Lace Panties, Mom's Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,204 Followers

She could hardly bring herself to look, though she did take multiple glances. Occasionally she'd look at the wall or the tile floor. Or she'd look at her son's face writhing with pleasure.

When she heard him breathing harder, she stroked his cock even faster. As much as she enjoyed doing this, she wanted it to end. Her heart was torn. This was her son! But she owed him. She owed him so much for all the sacrifices.

Leo came and his body squirmed in the water. She kept on stroking and saw spurts of cum floating in the bath. It was a lot of cum. Then it stopped. Leo relaxed.

She kissed his forehead. "Enjoy your bath. You deserve it."

Standing up, she let her son have another look at her body before she walked away, leaving her robe there.

***

The last thing Giavanna expected was an 11:23 pm visit from a federal agent, but that's exactly what she got. The agent had texted her to come to the door and the agent was holding a small pink bag.

In the living room, they talked and did a quick check up. Giavanna was about to go to bed before this visit and she was dressed in a long robe with a thin nightgown underneath.

"This is for you," Agent Sabatini said, handing her the bag.

Giavanna took the bag without looking inside. "Couldn't you have given this to me in the morning?"

"Our other witness has recanted his story and will no longer testify. That makes you the main witness and we'll need you on the stand longer."

"Christ, what the hell?"

"I'll make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible. And that includes your mental state."

"I gave him a handjob," Giavanna said, knowing what the agent came here for.

"Good work. You're resilient."

She crossed her arms. "I'm only doing what I have to do."

"Do more. Look inside the bag."

Grabbing the contents inside and tossing the bag away, Giavanna held up several pairs of panties. They were all lace material with beautiful designs. They were each different colors.

More importantly, they were all crotchless. Her pussy would show.

"How slutty," Giavanna said sarcastically.

"Get used to it. Your son is bored and both of you need proper human interactions to maintain a healthy state of mind."

"At least have the guts to say it."

"For the trial, you'll need to fuck your son."

The agent was dead serious and Giavanna's eyes were fixated on the lace panties, wondering if she could really do this. Jerking off her son was one thing, but to actually fuck him? There'd be no going back. Leo would always want it. Her son was addicted to nice things.

"It makes sense," Giavanna realized. "Are you a religious woman?"

"Yes, I am."

"This is my penance, my sacrifice to God for all my sins. It's my way of fully reconciling with my son."

Agent Sabatini didn't flinch. "If that's true, then take your clothes off and wear those panties. Wear them everyday for your son until trial is over. After that, it's up to you."

There was nothing to hide anymore, nothing to keep secret.

Giavanna put the panties down on the couch and removed her robe, standing in her thin nightgown. Looking the agent in the eyes, neither of them showed any expression, and Giavanna pulled her nightgown overhead, tossing it to the couch.

Just like that, she stood naked. Her bronze skin on full display, along with her cleanly shaven pussy and small breasts. Her brown nipples instantly turned hard from the exposure.

The sight of her naked body always prompted a reaction, no matter who was looking. But this emotionally cold agent didn't flinch.

She picked up the black colored panties and slipped it on between her legs. The material was so smooth it was heaven. When she pulled it up, it felt so snug that she wanted to wear it to bed later. Looking down, she saw that her pussy was showing in the middle. Then she turned to the agent.

"Now what?" Giavanna asked with her hands down, breasts and crotch exposed.

"I'll walk you upstairs."

Giavanna cleared a lump in her throat. "You want to watch me fuck my own son?"

"Part of my job is to look after your well-being. I'm doing my job."

"Bitch."

Swaying her hips, Giavanna did a sultry and slow walk up the stairs, for the sole purpose of teasing the federal agent. If this was going to happen -- if she was going to become a son-fucker -- then she was doing it on her terms, and her terms alone.

She turned on the hallway lights, then she signaled for the agent to stop at the door to her son's bedroom. She put a finger on her own lips and whispered 'Shh...' to keep the agent quiet.

