. She looked positively regal.

"For your punishment, after your sister gets her dose. I will inform her that she is in love with you. And then, you will breed her all night long." Janice smiled her most vicious grin. She turned back to her typed notes and started rehearsing the speech from the beginning.

"Yes my love." I said, even though she wasn't listening.

I watched from the back windows of the house as Dr. K made her way through the party, injecting each ass, as she walked past. The ones that were drunk didn't even react. They didn't feel it. The more sober ones thought they had been bitten by an insect. I never saw

The music was faded out as a white screen was put up. On it, hypnotic projections began to play. New music with subliminal orders hidden inside played quietly as Janice took the stage. I watched as every single woman focused on Janice.

She gave a speech I had already heard many versions of. It linked the women to her. They handed their phones to K willingly. In minutes, software was installed. After which the phones were given back. Five "lucky" ladies with no real ties to family were selected to stay on the farm.

"New cows.' I said to myself watching from the window.

"And last!" Janice began. "We have a special guest here tonight. Anna Taylor here, (She pointed to my red headed, thick sister), thinks her brother is dead! I have news for you slave, he is here under my collar and he is in love with you. You love him too don't you? I'll bet you have always wanted to ride his glorious cock haven't you?"

"I...i...don't think so. Mistress." Anna was fighting the drug.

"You are head over heels in love with your brother, and want his baby inside of you. Anna, this will please me!"

" I love my brother, and I want him to put a baby in me." She said in monotone.

"Fuck!" I said out loud watching from the window.

Janice climbed down off the stage and took Anna's hand leading her to the house. The party was over. K and D were asking all those that were allowed to go home to take a bag of loaded syringes. Once their friends were injected, the new inductees were to watch a video on the phone of their supplier. It told them who they belonged to, and where to get their own bag of syringes.

Janice walked Anna right up to me in the kitchen.

"Christopher you are naked! And huge!" Anna's eyes were wide.

"Anna strip." Janice ordered.

"Yes Mistress." Anna seemed to be in my fiancee's grip

"Please, my love..." I attempted.

"You should be thanking me daddy. I could have her in the barn. Now do as I asked. I'm curious as to how your incestual offspring will take to being double dosed with the drug and the DNA...Go! Go! Have fun!" She smiled at us.

Anna left her clothing behind as we made the way to my room.

"I've always been in love with you." Anna climbed all over me once we got in the room.

"Anna, you are drunk and freshly enslaved. You are all fucked up in the head." I said to a wall.

"Fuck me Chris, I need you!" She pushed me backwards onto my bed. She climbed on top of me and shoved my 'always ready', cock inside of her. Her large tits bounced wildly as she pounded down on top of me. It took only a couple minutes before I let go of my inhibitions.

I rolled us over and mounted her missionary, kissing her deeply. I groped her perfect ass, an ass I had masturbated too when I walked into my elder sister in the shower. I had lusted after my elder sister for as long as I could remember.

Now she was mine!

I was sucking on her pink right nipple as I felt the first of many loads begin to build.

(This is your SISTER!! What The FUCK???)

(Obey, she is your slave. Breed her!!) Janice's voice said in my head.

I had no idea what slave K had done to my testicles but I more or less, pissed cum into my sisters cervix. It was a non stop stream for almost 10 seconds. I felt my whole body be drained of energy. I passed out on top of my sister, close to hyperventilating.

"Guess that worked." I heard her say as I lost consciousness.

When I woke, we were still connected, and I began to fuck her again. She seemed to be fighting the drug, as I saw tears in her eyes. I still pushed forward.

By the morning and 6 loads later. Her eyes were clear and looked to be happily enslaved. I kissed her goodbye as Janice put her in the car. D drove her home.

I stood in the driveway watching the car speed away down the driveway. I felt Janice's arm around my naked shoulders.

"I'm very proud of you. You took your punishment well, and helped me with a new experiment. I do believe you deserve a hearty breakfast, and 5 new cows to impregnate!" She held me to her body. The taller woman hugged me with love. She kissed my ear and neck, and finally lip locked with me in a passionate kiss. I felt her tongue wrestle with mine as my cock began to swell yet again. She grabbed it and broke the kiss. She lead me back to the house by my cock.

