From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 01

Story Info
A love story between a man and a transgender woman.
34.7k words
4.81
53.8k
167
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a work of pure fantasy.

The story contains sexual activities and situations between a man and a transgendered woman that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18.

As you can guess from the title, this is a love story between the two main characters. That's means if you're looking for story that goes, "They met, they had wild sex, the end" I would advise reading something else. This is a three part story and fairly long. I tried to make it shorter, but once I started writing, one thing led to another and it became long no matter how I tried to shorten it.

This is only my second story, so I still consider myself an amateur writer, so please take that into consideration when you read it. I write for my enjoyment and for the people that like it. And remember, this is pure fiction and fantasy.

If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it.

For those of you that do, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

I stopped this part of the story at a place that seemed right when I was splitting it up. As soon as I get the next part cleaned up, maybe a week or so, I'll post that part.

FYI

I need to apologize for my first story I posted (A Fantasy Fulfilled), I had a hard time uploading it for some reason and finally, I just cut and pasted it in. Unfortunately, I mistakenly cut and pasted a draft copy and not the final one. So you got it with all the mistakes. Not an excuse, just wanted to explain what happened. Thanks to all that still liked it, mistakes and all.

65Rebel

*****

From Friendship Comes Love (Part 1)

My name is Jason, I'm 32 years old, just about 5'10", with light brown hair and eyes, and I weight just about 170 lbs. I'm ex-military, I spent 8 years in the Navy and when I got out, I went to work for a company that makes, installs, maintains and repairs generator sets. They're used on oil rigs, hospitals and such. I've been doing this for about 6 years now and this is where the story starts.

I've been with this company for about 6 years and I'm one of the senior technical reps for them. I travel all over the country for this, I enjoy the work and getting to go all over the place and getting out of the office keeps me from getting bored. The only slightly bad aspect is that when we get in a new junior engineer, my boss always sticks them with me to learn the ropes. He thinks, and rightly so personally, that if they don't know the nuts and bolts, they can't make good engineering decisions. Normally I don't mind it, but sometimes I'll get one that thinks he or she knows everything. They always seem to think things will act and run like the books say and how they learned in school. However, I haven't seen one yet that ever read the book. They're more like cats, they do what they want, when they want too.

I was sitting at my desk going over a project I was working on when my boss comes up to my cube and says, "Hey Jay, got a minute?"

"Sure boss," I answered while turning around in my chair, "What you need?"

"I'd like to introduce you to a new engineer I just hired," He said. "I need you to show her around and start teaching her about the job." "She'll be working with you and helping with your projects." He continued.

"Oh, an try not to break this one, okay?" He laughed, "From her resume, I think she'll work out as long as you train her."

Still chuckling, he turning to her said, "I'm only joking, he's not that bad, Jason just hates most people in general, so don't take it personal."

"OK boss, I promise I won't try to break her or drive her off." I replied back laughing myself. "Oh, and I don't hate people, contrary to popular opinion, I just like it better if they're not around."

"Great" He replied. "Well then, Jason this is Simone, Simone, Jason. He'll tell you about the place, where everything is, and what we do. Take my advice and listen to him, if he don't know it, it's not that important."

"Oh, one other thing," He continued. "If he gets out of line, just smack him on the nose with a rolled up magazine."

"Boss, don't you have someplace else to be?" I asked him. "Like a meeting or something?"

"Just let those of us that really know what's going on, do our job, then let us take care of it and make you look good for the upper levels." I added.

"Okay, Okay, I'm going." He replied waving over his shoulder as he walked away.

I turned back to her and offered her my hand saying, "Simone, it's nice to meet you."

She was about 5'6", maybe 120 lbs. with short reddish-brown hair somewhat just a bit longer than a, pixie cut I think they call it, and she had hazel eyes. She had a nice build, sort of a classic hourglass shape, and it looked like she worked out. She was a cute, good looking girl, not super model beautiful, but cute as hell. She reached out to take my hand and smiled as she did.

