Lacey Pt. 02

Story Info
Lacey has some friends over.
1.9k words
4.47
36.5k
35
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimSteel
TimSteel
337 Followers

Lacey Part 2. The awakening

Hi again. Lacey here. This is the furthering adventure of fucking my Dad. I have been a very bad girl. Fucking my Daddy is so wrong. But is the most exciting thing I have ever done. See, we have been fucking for a year now. 2 or 3 times a day. I can get about 10 inches in my pussy now. I guess I should say big pussy because my Dad carries a telephone pole between his legs. He fucks me when I need it, how I need it. Sometimes we make sweet love. Other times he just takes me. This is the story of one day he comes home to find me with girlfriends over for dinner. Guess what is going to happen?

"Hi Dad!"

"Hey Lace. Why didn't you tell me you were having friends for dinner? I would have come home early and did all the cooking!"

"It is OK Dad. You remember Cierra and Alie?"

Happily, I said, "Yes of course. How are you girls? Oh hell, I should say ladies!"

"We are good! Nice to see you again!" Both said in unison.

My Dad trotted upstairs and got out of his work gear. He detoured by the kitchen and grabbed a beer. The girls and I stopped talking and giggled when he came back in.

"Don't let me intrude ladies. Just grabbing a beer. You making enough for your starving old man, Lacey? I need my energy ya know!"

"Yes father. I am. No go do old people stuff!" She said giggling again.

He laughed and left the kitchen. He went to his office and looked at some photos he took. He got lost in his activities until I yelled, "Time to eat Dad!"

He wandered back to the kitchen and found a big dinner of meatloaf, potatoes, veggies and a salad waiting.

"Looks great guys! Thanks for preparing the meal."

We all sat and ate. With dinner being done, he offered to clean up since they us girls had cooked. We took him up on his offer and retired to the living room. In our living room there is a huge picture window facing east. The trees in the front yard keep the house semi-private. You cannot see in from the street. We have 2 couches, a couple of chairs and 3 recliners in the living room. We also have an 85-inch big screen with all the surround gear you could ask for. Basically, a little theater. We were all on one of the couches huddled together watching a movie when Dad came in.

He flopped down in a recliner and started watching. Soon, I found him looking at us. Cierra and Alie were kissing. Alie had a hand in Cierra's shirt and was rubbing her nipple. I watched my Dad. He was watching my friends. I knew he was getting hard. I could see it. EVERYONE who was looking could see it.

I got up carefully and sat on his lap.

"Like what you see Dad?" I whispered in my ear.

He answered by flexing his cock. I giggled.

I started rubbing his cock through his sweats. There was a big precum spot on his pants. His cock was stuffed down his left pant leg. It was hot being on his lap and my friends on the couch making out. Cierra now had a hand in Alie's pants. Alie was breathing more heavily than before. Hell, I was breathing heavier. Who am I kidding?

"You want to fuck us all tonight, Daddy? I told them you have a big cock. Just not how big!"

Alie and Cierra were now looking at me and Daddy.

"Please Daddy? Will you fuck us all?"

It only took my Dad about 2 seconds to answer. "Yes I do." Was all he said. I took my clothes off and walked to Alie and Cierra. I helped them undress. Cierra was a tiny blonde, built like me, but big C cup silicone titties that pointed up. Alie was much taller, about 5'10 redheaded with big natural titties. Together the 3 of us didn't weigh as much as my Dad. Cierra shaved her "cunny" as she liked to call it. It was baby butt smooth. Alie was more natural with a hairy bush. It was flame red. With all 3 of us naked now, it was Dads turn. I had Alie and Cierra turn around while Dad undressed. Once his massive cock was on display they turned around. Cierra fainted. Alie and I grabbed her. She came to quickly.

"That's not a cock that's a third leg!!" Cierra gasped.

"I told you he had a big cock."

"Yes, you did but we were expecting 9 or 10 inches. Not that!" Cierra almost moaned.

We sat Cierra on the couch and made sure she was ok. Alie sat beside her. I turned my attention to the third leg. My Dad was on his back with his cock on his belly. I ran my pussy over it, masturbating him with my pussy. His hands were on my ass and he slipped a finger in my butt. His big finger felt so good in me. Alie came over to the action.

"Can I sit on your face, Mr. Morton?"

"No need for formalities Alie. Call me Tim and yes, please, sit on my face."

Alie lowered her hairy pussy onto my Dad's face. I watched him lick her, his big hands groping her big tits.

"Lick me Tim...fuck yes. Lick that fire pussy...mmmm..yes...mmm...suck my clit. OH GOD! Cierra come watch!" Alie moaned loudly.

The next thing I know, Cierra is facing me, kissing me, our hips in unison masturbating my Dads huge cock. Every time Cierra got to the head, she would linger and she dropped her cunny onto my Dad's swollen knob.

Alie was cumming from the pussy eating she was getting. She locked her thighs on my sides of my Dad's head and rode out her orgasm. When she crawled off him his face was soaked. She must have released herself when she came.

