Thunder Gods Ch. 03: Lace's Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers

Yatrathen landed gently next to the lake and the women dismounted.

"It's time for me to get back to my duties, beautiful Lace," Demas said after they'd relaxed for a couple more hours, napping by the lake.

Lace nodded her understanding and retrieved her clothes to get dressed again. "Demas, I will keep your secret, no matter what. But can I ask you a favor?"

Demas cocked her head at Lace, "ask away."

"I have a friend, her name's Reetha. All she ever wanted was to be a thunder rider, but she was never chosen and this last season was her last chance. She's been really depressed since then. And, well, if Yatrathen is open to other riders, could you maybe give her a chance?" Lace asked hopefully.

She really wanted Reetha to be happy, she really cared for her friend. So, she sank to her knees and begged Demas. "I'll do anything, Demas. Anything for you or Yatrathen. Well, I think I'd do anything for you anyway," Lace added ruefully, "but my friend is so sad, and it breaks my heart."

Demas considered Lace, the beautiful woman begging for a favor for the second time in twenty-four hours.

"Keep asking for favors, and you might end up belonging to me entirely." Demas teased.

Lace felt her nipples tighten and her sore pussy tighten at the thought. "I am not sure I would mind that," she said honestly.

"Well, I'll meet your friend, and I'll consider your request, for you." Demas allowed. "If I like her, we'll see... Either way, I'll be coming back for you, whenever Yatrathen and I want, and I expect you to be ready to fly."

Lace nodded. "I won't say no, not to you. Thank you, Demas."

The thunder rider mounted her thunder god quickly and then pulled up Lace behind her. "Let's take Lace home, bondmate."

JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers
12