Thunder Gods Ch. 03: Lace's Ride

Story Info
Lace bargains for a ride on a Thunder God.
3.8k words
4.56
6.2k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers

Lace

Lace rolled her eyes as her friend Reetha rejected Bartam, again. She was tired of Bartam pestering her friend, and tired of Reetha's moping too.

"You should just marry him," Lace told Reetha. "There's no reason to be alone, now."

Reetha needed to let go of her dream of mating a thunder god and move on.

"No, thank you." Reetha replied tersely.

"A girl needs protection in this life, Reetha. Bartam would be a fine protector. It's him, or the men'll think you're free for any of them. You don't want to be used like that."

Lace liked being used like that, but Reetha was different, less passionate, more controlled. In this town, women were either dedicated to the thunder gods, married, or sluts. There was no place for a virgin like Reetha. Lace hoped she'd figure that out before she got too hurt.

"Lace, I need you back here." The innkeeper, Arth, called.

Lace hurried to the back room. Arth was a good boss, as long as you didn't keep him waiting.

"I need you to go flag down Demas as she passes us tonight and convince her to go check on our salt delivery. It should have been here two days ago. Promise her whatever she wants, we need that salt." Arth told Lace.

Lace frowned; her brother was in that caravan. "Alright, Arth. But don't leave Reetha out there on her own with Bartam. I don't trust him with her."

"I'll take care of her," Arth assured Lace. As soon as he made sure that Lace was leaving on an errand that would take at least all night, Arth went back to peak out into the bar. Bartam had paid him enough to rent the whole inn for six months, for this one night. Arth wanted to see what Bartam was going to do with Reetha now that he'd bought her.

Arth always liked to watch, that was why he'd started an Inn in the first place. The building had a secret passage that allowed him to watch every room. He loved watching the guests fuck when they thought they were alone. And he loved watching his serving girls get fucked.

Reetha had stubbornly refused all offers, but Arth was positive she needed to get laid, and Bartam was the best man for that job. So, he didn't really feel guilty about conspiring against her.

Arth watched as Bartam and the other men arranged Reetha on the bar and tied her down. She was naked and struggling to get free of the five men. Arth undid his trousers and took out his penis, stroking it slowly. Something told him that this wouldn't be over quickly, and he didn't want to cum too soon.

Lace went to the town center where the signal to request a thunder rider was located. Demas always passed this way once a week, regularly, so it was easiest to signal for her whenever it was needed. Still, Arth could have sent some of his men by horse to look for the salt delivery. Maybe Arth remembered that her brother was on that trip and was being nice by paying for a thunder rider to make a faster search?

With fear constricting her throat, worried for her brother, Lace raised the signal. Then, she waited. It could be minutes, or hours, before Demas would pass and see the request.

The sound of massive flapping wings woke Lace. She watched, nervously as the nude thunder rider and her mount landed in the square.

"Hey there!" Demas called down to Lace. "What's wrong here?"

"Arth asked me to request that you find our salt delivery, it's two days late!" Lace replied, worry in her voice.

"Two days? That journey takes a month, and he's worried after two days? I have more important things to worry about than his salt!" Demas pointed out.

"Please, my brother is on that caravan, and I'm worried now. Please, can't you look?" Lace begged, fear overwhelming her pride.

Demas looked at the pretty girl, flicking her gaze from head to toe, pausing briefly at the tempting heave of her breasts, the wringing of her soft hands, and the flash of skin that showed at her ankle.

Her mount, Yatrathen, confirmed Demas' assessment. This one is pretty, isn't she?

Lace couldn't understand the growling of the thunder god and trembled at the sound of its deep voice. Only the thunder rider to which the god was mated could understand him.

"What will you offer me? To neglect my other duties and chase after your brother instead?" Demas asked the girl.

"Anything!" Lace cried, her worry that Arth had stirred up magnified by her fear of the giant beast in front of her.

"Yatrathen and I do enjoy having another woman around, from time to time," Demas suggested.

"Whatever you want, I'll do. I'll cook and clean, and... and... whatever is useful for you, thunder rider," Lace promised, not understanding Demas' meaning. And how could she, the thunder riders were famously monogamous. But what everyone knew, wasn't quite right. Each thunder god was an individual, after all, and Yatrathen enjoyed watching his rider play with other women. Sometimes, Demas' would even let him fly with another woman.