When she smiled at me, a change came over her. I said she was cute, but when she smiled, she was absolutely gorgeous, her smile just lit up the place. As she took my hand she said, "It's a pleasure to meet you too. I hope we can work well together."

"Oh, and by the way, I don't break easy." She laughed easily as she said it.

She had a beautiful throaty voice and it reminded me of a young Lauren Bacall. Like she was in the movie, "To have and have not." That was one of my favorite movies, I love Lauren Bacall.

"Good" I laughed back, "That's really good to hear. Come on, let's go in the conference room and talk."

I opened my desk and pulled a folder out with a bunch of information handouts I made up since the boss was always having me to this.

We grabbed a couple of coffees from the pot on my desk and walked over to the conference room. I handed her the folder and said to her, "Here's a bunch of info sheets for the place. It also has some forms you'll need to fill out, you can start on that when we finish up here."

"So, tell me about yourself." I said picking up my coffee.

"Well, let's see." She started after taking a sip of her coffee, "I'm 28 and single, I went to school at MIT, and I've been working as an mechanical engineer for the last 5 years. Mainly entry level things, nothing to specific. Just trying to learn different things and find a home if you know what I mean."

She took another drink of coffee and said, "Wow, that's good coffee. I'm going to like it here with coffee this good."

"Well," I replied. "Don't get to excited, it's not from the community pot, it's out of mine. The stuff they have for the masses don't come near as good."

"Actually, you could probably use it for oil in one of our engines." I continued laughing.

"Well then," She asked, "What do I need to do to keep up a steady supply of the good stuff?" "I'm sort of a coffee snob." She said laughing.

Just smile at me again, I thought to myself, but said aloud, "Not a problem, your more than welcome to dip into my stash until you get set up."

"And I can understand the snob bit totally, I am myself." I told her laughing a little.

I don't know what it was, but I was finding myself liking this woman more and more than any other of the ones I had meet that started here. And that's something that almost never happens to me. My boss wasn't too far off the mark when he said I hated people.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I've gotten to like others that came through here, but I never had it happen this fast. I don't know if it was the voice, the smile, or just her overall attitude. All I know was that I wanted to know more about her.

I took another drink and asked her, "Are you all settled with a place to live? I know it's sometimes hard to find a place around here that's affordable."

She smiled ruefully and said, "Yeah, I found that out when I started looking, but I did find an apartment just north of here.

"Okay, good, at least that's one thing you won't have to worry about." I replied. "Where abouts?"

She told me the name of the town and it was up near where I brought my place, maybe 6 miles or so from my house.

"I know where you mean." I replied, "You're not too far from me." "If you need to know where anything is or the best places to go shopping, I can tell you." I continued.

"Great," She said, "I'd like that, it sure would make it easier not having to try and find out by myself."

We continued to talk about the company, the job and how things operated around here for the rest of the morning. Then after lunch I took her around an introduced her to the others and gave her the nickel tour of the place. She seemed to have a good handle on most everything by quitting time.

As we were walking out the door to the parking lot, I turned to her and said, "Well, I guess I'll see you in the morning, you have my cell number if you need anything. Have a good night." I said waving to her.

"Thanks for everything today Jay," She replied. Then she smiled at me and continued, "I'm really looking forward to working with you."

Have I mention just how much her smile and voice affected me?

"I'm looking forward to it myself." I stammered a bit, almost tripping over my own feet. What the hell was the matter with me?

I don't know if she saw me almost trip and do a face-plant, but she waved and walked to her car.

For the next couple of weeks we saw and worked with each other every day, working on different projects and jobs. By the end of those two weeks we had become fairly close friends. In all the years that I've been around, I've never gotten to be friends with someone as quick as I did with Simone. She was smart, had a great disposition, nothing seem to get her riled up. Have I also mentioned her smile and voice? She was a pleasure to be around and work with.

Friday came around and as we were leaving for the day, I asked her how she had liked her first two weeks.

She smiled at me and said, "Jay, it's been great, I think I've finally found a place to call home. And it's all because of you, you've made it easy."

She put her hand lightly on my arm and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you for everything." She said, "I'll see you later."

