Lab Rat Ch. 05: Loyalty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I don't understand. So you fuck me while I'm in the cage, and then what?" I asked.

"You agree to wear this anal plug inside you, so you can't have even anal sex unless I deem it necessary." She grinned. Not the good grin, the one that made me shiver. Yet something was off.

"Oh, but before all of that, go behind your desk, there's a wrapped present there. If you choose to keep it, I will have to make a bigger decision." She pointed across the dimly lit lab to my new desk. Perhaps it was her words, as I was sure it was not that cold in the lab, I walked toward my desk wrapped in my cloak. Janice seemed drunk. Her speech didn't match her non verbal movement.

There hidden behind my desk was a large package, it was wrapped in ribbons and the finest wrapping paper. Janice followed me closely and held my arm as I looked at it.

"Open it. It's my wedding gift to you." She turned me toward her and kissed me. "If you accept this gift...well, open it." She said smiling, the real smile.

I slid the ribbons off and began to tear off the yards of paper. It was a simple box. It had a lid. I pulled off the lid to see D sleeping in the box curled into the fetal position.

"Look at her collar Chris." Janice said.

"Property of King Christopher Goldsmith. Dina-Royal Cow Hunter" The tag read on her silver O ring.

"So do you accept your gift?" Janice looked at me with her dark eyes. They were almost drunk.

"No." I said.

"You caught that I was trapping you?" She asked.

"Yes, as I am now King, you are under scrutiny." She sipped some wine, and walked to me.

"I'm glad that you remain strong under temp.. *hic temptation." She grabbed me by the shoulders.

"God this wine is hitting me!" She pushed me down to my knees. "You love your sister?" She asked. She knew the answer.

"Yes my love."

"Want her to *hic..stay here forever in your bed with D?" She asked.

"Yes dearest."

"Take these two women as gifts, and never become so submissive to wear a cock collar or a p-pl *hic Plug." She handed me two keys. "Lets get D and Anna in your room. There's a leash for D on the *hic wall. Anna is in the kitchen I *Hic I think."

I attached the leash to the now awake Dina, my gift from my beautiful Queen and walked her to the house while Janice told me her plans for J. Once Dina was secured, I found Anna doing dishes and told her the good news. She had already been given a silver collar for leadership. I attached my lock to it, and told her when she was done with her job she could stay in my room. Tonight however was my Wife's night.

I found her with a freshly opened wine bottle in her bedroom. J looked at me concerned. I dismissed her and picked Janice up off the floor. She was half naked and was now smashed.

(Time to get information)

"My love? Did you want me caged and plugged?" I asked softly.

"Never! You are as ruthless as I am. That's why..." Her voice got sing-song and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "...We're married!"

"I wanted to fuck you once though...I know my ex like my fake cock work." She blurted. Her eyes couldn't focus on my face.

"And the other thing you wanted to do?" I asked sternly.

"I wanna feed you my shit!" She said then fell back onto her bed in laughter. Her "Super Villain" laugh.

"It's bedtime my love." I said changing the subject. I began to strip her of her clothing. I too had an evil plan.

"I gotta pee!" She grabbed my hair and pushed me to her crotch. I submitted only because I needed it. Before she finished I could hear her begin to snore. I cleaned her labia with my tongue and then slid my tongue down to her ass. I spat into it, and lubed it.

I rolled her over onto her stomach. I lined up my cock with her back door. I laid on top of my naked Queen. I whispered in her ear.

"Only right I get a personal gift, my love."

I pushed into her incredibly tight ass. In her stupor she began to whine and moan. I was at a steady pace and was close, when she woke.

"W-what are you d-doing?"

"Taking my wife's virginity, as all noble husbands do. Your other hole has seen several men, so I chose this hole." I was feeling strong, powerful, and untouchable.

"You have over reached!" She grunted. I was near cumming by the time she knew what was happening, so I pulled out and rolled her to face me.

"Make love to me like a wife, and I will always behave. I only wanted to consummate our marriage." I posted my cock at her labia.

"No don't! That was in my ass, you'll hurt the Princess!" She suddenly seemed helpless. I saw fear in her eyes for the very first time.

"Janice, It's time to share power."

"I will!" She looked up at me with a look I had never seen. Desperation

"I gave you your sister back and D as gifts! What else do you want?" She was getting angry so I knew I had to cut this short. I had one wish on the table. As I knelt on her arms, with my shit covered cock at the gates, I thought hard.