Turning the knob silently, Giavanna entered her son's bedroom, naked except for the crotchless panties. She saw her son's silhouette in the dark room, with only the hallway light allowing her to see. Her son was sleeping peacefully.

When she sat on the side of the bed, her son awoke.

They looked at each other. The hallway light shone on her chest. Leo knew she was topless.

"Mom?" he asked, nearly getting up.

She pressed his shoulders. "Lay there. We have something to talk about."

"You're... you're naked."

"Actually, I'm wearing panties. They're crotchless for easy access."

"What?" His voice was surprised and in awe.

A sudden sense of fear came over her. It was the most unusual feeling she ever had, a mixture of uncertainty and intense sexual arousal. Her life would never be the same again. Neither would her son's.

"I'll be wearing this around the house now. It's something to ease the tension around here. I know it'll be tough. It's a decision I've thought a lot about lately, but it's for the best."

"Mom, you don't have to."

"Are you turning me down?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"I... I don't know..."

She rubbed her son's chest. "I'll tell you what. I know the handjob in the bathtub was super awkward, but we both know it felt good. Why don't we try this once? Then we'll see what happens. If you don't like it, then we'll stop and never do it again. And I hope we'll never discuss it again either."

"What if we like it? What then?"

In the darkness with the light from the hallway, her son's face looked so innocent and his voice matched the purity. This was a true mother/son heart-to-heart conversation, one she was glad they were having.

"If we like it, I'll keep wearing these panties," she said. "I have an entire assortment of them. You can just lift my robe and.... well... I'm getting ahead of myself now. Let's just try it out."

"That's a deal."

After a deep breath, she pulled her son's blanket aside and she straddled his body. She was so nervous that her hands were nearly shaking.

"Pull your shorts down," Giavanna said. "Guide yourself into me."

Keeping her hips up, she gave her son the chance to pull his shorts down. As expected, his cock was already hard and ready for incestuous action. The tip of the dick stroked against her labia and she was almost light-headed.

When the tip was pointed at her pussy hole, she took the plunge and gently lowered herself, letting her son's hard dick penetrate her wetness. She let it slide in slowly. She wanted to savor every second of this. Every inch. And her son certainly had a lot to offer.

By the time it went all in, it felt like the perfect match and a part of her wondered why she hadn't done this before. Like it was all so obvious. It was sexual fulfillment in ways she never thought possible.

She slowly rocked her hips while looking at her son's face in the dark. It was bizarre, yet arousing, that her son was looking at her like this, and he reached up to squeeze her breasts and play with her nipples.

"Close your eyes," she moaned. "I want you to focus."

"Yes, mom."

The moment Leo closed his eyes, Giavanna turned her attention towards the federal agent standing by the doorway. Oh yes, the bitch was loving this. She could almost sense the arousal coming from the hall. She could almost smell the aromas coming from the agent's panties.

It added fuel to her fire and Giavanna pushed her hips faster and faster, giving her son a real sensation. She stuck her tongue out and licked the air, taunting the female agent.

"Call me dirty names," she said to her son, fucking him harder. "Call me a slut. Tell me I'm your slut now."

He huffed, "You're a fucking slut. This is all your fault. You owe me your pussy.... oh fuck... Only a nasty woman like you would ever do this... god... you jerked me off... now you're fucking me... oh shit..."

"You can thank Agent Sabatini," she hissed, clenching her pussy as tightly as possible around her son's throbbing erection. "She's the original slut who fucks her own son. She's such a horrible mother that she taught me how to do this."

"God bless her," he chuckled, while whimpering. "She showed you how to be a real mom."

She stroked her son's hair. "The kind of mother you've always wanted?"

"I've wanted this for a long, long time," he confessed during their sin.

Those words made her pussy clench even tighter. It was the proof she needed that her son had desired her body all along. Her heart was pounding so fast she could hardly breathe.

She used every trick in her top-game to ride her son's dick. Ironically, most of the hot tricks she knew came from other mob wives, sharing sex techniques while they were getting their nails or hair done at the salon.

