Laci Pt. 04

Story Info
Learning to embrace.
4.9k words
4.74
3.9k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siluria
Siluria
43 Followers

*Message to readers: This story will get hot and heavy soon. I wasn't planning on a slower pace for my first story, but I feel more comfortable fleshing out Laci and her relevant experiences. I'll be posting some passionate, shorter stories in the future.

-Laci, part 4-

What are friends for?

The flight felt like 10 hours, though I was told it wasn't nearly that long. Either way, I got my first solid chunk of sleep since finals...and not a single dirty thought the whole way. Maybe a change of scenery was good for my discipline. I couldn't help but smile as I finally set foot off the plane and into Seoul, South Korea.

My ponytail bobbed like a puppy as I launched off my toes with each step through Incheon Airport. The pillars, corridors, and floor panels were all insanely white, and looked cleaner than a new bathroom. Vast didn't feel like the right word; each spacious corner of architecture was rounded and smooth, as if wasting any square footage were an offense.

The class of Everett High were gathering by our gate, giving me plenty of time to swivel rapidly and take in more sites. My surveillance was stopped short when an "Oy!" was let out near me, to which I turned my head and locked in with some seriously bright, sky-blue eyes, staring right back at me.

Those eyes belonged to a 5"5 or so curly-haired student I didn't recognize, currently stretching his neck side to side, but never breaking his gaze.

"Heya, long lady.", he said, his voice unexpectedly deep when paired with his chubby, olive-skinned cheeks. "Seat wasn't quite my size, ya know? Any chance you'd crack my back?"

I had never been called that before, but the way he said it was effortlessly endearing. I blinked rapidly while my heart began thumping louder, then scrambled to fill the gap of silence from checking him out.

"Uh. Yeah!...Man!" I said excitedly, my eyebrows furrowing at my dorky timing as I approached. "So, like, from behind?"

"Yup. Just bend me like Beckham." Crossing his arms over his plump belly, his 80s style tracksuit swooshed as he turned away.

I tried my damndest not to swoon while wrapping my arms around his black and gold top, crouching a bit in preparation.

Squeezing him lovingly, I rose with my knees to no result, then readjusted to a proper squat footing while grunting softly as his feet left the ground. Leaning back to the occasional pop, my interlocked hands felt his warm, lightly fuzzed skin. This was the closest I'd been to a boy since finals. My tingling breasts flattened into his back as time seemed to slow down, grinning wide as I slowly dropped his weight, inhaling the coconut scent of his lush brown curls.

"Ooh that's the spot!", he sighed, facing me again as he stretched. "I could tell you had that hidden muscle goin' on, eh?"

Mumbling a "Mhmm", I crossed my hands politely, very glad the baggy jeans I wore hid my newly risen half erection. "The gym helps me unwind, I guess."

"I feel that. Can't wait for future me to get his ass in there someday." He patted his wide belly as he spoke, eliciting a giggle from my lips. "I'm Mark, and besides gorgeous, you are...?"

"L-Laci." I squeaked rapidly, my suddenly warm cheeks twitching slightly. From Mark's tall eyebrows to his big, half grinning lower lip, he still had this vibe that said, 'cooler than cool'. I cursed Derrick in my head for being so right; not even out of the airport and I was falling for this full-bodied, smooth talker.

"Laci. Much appreciated, I tell ya. I owe you some chicken bulgogi!" Mark adjusted his gold headphones around his neck as we took off with the group and Mrs. Amos. "I love that stuff. It's gotta be off the rails here."

"Dude, you read my mind! Japchae, bibimbap...I am not touching American food this whole trip. What college are you heading to when we get back?"

"Oh, it's just Howard Dawson for me." He took a bite of a Kit-Kat I hadn't seen him pull out, then rested his hand on his belly. I wish I were half as comfortable as him. "I bet you're pretty smart up there in the clouds. Let me guess...Aveeno Tech?

"Siluria University, actually."

"Hoholy...So how do you like your coffee? I don't wanna mess up as your secretary."

My gasping cackle met his hearty roar while the group shuffled through the airport. We chatted nonstop and even exchanged phone numbers! I could not believe this striking boy(guy?) was into weird ol' me. I shook any thoughts of what he looked like under his tracksuit, not wanting to ruin a good thing.

Derrick had struck again. Maybe I really wasn't as awkward as I thought!

He even practiced the native tongue better than me. Mark's pronunciation of Korean floored mine as we pointed out vibrant shops and smooth building design. Something about him had me taking the lead, rambling with my broken speech. I still new nothing about him, but every thought was of Mark and his every word.