He could never bond with another, that only happened a Vishanee's male first mounting. And, other Vishanee thought it was wrong to take a rider with which one could not bond. Yatrathen had a bit of a fetish, though, and he was lucky that his bond mate would sometimes indulge him.

Demas knew that Lace didn't understand what she wanted, but she decided not to clarify it right away.

"Well, come on up then, Yatrathen can handle two riders."

Lace eyed the thunder god fearfully. Reetha would die of jealousy when she heard about this. Why had Arth sent her and not Reetha? Then, she wouldn't have to be worried about her brother, and she wouldn't have to fly!

"Well, do you want to find your brother, or not?" Demas prompted her.

Lace gritted her teeth and climbed onto the back of the thunder god. She wrapped her arms around Demas naked waist. Lace flushed as she thought about the giant cock that Demas was riding. She couldn't imagine how any woman wouldn't be perpetually horny in that condition.

At that thought, Lace suddenly reevaluated the conversation she'd just had with Demas. No, she couldn't have meant 'enjoy' like that, could she?

Among her many regrets at that moment, Lace regretted not wearing panties under her skirts as her pussy pulsed to life and she lubricated the thunder god where she sat. She prayed that the god wouldn't be angry with the mess.

Yatrathen thrilled at the feel of the new woman's arousal on his back.

She is wet already. He told Demas as he launched them into the sky.

Demas smiled; she'd had a feeling that Lace would be suited to what they enjoyed. Boldly, she gently took Lace's hands and relocated them to her breasts.

"Hold on tight!" She yelled gleefully.

Lace, spurred by the command, the fear, and an as yet unexplored attraction, obeyed.

As they rose higher in the sky, the air cooled. But the heat radiated by the thunder god and his long hair, which covered their legs, kept the riders pleasantly warm. Demas caught most of the wind and her nipples hardened from the cold and the stimulation that Lace provided.

Lace let herself enjoy the feel of playing with the other woman's nipples and breasts. Pinching, kneading and, occasionally, gripping them in terror whenever Yatrathen made a sharp turn or dive or ascent.

After about an hour of flying, Lace felt brave enough to move one of her hands lower. She pushed down through the thunder god's hair and felt Demas' pussy. It was hot and wet and slick under her fingers. Curiously, Lace moved her hand a bit further down and felt the soft skin of the god's life rod where Demas rode it.

Heat blossomed through her, and another gush of her juices spurted out. Lace was intrigued by playing with Demas' body, and enjoyed exploring her, but she loved penises. The very idea of a penis as big as she had heard the thunder god's were, as big as the dildo's that Reetha had shown her, excited her wildly. She long to see the whole thing, unsheathed.

Just thinking of it, Lace began rocking her body, rubbing her pleasure mound against Demas soft butt cheeks, against the thunder gods' back.

Yatrathen felt Lace struggle to pleasure herself and decided to help, a little. Yatrathen started a slow descent that pulled Lace tightly into Demas back, her breasts pressing into her back under her shirt. Then, he added a bit of a wave to help everything rub together nice and rhythmically. Demas pressed Lace's hand into her pleasure mound, guiding her fingers to the right location and movement.

The sliding of Demas life hole up and down on his life rod, and the knowledge that his riders were pleasuring themselves with him each other, aroused Yatrathen too. His rod heated and pulsed with excitement as all three of them rode to climax together.

Lace, who had started the whole chain, came first. That set off Yatrathen's climax, and then Demas came as she felt Yatrathen shoot his cum inside her.

Yatrathen flew lazily and slow then, as they kept heading along the path the salt caravan would take. The first light of morning was breaking, and they could see clearly for miles.

Feeling a bit guilty about becoming so distracted from her brother's potential plight, Lace began earnestly watching the road over which they flew. It was less than an hour later that they saw the caravan below them, right where they should be, and in perfect shape.

"Would you like to land and talk to your brother?" Demas asked Lace.

Lace's face turned red as she considered. Her brother could always tell when Lace had recently orgasmed, he'd caused more than a few himself. She would never hear the end of it if he knew she'd rubbed herself raw on the back of a thunder god.

"No, they look fine!" Lace replied hastily.

"Well, then. Your Arth's salt is fine, and your brother is fine, and no one expects us to be anywhere for a while. I've already neglected my duties for a little while, a day off wouldn't hurt. And you did offer anything." Demas said.

Lace squeezed her thighs as her pussy heated again. "Mmmm... Yes, I did say anything." Lace agreed.