"I kept 5 cows, they are already in the racks in the barn. Thanks to your hormone studies, I found a way for them to produce milk before they are filled with calf. I kept a waif for myself. One of the skinny chicks that showed up is a drug abuser. Heroin, possibly Meth as well. She's in the lab. After breakfast, and dessert, wipe her mind. It will save her life."

"Yes my love. What is her name?" I asked as we got to the front door.

"Jenny King, so slave J" She said, as I opened the door for her.

"So just a household slave like D?" I asked as we walked to the dining room.

"Yes, but make sure she watches the videos to make her into a cunt licking slut." She instructed.

"Yes my love."

I ate 3 eggs over medium, toast, and sausage links. As soon as I was finished I was summoned to eat Janice's vagina and ass from under the dining table.

"Good dessert?" She asked with my tongue up her glorious ass.

"Delicious!" I pulled out of her to say, then went back to work on her ass.

I took water from her and then headed to the lab. K was waiting for me with slave J on the table. She was unconscious.

"Give her a second dose and bring the VR goggles over. Our owner wants her to be a sex slave. I need a dose of ME16 as well." I said.

"Yes Alpha." K brought me the drugs as she placed the goggles on.

I dosed her with the second of submit127, the single dose of ME16 and played the video. The druggie would now be addicted to her owners cunt. Just like the rest of us.

That evening at dinner I was informed that I was to breed the new cows.

"How is the milk sales?" Mistress asked distracted. Slave J was always between her legs. If she wasn't giving pleasure, she just kept her nose inside of Janice's now almost always nude vagina. The heavy collar J wore, was probably as heavy as her entire arm.

"With the increased production, I will be able to sell to more buyers. The demand is high my love." I said as I dug into the lasagna D had made. "If we want more profit, we need more women." I said.

"Cows dear, they are cows. Mindless cows, to be milked and bred." Janice corrected me. "The party was a success. Every 'off farm' slave is sending us money. We will build a new large barn to house hundreds of cows." She smiled at me.

"My sister?" I asked.

"She will stay where she is. You obeyed." She didn't look up this time.

"The wedding, my love why did you change the goals?" I was being brave.

"I guess that was unfair." She paused to load in a fork full of cheese covered pasta. I waited till she was done chewing and then she made eye contact.

"I have your sister. You should do as all the others have. I will marry you next week, once you enslave the rest of your extended family." She flashed her evil grin to me. Then attacked her pasta again.

I was taken aback. I had never thought about my cousins, or even younger aunts. I had somehow thought them untouchable. Janice must have seen my horror and contemplation.

"You do want to be married don't you?" She asked, setting her fork down. "That is why you were disappointed in your Mistress...At least that is what you said. If you love me, you will enslave everyone in your family. If you bring them here you will be able to spend time with them. Look at the bright side!" She smiled at me and picked up her fork again.

I knew I had to obey. It was only fair. I loved her and the gold collar was the only thing I wanted. I could do a bit more incest for my fiancee.

"Yes my love. I will need clothes again, and the car." I said.

"No you won't. You will tell your sister to do it. Call her." She slid her phone down the table to me. "Her number is saved under Red Head Cow."

I began to finish my dinner, opting to do this after I ate. Janice looked at me with eyes that bore into my soul.

"Now would be a good time." She ordered.

I found the contact and called it. I put the phone on speaker.

"Yes Mistress?" Anne answered.

"Slave A, It's me."

"My Alpha? What can I do for you my love?"

"I need for you to visit all of our relatives, and dose them instead of your female friends." I instructed.

"The men too?" She asked. I had no answer. I looked up. Janice nodded.

"Yes, once they are dosed show them the video, and bring them here, unless they have children." I said and looked up at my owner. She was nodding.

"Yes Alpha. I will do her will."

"I'll see you soon slave A."

"I love you! I love Mistress!"

"We love you too, now go get this done."

"Yes Alpha!" She said and hung up. I slid the phone back to Janice.