Our train of schoolmates came to a rest near the exit as Mrs. Amos, with a handful of Korean instructors, counted heads and discussed details. Glancing at Mark as he chilled in silence, I smoothed my blood-red Flash shirt rapidly, as resting was not an option for me now. This trip was already so cool!

My neck was fully tilted back to zone out at the massive, fin-shaped skylight above. Like whom even thought of that? Maybe they loved dolphins? Or nature in general? That would explain why there are so many curves and-

"-cards with your roommates for the trip. Say hello to Yongsan High!"

Mrs. Amos' last words had me plummeting back to Earth. I had nerded out so hard, I missed Mark, as well as the whole class, shifting away to meet and greet. My cheeks turned bright red as I turned to rejoin them, as well as the local class we were to mingle with.

Part of this overseas experience was that we got to collaborate with Yongsan International School of Seoul. Their group of similar graduates would be exploring, sharing hotels and getting to know our class! Most, if not all, of their students would be attending colleges in the U.S., so it was a good way to experience each other's cultures.

I searched my pockets for my 'buddy card' as I swam through the club-like crowd of mixed students already bonding. Besides them being of local descent, they seemed just like us. Many were wearing music, anime, and funny t shirts, with some donning traditional gray skirts and pants with matching uniform tops. Not to mention both their guys and gals were quite good-looking.

The warm conversation and shoulder pats had me smiling wide, but my lips were stretched even wider at the sight of who would for sure end up as the next best part of the trip.

If I was the beanpole of my class, she was the official ankle-biter; No more than 5"0 with cuddly curves filling out her jean shorts. She almost looked too tiny to be real. Her soft complexion looked tan next to my shade of white, only darkened by the cutest spray of freckles across her cheeks and nose, as well as almond-shaped eyes of a dark caramel brown. Her sharp, thin eyebrows were hidden under her black bangs in surprise, mirroring my expression.

In her small, plump right hand was her buddy card with a big number 27, same as mine. Petite breasts were nuzzled under a fitted yellow tee, adorned with the villainous 'Reverse Flash' red lightning bolt, mocking the hero on my chest.

If women were my thing, I'd be so into what she's got going on.

Both of our mouths were in perfect O's as we glided closer, gazing at every detail of each other, before she broke the quiet stares with a high-pitched, bubbly voice.

"Nice shirt! Too bad you'll never be as fast as me though."

"Oh we'll see about that-oh my god hi!" I chortled, unable to keep my cool and diving in for an inevitable hug, squealing and yipping in the girliest way you could imagine.

Jae Byun was her name, and she'd already made the trip a 15 out of 10. We began spewing everything we both loved like old friends rekindling; James Cameron, Justice League, Stephen King's 'IT', etc. Realizing we were also heading to the same college made me think this was all fate.

I truly lost track of time before realizing my class was once again ditching me, shuffling back to our own transportation.

"I'm just glad you can understand my English!" Jae squawked, our palms separating to retreat to our respective groups. "Guess I'll see you at the hotel?"

"Your English is great, Jae! Yes, we'll link up." I shouted excitedly before attempting some pronunciation. "Najung-e boja!" (I'll see you later)

"Oh boy, we've got some work to do, Laci." We both laughed as she turned and walked.

I pondered my terrible grasp of the language as we lined up near the exit. Even so, my heart pulsed with pure joy. I hadn't felt this happy in a good while.

Even the snobby presence of Chris Krenshaw next to me in line didn't affect my spirits. I had the sudden urge to practice some phrases, and possibly mend things after lashing out on the plane. Although he 100% deserved it.

I leaned towards him, probably too close, as his blonde bowl-cut tilted away in unison.

"What do you want, Weirdo? God, you're...huge." His vicious words didn't even slightly dampen my mood.

"Igeo sinnaji an...anhnayo?" (Isn't this exciting?) I blurted out at Chris, assuming he practiced the language as I hovered with anticipation.

"How do you say 'loser' in Korean?" He spat out, not even looking away from his phone.

I guess he was set in his ways. The sad part was he could easily pass for handsome; Only an inch shorter than me, but with the strong posture and style of a businessman. There were even subtle hints of muscle under his navy blue blazer.

Those hints were unfortunately paired with a caustic personality. How could you even be texting while in a whole other country? I sighed in disappointment as I turned to look for a willing face, before a familiar deep voice spoke up.

