Laci Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Okay...", she replied distantly.

Way to go, Laci.

The icy shower did as intended but was nothing compared to the chilling silence as I slumped on a bed in a clean black tank top, staring at Jae's 'DC Heroes' Vans across from me.

"Hey.", she whispered, causing me to glance up at an unexpected smile. "It really is okay."

"...So sorry.", I whimpered. I was normally good at being discreet; with the last time I had flashed someone being years ago in a public bathroom.

She chuckled as she relocated next to me, hands in her lap to mimic mine. "I just wasn't expecting...anyone. You got here fast! Most of your class is still in the lobby, believe it or not."

Jae inhaled and continued, reading the real concern on my face. "Laci, I never judge people by what's in their pants. It wouldn't be fair. Plus, my mom was a...'sex-worker' for quite a while." She did air quotations at the phrase before rubbing my lower back. "I've seen all kinds of body types growing up."

My shoulders lowered while I breathed for the first time in minutes. "Thanks, Jae. Your mom raised a great one."

"She says it's good to be educated on something almost everyone gets into, ya know? I learned a lot of tips from mom. She didn't want me going out in the world not-knowing."

I rubbed my arms and smiled wide at how lucky I was to meet this gal. "Good thing it was you at the door. Pretty sure killing someone would've ruined this trip already."

"True hehe! So. I'm as nosy as I am cute.", Jae giggled, then launched onto the bed to face me, legs crossed.

"What's it like? Having a...?"

My eyes went wide while I slowly rotated to face her, then even wider as a few things mentally clicked: Besides the doctor, I never talked about my body, nor did I have anyone in my 4 years at Everett High that I'd call my best friend. School and anything sci-fi had always kept me content, and Dad only had to help until around 9 years old.

"It's...annoying, honestly." I laughed, letting my damp hair cascade at my shoulders to fully relax. "I wish it was smaller, cuz it's always in the way somehow. Can't ever wear a bikini, but I burn before I tan anyway. Always gotta scan the room before I adjust myself, ya know?"

Jae squinted her already slender eyes at that.

"Ah, I mean yeah, you wouldn't know.", I shrugged, tapping her knee nervously as I continued with my list. "All of my underwear is just stretched out. Random boners suck."

I paused to think and finger-comb my wet locks from my face. It felt like all the time in the world was mine as Jae simply sat, gently watching me think. Her body language was relaxed, yet attentive. The aura of no-judgement was welcoming, and I found myself opening up to someone besides my journal for the first time.

"I...I think about boys a lot." Stumbling as I worked through a mental barrier, I resumed. "I think they are sexy, but I want to do more than just...fuck, ya know? Something inside me wants to pull that hidden, unfiltered joy from them. Take one and find all of his buttons. Touch him deep and watch him...write in euphoria."

"Daaang girl! Dangsin-eun yeolijeong-I issseubnida! (You've got some spicy passion in you!)" Jae rattled off, fanning her freckled cheek with a palm. "Ooh, so what was your first time like?"

"Ehhh...well..."

"Op! My bad. Hey, mine wasn't until my 19th birthday, ya know." Jae then slid to her luggage and returned with a plastic bag of various chocolates and sweets, tossing it between us. "Let's start from the top, big girl. Where do your thoughts of sex take you?"

My anxious energy at her probing questions diminished with each bite of sour chews. The bright sky outside dimmed as the sun gradually rolled out of sight. I detailed my 'quickie' with Ralph, then my fantasies of Derrick and, more recently, Mark. Jae would giggle, gasp, and phase through a surplus of emotions while I spilled almost everything.

Settling into our respective beds, she stared at the ceiling from under her covers, lips pursed as she began fake hacking with her fingers.

"Interesting. I've got all that I need to crack your programming! I'll have my report tomorrow, Lacibot."

Immediately joining her path of silliness, I straightened my neck against the pillow, fingers pointed out with a cold, robotic response. "Excellent. Work. We. Shall see. Doctor! Goodnight."

We giggled in unison, then fell silent as I clicked the lights off for the night.

Somehow my dick knew not to ruin the incredible tour of T.um, the love-child of GBO architecture and Aworks Tech, the next morning. Even more futuristic and clean than the airport, the chromed hallways and space station vibes were too cool!

Both Jae and I geeked out hard over the two floors in SK Telecom's headquarters. The tour guide's speech fell on deaf ears as we fixated over every inch of the unorthodox facility, sharing accomplishments of a few designers, neurologists and futurologists we loved. Even Mark paused his usual snacking and tunes when the group took turns with augmented reality; rescuing survivors from a disaster, then approaching an AI doctor for a treatment analysis demo. I never wanted to leave!

Later that warm afternoon, Jae and I found a quiet corner where our two classes stopped for the food court. She was sitting, her bright yellow sundress draped on her crossed leg. She texted and munched on short ribs while I took a moment to readjust my khaki shorts, and my two pairs of undies. I at least didn't want as much of a mess as the other day.

We hid in the shade for another 2 or so silent minutes before I tapped her mint-green crocs with my sandal.

"Where's my report, young lady?" I joked, only getting a smirk as she chewed at her screen.

"...You're really gonna make me beg, huh?"

All at once she leaned back, her phone going black and her hand reaching to touch her cleavage lightly.

"Laci, dear, it's simple. You just need to fuck."

My muscles tensed before my hands shot to my hips. "OH MY-Jae, you're too loud."

Her body held still as she gazed up at my wide eyes. "There are plenty of guys out there who want exactly what you've got, girl."

I blinked a few times, my knuckles still on my hips as I pondered. It wasn't exactly that simple, but I had been so afraid of rejection and exposure that I'd never once made a move.

Jae stood and fluffed her dress before proceeding. "I had to swim through a good bit of 'no's and 'ew's before I found my girlfriend, and even she wasn't sure about women at first."

I glanced around at the numerous metallic umbrellas, the other students sprinkled in with other tourists. I Spotted Mark, whose number I still had, chatting with two boys and a girl from the Korean school, as well as Chris leaned against a food truck by himself. My fears of disgust or ridicule creeped up again as I looked downward.

Jae suddenly appeared close beside me, her supportive gaze from just below my shoulder. "So what if they say no? You politely move on to the next and try again."

"It's not the same, though."

"What are they really gonna do?! Tell they're friends? They tease you, you tease 'em back about liking it. Checkmate."

Her gentle hand rubbing my back didn't match the absolute leer from the tiny girl.

"I promise you won't die from making a move, big girl. It only gets easier each time."

Sliding my palms down my 'Back To The Future' tee, my vision seemed to clear slightly at her words. My aggressive outbursts. That never-ending arousal from one touch. My body had been shouting what it wanted. I can't just hide frightened forever.

I yanked my phone from my pocket vigorously, tapping the screen with intent while Jae continued caressing my back silently.

-Me: I'm ready for that bulgogi. You ready for a good time?-

-Mark: Sounds like a date. I'll see you tonight.

12