"I will give you your fantasy if you give me mine!" I said with confidence. I leaned down to kiss her lips. She accepted my kiss, and we tongue wrestled for a bit. She finally asked.

"What is your wish?" She asked pointedly, and dominantly.

I thought hard. What could I ask from this woman?

I said something to her and then realized what I had said. After the words, I had to admit to have still been slightly brainwashed. It made no sense as to why I would say what had, quite literally, fallen out of my mouth.

"I wish for you to break me, without drugs. But still be loving to me. I wish to want to be fucked by your strap on, or eat a nugget of your shit, or be placed in chastity...okay, the last one won't work because of the breeding I have to do." I said.

"No."

She pushed me off of her. "No chance. You want the easy way."

"Actually without the drugs it's..."

"You should want to submit to me like a good husband and want it from your own free will! THAT is why you wear that gold collar, THAT is why I gave your sister and Hic* D to you! You should want to come to me and ask me to fuck you out of curiosity. And when you like it, you will beg me to do it Hic* more. When you watch enough Japanese porn you should ask me to feed you shit! THAT is how this is Hic* supposed to happen! Do you understand slave?!!" She was crying yet seething.

"Yes my love." I said. Asking to be broken by force had broken something else. Her Heart. My mind reeled, trying to find the words to say to fix this. On our wedding night, no less.

I went to my knees in front of her, as she now sat on the edge of the bed. I looked at her, as hitches of tears started at my lungs and poured from my eyes. I had failed her. I began to sob at her feet. My head resting on the floor between them. Naked, and feeling I had ruined her happiest day.

"Go shower, you have to pay for the Hic*penetration to my ass. You have a long Hic* night ahead of you." She ordered. I crawled to the bathroom and cleaned myself. I was now scared. I had really fucked up. Why would I think it was okay to fuck her ass? Bravado?

The shower was not as calming as I had hoped. I dried myself and then met her in our bedroom.

"You violated me." She said. I looked up to see her naked. "If D had put a strap on to your ass, what would you have done?" She asked me.

"50 lashes with a cane my love." I admitted.

"Agreed. Assume the position." She ordered. I climbed on the bed, put my ass up and my head down.

"After this we are still going on an Alaskan cruise. So take this punishment well. Hic*"

I wish I could say I didn't cry out. But I did. She was ruthless. The welts were large and red . I was trying to catch my breath when she pulled me to her on the bed.

"I forgive you daddy. Now lets get some rest. Go to the slave room and get your pet and mine so we can cum before we sleep." Her voice was gentle and loving.

"Yes my love."

I walked to the bedroom Anna, D and J, now shared. I had to pick between my gifts. I chose D, as A still had her mind, and I didn't want her to nurse all night long. She deserved sleep.

"D and J, oral service overnight." I ordered.

"Alpha, your back and ass looks hurt." J commented concerned.

"Yours will look like mine if you speak again slave." I grumbled.

"Sorry Alpha."

I fell asleep to D gently sucking my cock after I had cum in her mouth twice. My wife kept my head on her tit as she had cum a few times. I fell asleep on her upper left breast.

The Honeymoon

"Make sure they are all marked as Insulin!" She barked for the third time.

"Love, they are, I'm more worried about the syringes!" I yelled from the slave room to her room. All three of my outfits were in the slave room. She was packing all her clothes in our room.

"Insulin S, for the sub127, and insulin M for the ME16!" I tried to calm her.

I heard R coming up the stairs. She came to the slave room.

"Alpha, you can't leave, who is going to help me birth your new slave?" R was going to be running the farm while we were gone with A's help. Anna still had most of her mind.

"Doctor K will take care of you, and my sister will take care of the baby." I said as I could hear my Dominant wife begin to bitch again.

"Get the girls to load the bags into the cab!"

"Yes love!"

I had one bag. She had three. D was pissed to have to wear clothing, as was J. But they lugged our bags down. I kissed Anna and D before we climbed into the cab.

We were near silent on the ride to the docks. Once we arrived I had to deal with all three cases, and two smaller bags as Janice walked down the pier. I followed and dragged all of it onto the ship and then up to our 1st Class room.

"Shower, you are sweaty!"

"I'm thirsty."

"Shower daddy!"