With that, she turned and walked to her car. My arm felt warm were she touched me and my cheek was on fire from where she kissed me. I wanted to say something back to her, but I couldn't seem to get a word out like I was some kind of mental defective.

As I walked to my car I asked myself once again what the hell was going on. It isn't like I've never been kissed before, or that some woman had paid me complement. I shook my head to clear it and went home.

Once I got home, I cleaned up and started dinner. I was in the mood for Italian and so I made some Bolognese sauce. Since it had to simmer for a while, I decided to take a shower while I was waiting on it to be done.

As I was in the shower, I started thinking about the kiss Simone had gave me and as I was thinking about it, my cock had gotten hard. When I wrapped my soapy hand around it too wash myself, I found that I was completely stiff and hard, I also notice it was beginning to ooze out precum and that is usually present only when I am in a high state of arousal. I realized then that Simone affected me like no other person ever had and I never made a move on her, nor her on me outside of that one kiss on the cheek. I was getting the urge more and more to stroke my cock and pump my ass off. I just wanted to shoot cum all over the inside of my shower while thinking of her. Well, I was hard, my hand was all soapy and on my cock, so I figured, what the hell, it's mine and I can clean it as long and as slow or fast as I wanted.

I leaned against the wall and shuddered when my hand started stroking my cock. As I stroked my cock with one hand, I reached down with my other hand and began massaging my balls. I kept stroking and massaging my cock and balls, first slowly and then faster, then slowly again as I feel my orgasm getting closer. I finally couldn't take it anymore and my hand started to move more quickly up and down my cock as I felt the cum building in my balls as I got closer.

Then with no warning what so ever, I started to cum, hard. I could feel the cum going up the inside of my cock like liquid fire and then shooting out the tip to splash against the shower wall. In my mind's eye, I can see Simone's smile and feel her kiss on my cheek as I shot out another spurt of cum, then another. I continued to stroke my cock and I shuddered as I stroked slower and slower. I continued to stroke my cock, the last of my cum oozing over my hand as I massaged my balls working the last bit out of me.

I lean against the shower wall panting for breath, my cock still in my hand. I can't believe how hard I came from just that one smile and kiss.

Once I caught my breath, I rinsed off and got out to dry myself, then I dressed in my normal attire while at home, a pair of cut-off jeans and T-shirt. I walked into the kitchen and checked on the sauce giving it a quick stir, grabbed a beer out of the fridge and went into the living room to turn on the TV checking to see what was on. I was in luck, one of my favorite movies was on, "To have, and have not". There was nothing better than a Bogart and Bacall movie, especially this one, I think I mentioned how much I love Lauren Bacall. Just the sound her voice turns me on like crazy.

I sat back in the recliner relaxing and drinking my beer while watching the movie when my cell started ringing. I muted the TV and picked up the phone and saw that it was Simone, I quickly answered it and said; "Hi Simone, what's up? Everything okay?"

"Hi Jay, everything's good." She replied. "I was just wondering if you'd like to join me for dinner?" "You've been so nice and helpful this past couple weeks, I just wanted to pay you back a bit." She continued.

I sat there a bit trying to get something that actually sounded like a normal language to come out of my mouth.

"That sounds good to me," I said finally, stammering a bit, "However, I've already got dinner ready here. Look, how about you come over and help me eat what I've got. I promise I won't poison you," I said chuckling a little.

"Well, okay," She answered. "I wanted to take you out to thank you for how nice you've been." "But if you already have something there, there's no sense wasting it." She finished.

"Great, how soon can you be here?" I asked.

"Oh, say maybe about 15 minutes or so, I'm in the neighborhood." She answered.

"All right, I'll see you in a bit then." I answered back.

I shut off the phone and drained the rest of my beer walking back into the kitchen. I checked the sauce one last time and quickly threw together a salad. Thank the Gods for bagged salad mix.

Having made the salad, I sliced up some Italian bread and set the table. I looked at the clock and noticed that 15 minutes had past and I started wondering where she was like some teenager waiting on his first date. I decided that I should change out of my cut-offs, so I went in to put on a pair of jeans.