To the lake? Yatrathen asked.

"Yes." Demas agreed.

An hour later, they landed in a secluded mountain valley. The lake nestled within had water so clear you could see right to the bottom.

"Beautiful!" Lace gasped as she climbed down from the thunder god. Her legs felt sore from the long ride, but the feeling faded quickly as she walked towards the lake.

Demas smiled as she pulled herself off of her mount's life rod. The combined fluids of their sex slurped out and dripped down the side of Yatrathen. Despite having been flying for nearly eight continuous hours, Demas wasn't sore. She spent the last three years in near constant flight with her mount, only stopping to eat and relieve herself, the second of which she hurried to do. It was easy to forget how full her bladder was when she was riding her god, but as soon as she dismounted the need swelled.

By the time she returned to the lake, Yatrathen and Lace were both in the water. Demas noted with approval that Lace hadn't hesitated to strip naked and jump in. As she watched, Yatrathen poked out his long thin tongue and licked Lace on the breast. Lace arched her back and moaned.

Yes, Demas had chosen correctly, inviting Lace to join them. This was going to be a fun day. Demas ran and dived into the lake, swimming to Lace and her bondmate.

She grabbed Lace and wrapped her arms around her, pulling her close, mashing their boobs together. Slowly, she moved her head close to Laces, running her lips up Lace's neck, then across her cheek, finally landing on her mouth. She pressed her lips into Lace's and felt them open. Teasingly, she let her tongue drift slowly into Lace's mouth, first tasting her lips, then meeting her tongue.

Demas yearned to press her thigh up into Lace's pussy as well, to feel Lace hump her as she'd humped Yatrathen, but they were using their legs to stay floating.

Demas shuddered appreciatively as she felt Yatrathen's tongue lap her from her pleasure mound at the front of her pussy all the way through her slit and back up her ass. She moaned into Lace's mouth with each sensuous lick of her bond mate.

With each lick, Yatrathen managed to flick into Lace's pleasure center as well. The taste of their arousal was faint in the lake water, but it was present and he loved the taste of the two women together on his sensitive tongue..

With Yatrathen swimming behind Demas, Lace could see his massive cock sprouting from his back as she looked past the woman she was kissing. Just the sight of it thrilled her. She imagined mounting it as she enjoyed the feel of Demas' breasts and the thunder god's tongue as it teased her clit.

It wasn't long before Lace was cumming again. Demas continued to kiss her until the orgasm ended, then took her hand and pulled her to the shore.

"It's time to really earn your free ride," Demas told Lace.

Lace shivered, cold and wet in the mountain air. "What can I do?" She asked, horny enough to agree to anything at this point.

Demas laid on the ground with her back propped against Yatrathen and spread her legs. "Have you ever given oral pleasure to a woman?" She asked as she stroked herself lazily.

Lace shook her head, "I've never done anything with a woman, until you. If I had known how much fun it could be, I wouldn't have waited so long!"

Demas grinned, "come here, just explore me, with your tongue, alright?"

Lace nodded. She may have never given oral to a woman, but she'd received it from a man, and she thought she knew what would feel good for Demas.

Lace laid on her belly in the soft grass and pressed her mouth to Demas' pussy. She decided to really explore, as Demas had suggested. Fascinated, she opened the Demas' pussy to examine the soft folds inside. Curiously, she ran her thumb up into the top of her slit, where her pleasure mound was. It felt wet and soft and warm.

Lace stuck out her tongue and tentatively flicked it around Demas' clitoris area. There, there she felt the little harder ridge with her tongue. Lace moaned, turned on more than she believed possible by teasing another woman's clit. She lapped her tongue over the ridge, then around it. Her nipples hardened as the ridge grew harder, and more pronounced and less like a ridge and more like a little hill.

Excitedly, Lace lapped more aggressively. She wanted to make Demas orgasm more than anything.

"Take it easy, lover." Demas laughed as she dug her hands into Lace's hair. "We've got no where to go. I just want to enjoy your mouth for a while."

Chagrined, Lace slowed. She was acting like a young virgin, and she knew better. She'd given blow jobs that lasted hours, before. Teasing a man's penis to rise again for a second, and even a third performance. She could be as generous with Demas.

The sun was warm on Lace's back and the grass soft on her stomach. There was a cool breeze, but not too cold. It was a beautiful day, and Lace gently stroked her tongue over Demas' vagina and clit. It was a half an hour before Demas' came, the first time. After two hours and three orgasms, Lace's tongue felt raw.

