All Comments on 'Lacie Ch. 04'

by Dancingwizard

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

OK ,I'M DONE WITH LITEROTICA, this master shit has spread like an infection in all categories, at least they could keep it away from ' romance'.

kate

roller_girl06roller_girl06about 11 years ago
i like it!

When I read the first chapter I wasnt quite sure if this was going to be a story I was going to like. But the more I read the more I want to know how lacie is going to act towards the master and where the romance is going to come in. I am looking forward to the chapters to come keep up the good work !

EpixrysonEpixrysonabout 11 years ago

Let me guess, master chose Lasie to breed his baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Although I have been enjoying this story,

I had to skim read this chapter because it was basically two pages about clothes. I understand that you are really into clothes, and some of your readers may be too, but it would have been nice to have something more non-clothes related for the rest of us to get involved with story wise. But I am glad to know the master isn't going to rape Lacie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please reconsider!

Your a good writer and I'm going to give this story a chance. But you really need to reconsider the category this story belongs In. There is no need for you to get upset when it's obvious that so far there has been very little romance. And I do agree with the comment below that there has been very little plot progression and a little too much about clothes.

-k-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous