Labels Aren't Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was really sad and really horny and kind of high, okay? Really horny. Put-something-inside-of-me horny. I didn't... expect this. Dreamed, maybe, but not expected," Alice said. "You're just lucky I'm letting you top." Although she reached for the same side table Jay did, she opened the drawer instead and folded down a false rear, exposing some supplies that one could use to enjoy themselves. Including some personal lubricant.

"Well, next ti—" Alice's kiss interrupted Jay's undoubtedly clever comment, and this time she held nothing back, exploring every bit she could feel of her friend's mouth, putting everything she had and everything she was into her affectionate efforts before she pulled away to catch her breath.

"Shut up and fuck me, Jay! I dreamed about you being my first for so long, don't—don't fucking make me wait, fuck me!" Alice begged. Jay still couldn't quite take Alice swearing completely seriously, but he was also more than happy to indulge her desires. The process of applying lubricant was familiar enough to Jay. Alice managed to reap the benefits of Jay's experience as his finger pressed against her entrance and finally pushed in. Then out, then in. The finger-fucking alone seemed enough to make Alice lose her mind. With evidence of her arousal leaking out from her tip and spilling out onto Jay's body, she cried out and quivered as her ass tightened up around his digit again and again.

Preparation with the toy kept the other preparations from taking too long. Even if Jay felt like he could watch Alice's face of ecstasy forever, he couldn't quite resist her allure that long either, and he knew it. Once both of them were sufficiently prepared, Jay started to line up his penis with Alice's entrance. As soon as she realized exactly what what was happening, Alice took Jay's cock between two fingers and straddled his lap to hover over it as precisely as she could, guiding him to her.

"I love you," Alice confessed, and started descending. She felt Jay push more and more firmly against her anus, and then with a sudden yielding sensation, he slipped inside her. That alone felt amazing, and her moans reflected that, but once her legs slipped a tiny bit, she realized that he was still barely inside her. Alice felt so helpless and completely unable to resist her own actions as her legs weakened and she sank down further onto Jay's cock, and nothing had ever turned her on more. She quickly surpassed the limits of what she thought she could take, and then some, the faulty assumptions driven out of her head as strongly as she was driving Jay into her.

When she finally came to rest at his base, with his entire length inside her, she was breathing as heavy as possible, and Jay smiled. "Fuck, you took the whole thing like a champ," Jay admired, twitching inside Alice in a way she could feel.

Alice nods with a sense of pride at her accomplishment, barely able to put her experience into words. "You're so warm, and... big inside me," she observed, becoming more flustered at how the experience clearly inhibited some higher thought processes. As experimentally as she could manage, she managed to raise herself back up on her thighs a little, and reached about a quarter of the way up Jay's cock before she sank back down, sapped of strength and looking a bit ashamed of her failed attempt at riding him.

"Mm, don't worry. I know it looks cool, but that's actually a really hard position," Jay reassured Alice. "Just... lean forward, put your hands on my shoulders, and hold on. Trust me," he said. Alice obeyed without hesitation, feeling Jay gradually shift inside her as she tensed her arms and legs, doing her best to establish a stable position with her knowledge of physics and anatomy.

As awe-inspiring as it was to let Alice express herself without leading or preconceptions, Jay couldn't hold back anymore. He had been on the edge of climax since their clothes came off, and it had taken all of his self-discipline to not just immediately indulge his desires with as much force as possible.

He no longer needed to resist. From below, he grasped Alice's hips firmly, using his hands and arms as much as his hips and legs to manipulate her body. Alice gasped in weak protest as she felt Jay withdraw, barely able to keep herself upright. When he thrust back in with all the leverage and force he could muster, Alice's mind went completely blank. Even with her plug, her only toy, she had never felt anything remotely like this. She didn't even notice herself crying out, completely lost in her newfound feelings of sluttiness and absolutely reveling in them. She couldn't ever go back.

Eventually, Alice completely lost control of her body, feeling something bubbling up deep inside her. She moaned and spasmed atop Jay, feeling her butt squeeze around him with as much force as she could muster. Her arms collapsed, but Jay kept her supported atop his body. He didn't stop his thrusts for a moment, and his tempo increased until his cry joined her voice, spurting his cum deep inside her as she made an absolute mess of the space between them.

They both slowed and remained still for a moment, trying to recover, but the moment after they regained their composure, they started kissing again, whispering sweet nothings to each other. Alice spoke one last profanity, dwelling on the word 'fuck' as the only thing that could express what she meant to say.

After a moment, she thought of something quiet and heartfelt to add, saying, "Thank you."

Jay could only smile and nod. "You're way too humble. That was the best fuck I've ever had, no exceptions, although I might be biased. If I didn't know any better, you could have just told me you're some sort of niche sex goddess online in your spare time, and I would have completely believed you."

Alice turned a little red, even if it was hard to see with how flush she already was, and said, "Now you're flattering me. But... darn, I don't have the energy to argue. And what do you mean, biased...?"

This time, it was Jay's turn to be embarrassed, and the sight was a first for Alice. "I didn't want to make you feel weird, so I didn't tell you, but... I figured out that I liked boys 'cause of how one made me feel. You know, this one weird kid that moved to town, big nerd, name started with an 'A'...? I had—fuck, I had such a crush on you, but I didn't realize that was the feeling I was having until after—well, you were there, you know the story already.

"I guess I never stopped having such a crush on you. I just... didn't admit it to anyone, even me. And maybe it's not 'just' a crush, since... I've slept with a lot of guys, but I don't think I ever made love to anyone before now."

Alice's eyes filled with water, and for a moment Jay thought he might have made a horrible mistake. But instead, she just complained, "You dork. I'm supposed to be the romantic type, not—"

Jay pulled her into another kiss and continued it until the words completely left Alice's mind. "Labels aren't real. You're Alice, I'm Jay, and we can figure out everything from there, okay? I love you, Alice."

She smiled. "I love you too, Jay."

12