Lacey Pt. 01

Story Info
Lacey discovers her Dad's erection.
3.3k words
4.4
70.3k
71
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom Leaves

Hi, my name is Lacey. I am 5'2 and 80 pounds. I have been an athlete since I can remember. I have never had boobs other than just nice puffy nipples. I have never even had the need to own a bra I am 18 years old and have an insatiable desire for big, older men.

Ever since I can remember I have always liked older men. Now that I am 18, I have even been able to carry out that fantasy a couple of times. While fun, it was not exactly what I was looking for. I needed someone to care. Someone I could love. And that guy was my Daddy.

My Dad was always a loving father. He never showed any indifference to me or my brothers. We were all family and got treated equally. My brothers were big into sports as was I. Daddy always made it to all games. He drove a lot and covered a lot of distance to get to everyone's games. Mom did also but rarely came to my events. I cared for them both, but I LOVED my Dad.

One Saturday it all kind of came to a head. I had got home from a track meet and had won 3 events. When I walked in Dad was in the living room reading a note.

"Hi Dad. What are you reading?" I asked genuinely interested in what he was reading.

My mother left a note, telling him she was leaving. Didn't even have to courage to tell him to his face.

"You mother left us. Something about me loving the kids more than her and she was leaving and going to the west coast to be with her sister." He read.

I was devastated. What had happened to my Mom to cause her to do this? What about our family? What would my brothers say?

"I'm so sorry Dad."

"No, honey I am. I feel bad for you guys. You all need a mother. This sounds like she is just abandoning us. And that is fucked up." He said rather sternly.

I had never heard my Dad swear. I knew he did, just never heard it. He was mad. He tried calling her, she didn't answer. He sent her a text. He just sat and waited.

I hugged him and told him we would all be OK. I guess I had never realized how big my Dad was. He was 6' 5 and probably 250 pounds. He was not in bad shape for a guy that was 50 but he always did things 100%. And because of that he was physically pretty beat up. He had many surgeries on his knees and shoulders, but never did he let on that he was in bad shape. His strong arms hugged me, pulling me to him.

"Thanks Lacey. Thanks for being here today. I don't know what I would have done without someone here."

And in typical Dad fashion, he added, "By the way, great job today at the meet. 3 wins is fabulous! I am so proud of you!"

I just about melted. Here was a guy who found out his wife left via a note not 20 minutes earlier and he made it all about me.

"Oh Dad, thank you. You were always my biggest supporter."

I hugged him again pushing my body against his. I could feel his crotch against my stomach and felt his bulge. I was fully aware now of what I needed. I needed my Dad.

I let go and ran upstairs and showered. I undressed and stood in front of the mirror. How could I get my Dad to notice me? I had no boobs, but I did have a nice tight ass. I had some pubic hair but naturally I just didn't grow that much. Could that entice him? I jumped in the shower and got cleaned up. I put on my high cut panties and one of his big t shirts from his closet. I went down to the kitchen and found him on the phone with my brothers telling them what had happened. Both were shocked but being several hundred miles away, there was nothing really either of them could do.

"Keep hitting the books and working hard. I will see you guys at Thanksgiving when Lacey and I come out for your break. Bye guys, Love ya." And he hung up.

"The guys take it pretty hard?" I asked.

"Your mother contacted them this afternoon. They said she tried to call you but got no answer. Did you see you had a call from your Mom?' He asked.

"I did Dad, but I was mad and did not answer. I don't want to talk to her." I sobbed into his chest.

He held me for a minute and then asked that I call my mom and hear her side of the story.

"Fine. I will call her!" I sobbed.

I called my mother and listened to her story as to why she left my Dad. Basically, she was tired of being tied down with kids and the married life. She said she still loved us kids, but we were grown now, and it was time for her to move on. "Bullshit." I thought.

I returned to the kitchen and found my Dad at the table.

"Dad. Can I stay in your bed tonight? I don't want to be alone." I asked.

"Sure honey. But I snore!"

Typical Dad.

We finished eating and cleaned up. Dad had gone up to shower and I snuck up and tiptoed down the hall. We had old fashioned doors with actual keyholes. I peeked through and saw my Dad undressing. He was just about to drop his underwear when he stopped. Quickly I snuck back down the hall towards my room.

"Lacey! Can you grab me a towel? I forgot to grab one."

"Sure thing Dad!"

I grabbed a towel from the closet and knocked on the door. He opened the door just enough to get his big hand out. I handed him the towel and he said, "Thanks!"

I waited just a few seconds and went back to the keyhole. What I saw just about scared me to death. When my Dad dropped his underwear, he had what I assumed to be an erection. It just hung there. Firm and thick with a giant set of balls. My pussy instantly started twinging. And he was shaved. Not one hair on his crotch.

I immediately went to my room and peeled my panties off. My pussy was on fire. I slide 2 fingers in and used my other hand to find my swollen clit. It didn't take long, and I was close to cumming. I imagined that monster in my pussy, stretching me, fucking me and filling me with cum. That took me over the top.