As I was finishing up, the doorbell rang. I walked over and opened the door and there Simone stood, a grin on her face and holding two bottles of wine, one red and one white.

"Sorry I'm a little late," She said smiling, "I stopped to pick up some wine." "As you didn't say what we were having, I picked up one of each."

Still grinning, she asked, "Which one should I open?"

I smiled back at her and said, "The red, we're doing Italian. And great timing really, dinner will be ready in a few minutes, I was waiting to do the pasta until you got here."

We walked into the kitchen and Simone got a big grin on her face. "Oh man, that smells fantastic," She said turning to me. "What kind of sauce is that and where did you get it?"

"Bolognese, and I didn't get it from anywhere, I made it." I said, trying not to break my arm patting myself on the back.

She got a stunned look on her face, then smiled and said," Not only is he a great mechanic, but he can cook too."

I tried not to look to happy with the compliment and said; "Well, I hope you like it. Just let me toss the pasta in the water and then we can eat in a few."

She opened the wine and poured two glasses. Handing one to me, we then walked into the living room. I grabbed the remote and turned the sound back up. Simone looked at what was on and smiled, then said; "Oh, I love this movie."

"So do I," I told her. "It's actually my favorite of all the Bogart movies."

So we sat down and watched the movie while the pasta was boiling waiting for it to be done.

Once the timer went off, we went into the kitchen and I strained the pasta, mixing it with sauce in a big bowl. I turned to Simone and said; "Could you please grab the salad out of the fridge while I serve this up?"

"OK," She replied, then went to grab the salad and the dressing while I plated up the pasta.

I put the plates on the table, got the bread and put that on the table also. Then I held out her chair and waved her into it grinning and saying, "Ma'am, your table is ready."

Still grinning, I continued, "Sorry, but the red and white checkered table cloth is in the laundry so you'll have to make due as is."

She set down the two glasses of wine she had refilled and said; "Well, since I didn't have a reservation, I'll just have to make due." She sat down as I pushed he chair in.

I sat down, took a drink of the wine and said; "Not to worry, madam always has a standing reservation here. Just because she's so nice and beautiful."

She reddened a bit and took a drink of wine, then replied grinning, "Ha, I think the waiter is just looking for a bigger tip."

Grinning back at her I replied; "Not so, I've already got the best tip around just by you being here."

Now she was in full blush as she reddened even more. Then she took a fork full of pasta and gasped out, "Oh my God, this is fantastic. I can't believe you made this, it tastes like a professional chef made it."

I blushed a bit myself, but tried to play down the compliment while it still made me very happy and a bit proud that she liked it so much.

She wiped her mouth with her napkin and took a drink of wine. She smiled and asked me; "Tell me, is there anything you can't do?"

I reddened even more and replied, "Thanks for that Simone, but there's plenty I can't do. I'm just glad you like it."

"I love it, it's fantastic, I can't remember the last time I had anything this good." She replied back.

We continued with dinner, just talking about little things. Once finished, I told her to go into the living room and find something else to watch if she wanted to while I cleaned up. I loaded up the dishwasher and cleaned up a bit and went to join her.

For all the short time we've known each other, all we really talked about was work. But now, we talked about anything but work. She told me about growing up and school, then we talked about my time in the Navy and all the places I've been and things I've done. Basically we just talk about anything that came up, books, movies, whatever. I was having the time of my life.

Finally, she finished the wine in her glass and asked me, "Ah, what about girlfriends? You seeing anyone?"

I threw back the wine left in my glass and said, "Nothing permanent or long term, if you know what I mean. There's a couple of girls I date on and off, but I never found one that I would date on a serious basis. It just seems to be too much of an effort and way too much drama."

"If you know what I mean." I said shrugging.

Simone looked at me and nodded, "Oh yeah." She snorted, "Believe me, I know what you mean about the drama. It does tend to get old."

She looked at her watch, sighed, and said, "Well, I guess I should head back, it's late."

She smiled at me and continued, "Thanks so much for tonight Jason, I can't remember the last time I had this much fun."

65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers
123456...9