"That wasn't hard was it? Now your family will witness our wedding." She dropped her fork on her plate. "So full! I need to relax. Love, J, meet me in the living room." She ordered and got up from the table. D and I cleaned up the dishes quickly and I went to the living room.

Mistress sat on J's face and held her ankles in her hands.

"Breed her." She said as she wiggled on the waif's face. It took no effort to line up and begin to push in the already sloppy wet, but very tight cunt. What was more alluring was the scent of my owner as she mashed her labia up and down the skinny face of the slave. I would rather be slave J in this moment, yet I quite literally pushed on. I pinched and squeezed the nipples of J, on her near non-existent breasts, making her moan and complain under our owners holy place. Janice enjoyed that.

So I continued, while kissing Janice's breasts, which had already started to swell. I grabbed J's bony hips and began to plow her as I got close.

"My love, a kiss to bless this slaves pregnancy?" I asked, as I tilted my head up to her and she met my lips as I fired ounces of egg hunting sperm into J. I maintained the kiss as I ebbed inside the ex-druggie. Janice broke it as I fell out of the woman. She began to gush onto the slaves face in a fierce orgasm.

"Mother fuck! AHHH!!" Janice yelled as she slid sideways to lay on the dry portion of the couch. Her black hair was matted with sweat, and she was panting. It was clear she enjoyed J.

J lay still, her head and shoulders on the couch, her ass and legs hanging slightly off of it. I looked at my fiancee. Who was now breathing normally.

"Feed that one, collar lock her to my bed, and meet me in the shower. I want you to wash my hair." She said weakly.

"Yes my love."

The Wedding

In the weeks that past I had all 10 cows pregnant. J worked tirelessly with D's help to build more stalls for more cows. After Anna, (I mean slave A), dosed and converted the family, money began to roll in. The party goers had also brought 150 new converts and they also sent money. They all visited and the men that were unemployed were put to work helping expand the existing dairy barn. Then, building a new very large barn. Each new loyal subject to our Queen was given syringes.

This meant I was in the lab mixing chemicals and hormones constantly.

For slave A's service, Mistress allowed her to stay with me. Janice encouraged incest.

"When our daughter is old enough, you will give her daughters." She pontificated. "My line of women will rule. Only those women that come to me, and pledge to help me conquer, will be the Ladies and Duchy of our new Queendom."

Her megalomania was getting stronger.

"Ah, my restructured DNA?" I asked her as R worked her tongue cleaning her pits in the shower. I stood outside with a towel and a robe. R should have given birth by now. She looked to be struggling with standing, after being in the rig most days.

"Dr Kelly needs something to do! She'll find a way to counter act that!" She shouted over the water.

I wasn't given a tux for the wedding. In fact the only one dressed in an pure white, immaculate gown was Janice. The audience was nude. Most were collared with rolled stainless steel Gorean style collars. While I had been mixing sub127 and ME16 for the last few weeks she had been collaring her growing army of willing slaves.

I was told that the ceremony would be in the new barn. It was walled and cemented, but the stalls had yet to be built. So in effect, it was just a giant event hall.

I had no idea we had a female priest as an ally until she walked out on the stage fully dressed in black pants, a long sleeve black shirt and the requisite priests collar. She/He had very short hair, and walked in a pronounced masculine way. If she/he had breasts, they was hiding them. The voice? Very feminine.

"Slave husband to be, you were given one person to stand beside you as a grooms-slave. Who have you chosen?" I answered properly.

"My sister, slave A, Sir." I said. The minister smiled.

"Excellent." He pointed to my sister who had the ring box in her hand. Anna approached and stood next to me. "You were told what to do?" The minister asked.

"Yes uh, Sir?" Anna was not sure what gender the priest was. I whispered in her ear. "Sorry Sir, I know what to do!"

The minister then turned to J, who wore a crown of lilacs, purple and pink, her new wide banded collar, as well as heavy cuffs on her wrists and ankles. J also held a box but it was the size that could carry a dinner plate. I couldn't hear what was being said, but could see J nod.

The minister held up his left hand and music began to play. D was missing. I didn't see her anywhere, as was slave Dr. K. All of the cows were present, except R. Janice's ex.