"Yes my love." I took a shower, I was thirsty, but regular water could not do it.

I dried off, and walked into our room.

"What should we name R's daughter?" Janice was looking over the amenities brochure of the ship.

"Does it really fucking matter?" I was now quite thirsty, and I only had one source of water. "I need to drink, please!"

I was thinking she'd take this as an emergency finally.

"Get me some wine, Then I will slake your thirst." She never looked up from the brochure.

"Fine honeymoon this is..." I began to get dressed.

"Temper tantrum? Seriously?" She finally looked at me.

"Janice, I can only drink piss thanks to you, so that means I can only drink from YOU on this boat! I am dehydrated as I didn't get Anna's nor Dina's bladder before we left!" I growled.

"You have no faith in me at all do you?" She put the brochure down and pointed at the bag I had yet to unpack.

"It's all your sisters. Your favorite flavor." She said.

I opened the bag to find clothes hiding 5, 2-Liters of my sisters water.

"Calm the fuck down. Be thankful I didn't make you into a shit eater!" She picked the brochure back up.

"My sincere apologies my love."

"Yeah yeah, bring me wine. Our little one can handle a glass or two."

"Right away my love."

I found a servant in the hallway, and told him I needed a decent bottle of red, as well as dinner. I asked for a menu, and he had a small paper one on him. I brought it back to our room. I handed the menu to my wife, and she scoffed.

"All you can eat buffet for me!" She laughed.

"The bottle of red wine is on the way my love."

"Good slave. It's time. You remember what to do?"

"Yes my love."

"Good, work your way through the line then ask for their phones." She ordered.

"I know the routine my love."

"Good. By the end of this week we will own this boat."

"I think the parent company will fight that." I said giggling..

"I mean the people on it...but go ahead and laugh. Your eating my ass tonight."

"Thank you!"

I did exactly what she wanted. ME16 was given to every male, with the sub127. The women were given sub 127 by itself. Janice did not know the first thing about piloting a boat this size, but thanks to me growing up on the shores of Lake Michigan with a dad that owned a boat I knew something she didn't. Boats don't stop like cars.

That night I laid with her, as some 20-something, chunky girl munched on her, and a late teen tried to throat my seven inches.

"I don't know what is the right course. This time you have over-reached!" I said.

"Put the Captain back in the wheelhouse, or bridge or whatever."

She kissed me good night after her third orgasm, and I put a baby in each of guests before I cuddled my Wife. I fell asleep.

The rest of the cruise was all about Janice going room to room discarding birth control, so that I could breed every slave to be. She collected personal information, and promptly put it to use. By the time we arrived back at Los Angeles, we had 2000 new slaves. 100 of which were most likely pregnant.

Houses were sold, divorces happened, and Janice bought the surrounding desert plots with the new income. She built more elaborate barns and living spaces. She doubled the wind turbines, and solar panels on the farm. Water was the hardest. We were one property away from securing a river side site. The man would not sell.

Well, it didn't take but two injections for that to change.

She was happy, and I was always exhausted. I was breeding non-stop.

R's baby was named Quinella

D's daughter was named Erica

J couldn't get pregnant. The drugs had done too much damage.

Anna's baby, was named Jan. As she was the first with the DNA alterations.

My Wife's baby was named Alexandria. After Alexander the Great, as Janice saw her conquering the entire world.

Her megalomania aside, I loved the name.

I laid between my wife's thighs, my ass red from forgetting to make deposits to the new accounts. Her cum fresh on my breath, and one pubic hair I could not seem to get out of my mouth no matter how I tried to fish it out...I was content.

She was on her laptop, ignoring me. She had come into her power, and her love for me seemed genuine. Though I did still have a sore ass...

"We need a corporation, or else we will begin to look like a cult." I said quietly.

"You do not have permission to speak husband. But you are correct. Get out of bed and stand for punishment." She ordered.

I slipped off the bed, and stood next to it. She sat at the edge of the bed and kicked me in the nuts hard with her bare foot.

"When you can stand again and catch your breath, come back to lay at my vagina and explain." She said as I was crumpled on the floor. After catching my breath, as the pain ebbed away slowly, I slowly crawled back to the spot between her legs and kissed her clit.

"Speak." She said.

