Labor Relations Pt. 02: The Intern

Story Info
Another perspective on a sexual harassment situation at work.
1k words
4.5
2.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[NOTE: Read Part 1 here: Labor Relations Pt. 01: The Boss]

Let me start with the big thing -- well two big things -- which I can't get out of my head: my boss's boobs. This story is either a #MeToo cautionary tale or #SexPositive smut. Or maybe both. I'm so confused. And when I start to think I've got it sorted out, I lose my train of thought and go back to ... those magnificent boobs.

I started working for this woman, Rachel, two years ago. She's the president of the company. Well, actually it was a summer internship that started two years ago, then I had a year of grad school and then I ran back to stare at her boobs six month ago.

But the first time I met her, two years ago, I couldn't get over the boobs. I mean, it was weird. I've seen boobs before. I seen big boobs before. But this pair -- they stopped me cold.

Partly that was because I thought she was covered in cum.

I walked into her office just after she had spilled coffee. She's kind-of clumsy like that. It was white coffee though, like with creamer, and it was all over her face and her chest. I mean, she was wearing a shirt and everything but my imagination just took over and I saw her naked with my jizz all over her and I just -- man, I got weak and then I came. I mean, I never told her that but I creamed my jeans the first time I saw her.

I helped her get cleaned up and everything. Then I went home that night and tried to recreate the image in my head, but without the clothes, and I jerked off.

All of that is fine, I guess. Normal to have a crush on a colleague with magnificent tits. But I felt like maybe I was breaking rules or something?

Anyway, after that I just tried to stay close to her. I mean mostly because I wanted to peek at her rack. But also, I was learning things. She's a smart lady. She doesn't take shit. And she gets shit done. I think it would have been a good internship even without the boobs.

She is older than me, that's true. I think she's over 40. But what's that they say about older women being better lovers? I think that's true. She's got this mystique, you know? And she can really let go when she needs to. I don't mind the age difference. She's still got it, as far as I'm concerned.

So that summer I watched her and tried to get her to notice me. I would always say hi in the morning and bye at quitting time. Most of the time, I don't think she even realized I existed.

I tried to give her compliments, but they came out wrong usually. Which that's probably best anyway because I could have gotten called up on sexual harassment charges for complimenting her, I guess. That's what they say anyway.

And then one night, a week before my internship ended, she called me into her office late at night and just, out of nowhere, she told me to go down on her. Like, she commanded me.

Damn, that night was so hot. Her pussy was so hot. I thought she was all business before that, but I realized with my tongue in her cunt, what a sexual woman she is. Really, really sensual.

She came hard because I know how to please a lady. And she kind of collapsed. I thought she might be asleep. I thought that was the end of it -- her laid out on her office couch with her eyes closed, me with a hard dick and blue balls. But then she called me over and -- this is the best part -- like maybe the best moment of my life -- she started unbuttoning her shirt.

I helped her out of her bra and when those big, plump titties sprang out at me, I almost cried. I went right at them, sucking and squeezing.

And then -- no wait, this is the best moment of my life -- she pushed me down on the couch and grabbed my cock and put it between those wobbly boobs. She titty fucked me a looooong time. I just sat back and watched. I was such a beautiful thing to see.

Finally, after she sucked me and begged for my cum, I let her have it, all over her neck and those gorgeous tits.

I wasn't sure I'd ever see her after that. And I started to wonder if I had done something wrong. Or even if she had.

I mean, all those women who got screwed over by Harvey Weinstein? That's how they got jobs. That night when she told me to go down on her, she said she would give me a job if I ate her pussy. That's fucked up, right? Isn't that harassment? Is it different because she's a woman? That doesn't seem right. Or maybe it's different because I, you know, didn't mind so much.

Or maybe, I wonder if I did something wrong by staring at her all the time -- I know she caught me a few times. And maybe this was like payback? Or like blackmail because she knows I can't turn her in or else she'll turn me in.

I don't know. I think about it a lot. But the thing is, I work there now. And I see her every day. And fuck, I never get tired of those boobs.

And lately, I mean for a while, she asks me to work late pretty often. And -- well -- right or wrong -- we fuck. Like, we fuck a lot. Usually it starts with licking her pussy. Ok, it always starts with that. And sometimes that's all we do. A few times she blew me. And once she actually let me fuck her -- like in the pussy. But she always lets me suck on those titties. And, I guess the bottom line is, I'm willing to be sexually harassed for that.