All Comments on 'Labyrinth of Lights'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading!

If you want to support my writing, contribute to future Bonus Pairing polls, see early updates, and see the alternate ending, head to my Patreon and consider helping me to continue to provide these stories on a weekly basis! The Bad End will be up sometime over the next couple weeks—holidays are hectic!

www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not bad work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great job!

Another excellent work! Thank you!

thegreat_pretenderthegreat_pretenderover 6 years ago
Love these one shots with Snatch!

Great work once again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NICE!!

Lovely piece. One lingering question I have though, is why did Esca and Lasi make that promise?

EridonEridonover 6 years ago
About Snatch and the story itself and some random stuff.

I really feel like Snatch has been at one point a student at a Cloistered Monastery to become a Cloister Magus, though he failed. Especially since he reffered to esoteric abilities at one point in the story and even in Sea Slimes we see something based on that.

It would also be funnier if dwarves did in fact exist at some point of time and that Alrek is in fact part dwarf. Though this is a personal opinion.

Lastly I would like to comment that I personally find the stories more enjoyable with recuring characters as protagonists. Though my opinnion doesn't really count as I am unable to aid you through patreon, Patrons always come first.

Another thing is, are there half-elves in the world or since elves are basically (as I understand) half-human half fey the offsrping adopts the race of the parent that is not an elf.

As always thank you for the story, it was quite enjoyable.

As a side note I feel like there is constant improvement in your writting, you have become MUCH better since your first stories here. When I first saw them I wasn't really interested, but I as a very difficult reader have really been drawn into the world you are making (And not only for the smut, in fact the smut is the least).

And the actual last thing: On what you said on tumblr about adding transgender people in your stories I would propose one question. Does it make sense? As in "Is there any magic that would make it possible?" . Unless, of course you are talking about the mind rather than the body. As many (I feel like this is the truth) stories of yours center around adventurers think how common it would be for people to go adventuring. And when you introduce them, please don't make it all about how they are transgender (Like in Mass Effect Andromeda). I would also like to add that it would be prefferable (to me at least) to create new characters if you want repressentation rather than changing older ones. (Please don't pull a Thor.)

As always thank you for your work.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Feedback

Yeah, it's fairly clear that the stories with recurring characters are my bread-and-butter. And hey, that's fine by me—I'm probably a better storyteller than smut writer.

Regarding half-elves: Good question! I don't think I've confirmed the extent to which elves and humans are "mutually fertile". It doesn't come up often, at least nowadays.

Thank you for the feedback, and for the kind words! I really appreciate the time you put into this comment.

Monmusu_WriterMonmusu_Writeralmost 6 years ago
Sexy as always!

I'd be interested in more stories set in underwater places and with aquatic monster girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

I always enjoy when you add tickling into your stories ;)

90JorLin90JorLinalmost 5 years ago
More like this please!!

I really like your stories like this one. I hope you make some more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one wasn't a waste of time.... Amazing

4 stars because the ending felt like main character plot powers, so many thing went right in a row.

It really was like watching an anime where the mc should logically lose, only for a bs powerup sequence.

The power of friendship is so op, you don't even need to monologue or even have friends to activate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
2272 Followers
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...