"The money, the buying up of property, the amount of people we keep moving here. We need not to build a farm, but build a town. There should be some sort of factory or something that they are all employed by!" I said enthusiastically. "Create a dairy company. I know how to do it. What do you think my love?"

"Owning a town seems like the slaves will have freedoms like having their own homes." She said. I was pretty sure she was playing a game on her laptop.

"They won't run. You own them thanks to my, I mean, your success with the drugs. Plus we could supplement the water supply with a low dose of sub127."

She closed her laptop and stared at me as I lay on her thigh. Her eyes directly at mine. I looked away. I chose to be her slave, and it was instinct.

"Fine I'll use the last of the money to build some homes, and the property next to the river, so we have a constant water supply. By satellite, to the government we will look like a new factory town. That was your point?" She pushed my face to her ass, lifting her legs.

"Yes my love."

"Eat from me." She said. "Prove you love me."

I thought she was kidding as I ate her ass like normal. But then she pushed out a gift.

"Chew it and swallow!" She ordered.

I was gagging the entire time but somehow managed to get it down. Then another and another. She was pacing me. If I wasn't completely enslaved before, this was the final step. I kept trying to think of anything other than what I was doing. After she was finished, I cleaned her, and ran to the bathroom.

As I was throwing up into the toilet after feeding from her bowels, she stood over me in the bathroom.

"That, my love, was romantic. Make sure to brush your teeth and rinse with mouth wash. I want another child, and I'm so horny after that. You really do love me!"

I couldn't answer her comment as I had ejected all that I had eaten, and was now dry heaving.

"If you ever REALLY piss me off hubby. This will be your life, only I'll make it so you can keep it down. I'll "Human centipede" you!" She laughed as I drank her piss from the tap. I finally found my voice.

"No!" I was still weak from throwing up, yet stood up in front of her, and balled my fists. She looked at me oddly. She hadn't seen me rebel in a while.

"That was not romantic. It was torture. Romantic is you caning me for my weekly beating, and licking my welts after, blowing on them softly, to cool them. Romantic is you sitting on my face to feed me my own cum after we fuck. Romantic is when I hold you when you cry about how you were raped by your father and I make you feel safe. Romantic is when we act like a vanilla couple and just make out while a movie we both wanted to watch, doesn't get seen till we play it a second time!" I was heaving.

"Are you finished?" Janice was not happy. I didn't care.

"No!" I began again.

"Romance? Our honeymoon was nothing but gathering more slaves! We had no ROMANCE on that cruise! What about US!???"

"Are you finished now?" The anger was gone from her face it was now pure dominance.

"Yes my love, will you answer the question?" I asked and fell to my knees after she pointed to the floor.

Her voice was eerily calm.

"This little outburst of yours demands punishment. I cannot have my husband, ruler over some mass of slaves acting this way. The only reason you still have your balls is because I still need them. I have yet to find a way to punish you for this. However, I do agree that our honeymoon turned into a recruitment mission. I do owe you a proper honeymoon. As I am so angry with you right now, I cannot think of anything nice. In fact I can barely think at all I am so angry with you. So you will come up with an adequate punishment for this insolence." She sat down on the edge of the bed.

I suddenly realized all I had said. Even though I meant every word, I now knew what the ultimate punishment would be from then on. I know she did too. It had caused rebellion. So it was the worst punishment.

"Toilet". Was all I said.

"That is appropriate. I'll bottle some water for you for after the punishment. It will be in the morning. Come to bed husband, sleep on my chest like a good boy." She said softly. It was hard to fall asleep knowing what I had to do in the morning, but somehow I did fall to dreamland.

D handed me a clear bottle of yellow water, after sucking me awake.

"Good luck Alpha, she told us about your breakfast." D said and ran down the stairs. I went to the bathroom. Janice was holding a pill in her hand.

"Take this, it will make it a bit easier. This is a punishment, but I do love you slave hubby, and I want you to live." She gave me the pill and I swallowed it.

"Wash me while the pill takes hold." She turned on the shower and I scrubbed her back, legs, and arms with a loofah. Her armpits, cunt and ass with my tongue.

As I turned off the shower I slipped and fell. Janice caught my naked body, and laid me down in the tub.

"I've created lots of drugs but I never had a use for this one baby. I promise that you'll not hate the punishment as much as last time. But my shit will stay in you. I wasn't lying about "human centipede". But it's just when you misbehave." She moved around and sat over my mouth.