Janice came into view wearing her gown with a modest smile on her face. It was then I spotted R, holding her hand and guiding her toward me. Dr. K was behind her holding up the train of her extravagant dress.

Four violins, a viola, two cellos and a base played the "Wedding march". I couldn't see the musicians...until the crowd began to kneel as Janice passed by. Her smile grew. She took her time making her way to me and the alter. Savoring in the some 400 people she had enslaved by mind and will, via chemicals and hormones.

(Thanks to me.)

Finally, she reached the alter and I knelt in front of her, as she held my silver collar in her left hand and my left hand with her right. Slave A knelt next to me. J was behind her on her knees as well. The minister began to speak.

"Not since the imposing rule of Elizabeth the First, Catherine the Great, Boudicca, Hatshepsut, and more recently Margaret Thatcher, have we seen a more divine woman than Janice Ellen Goldsmith! She will lead you to happiness! Just as she has lead this man to be part of her divinity. Stand Christopher, and take back your name as King to her Excellence!" She ordered.

I stood up confused. This was not how it had been planned.

I felt Janice squeeze my right hand and pull on my collar toward her breast.

"Christopher, do you promise to obey, serve, and please your wife for as long as you shall live? In sickness and in health, for as long as you breathe?" The minister asked.

Okay, I knew this part.

"I will obey, love, worship, and please my wife as long as I breathe." I said. Janice let go of my collar. I was now standing straight.

"Janice Goldsmith the First, do you take this man to breed with, represent you, and create heirs?" The minister asked.

"For as long as I love him." She looked into my eyes. There was a lot of love in Janice's eyes.

"Groom slave, the ring." The minister instructed. Slave A took it out and handed it to me.

"Repeat after me male." The minister instructed again.

I placed the ring at her finger waiting for the next line. Most of this was new. I figured it was revenge for me altering my proposal.

"This is a symbol of my undying devotion." The minister recited.

"This is a symbol of my undying devotion."...

I was so distracted by the genuine smile on her face, I honestly forgot what happened. Until Janice turned back to J. and picked up her box. I came to my senses.

"Christopher please kneel to receive your crown." The minister said quietly. I followed the order.

I felt the ministers hand remove my silver collar and saw as it was placed on my sister. Janice took out the solid gold collar. Instead of an "O" ring where a leash could be attached, sat a hanging large red ruby. It clicked shut, but there was no lock.

"Stand." Janice said.

"Before you! Is Queen Janice the First, and King Christopher the Loyal!!" The minister shouted as music began to play.

A kiss broke my thoughts as I stood dumbfounded. Janice put her hand on my balls and squeezed then so hard I fell to my knees.

"I love you "King". Just remember your place." She said through clenched teeth. Those that heard the comment gasped. The applause covered it for the crowd.

Janice helped me to stand again. We still stood in front of the alter. Janice waved her hands and the music stopped.

"My loyal slaves, I want you to see this man as nude as he is. For it will be the last time your new King is as naked as this. His royal cock seems to be attractive to most of you females..." She changed tone to annoyed for a second, "...and males."

"This is the only male that will cover himself in my rule. As I am not a complete hypocrite, he will only don a royal cape. It will keep the King warm, and can cover him." She held up her right hand as the crowd began to murmur.

"This is the first Law I pass. As he is still a male, all I need to do is open the front."

She handed me the fur lined cape that covered me near completely. She helped me attach the neck piece, and then wrapped it around me. She smiled.

"I have two presents for you, one now, but the second can wait till later." She walked me out of the new barn and outside. Our celebrants were headed to the house for the reception. She walked me to the lab. She was giggling the entire way. I became nervous. It was her evil giggle, not the good one.

We got to the privacy of the lab, and she began to take off her dress.

"There's two things I never got to do with you, that I had planned on doing. If you do one, I will give you a special girl. You do both, I will give you both the girl, and Anna." She was now naked in front of me.

"What do I have to do?" I asked my new wife.

She reached into a desk and pulled out a strap on.

"Um...who do I get for that?"

"No one, unless you agree to wear this." She pulled out the cock cage I had seen before. It clattered on the desk. The metallic sound of the lock against the steel, was unnerving.