"Jesus Christ Tim. You can eat some pussy!" Alie panted.

I crawled off my Dads cock and held it up. Cierra stood over it and lowered herself down onto it. He hungry cunny swallowed about a foot of dick. We could see it bulge in her stomach area when he was in her. She managed about a dozen strokes before she lit with an orgasm.

"Cum in me Tim. Cum in Cierra's big pussy!" Ughhhhhh Fuck me, fuck me."

Alie and I started sucking on Cierra's nipples. She started cumming again. This time stronger. My Dad's view must have been stunning. 3 horny girls in one way or another servicing someone.

"I'm gonna blow my load Lacey. Cierra, here it comes!!"

And he let go. We watched his cock pump stream after stream of cum into Cierra. His sack contracting with each squirt. Alie and I had our arms under Cierra arms and lifted her off my Dad's cock. Streams of cum ran out of her. She was dazed and almost uncoherent. We sat her back on the couch. Her cunny was gaping open.

"Who is next?" My Dad demanded. His still hard cock ready for more.

I offered Alie. "Alie is Daddy. Fuck her good. She likes it doggie!!"

Alie stood up and put her hands on the back of the couch. I licked her pussy from behind before my Dad impaled her. Finally ready, my Dad guided his big head into her pussy. His head stretching her, the shaft widening her puss with each inch in. He would withdraw and reenter. Her big tits were swinging with each thrust. From my angle below, I watched Daddy's cock stretch her red pussy. His big heavy balls were swinging, matching Alie's big tits. Alie took as much as she could. She started cumming, her juices spraying everywhere. My Dad just kept on fucking her. He didn't care. Neither did Alie. She was draped over the couch. Taking what he gave her.

"I'm going to cum Alie. I am going to cum in your red hot pussy."

And he let go again. Filling my other friend with his seed. Over and over he impaled her. Finally yanking his erection from her pussy. His cum and her juices dripping from her gaping hole. I had never been so turned on in my life.

"Tonight. I am taking it all. I don't care if it kills me. He is burying his cock to the ball in me tonight." I thought.

"My turn Daddy. Fuck me now. Fuck my big pussy. Bury that fucking monster in me. I want it all. ALL OF IT!!"

We all went to the bedroom. I laid on the bed, spreading my legs. Alie and Cierra were on either side of me. My Dad poised between my legs.

"Are you sure Lacey. This a very big cock!" My Dad asked.

"Go slow and push it in. Once I take it just fuck me. Fuck me hard. I wanted the whole thing since I first saw it. Tonight. I get it." I hissed.

He pushed into me. My wetness covering his cock.

"Halfway. You still ok?" Dad asked.

"Yes, more, more!" I moaned. Alie lowered her big tit into my open moaning mouth. Cierra sucked on my swollen nipples. The sensations were over whelming.

Suddenly I felt an orgasm hit me like a train. Never had I felt anything like that. I started cumming and couldn't stop. Mu entire abdomen and uterus were in spasm mode. I cant begin to describe the feeling.

"OH MY GOD LACEY. HE IS ALL THE WAY IN YOU!!" Alie exclaimed.

My Dad looked down and his balls were against my ass.

"Lacey, I am so sorry. Am I hurting you?" Dad asked.

My answer? "FUCK ME, FUCK ME WITH THAT FUCKING COCK. FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN!! I know you have never been balls deep before Daddy. Enjoy my cunt. Fill me!!"

He fucked me harder than I could have every imagined. I was full. I could feel his cock in my abdomen. He was almost enraged. When he finally came in me, I swear I was never going to stop cumming. My pussy was sore. It had been assaulted by a 16-inch cock. And I loved it. My girlfriends loved it, getting it and watching me get it.

My Dad's cock finally was limp. That impressive piece of man meat was finally softening. He was sweating and breathing hard. Our combined juices dripping off his cock.

Alie and Cierra were looking at him in amazement. Cierra asked if she could clean his cock with her mouth. He didn't argue. All 3 of us had been serviced by my Dad. And we had been serviced well. Better than any of us had every been.

"Can we do this again sometime?" Alie asked, smiling rather evilly.

"Up to you Dad. You up to fuck all of us again?" I asked the old man.

His cocked twitched.

"Let me get some Viagra. How does 30 minutes sound?" And he walked off.

Alie said, "Is he serious? He can be ready again so soon? He just dumped 3 loads of cum into us. Without even taking a break!"

"He is just getting started. That Viagra will keep him hard for another 4 or 5 hours. May not cum as much but he will be hard." I told the girls.

I was sitting on the couch. Alie was on her hands and knees licking my seriously beat up pussy. Cierra was behind her eating her.

I wondered where Daddy would start. On Cierra or me?

I didn't have to wait long to find out. He came out with a tube of lube and his cock in his hand.

"Anyone want to try the ass? Cierra?"

To be continued!

TimSteel
TimSteel
337 Followers