"Fuck Daddy, I am cumming. Fuck Lacey's pussy. Uhgggggggnnnnnn!!"

I came with such a rush of emotions I actually cried. I composed myself the best I could. Dad knocked on my door a few minutes later.

"Lacey, you OK? I thought I heard crying."

Had he heard? Had he been out there when I fucked my pussy with my fingers?

"I'm OK Dad. Just crying over today. I will be alright."

"Well, I am going to bed. If you want to come in and crawl in with me, you can."

"OK daddy. Be in shortly." I answered.

My pussy was still soaked, but I went in and crawled into bed beside him. Much to my dismay he was wearing sweatpants. I was hoping for his boxers. But he was lying on the top of the bed reading so maybe he would take them off before getting under the covers. I could only hope and wait.

I didn't have to wait too long. He sat up and peeled them off. Just boxers. He slid into bed with his back to me.

I curled up to him and put my arm over his back and drifted off to sleep. A couple of hours later I rolled back, and Dad snuggled in behind me. I could feel him push against me. I didn't move. I wanted him to pull me tighter. Which he did. He massive tool was wedged between my butt cheeks. I was in heaven. I could feel my pussy getting wet. I reached down and found my love button and played with it gently. I came quietly with him not even knowing I got off. The feel of his tool against me was overwhelming.

The next morning, he was up and in the kitchen as usual when I came down.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Never better Dad. Thank you!"

"No problem baby. Anytime." He replied rather casually.

I jumped in my car and left to school.

When I got home later that evening, he was back in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"I heard from you mother today. Nothing to reconcile between us. She is filing for divorce this week. It is over. And honestly, I am glad. We just existed together for you guys. That is not healthy for adults. We also decided that there would be no hard feelings between us. We had what we had and being adults, we have decided to remain as good of friends as possible. I think that is best for everyone. Plus, she will be in Oregon. Far enough away!" Dad said.

"I am glad Daddy. Glad you can finally be happy."

"Me too." Dad said smiling.

Later than night after homework, I went into his room again and found him asleep on his bed. His book was on his chest and his glasses on his forehead. I watched him sleep, his chest rising, his deep breathing, and of course his bulge. Every once in a while, it would twitch. I wondered to myself if he was dreaming and what he was dreaming about. I carefully removed his book and glasses and pulled the covers up. As I pulled them up, I ran my hand across his cock. He moaned slightly and rolled onto his side. I crawled in beside him again and fell asleep. I awoke to find him looking at me.

"What is wrong Dad?" Sleepily inquiring.

"Your mom has been gone 3 days and I already have a new woman in my bed." He chuckled.

"Dad. Knock it off. I just crawled in and fell asleep. That is all."

"Well, when I got into bed I was reading, and my glasses were on my forehead. Then I awake to being all tucked in with your curled up next to me. Only tonight, you are wearing a t shirt barely your size, just enough to cover yourself. And you are nuzzled up to my...well my...lower region."

Suddenly my Dad was turning red. I almost giggled.

"Dad, what are you saying? Did I arouse you? Cuz I think I did." I purred.

"Lacey, what I am bout to say is way over the line. Criminal in fact. Would you sleep nude next to me? I never sleep with underwear on and it is bugging me. But I am not going to unless you want to."

I stood up and removed my t shirt. My panties were next. My nipples were puffed bigger than I had ever seen them. I knew I was wet. I could feel it. I stood and faced my Dad.

"Is this better?" I asked him.

He was just staring at me. His eyes fixed on my tiny body.

"DAD! Is this better?" I yelled.

He startled back to reality and managed to mumble, "yes."

"Now it is your turn. Get undressed." I said giggling.

He sat on the edge of the bed and took off his underwear and pulled the blanket over him, so I was not exposed to his nudity.

"No fair. You saw mine so I get to see yours! Come on Daddy. You asked remember?" I said smiling.

"OK fine, and he stood up." He was semi hard again. His cock just hanging there. It was bloody magnificent.

"Jesus, Dad. How big is that thing? 15? 16 inches when hard?" I was almost drooling.

"None of your business. My penis is not anything you need to be concerned with. Now go to sleep."

We fell asleep with our backs to each other. But shortly he rolled over and pulled me close.

"Amy, you smell so good." He was dreaming. Amy is my Mom.

I could feel his cock growing. And growing. And growing.

I pushed back against him and he gyrated his hips, sliding his massive tool against my ass.

Suddenly he was awake. Don't know how but he was wide awake.

"Lacey! I am so sorry. Please forgive me, I didn't mean for that to happen. I really didn't. I am so embarrassed. I think you should go to your room now." Dad was really embarrassed. So much so he couldn't even look at me.

"Dad, it is fine. I actually enjoyed it. I really did. No need to be embarrassed. I will go to my bed if you want, but I don't think you want me to. In fact, I'm sure you don't."

"You want to stay with me after I did what I did? I feel dirty. It is wrong."

"Dad. Here is the deal. Even though I am a senior in High School, I am 18. I have needs also. Who better to teach me than you? When was the last time you and mom had sex? Seriously? When?" I demanded.