Giavanna clenched and unclenched her pussy. She thrust forward and pulled back. Her speed and tempo varied. All while her son was playing with her tits and pinching her swollen nipples.

Her son was whimpering, eyes still closed, and she knew he was going to cum soon.

Looking at the hallway again, she saw Agent Sabatini with a hand down her own panties, masturbating discreetly at the incest show. The sight drove Giavanna deeper into despair. She was now in a sexual abyss; moments away from her son cumming inside of her, watching a female agent finger-fucking herself.

"Fill up my pussy," she whispered to her son. "Make it yours. Own me. Own your mother's pussy."

He whispered back, "Yes, mom."

As she put her hands over her son's hands that covered her breasts, she felt her pussy filling with cum. She focused on the feeling while also looking at the federal agent masturbating silently in the hallway. Her son was a heavy cummer and she savored every drop that was deposited into her canal.

When her son was spent, she collapsed on top of him. Her sweat was cooling but she still needed to cum.

Rolling over, she laid next to her son, then pulled his hand down to her cream filled pussy to rub her clitoris.

"My turn," she whispered in her son's ear. "Rub it in circles, just the way I like."

With her son in a half-dazed state, Giavanna was only given short, circular rubs around her clitoris. It was all that she needed after the fucking and mental rollercoaster she had just been through. Reaching an orgasm was easy at that point and she stained her son's bed while her body tensed. Her moans were rapid and she breathed loudly while cumming on her son's fingers.

She kept her eyes on the hallway the entire time. The agent was watching the whole thing. The agent had been masturbating to this. And it appeared that the agent had her own orgasm from watching Giavanna cum.

The night was over and Giavanna watched the silhouette of the agent silently tiptoe away.

It was time to sleep, deep within her son's arms.

***

Dressed in red lace panties and a see-through bra, Giavanna sat in the dining room while giving her son a morning deepthroat blowjob. Her head bobbed quickly and relentlessly. The top of her throat was being orally fucked. Her son stood before her, fully dressed with his cock out.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," he whispered.

"Wait, not yet."

Giavanna got up and went to her fresh pot of hot coffee. She came back to her son and got on her knees. She gifted her son with another brilliant handjob, stroking that saliva-covered cock, pointing it towards the pot of coffee.

Spurts of cum shot into the black beverage. She stroked until her son's balls were drained, and when finished, she stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of her son's penis. She gave the head another suck and felt her son turning flaccid in a matter of seconds.

She loved the taste of his cum. It was her new pleasure. Leo pulled his pants up and Giavanna went to pour some extra cream into the pot along with a bit of sugar. This would fuel her for the day.

"That agent will be here soon," she said, stirring the pot.

He wrapped his arms behind her, giving her a tight hug.

"I'll go upstairs," he said. "Thanks. You're the best."

"Do you think the agent gives her son blowjobs as good as I do?"

He laughed. "Fuck no. She's too rigid. She'll never be half the mom that you are."

"That's what I love to hear." She smiled with so much maternal pride, turning around to kiss her son on the cheek.

There was a knock on the door and Leo went upstairs to his room. Giavanna loosely put on a tiny silk robe and answered the door. It was the agent who came early, ready for more trial prep.

"You're early," Giavanna said, with the robe left untied so that her crotchless lace panties and see-through bra were showing.

Agent Sabatini briefly eyed her body. "We have more work to do."

"Want some coffee? I just made a pot. My son was such a gentleman that he provided me with fresh cream. All natural."

Her tone was suggestive, and as women who fucked their own sons, they both knew what the innuendo was.

"Coffee sounds great," Agent Sabatini replied with a stone face, but slightly squirming below the legs.

They went to the kitchen. Giavanna grabbed an extra mug. They sat across from each other and she filled both cups with the creamy coffee.

When it cooled, they looked each other in the eyes in a strange battle of wills. Or maybe this was just two mature women who had a taste for incest? A taste for sons.

Agent Sabatini drank first, causing Giavanna to smile before drinking hers. They enjoyed the unique flavor and licked their lips when they put their coffee mugs down.

With subtle nods, they both knew what they were.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12