"Sinnaneun! Uriga mandeureosseoyo!" (Truly exciting! We made it), Mark replied from a distance. Somehow, he still spoke perfectly with a mouth full of Kit-Kat. Come on, I pondered. You can't be THAT cool.

"Okay, Everett High!" Mrs. Amos bellowed as she waved her arms, cancelling any clumsy response I was preparing. "I don't care what seat, just get on the bus!"

The molasses-like shuffle of students yanked me past and away from my curly-haired friend. He was already engaged in his gold headphones, browsing an adjacent food stand as I dipped out of site and aboard the Greyhound bus.

Plopping down at a free window seat, the engine's soft hum gradually dwindled against the chatter of each new body coming aboard. There seemed to be enough seating that most of the group continued to settle in behind me.

As luck would have it, that meant the space next to me was wide open for the tracksuit cutie, whose puffy cheeks and ocean-blue eyes shuffled my way, leaning to join me with a deep, smooth "Hey."

He's just too much.

I tried to just play it cool before his hand suddenly clutched my thigh tightly as he sat, cutting my response off and making my heart pulse like thunder.

"My bad, Laci! That's not the arm rest.", he whispered politely, but I could feel my face heating up past blushing temperatures even after he pulled away. No amount of deep breathing was stopping the sudden rush from the base of my toes, up my flexing thighs, and right into my growing member.

Come on. Not now. I was doing so well! I didn't want to think my newfound discipline was temporary. Inhaling sharply, I laid an arm down my inner knee to hide the obscene bulge my underpants had already lost to. I gritted my teeth, as this had the unfortunate side effect of scraping my arm on my bra, right into my hardening nipple.

I considered that my control this whole time may have just been an illusion. My endless blushing as Mark and I walked the airport. Leaning way too close to Krenshaw. Now I couldn't tell if I was thrilled about a new country, or just flirting like some tramp!

"Damnit, woman!" I said under my breath.

Headphones bumping, the smooth snacker next to me look over with a slight nod and a smile straight out of an action movie; unfairly handsome. I curled my lips sheepishly while closing my legs even harder as my meat bat swelled against my will. I felt a small bead of sweat slide down my forehead as he continued gazing out of my window and right in my direction.

Both hands shot over my legs to hold back the riot of my heated, rampaging dick. What the hell? There's no way I was like this from one touch, right? I glared out of the window to avoid his looks and find any distraction, finally registering that the bus had already left Incheon Aiport.

I felt like some sort of hormone balloon that had been pricked, slowly deflating uncontrollably.

The bright morning light and vivid plant life accented the proudly tall and uniquely shaped skyscrapers. But I could barely take in the finer details with my eyes unfocused and my ears ringing, moaning discreetly while a small dollop of precum glazed my inner thigh. The thought of a strong, wet blowjob from my new boyfriend clouded my every thought.

PLEASE. RELAX, I screamed in my head.

What little control I grasped was dissipating. This had gone beyond arousal. My calves were shaking and seeking to glue my knees together. Two drops of sweat hit my forearm as I slowly turned my head to my neighbor, with no idea of what do to or say when I met his eyes.

A weak giggle escaped my lips to see Mark was in his own world, head leaned back while he silently sang along to a private concert in his ears. Moving his soft, slightly dried lips, with a gentle curve at the peak. Ideal for pleasing my cock, kneading his throat cavity, his strong arms pulling my throbbing body in closer as I clawed at his hair, screaming...

"Good boy!"

My hand zipped to cover my mouth at the instant I had loudly proclaimed, then back down to my less-than-baggy jeans. I didn't miss my involuntary outbursts one bit. Eyes bulging from embarrassment, I felt a tinge of deja-vu at seeing the big guy next to me still rocking out, his noise-cancelling earpads doing a solid job.

The silence on the entire bus was thick, and for a moment I thought no one heard me somehow.

"Get it, girl!"

"Oh, who's a good boy? Haha!"

"CUT THAT DIRTY NONSENSE!", Mrs. Amos bellowed, ending any further ominous ridicule. "Next one who gets fresh will have 3 free days instead of 6, understand?!"

The new silence was even more deafening, with the engine and road noise the only background for the next few minutes as the chatter of food, sports, and shopping resumed. Shutting my eyes tight as I tilted my head back into the headrest, I whimpered and begged for some kind of diversion in my head, my dick still throbbing with a mind of its own for the rest of the ride.