She turned her head and laid on Demas' thigh. "I'm sorry, I don't think I can go any longer," Lace sighed wearily.

"Mmmm, you did wonderfully," Demas complimented as she stroked Lace's hair. "I think you really earned a ride, don't you Yatrathen?"

Please, bondmate, I like this one. Yatrathen agreed hungrily.

"Can you keep a secret?" Demas asked Lace.

"Oh sure," Lace said. She had never told anyone about the time she'd seen Arth sneaking into the walls of the Inn, for example. That little bit of black mail would come in handy one day, and she didn't want to waste it on cheap gossip.

"Really? Tell me a secret you've kept." Demas demanded.

"Well, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore." Lace said dreamily.

Demas smiled, "that's the right answer. Now, my bondmate has a bit of a fetish for human women. Most thunder gods, if you didn't know, don't really look forward to mating with a human. They do it because if they don't mate, they die. So, those that get rejected by their queen go off and mate with a human woman.

"My Yatrathen's a bit different though. He wanted a human from the start. And, although we're bonded and he can never bond another woman, he does so love to feel other women ride him, every now and then.

"We've done it twice before, and I think you'll be lucky number three."

Lace had been curious about where this was going, but she had never expected the invitation that she'd just been given.

"Are you saying, I could ride him?" Lace asked breathlessly. Then, she looked at the thunder god's massive cock, "I don't think it will fit!"

"You know, Yatrathen is a bit on the small side as the thunder gods go, it isn't so big as all that."

Yatrathen purred as his rider worked to convince the girl to ride him. When he'd gone to the mating dance, he had chosen Demas specifically because she'd smelled of many other women. It had aroused him, and he'd hoped that she would share her women with him as well. And, she had.

"We thunder riders only train with dildos because you have to mount quickly for the bonding, and the bonding flight is often quite rough," Demas continued. "Yatrathen will be gentle with you, and you can take as long as you need to mount. It can't hurt to try, right?"

Lace nodded, her throat going dry. "I want to try," she said.

Yatrathen lowered himself, prostrating before the small human woman. He couldn't understand her words, but he could see her desire. Unlike human cocks, his was always hard, but it began to pulse as he became aroused, imagining the woman stretching her small pussy over his life rod.

Lace climbed onto the back of the thunder god and positioned herself over his cock. The top of it was gently domed and she settled her vagina over it. Just feeling the massive cock under her made her wet and she sunk onto the life rod a little as the lubrication eased the fit.

Carefully, she pushed herself down. Her vagina throbbed as it stretched. She pushed until it hurt, then waited until the feeling faded, then pushed again. Every bit that she felt enter her felt divine, and it should because she was mounting a god.

Demas watched Lace, enjoying the lasing heat from her three orgasms for a while before she climbed up and straddled Yatrathen in front of Lace, but turned to face her. Demas kissed Lace, slowly, and played with her breasts and nipples as Lace continued to press herself downward, ever downward.

Yatrathen's cock pulsed with pleasure as Lace mounted him slowly. He loved the feeling of this slow, purposeful, mounting. Of course, he loved his bondmate's loose vagina and her ability to quickly mount and thrust into him, but there was something sweet about breaking in a new vagina.

"I'm all the way on," Lace whispered as her stretched vagina throbbed around the giant cock. At least it hadn't been too long for her, just incredibly wide.

Demas grinned and kissed Lace passionately, her tongue thrusting into her. "Ready to fly?"

Lace nodded apprehensively.

"Let's go!" Demas told Yatrathen.

The Vishanee male took off as gently as he could, rising across the lake so slowly that Lace and Demas barely felt the incline.

"Ooohhhhh...." Lace groaned as the gentle up and down thrusting caused by Yatrathen's flapping wings jostled her. The feeling was glorious.

"I might be ruined for human men after this," Lace worried.

Demas laughed. "Do you regret it?"

"No!" Lace cried. "Oh gods, oh god, oh Yatrathen... I think I love you!"

Demas was glad that her bond mate couldn't understand what Lace was saying. If he could, he'd been too impossibly smug to deal with. Demas ground her pelvis into her mounts back as she leaned down to suck Lace's nipples.

They flew for an hour, before Lace needed to rest. Her pussy was throbbing from too many orgasms and her thighs were sore from repeatedly tensing them.

JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers
12