"2 years ago. I was always too big for her. She never enjoyed it. Well, she never enjoyed penetration. If I entered her once a year, I was lucky. It was always a hand job after getting her off. Sorry, too much information, I know."

"Well Daddy, tonight you are having sex. I want you in me. You want to be in me. I can see it. You are still hard. Please have sex with me.? Just be careful."

He pulled me to him and kissed me. Like I had never been kissed before.

"12." He whispered in my ear.

"Holy fuck Daddy. That's huge!"

"12 is limp. Almost 16 when hard. And twice as thick." He whispered again.

I gulped. I was out of my mind. He sat on the bed and I spent the next hour exploring his massive cock. I could not get one hand around it. I had to use both. He was dripping precum and his shaft was slippery. I licked his bulbous head and his cock twitched. I could only get his head in my mouth. I sucked him with everything I had. He was moaning and enjoying his tiny daughter sucking his cock. I popped my mouth off his cock and crawled up his chest and mounted my pussy on his face. I ground my wet pussy into his face until I came.

He picked me up so easily and sat back down. I was facing him and standing above his tool. I lowered onto it the best I could. Being as tiny as I was, I only got about 5 inches in my pussy. That was enough, I rode that 5 inches to a giant orgasm. I was stretched beyond capacity. He just kept on fucking me.

"Lacey you are so tight. I wish you could see my cock in you. It is a sight to behold."

"Dad. We could film it. I have my phone!"

"Get it. I want you to see." He exclaimed.

I pulled myself off his massive cock and suddenly felt very empty. I grabbed my phone and handed it to him. I remounted his cock and put my hands on my hips. He started filming himself reaming my tiny pussy.

"I'm cumming again Dad. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!"

He filmed it all. His cock in my cunt. And my orgasm.

"I need to cum Lacey. I can't take it anymore."

"Cum Daddy, Cum in my pussy."

That sent him over the edge. He grabbed my hips and started pumping.

"Here cums my seed!"

He started bucking and bucking. I felt 7 distinct ropes of semen hitting my cervix. I could feel it dripping from my pussy despite his size. The pressure of his orgasm was forcing his cum out of me.

He pulled from me and again I felt so empty. He snapped a picture of my open pussy.

"You will never be the same Lacey. I have done some damage." My Dad said.

"No Daddy. I plan on having that entire cock in my pussy one day. This is just the beginning."

"What will people say?" He asked.

"Nothing. We will move away and act like lovers instead of Daddy and daughter. I want to fuck you all the time. It has been a dream the past few days. I want more."

"Are you sure Lacey? I have spent most of my life taking care of myself. Maybe we should stop now before it really goes too far."

"No, Dad. I want to do more. I want to do it all."

My dad stood there looking at my naked body. I could see him hardening again. It was special to watch.

"Lacey? Ready for round 2?"

"How many times Daddy? How many times can you go?" I asked, mesmerized by his growing tool.

"As many as you need Lacey. As many as you need." He moaned.

"I want to watch you jack off Daddy. I want to see you shoot cum all over me. Will you do that for me? Please Daddy?"

He grabbed his tool and used my pussy juices to lubricate his cock. He took a hold of his cock and started working his cock. I was on the bed propped up on my elbows watching the show. My legs spread lewdly. He was really pumping now. My nipples were hard as diamonds. I was rubbing them and watching his show. I could feel my pussy dripping. Never had I wanted a man so badly. I could see he was close.

"Cum on your baby, Daddy. Let it go. Cover me in cum!"

With that, he released the first of 6 ropes on my body. He squeezed his head tight. Then let go. The next 3 ropes hit me square in the chest, splashing up onto my face. The last 2 hit my pussy with force. He let go and his mighty erection fell between his thighs. He was spent or so I thought.

"How was that Lacey? Did you like that?"

"Oh God Daddy. It was fabulous. So much cum. Did you like cumming on my boobies?"

"Yes. I love your itty bitty titties."

He walked between my thighs and dropped his cock on my belly. It was grossly huge compared to me. His balls were up against my pussy and the tip was up between my nipples almost to my throat. And he was getting hard again.

"Again Daddy? Ready again?" I was almost drooling.

He pushed my legs apart and poised the head at my pussy. Gently he pushed into me. My pussy swallowing his tool. Over and over he stroked.

I was shocked to see over half of him in me. He was pumping like a man possessed. I started to cum just at the sight.

"Fuck my cunt Daddy. Fuck it hard. I need to be fucked like a woman." I growled, barely recognizing my own voice.

I was in the midst of another orgasm when he arched his back and pumped another load into my uterus. He was moaning and looking at me. It was too much. I came again. Probably close to a dozen times tonight that I came. Each was a big one.

He pulled his deflated cock from my pussy and I sat up and grabbed it. I sucked his head into my mouth and cleaned it. I licked and cleaned the shaft. It was magnificent. And all mine.

"We need to sleep Lacey. I have work and you have school. We will clean up the bed tomorrow."

"I love you Daddy. I really do."

"Love you too Lacey."