I hadn't moved an inch when we came to a stop at our destination. I once again drowned out the instructions from our chaperones due to still having a rock-hard protrusion at my pant leg.

A hand suddenly tapped my elbow, stopping my already shallow breath and coaxing another surge of precum down my leg.

"Dinner's still on me sometime." Mark said quietly before sliding to the aisle and off the bus. I bounced my knee hoping to coax some of the blood out of my cock. There must have been Viagra in my flight peanuts.

Swiping a few beads of sweat from my face, I used my last few working brain cells to lean forward and pull out my cell phone. I pulled in what breath I could while covering my leaking problem with my elbow, squeaking out a "No, go ahead!" at each passerby who hesitated. Only a bit more until I reached my room and, hopefully, some privacy to address the endless passion down below.

I somehow made it to the lobby, probably resembling an alien with their first human host as I stumbled to the back of the line. My plaid button-up made a worthless shield tied up sideways at my waist. I exhaled at the cold sweat now pooling at my collarbone, as well as the growing pre cum stain I spotted down my inner knee. Shifting my inflexible dick did absolutely nothing but draw the occasional glance from the others, as well as a lingering scowl from Chris, a good 4 or 5 feet ahead of me.

I quickly broke line of sight with the annoying brat as our assembly began filing towards the front desk, then off to one of the 8 or so elevators. Please move faster!

Glad to see Mark already gone, I was eventually up next to one of the wide, softly-golden desks occupied by a very clean-cut, 30-something year old gentleman, whom I tried my best not to fully look at. A slow wipe of my brow and I put on my best 'everything's fine' face, limping gingerly as he went through his greeting.

"Welcome to Orakai Hotel, m'lady!" he said in slightly bent English. "Fuck me so hard with your class?"

"Wha-uh what?!" I blinked furiously at his words, certain that his accent was messing with my ears.

"Fancy a wake-up call, Ms. Carver? With your class?" He repeated slowly, reading my confusion and probably disheveled look. "Your first tour tomorrow is set for 7:45 a.m."

I nodded vigorously, unsure if I could trust my mouth or ears while he typed away at the kiosk. The instant he handed me a key, I bolted across a handful of other guests, past every elevator to the empty stairwell. Leaping up two flights, I burst through another door, gasping with joy as my room, 305, was only the second door on the right.

It felt as if all of the blood for my brain was occupied down south. Zombie-shuffling to the door, I fumbled for a card slot way too long before tapping it right on the glass patch, the heavy clunk being my last obstacle to privacy.

The heavy, black door slammed behind me, followed by silence.

I took a moment to catch my breath and examine my beautiful sleeping quarters for the next two weeks. Red, white, and gold accents tastefully layered everything from the carpet to the marble ceiling. The room was big enough to park a car between the two king-size beds, each decorated with bright white sheets and blankets, plus our luggage neatly stacked at each foot.

That was all I could take in as another splash of warm, sticky fluid ran down my leg. Still indecently stretching the front of my jeans, I waddled over to the black-and-white tiled bathroom and rapidly got unbuttoned.

"The hell is your deal?!"

I never felt more ridiculous. Pants around my ankles while scolding my erection and echoing louder than intended. The black floor tiles made my pale appendage even more so, swaying back and forth slowly. My mind was clear of lewd thought of any boys at all, but it just ignored my frustration with its slight downward curve, pulsing like some ample garden hose, ready to go.

I angrily swiped under my tip, exhaling sharply from the sensitivity, to collect a glistening wad of homemade lube on my first two fingers. Guess my streak was over. But I was not letting a boner ruin my experience.

"I know what you want, jerk.", I mumbled through gritted teeth, slathering the grease up and down my meat, rotating my tight grip with a 'squelch'...before my hand stopped, rescued by a realization. Cold shower! Duh!

I hopped on my toes at my quick(ish) thinking, my dick bobbing another rope of the clear stuff up and onto my shaft. It was a long plane ride anyway, so a shower sounded nice. I started clawing my way through my deep red t-shirt, getting it nearly above my eyes before freezing like rigor mortis at the now terrifying sound of my new pal, Jae, suddenly at the bathroom door.

"Oh, you're in he-OH!"

I wrestled like a tiger caught in a net, but not before she slammed the door. She just got a full view of my dick. Why the hell was I facing the door?!?!

"S...sorry, Jae!!!" was all I could muster, my whole-body sizzling with embarrassment once again. "Just...gonna shower real quick, okay?!"

Siluria
Siluria
43 Followers
12